** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

McNamara NHL Picks 6th Nov

NHL Trial Record : Head to Head ..... 20W - 13L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L Last Day selects 1 game to watch : Florida - Tampa Bay Florida to win at $1.85, odds at tab.co.nz The way the Favorite Selections have started to lose, I will take Florida but will be careful and won't be putting too much on it. Well, that will be it, have to try and fine tune this Method. I will post the Methods picks for the Underdogs and any Selections that only have a excellent win rate. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 6th Nov Decided to look also for a O/U Method, but have to wait for a lot of Games to be played. If I see a Patten where an Over is dominating more than an Under, I will post the next Game that presents itself and we may get that advantage. I am happy with the Methods Underdog selections, so will still be posting those, however the Favorite selections need fine tuning and I will be looking into that. Good Luck with your punting today :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 6th Nov NHL Trial Record : Head to Head ..... 20W - 14L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L Last Day selects 1 game to watch : Florida - Tampa Bay Florida to win .......... :wall Well, another loss, a good strike rate was crushed as the Favorite selections couldn't hold their own. Disappointing after a great start.