** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

Wolves vs Wigan Both sides desprately need a win, and I feel this will be a very good match rather it being very cagey. Both sides are probably better at attacking than defending, and I really hope to see both managers commit men forward to grab all 3 points. Wolves at around EVS looks very short to me. Id expect something of at least 13/10. Although playing well and deserved more from their recent run of games, they still make basic mistakes and the molineux faithful is getting frustrated. Wigan chairman Whelan said earlier this week that he won't sack martinez. Usually this means the manager getting the sack but I feel the relationship between these two is much better and Whelan really ment it. Though what this will affect the game is hard to predict. Nevertheless, 7 in a row they've lost now, they should have a more "we've got nothing to lose" style against a wolves side lacking confidence at home. Over 3.5 goals 5/2 5/10 Wigan 17/5 32red 5/10 :hope
Very open game, pity wigan didnt take the chances the created! What a brilliant double save from al habsi... but it when it in the end anyway! Over 3.5 goals 5/2 5/10 :) Wigan 17/5 32red 5/10 :( Nice profit for this game.

Re: England - Barclays Premier League - Nov 5 - 6

Bolton vs Stoke Despite a good start to the season, Stoke seem to always suffer from a Europa league "hangover" and lose after their games. They have invested in a larger squad for the competiton but their win in midweek was with all of their first team and they will still be feeling the effects of that game. Bolton have lost every one of their home games so far this season, but I like Owen Coyle's spirit and I think this is the perfect chance to find a weakness in stoke after their midweek win and will have a good go. Bolton's squad still lack something and after losing Elmander they really lack a more creative player. Despite all this I think bolton have a very good chance, and their odds are very nice indeed. I also expect a very tight contest between these two sides and can easily end in 0 - 0 or a 1 - 1 Draw for unders. So: Under 2.5 Goals 10/11 8/10 Bolton win 13/8 5/10 :hope Bet365 Fulham vs Tottenham Both teams played in the Europa league but Fulham had a very physical game against Wisla with all of their first team players. Key players such as Johnson were subbed but did play a good 75 minutes against a decent Wisla side. Tottenham on the other hand lost against Kazan, but it was mostly with their fringe players and was a very dry game which will have minimal effects on their players. Though they will be missing their manager, their focus is on the league and right now they are in an excellent position, 2 games in hand they are favourites for a top 4 spot this season after Liverpools slip; and they will want to match the result against their north london rivals. Fulham will give them a good game, but Spurs just have too much quality at 13/10 to bet against. Just the one bet: Spurs win 13/10 10/10 :hope
First goal for Bolton was abit harsh on stoke, but stoke looked really sloppy today and their european game really affected them. Their good start in the premier league looks to have grinded to a halt. Bolton got their 5 - 0 back on stoke after their 5 - 0 defeat in the FA cap semi final last season! Under 2.5 Goals 10/11 8/10 :( Bolton win 13/8 5/10 :) Small profit on this one Fulham were really good and craven cottage really made some noise after the extremely Wisla fans had left. However some of the fulham players did look tired and Spurs scored a late goal to completely seal the game at 3 - 1. A little harsh on Fulham, but spurs played well. Just the one bet: Spurs win 13/10 10/10 :) Nice profit for sunday. :cow