** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21

If someone could add the odds then please do, as I'm not sure how. It's early, I know, but this is the next set of PL fixtures and I am going on holiday on Wednesday so am placing some bets early. Some juicy odds this round imo. Sunderland v Fulham - Sunderland -0.25 @ EVS Best bet of the round imo. Sunderland replaced half their squad in the summer and have taken time to gel. However, in recent games they look to be playing as more of a unit, and I see a good run right round the corner, with a fairly generous set of fixtures coming up. They will see this as a great chance to get 3 points, against a Fulham side who we all know are bad away from home. As awlays, Sunderland have injuries, but Westwood has stepped in to goal and done well, and I feel they have a solid back 4. In O'Shea and Brown they have 2 defenders who have played at the highest level for many seasons, and to sign them both was a coup for Steve Bruce. My only worry is that with Wickham injured, they will again be light up-top. However, Bendtner is more than able to play alone up front, and Sessegnon offers good support. Fulham do not convince me 1 iota under Jol. He is a average coach, and a worse manager. He has no man management skills, which is clearly evident if you look at players' reactions and comments in all his managerial roles. He has already had a bust-up with Zamora, and several players don't look happy. When the dressing room is lost, it is very difficult for the manager to turn the form around. Their display against Spurs was spirited, and they were arguably lucky to not come away with a draw, but this isn't enough to convince me. Their away win against Wigan shouldn't be focused on too much, as Wigan are probably the worst PL side ever, barring Derby in 2007. Their away form is truly awful, and most of their wins in the past couple of seasons have been dead rubbers, so should largely be ignored. Taking all this into consideration, I would price Sunderland at about 1.9. Odds of 2.3 are available (!), but for me the odds of evens on the -0.25 line cannot be ignored. I will take this with max stakes. Famous last words, but I just cannot see Fulham winning this, and a half-stakes loss would not a disaster if it ends a draw. Everton V Wolves For what it's worth, a lay of Everton (or Wolves on the AH) look a good bet...Everton are ridiculously short for a team that can't score! Wolves +1 at 17/20 has definite value. These odds are based on Everton's historical success in recent seasons... there is no reason for the odds on Everton to be 4/7! Norwich V Arsenal Arsenal's odds have some value IMO. 1.75 with Ladbrokes probably won't last; Norwich are a good team and may stay up, but their defence is too weak to keep out RVP and the rest. They have conceded a lot already this season, and have begun to show signs of their good run ending. If you remember that a lot of this Norwich team were playing in League 1 until recently, then the odds look even juicier. I expect this to drop to 1.65 by next week. Fingers crossed there will be no injuries for my selections in the international break!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21

Saturday 19 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Norwich City v Arsenal (12:45 GMT) 5.14 3.8 1.75 102.91 %
maximize.gif Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers (15:00 GMT) 1.61 4 7 101.40 %
maximize.gif Manchester City v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT) 1.32 5.5 11 103.03 %
maximize.gif Stoke City v Queens Park Rangers (15:00 GMT) 1.78 3.6 5 103.96 %
maximize.gif Sunderland v Fulham (15:00 GMT) 2.34 3.3 3.25 103.81 %
maximize.gif West Bromwich Albion v Bolton Wanderers (15:00 GMT) 2.02 3.6 4 102.28 %
maximize.gif Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers (15:00 GMT) 2.5 3.4 2.88 104.13 %
maximize.gif Swansea City v Manchester United (17:30 GMT) 8 4.5 1.47 102.75 %
Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Chelsea v Liverpool (16:00 GMT) 1.8 3.6 5 103.33 %
Monday 21 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (20:00 GMT) 1.57 4.2 6.37 103.14 %

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Two prices interest me there... I know Man City should beat Newcastle but should Newcastle really be 10/1 and 9/2 for the draw? I dont think so... I would have put it 5/1 Newcastle and 3/1 the draw! So i feel Newcastle are overpriced and should be taken on the handicap.. Also feel Sunderland are a bit high.. Fulham are dreadful away from home.. Thats about it for me anyways this weekend..

