Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Dempo , 1.62 at bet365 , 10units This is my first pick on India's premier league so I can not tell you anything based on my experience from watching the games. But if they play anything like their national team , it's a fun league to watch. I pick Dempo here because of two reasons only. When I looked through the stats and results for this league i noticed Dempo is a good team on home ground where they score lots of goals. Against one of the weakest teams last season they scored 14 and that just tells you about the level of football because the difference between the best and the worst teams is huge. Today opponents are not of the same quality. Dempo is better but not 10:0 better. In last two seasons they won both home games against Mohun Bagan , 3:1 and 4:1. This season the quality of both teams based on results from the first two rounds is about the same so another home win looks more probable than 1.62. If there were odds for asian -2 , I would take that bet , but there are not odds for that and over 3.5 is a bit optimistic I think so a classic home win is good enough.

Re: India - Nov 2nd over 4.5 , 2.95 sportingbet , 10units Indian Arrows is a team that will end the season near the relegation zone and maybe even get relegated. They are not a quality side and today they are going to play against the nation's best team this season. Dempo is one of the best clubs in India in last five years and this season they are looking better than the rest again. They are one of the best teams at their ground and the only thing they want to do when they are playing at home is to score as many goals as they can. Last season Dempo won 5:2 against Arrows and this season the difference in quality is even bigger so we can expect more of the same. The thing is Arrows are unlikely to score two goals , they can consider scoring a single goal success in this game. But I'm confident Dempo will score at least 4 goals. The perfect bet for this match would be Dempo -2.5 but no bookie offers that so this is the next best thing.