** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England: Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nov 8-9

aliando

Tuesday 8 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Crewe Alexandra (19:00 GMT) 1.75 3.75 5 103.81 %
maximize.gif Rochdale v Preston North End (19:30 GMT) 2.77 3.5 2.5 104.67 %
maximize.gif Swindon Town v AFC Wimbledon (19:30 GMT) 1.86 3.5 4.34 105.38 %
maximize.gif Brentford v AFC Bournemouth (19:45 GMT) 2 3.5 3.75 105.24 %
maximize.gif Cheltenham Town v Barnet (19:45 GMT) 1.75 3.6 5 104.92 %
maximize.gif Oxford United v Southend United (19:45 GMT) 2.42 3.4 2.87 105.52 %
maximize.gif Sheffield United v Bradford City (19:45 GMT) 1.44 4.33 7.5 105.66 %
Wednesday 9 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Chesterfield v Tranmere Rovers (19:45 GMT) 2.66 3.4 2.7 104.04 %

Re: England: Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nov 8-9 quick one before work sheffield united -1 ah 3/5 bet365 sheffield united even if they dont put out a half full team should beat bradford with ease, bradford have alot of injury worries and im sure will be concentrating on staying in league football rather than the JPT. can see it being a hammering but just incase i have taken the asian line, so a win by just one goal returns stakes goodluck :hope

Re: England: Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nov 8-9

quick one before work sheffield united -1 ah 3/5 bet365 sheffield united even if they dont put out a half full team should beat bradford with ease, bradford have alot of injury worries and im sure will be concentrating on staying in league football rather than the JPT. can see it being a hammering but just incase i have taken the asian line, so a win by just one goal returns stakes goodluck :hope
Just a word of warning about Bradford. They beat Huddersfield in the last round, albeit on pens, but they were 2 up at one point i seem to remember. Anything can happen in the cup especially in English cup competitions. Good Luck all! :ok

Re: England: Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nov 8-9 Cheltenham vs Barnet I will go for an away win here. Both teams will make changes in the line ups, but as you know, there is a break in all internal competitions and the players can be rested after this match. Barnet is much more determined to go through in this competition. Cheltenham manager will make 6 changes, maximum that can do it, while Barnet will use McLeod, Holmes and Kabba therefor I expect them to perform well. away win @ 4.50 with Ladbrokes

Re: England: Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nov 8-9 Oxford vs Southend I think Southend is going to make the best season in last many years and I think they will treat even this competition with maximum respect. They are on a great form and can beat any team in their league. Oxford good results might end here tonight and the price is perfect to be tried. away win @ 3.30 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England: Johnstone's Paint Trophy Nov 8-9 Rochdale vs Preston NE Preston is looking to bounce back from the black series they have. They missed their main strikers and now they are looking to go further in this competition, they will use the fact that also Rochdale is having very bad results. Striker Sam Hoskins is going to be in the first XI on Preston side and the striker loaned from Southampton looks to help the team in getting the qualification. Expect Preston to progress here. away win @ 2.63 with >Betfred