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Liverpool look a tad overpriced I think, would have Chelsea closer to 2.00. Think we will win away to Norwich but of course, alot depends on players coming back unscathed from many pointless internationals. I'd expect Norwich to ask us some questions aswell as I dont fully trust us away from home yet, Overs or BTTS may be an option if the value is gone from Arsenal outright. Everton always seems way too short in games against middle-bottom sides. Think they have a good shot at beating Wolves, but 1.6ish is poor imo, would want 1.8-1.9. City may also be a tad short but surely the Toon's great run is coming to an end. I'd have City at maybe 1.45 so theres maybe some value in the Toon on paper, but I see only a City win in that one, United way too short away to Swansea aswell, I'd expect United to win but Swansea have the capabilities to cause them some problems I think.

Liverpool look a tad overpriced I think, would have Chelsea closer to 2.00. Think we will win away to Norwich but of course, alot depends on players coming back unscathed from many pointless internationals. I'd expect Norwich to ask us some questions aswell as I dont fully trust us away from home yet, Overs or BTTS may be an option if the value is gone from Arsenal outright. Everton always seems way too short in games against middle-bottom sides. Think they have a good shot at beating Wolves, but 1.6ish is poor imo, would want 1.8-1.9. City may also be a tad short but surely the Toon's great run is coming to an end. I'd have City at maybe 1.45 so theres maybe some value in the Toon on paper, but I see only a City win in that one, United way too short away to Swansea aswell, I'd expect United to win but Swansea have the capabilities to cause them some problems I think.
I feel a City v Newcastle draw is very possible... With Kompany out City are dodgy at the back as proven at QPR.. Also think until Newcastle go on a bad run that we have to treat them with respect no matter who they play! If Newcastle were coming to Old Trafford at the weekend id be very worried, so City should be equally worried with the threat they pose! Liverpool were completely outplayed by Swansea at Anfield last weekend, and although they up it against the big sides, i think 4/1 is fair , id have priced them up at at anything up to 5/1.. They were very bad last weekend and Chelsea will get back on track after a bad week! I agree about Everton, too short a price, especially as Wolves are unpredictable and Everton are very unpredictable, its a game to stay away from! I also agree that United are too short, this Swansea outfit should have beat the Pool last weekend at Anfield so were in for a very tough game, like i said last week with the Sunderland match, ill snap your hand off for a 1-0 win!

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 liverpool 4/1!! first thoughts is definetly to high,, Chelsea aren't the same team they once were and Stamford bridge is no longer the fortress with the fear factor.... 2 big teams on their day and id say can go either way, Chelsea have been playing terrible in their last few games... (beat 1-0 away to QPR, beat 5-3 by arsenal at home,win 1-0 away to blackburn, although they were lucky not to concede) and liverpool won this fixture 1-0 last year. liverpool on the +0 handicap around 5/2 is a must for value

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Seeing as Paddypower paid out on both Lennon and Bale for 1st goalscorer yesterday :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy I'll use a little of my unexpected winnings from backing Lennon on the following: Liverpool to be leading at half-time: 4/1 with William Hill HT/FT: Liverpool/Chelsea 25/1 with most bookies HT/FT: Liverpool/Draw 16/1 with most bookies As people have rightly said, Swansea gave Liverpool a really good game but as with Sunderland and Norwich, Liverpool should have been out of sight in 30 minutes. I know these games have been at home but Liverpool tend to be fast starters and will one day give someone a hiding. I'm not suggesting this hiding will be over Chelsea but I see no reason why LFC can't score early against a wobbly Chelsea defence. Only Villa, QPR, Stoke and Wigan have a poorer conversion rate than Liverpool when it comes to putting away chances but they do play well against the bigger clubs. Small stakes on the HT/FTs.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 I rarely bet on the Premiership because I usually find that the prices are more or less correct, and there is usually little in the way of value. However I do think that some Firms may have slightly underestimated Arsenal's recent revival. ARSENAL -0.5 @ 1.70 Pinnacle After a disastrous start to the campaign, Arsenal seem to have got some of their old swagger back in recent weeks. Since losing 2-1 to North London rivals Tottenham on 2nd October, the Gunners have gone 7 matches unbeaten in all competitions, winning 6 and drawing the other 0-0 at home to Marseille in the Champions League (when Wenger bizarrely left Van Persie on the bench until the 62nd minute!). Now a place in the Premiership's top 4 looks a distinct possibility. Most of the players who were injured in the early part of the season have returned to the side, confidence seems to have returned, and to my eyes - with the exception of the 2 Manchester Clubs, and posssibly Spurs - the Gunners are probably playing as well as anyone in the League at the moment. Not a good time for opponents Norwich to be meeting them! The Canaries look to me like a team that is just about to nosedive down the Premiership table towards the bottom end. They were very lucky to claim a 3-3 draw at home to struggling Blackburn a couple of weeks back - with a highly dubious injury-time penalty. Norwich were also deservedly beaten at Villa Park last time out, and despite showing spirit, they were second best for long periods. I feel that the Norwich defence will really struggle to cope with Arsenal's pace and movement on the counter attack, and Van Persie could not be in much better form. Arsenal would have been around 4/7 (1.57) for this type of away fixture last season, and my stats have the probabilities for this match at; Home win 17% Draw 21% Away win 62% Therefore odds of 1.7 (58.82%) represent value to me. Some Firms are going 8/13, which is about right, but 4/6 or bigger is worth taking. I might also put some money on the -0.5 & -1.0 line (which is currently around 1.90) as it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Gunners' won this one by a margin of 2 goals or more.

