** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov

NHL Trial Record : Head to Head ..... 15W - 8L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L Day 11 selects 5 games to watch : N.Y Islanders - Winnipeg Winnipeg to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz Winnipeg to win, the Method has been used 7 times with this game patten, producing 0 Home Wins and 7 Away Wins, the O/U produced 1 Over and 6 Under. Philadelphia - New Jersey Philadelphia to win at $1.55, odds at tab.co.nz Minnesota - Vancouver Minnesota to win at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz L.A Kings - Edmonton Edmonton to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz San Jose - Pittsburgh San Jose to win at $1.65, odds at tab.co.nz I am not happy with the last 2 days so have decided to carry on until the end of Day 14 to see if this Method can redeem itself. I am testing another Theory combining the Method, Standout and Evens to see if this may bring us a good strike rate. The 2 other Theories will not work as it needs information that only the Method will show. Hopefully we can all get that advantage needed to beat the Bookies. Anyways, I will put the 3 systems picks on 2nd post just to look at though, so you can keep track to see if it is any good, I may use this after Day 14, if it flops then back to the drawing board, as they say persistence pays off. :cheers :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov Lets call this The Combined Theory, Lols A lot of Games but give it a chance, the odds are better then the Favorites, these are the Selections and odds, just to watch. Thursday Nov 3rd 2011 1. Winnipeg to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz ................. (Method) 2. N.Y Rangers to win at $1.65, odds at tab.co.nz ............ (Standouts) 3. Columbus to win at $1.90, odds at tab.co.nz ............... (Standouts) 4. Florida to win at $1.80, odds at tab.co.nz ................... (Standouts) 5. Detroit to win at $1.45, odds at tab.co.nz ................... (Standouts) 6. Minnesota to win at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz .............. (Method) 7. Minnesota 6 ov to win at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz ....... (Evens) 8. Phoenix to win at $1.80, odds at tab.co.nz .................. (Evens) 9. Edmonton to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz ................(Method) Lets see what happens. :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov Well that's me, I am off to watch Soccer on Bet365's site, The Bookies have to follow a Patten for the odds when a goal is scored, that's why most Bookies have nearly the same odds each time, anyways I am trying to find that Patten to out smart them. I am getting there, and when I find one that Profits, I shall share it, if not, well I will persevere. Lols, I didn't go to Maths class for nothing. See Ya :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov I spent $130 and won $190 on the Al Maborah - Salam Sour Match. Profit was only $60, I would have won a bit more but no one scored the 6th goal. I had a Patten ready if the Fav scored 1st and one for the Underdogs scoring 1st then what I needed to bet on next, a quick example is Step 1 Fav lead at H/T at $2.50 .................. (Fav scored 1st goal so move to step 2) Underdog score 1st Goal Step 2 (1 - 0) H/T Draw Drawn Match ............... (Underdog scored 2nd Goal so move to step 3) Fav to score 2nd Goal The 2nd goal was score in the 2nd half. Step 3 (1 - 1) Fav to score 3nd Goal Underdog to score 3nd Goal at $5.50 ..... (Underdog scored 3rd Goal so move to step 4 Step 4 (1 - 2) Fav to win Match at $8 ..... (Fav scored 4th Goal so move to step 5 Underdog to score 4nd Goal Step 5 (2 - 2) Fav to score 5th Goal at $3 ..... (Fav scored 5th Goal so move to step 6) Underdog to score 5th Goal Step 6 (3 - 2) Fav to score 6th Goal Underdog to score 6th Goal ............Final Score was 3 - 2 ........... Lost last Bets. I got a return on Step 1 of $25, Step 3 of $55, Step 4 of $80 & Step 5 of $30. In total I took 13 Bets at $10 and won back $190, however there must be at least 1 goal scored to win something, I was lucky there were 5 goals that made the odds go up and down for both Teams. That is how to beat the Bookies, by having a patten of your own and follow it, they do. Anyways, try to do something like that and cover all options at good odds. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov Just made some money on the Fulham Soccer game, 2-1 at moment but collected on Fulham to lead at Half Time twice, because when it was 1-1, I bet either team to lead at the half time break and Fulham scored the 2nd Goal i still have the Draw Match bet alive. Hopefully the underdog an level again and i can grab either Team to go on and win the match at better odds then what they are at moment. :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov The 4 Bets I will be hitting with a bit more cash today are Winnipeg to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz Edmonton to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz Minnesota to win at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz Minnesota 6 ov to win at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz The reason is these are The Methods Selections who are Underdogs and the Underdog Stats are 7-1, apart from the 6 Over, I just really like that Bet. Good Luck :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov Updated NHL Trial Record : Day 11 selects 5 games to watch : N.Y Islanders - Winnipeg Winnipeg to win .......... WON .......... :clap Philadelphia - New Jersey Philadelphia to win .......... LOSS .......... :wall Minnesota - Vancouver Minnesota to win .......... WON .......... :clap L.A Kings - Edmonton Edmonton to win .......... WON .......... :clap San Jose - Pittsburgh San Jose to win .......... WON .......... :clap Hmmm, I am glad the Underdogs have kept their good stats intact. The Favorites, not sure yet as they have ruin their good stats record. 4 from 5 is good, back on track at moment so will see how we go tomorrow. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 3rd Nov Updated The Combined Theory, Lols Thursday Nov 3rd 2011 1. Winnipeg to win at $2.15, .......... Won ............... (Method) 2. N.Y Rangers to win at $1.65, ...... Won ...............(Standouts) 3. Columbus to win at $1.90, .......... Loss ............. (Standouts) 4. Florida to win at $1.80, .............. Loss ..............(Standouts) 5. Detroit to win at $1.45, ............... Loss ............ (Standouts) 6. Minnesota to win at $2.10, .......... Won ............ (Method) 7. Minnesota 6 ov to win at $2.30, ... Won ............ (Evens) 8. Phoenix to win at $1.80, .............. Loss ............ (Evens) 9. Edmonton to win at $2.50, .......... Won ............. (Method) Today there were 5 wins and 4 Losses. 4 of the wins were good prices, which was good.