** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek Non League > 7th November - 10th November

Jase82

Blue Square BET North

Monday 7 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hyde FC v Blyth Spartans (19:45 GMT) 1.44 5.3 8.2 100.29 %
Tuesday 8 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Droylsden v Worcester City (19:45 GMT) 2.2 3.5 3.2 105.28 %
Blue Square BET South
Monday 7 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Chelmsford City v Dorchester Town (19:45 GMT) 1.62 4.4 6 101.12 %
maximize.gif Maidenhead United v Dover Athletic (19:45 GMT) 3.1 3.5 2.3 104.31 %
Ryman Isthmian Football League Premier Division
maximize.gif Cray Wanderers v Canvey Island (19:45 GMT) 2.25 3.6 2.7 109.26 %
maximize.gif Lowestoft Town v Horsham (19:45 GMT) 1.33 5 7 109.29 %
Wednesday 9 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Metropolitan Police v Kingstonian (19:45 GMT) 2.1 3.6 3 108.73 %
FA Trophy http://odds-comparison.bestbetting.com/football/england/english-fa-trophy/second-round-qualifying/replays/mangotsfield-united-v-chippenham-town/match-result/

Re: England > Midweek Non League > 7th November - 10th November I live in Chelmsford so know more about their team than most people... they have a good team and should be promoted this season. If they don't then it is a failure, as they have several players who could/should be playing in the BSP. Their home form has been strange but hopefully that ended in their last home league game, when they beat Eastleigh 3-0. I don't know as much about Dorchester, but they are definitely a class below imo. They have had away victories, but they have been against other poor sides. Akurang, Ibe and Modeste would easily get into BSP sides and if they perform then Chelmsford will have too much firepower for Dorchester to handle. The odds are too low for me but I wouldn't put off anyone from backing Chelmsford.

Re: England > Midweek Non League > 7th November - 10th November

I live in Chelmsford so know more about their team than most people... they have a good team and should be promoted this season. If they don't then it is a failure, as they have several players who could/should be playing in the BSP. Their home form has been strange but hopefully that ended in their last home league game, when they beat Eastleigh 3-0. I don't know as much about Dorchester, but they are definitely a class below imo. They have had away victories, but they have been against other poor sides. Akurang, Ibe and Modeste would easily get into BSP sides and if they perform then Chelmsford will have too much firepower for Dorchester to handle. The odds are too low for me but I wouldn't put off anyone from backing Chelmsford.
Ive watched Chelmsford three times in the past couple of weeks and of they are to be promoted it will be through the play-offs as they arent as good as Woking. I dont rate Ibe and he didnt do much at all when I watched him. Modeste is a class above though although Chelmsford fans seem to think there is no end product with him. Id be careful about Dorchester as since they sacked the manager they have won both games and beat a very much in form Basingstoke on Saturday. The pitch was in a shocking state just over a week ago and that could be a factor. Eastleigh were poor and I expect Dorchester to be tougher opponents.

Re: England > Midweek Non League > 7th November - 10th November Hyde v Blyth Spartans Hyde have been my only max bet so far this season and they decided to under perform when only drawing against Eastwood. Hopefully we can get some of that money back on Monday night as they host struggling Blyth. I have written a fair bit recently about Blyths terrible away form in the Blue Square North this season but just to repeat they have only two points and have only scored two goals, whilst conceding 19 in seven away matches. Given they have a massive game in the FA Cup against local rivals Gateshead at the weekend I can easily see them having one eye on that and travelling to the team who are second in the league is not something they will want to be doing. Hyde have won six and drawn one of their home games and thumped Histon 4-0 on Saturday. I can see it being another easy evening for Hyde and the 11/10 with Blue Square on the handicap looks worth taking. Maidenhead v Dover Here we have another team who could well have one eye on the FA Cup at the weekend in Maidenhead. Like Blyth Maidenhead face a local team in Aldershot and given their league form has been pretty woeful they look very opposable. They have had some cracking results in the Cup but they have not won in the Blue Square South for seven games now. Dover's away form has not been as strong as last year and even though they have had a change of manager they are still struggling for goals and in seven away games they have only scored nine. Having said that they have only lost twice all season and they should be good to sneak a victory here with the 13/10 with William Hill worth taking. I also think it is worth backing under 2.5 goals as Dover have only conceded six on the road and they look very tight defensively. Dover have actually only scored more than two goals on four occasions in the league and two of them came against bottom side Thurrock. The unders would have collected in 9 out of 15 of their matches which makes VC's quote of 11/8 look on the big side.

Re: England > Midweek Non League > 7th November - 10th November The worse result for me given Im on Stalybridge for the title as Hyde win 1-0. Apparently they got rather sloppy in the 2nd half and Blyth should have scored but then I guess thats why theyve only scored twice away from home all season. Frustrating but hopefully tomorrow night will go better. Hopefully I might have managed to put people of backing Chelmsford at least, given their form at home they arent one to back at short odds on their own patch for me.