Does anyone else like the look of Blackburn DNB @2.00 with Paddy Power. Wigan are hopeless in my opinion' date=' and I don't think Blackburn have been too bad lately. If I recall correctly, they have been quite unlucky in a few matches.[/quote'] Wigan have lost their last 8 Premiership fixtures, I think, but have not been as bad as the facts suggest. Wigan 0-3 v Man City (25 shots v 7 shots) Everton 3-1 Wigan (18 shots v 10 shots) Wigan 1-2 Tottenham (5 shots v 14 shots) Villa 2-0 Wigan (15 shots v 14 shots) Wigan 1-3 Bolton (13 shots v 15 shots) Newcastle 1-0 Wigan (13 shots v 12 shots) Wolves 3-1 Wigan (13 shots v 17 shots) Over the past 4 games, Wigan have had as many shots as their opposition and yet have failed to pick up any points. I think if they perform as they have been against other sides then Wigan will be good to pick up a result against Blackburn. I watched Wigan's game v Wolves and they were unlucky, let down mainly by poor finishing by Rodallega, and the game could easily have gone their way. I think after 8 consecutive losses, they will certainly get some form of result, whether that be a win or a draw, and so I would be more inclined to look to back against a Blackburn side who have looked better at home than on their travels. I will do full preview of this game in due course, alongside the other fixtures of the weekend.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Wigan - Blackburn Both teams are in the relegation zone and in my opinion both teams will be focused more on winning rather than not losing this one. Statistically games between these two sides produce goals and out of 10 games 7 produced 3 or more goals. Moreover, referee for this game is Andre Marriner and in the last 5 out of 6 Premier League games where he was a referee there were 3 or more goals. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.91 (2 units) William Hill

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Sunderland - Fulham Normally games between these two sides are low scoring and in the last 6 games between these two sides only the last one produced 3 goals and 3 games ended in goalless draws. However, I don't think that this game will be a low scoring one. Sunderland 5 home games this season produced 16 goals (on average 3.2 goals per game) with just one game producing only 1 goal (home defeat to Newcastle). Sunderland have enough decent strikers to score goals here, but since they are still missing their keeper Mignolet I can't see them keeping a clean sheet. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.10 (2 units) William Hill

Wigan - Blackburn Both teams are in the relegation zone and in my opinion both teams will be focused more on winning rather than not losing this one. Statistically games between these two sides produce goals and out of 10 games 7 produced 3 or more goals. Moreover, referee for this game is Andre Marriner and in the last 5 out of 6 Premier League games where he was a referee there were 3 or more goals. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.91 (2 units) William Hill
I was also thinking of this too. Blackburn have got some good players in attack with the likes of yakubu and formica as well as hoilet and samba who scores the odd header. I feel this game will really be stretched in the second half and I see goals. Wigan are producing chances for themselves to score, but have been really wasteful in front of goal, abit like when they used to criticise Arsenal for overplaying in the penalty area. I hope they change this attitute. I remember the reverse fixture ended 4 - 3 to wigan last season. Also there always seem to be quite a few goals at the DW against sides with fear of relegation, as well as having a great mentality to come back on the verge of going down, Against West ham and Arsenal on both occasions wigan were 2 - 0 down, then scored 3 late goals in the second half. I was thinking of over 2.5 10/11, over 3.5 12/5 and also over 1.5 goals in second haf at 11/10.

