** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

McNamara NHL Picks 2nd Nov

A disappointing day yesterday, we should get back on track despite the low odds for Today's Games. NHL Trial Record : Head to Head ..... 15W - 5L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L Day 10 selects 3 games to watch : Buffalo - Philadelphia Buffalo to win at $1.67, odds at tab.co.nz Buffalo to win, so far 156 games have been played and the Method has been used 4 times with this game patten, producing 3 Home Wins and 1 Away Wins, the O/U produced 2 Overs and 2 Under. New Jersey - Toronto New Jersey to win at $1.65, odds at tab.co.nz New Jersey to win, so far 156 games have been played and the Method has been used 9 times with this game patten, producing 6 Home Wins and 3 Away Wins, the O/U produced 5 Overs and 4 Under. Colorado - Pheonix Colorado to win at $1.67, odds at tab.co.nz Colorado to win, so far 156 games have been played and the Method has been used 4 times with this game patten, producing 3 Home Wins and 1 Away Wins, the O/U produced 1 Overs and 3 Under. Standout Theory, Trial only : Head to Head ..... 8W - 3L ..... U/O ..... 6W - 4L Day 4 selects 0 games to watch : Not happy with the low odds, but I have to post the Methods Selections for the record and strike rate, I hope it starts to select some Underdogs at good odds again. Good Luck :cheers

Re: McNamana NHL Picks 2nd Nov These are the methods possible outcomes for Today games. Buffalo - Philadelphia ................ Buffalo .................. Even New Jersey - Toronto ................ New Jersey ........ ... Even Colorado - Phoenix ................... Colorado ............ 5 Under Here are the Methods stats for the possible winning margin Buffalo Method used for 4 games with 3 Home Team wins 01 goal - 1 times ............ 02 goals - 1 time .......... 03+ goals - 1 times New Jersey Method used for 9 games with 6 Home Team wins 01 goal - 3 times ............ 02 goals - 2 times .......... 03 goals - 1 time Colorado Method used for 4 games with 3 Home Team wins 01 goal - 1 time ............ 02 goals - 1 time .......... 03 goals - 1 time

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 2nd Nov Just looked at Thursday's games (USA Time) and I see that the N.Y Islanders Game has a bet who should be Underdogs at good odds, as shown below. N.Y Islanders - Winnipeg Winnipeg to win, it will be 162 games played and the Method, used 7 times with this game patten, producing 0 Home Wins and 7 Away Wins, the O/U produced 1 Over and 6 Under. Edmonton and San Jose will also be good bets as well, more favored of the 2 is Edmonton. That is Thursday (US) and Friday in New Zealand. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 2nd Nov I just went back to the 1st day of this Method Trial, to see why the Method is looking vulnerable these past 2 days and what I have notice, is that, this Method has a better strike rate with Underdogs, 7-1. The Methods strike rate with the Favorites is 8-4, what is worse is the odds we get. Just a thought, Today's Selections are all FavoritesI so I will see what happens, , . I believe the Method does work but could it be for Underdogs only because the Favorites are not doing the strike rate any good at the moment. Time will tell I suppose.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 2nd Nov Nah everything is o.k for Today, just checked when a Selection is Fav at Home and they are 6-2, the Fav Away from Home is 2-2. The Selection which is an Underdog at Home is 3-0 and the Underdog Away from Home is 4-1. So, all goods for Today's Selections to get back on track. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 2nd Nov NHL Trial Record : Day 10 selects 3 games to watch : Buffalo - Philadelphia Buffalo to win ..... :wall New Jersey - Toronto New Jersey to win ..... :wall Colorado - Pheonix Colorado to win ..... :$ Hmm, I do not know what has changed, 2 bad days in a row, I am hoping the Underdogs can keep their record with the Method intact 7-1. The Favorite Selections do not seem to be holding their own, now 8-7. I can do nothing but wait till the games end tomorrow and hope we get back on track. :unsure