** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2011/12 Jumps Season

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season 1210 Doncaster: Ile De Re 2pts (9/4 PP, Boyles) Very good novice hurdle to open the card at Doncaster and Ile De Re should take all the beating here over this trip. Was third at Aintree to the useful Cinders And Ashes and just got outpaced over the last two flights, that was a good debut and should improve for the experience. He wants this 2m4f and was pretty good on the flat so has the speed to travel well around this quick track.

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Top Rated Today; Haydock: 1.25 Cinders And Ashes (1/5 Lads) Taunton: 1.10 Menorah (1/4 Bet365) Wont be getting rich today:lol Taunton 2.20: Ted Spread 2pts (9/4 Lads) This one was 4th on his debut in a race where the form has worked out well with the winner, second and the fifth have all won since. Was prominent and had every chance two out that day and this is far easier although there are one or two fair sorts in opposition. Expected around 6/4 for this so very good value if you can gte on at 9/4. 1240 Taunton: Mister Dillon 1pt EW 9/2 Boylesports The price is just about big enough to tempt me in but will go each way as you cant help but like the way Black Thunder ran on his debut behind Tetlami, he's too short but Mister Dillion has done nothing wrong and could well improve further and the young jockey takes off the penalty here and the stable are in terrific form, cant see him being out of the frame so virtually a bet to nothing.

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Top Rated Yest; Haydock: 1.25 Cinders And Ashes Won Taunton: 1.10 Menorah Won +16.01 _________________ Taunton 2.20: Ted Spread 2nd Taunton:12.40 Mister Dillon 4th Bank 107.26 Not good, both beaten by unrated runners.:wall From tomorrow the handicaps will be covered in a new thread in the ATR section and will concentrate on novices mainly in here plus I will carry on with the Top Rated selections:ok

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Newbury: 3.05 Fingal Bay Won Warwick: 1.45 Jetnova Lost Uttoxeter: 2.30 Back Bob Back Lost +14.31 _______________________ Todays; Catterick: 12.55 South Leinster (evens VCBet) Cheltenham: 1.05 Sonofvic (5/4 Bet365) Exeter: 12.40 African Broadway (8/11 PP) Fakenham: 1.30 Safe Investment (7/2 Corals) Musselburgh: 1.15 Eagle Rock (6/4 Bet365) ________________ Cheltenhma 1230: Berbatos 1pt EW (5/1 VCBet) Terrific novice hurdle at Cheltenham today and 8 previous winners over sticks plus another three that have won bumpers/points. Berbatos has shown his class when beating the useful Distime at Aintree, he has had to chase Fingals Bay home the last twice and this grade looks more appropriate. Has ran well at the track before so no worries there and the ground will be perfect for him.

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Yesterday; Catterick: 12.55 South Leinster Won Cheltenham: 1.05 Sonofvic Last Exeter: 12.40 African Broadway Won Fakenham: 1.30 Safe Investment 2nd Musselburgh: 1.15 Eagle Rock 2nd +13.24 Cheltenham 1230: Berbatos WON Bank 114.26 (35.74) :ok

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Todays top rated; Huntingdon: 2.00 Heather Royal (4/9 Bet365) Southwell: 1.10 Iron Chancellor (11/8 Hills) _______________ 2.00 Huntingdon: Taigan 1pt EW (66/1 VCBet) You might think i've gone mad here but I cant understand the price of this one, he was given a very quiet ride at Warwick, he had fallen at Kempton so that was expected to give him some confidence. Next time he ran up against Tetlami and Black Thunder. He was only beaten 30l after getting outpaced and this is much easier. The fav is solid enough but the O'Neill horse is one to avoid in my opinion and thats the second fav at the moment. This one could step up now and run well and should be around the 16/1 mark not 66/1.

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season

Todays top rated; Huntingdon: 2.00 Heather Royal (4/9 Bet365) Southwell: 1.10 Iron Chancellor (11/8 Hills) _______________ 2.00 Huntingdon: Taigan 1pt EW (66/1 VCBet) You might think i've gone mad here but I cant understand the price of this one, he was given a very quiet ride at Warwick, he had fallen at Kempton so that was expected to give him some confidence. Next time he ran up against Tetlami and Black Thunder. He was only beaten 30l after getting outpaced and this is much easier. The fav is solid enough but the O'Neill horse is one to avoid in my opinion and thats the second fav at the moment. This one could step up now and run well and should be around the 16/1 mark not 66/1.
Very nice double sir :ok

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Newcastle: 12.50 Stormy Weather Won 7/4 Sandown: 2.35 Prospect Wells Lost Wincanton: 1.20 Monturgeon 2nd Hereford: 1.00 Castle Conflict Won 1/2 Total Now: +11.39 _______________________ Todays Top Taunton: 4.10 Rolanta (12/1 Bet365)

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Leicester: 3.10 Larks Lad 3rd +9.39 _______________________ Todays Doncaster: 2.15 Edge Of Town (6/4 Bet365) Ffos Las: 2.25 Rockabilly (13/8 Bet365) 12.45 Ffos Las; Simply Ben 1pt EW (9/2 PP) I think Simply Ben will love the ground and the trip and cant see him being out of the frame here in a very ordinary race. He stayed on really well at Chepstow in heavy ground and not many of these will get home here on a tarck that can be very testing.

Re: 2011/12 Jumps Season Catterick: 3.15 Bishops Heir 3rd Fontwell: 1.35 Carpincho Won +7.22 _____________________________________ Huntingdon: 1.50 Ericht (1/4 Hills) Musselburgh: 12.40 Lemon Drop Red (8/11 Bet365) 1.50 Huntingdon: Cold Knight 1pt EW (16/1 Bet365) Ericht looks a solid fav here but he still hasnt won over hurdles and I like the price of Alan Kings Cold Knight as an EW alternative. In both races so far this season he has been outpaced when the tap has been turned on and then stayed on in the closing stages, well now going over further in a race that doesnt look too deep he could improve enough to get involved at a value price.