Does anyone like the look of City - NC NC +1.5 at Evens? I get a feeling that newcastle's stubborn run will continue, and Mancini will have half an eye on the champions league match?
Is that the same as Newcastle +2, because I only saw it @ 1.80 or something like that.

Is that the same as Newcastle +2' date=' because I only saw it @ 1.80 or something like that.[/quote'] Yes, if youre talking about normal handicaps. As in if newcastle lose by 1 goal its still a win. My final bet based on the above post: Wigan - Blackburn Over 2.5 10/11 10/10 Over 3.5 12/5 3/10 1st half over 2.5 6/1 1/10 2nd half over 2.5 10/3 3/10

Wigan - Blackburn Both teams are in the relegation zone and in my opinion both teams will be focused more on winning rather than not losing this one. Statistically games between these two sides produce goals and out of 10 games 7 produced 3 or more goals. Moreover, referee for this game is Andre Marriner and in the last 5 out of 6 Premier League games where he was a referee there were 3 or more goals. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.91 (2 units) William Hill
Really not sure how relevant the referee is in Under/Over bets but it's an interesting angle, Mustafa. Where can you find the referee goals per game statistics.? Thanks..

Really not sure how relevant the referee is in Under/Over bets but it's an interesting angle, Mustafa. Where can you find the referee goals per game statistics.? Thanks..
I never used these stats to be honest, but was looking into the card markets to find some consistency, but instead found the stats relevant to goals. Soccerway is the good website for these stats. Here is the link http://www.soccerway.com/referees/andre-marriner/48795/

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Norwich - Arsenal over 3.5 goals @ 2.55 Arsenal to win 3-1 @ 14.00 With Norwich playing in 3 over 3.5 goals out of the last 5 games, and Arsenal scoring 3 in 3 of the past 5 games, I expect a match with lots of goals.. particularly from Arsenal here. Van Persie was rested against Germany mid week so I expect him to be feeling fresh and fit and wouldn't be suprised if he netted 2 or 3 in this game. Norwich also have not kept a clean sheet all season, although I do expect them to chip in with 1 goal, therefore I'm predicting a 3-1 to Arsenal. Sunderland to beat Fulham @ 2.25 This is more based on Fulhams dreadful away results and their low overall morale. As already said, alot of players appear to be playing on low confidence and seem to not trust Martin Jol... and when the coach does not have the confidence of the team, it can be really hard to fire them up. I expect a clear Sunderland win here.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Here are the latest statistics regarding the 19-20 Norwich – Arsenal So far, matches between both teams were far from surprising. Arsenal has won at 50% of the games While the rest of the games ended up in a draw. Last 5 games between teams Produced 18 goals (avr of 3 goals per game) Forecast: win for Arsenal over 2.5 goals. Everton – Wolverhampton both teams are in a bad shape. Everton with 3 loses in a raw and Wolverhampton with 3 loses in 5 games Prepare us to a slow and weak game. Some statistics- 50% of the games between teams ended in a draw. 67% of the games ended in under 2.5 goals. Forecast: draw under 2.5 goals. Manchester C - Newcastle After my miss VS QPR (I predicted the game will end up in a draw and I was close) I think Man C will this one as well, after hear 7th win in a raw it's hard to imagine Newcastle will take this one. Forecast: win for Man C over 2.5 goals. Wigan - Blackburn Wigen with 5 loses in a raw need to take this on otherwise she is in whole lots of troubles. Statistics has taken Blackburn side, with 62% chance for Blackburn and a 69% to an over 2.5 goals. Forecast: Against all odds win for Wign under 2.5 goals. West Bromwich – Bolton with a 55% chance to a draw and a 73% chance to an under 2.5 goals, I cant Argue and go with the statistics. Forecast: draw under 2.5 goals. Main game Chelsea – Liverpool both teams hasn’t started to play this season. Liverpool with 3 draws in 5 games and Chelsea with 2 loses and a draw at here last 5 games. Statistically speaking, it's going to be a close match with a low score (66% chance to an under 2.5 goals) at the last 5 games between teams, Chelsea has won 2 games, so is Liverpool- and one game ended in a draw. Forecast: draw under 2.5 goals.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 I am really considering Newcastle here for the International Break reasons: The international break can do so much to club sides, players may report back injured, out of form or in form, fatigued and so on. Also, if the club is on form coming into the international break that weeks stop and players going away can be crucial to stopping momentum. Man City are going to have players returning from all over the globe late, they may be jet-lagged and tired from playing two international games for their country. E.g. David Silva - Played at Wembley then on Tuesday Night in Costa Rica, a good 6 hour flight away. Sergio Aguero - Has played 2 South America WC Qualifiers in South America - 7 Hours at least. Edin Dzeko - Played 2 gruelling and intense physically and mentally games against Portugal where his countries hopes were pinned on him which could effect him mentally.

I am really considering Newcastle here for the International Break reasons: The international break can do so much to club sides, players may report back injured, out of form or in form, fatigued and so on. Also, if the club is on form coming into the international break that weeks stop and players going away can be crucial to stopping momentum. Man City are going to have players returning from all over the globe late, they may be jet-lagged and tired from playing two international games for their country. E.g. David Silva - Played at Wembley then on Tuesday Night in Costa Rica, a good 6 hour flight away. Sergio Aguero - Has played 2 South America WC Qualifiers in South America - 7 Hours at least. Edin Dzeko - Played 2 gruelling and intense physically and mentally games against Portugal where his countries hopes were pinned on him which could effect him mentally.
Yes, very true. I feel it will probably take a few games before the players can play at their best again and although ofcourse City are going to be favourites to win, there is probably some value on newcastle on handicap. Newcastle +1.5 is currently at EVS, which i was looking at yesterday on this thread.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 I will probably take this later in the week as team news is essential for the home team but all going well I will take with Betfair: WBA vs Bolton Bolton @ 4.3 WBA vs Bolton Bolton + 0.5 @ evens Bolton came off a thumping win to beat a lethargic Stoke last time round. They will be looking to keep up the positives with a win against WBA, just 2 points ahead of them in a congested bottom half. Bolton have results of 3-0-7, though 5 of the losses have been against Manchester x 2, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal- all in the top 7 of the league. WBA, since their influential striker Long was almost broken in half by Hutton (in a 2-1 win at 10man Villa), have looked atrocious in both games, though these were to a rejeuvenated Arsenal and Liverpool. Strike problems persist as the main man Odemwingie has barely been fit this season and impressive contributor Scharner is also not fully fit. All 3 of these are described as "long shots" for the game: http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2517002,00.html Both these teams prefer to play away, WBA have 7 points away compared to 4 at home. Bolton have 6 away compared to 3 at home. Hope the away team comes up on top again.

I am really considering Newcastle here for the International Break reasons: The international break can do so much to club sides, players may report back injured, out of form or in form, fatigued and so on. Also, if the club is on form coming into the international break that weeks stop and players going away can be crucial to stopping momentum. Man City are going to have players returning from all over the globe late, they may be jet-lagged and tired from playing two international games for their country. E.g. David Silva - Played at Wembley then on Tuesday Night in Costa Rica, a good 6 hour flight away. Sergio Aguero - Has played 2 South America WC Qualifiers in South America - 7 Hours at least. Edin Dzeko - Played 2 gruelling and intense physically and mentally games against Portugal where his countries hopes were pinned on him which could effect him mentally.
I was thinking along the same lines. Is it confirmed that Kompany will not play in this match?

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 19 - 21 Just a word of caution to those considering the handicap in the favour of Newcastle. Im a toon army fan and have wacthed every match. Stats, as we all know can lie and this is the case when it comes to Newcastle. The only game we have dominated and looked worthy winners was against at home to Blackburn. If you guys want me to go into depth about individual games I will but to sum up quickly. Our defence have been severly lucky to let the amount of goals in we have this season. Krul has been superb but you cant rely on your keeper all season. People are talking about our easy fixture list which I dont buy into btw. Everton, Arsenal, Stoke and Sunderland are never easy. Fact remains, we should have lost against Sunderland and Everton and capitlised on Stoke at the back. Im not saying back city at that price but Newcastle are on the verge of a hiding........This imo could be it Good luck all

I will probably take this later in the week as team news is essential for the home team but all going well I will take with Betfair: WBA vs Bolton Bolton @ 4.3 WBA vs Bolton Bolton + 0.5 @ evens Bolton came off a thumping win to beat a lethargic Stoke last time round. They will be looking to keep up the positives with a win against WBA, just 2 points ahead of them in a congested bottom half. Bolton have results of 3-0-7, though 5 of the losses have been against Manchester x 2, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal- all in the top 7 of the league. WBA, since their influential striker Long was almost broken in half by Hutton (in a 2-1 win at 10man Villa), have looked atrocious in both games, though these were to a rejeuvenated Arsenal and Liverpool. Strike problems persist as the main man Odemwingie has barely been fit this season and impressive contributor Scharner is also not fully fit. All 3 of these are described as "long shots" for the game: http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2517002,00.html Both these teams prefer to play away, WBA have 7 points away compared to 4 at home. Bolton have 6 away compared to 3 at home. Hope the away team comes up on top again.
Interesting one, I've actually got a WBA win on my shortlist for this week as I think Bolton is a winnable game for them. Bolton were starting to come into some form before the break but as we've seen in the past international breaks can really mess with form lines. Unfortunately EVS isn't quite enough for me to back Albion and you've made a lot of good points in your post which is making me think twice. One thing I would say is that I am definately not a fan of backing Bolton outright here as I think an away win is unlikely but Bolton +0.50 looks better. To weigh it up overall I think we have quite a marginal game here, very tough to call and I am going to stay away.

Just a word of caution to those considering the handicap in the favour of Newcastle. Im a toon army fan and have wacthed every match. Stats, as we all know can lie and this is the case when it comes to Newcastle. The only game we have dominated and looked worthy winners was against at home to Blackburn. If you guys want me to go into depth about individual games I will but to sum up quickly. Our defence have been severly lucky to let the amount of goals in we have this season. Krul has been superb but you cant rely on your keeper all season. People are talking about our easy fixture list which I dont buy into btw. Everton, Arsenal, Stoke and Sunderland are never easy. Fact remains, we should have lost against Sunderland and Everton and capitlised on Stoke at the back. Im not saying back city at that price but Newcastle are on the verge of a hiding........This imo could be it Good luck all
Jesus, your a confident supporter, what does your team have to do to prove they are tough to beat? And to say the only match ye dominated was against Blackburn? Newcastle battered Stoke away from home!! Newcastle have the best defensive record in the league and you say they are on the verge of a hiding? That to me doesnt make sense! :unsure Fair enough, they may lose 2-0 to City this weekend, but there has been nothing in Newcastle's form to say they are going to get battered!

Jesus, your a confident supporter, what does your team have to do to prove they are tough to beat? And to say the only match ye dominated was against Blackburn? Newcastle battered Stoke away from home!! Newcastle have the best defensive record in the league and you say they are on the verge of a hiding? That to me doesnt make sense! :unsure Fair enough, they may lose 2-0 to City this weekend, but there has been nothing in Newcastle's form to say they are going to get battered!
Always pesimistic when it comes to Newcastle matey!!!! Cant agree about battering Stoke. First goal was offside, second was a mis hit from Best and and soft pen ( they had one too). Newcastle have the best defensive record in league, cant deny they are playing as a team and look more solid but majority of games we have have had rub of the green. Dont get me wrong I am absolutely loving this season. The team ethic of is the best its been since Robson and every single player is playing above his level, apart from maybe Collo and Cabaye and Tiote ( who are superb). Kudos to Pardew for the above. We shall see GL :ok