** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October

TOTTI3

Rostock-Cottbus=under (1.90) Totosì stakes 4 / 10 Rostock position 15° points 9 Cottbus position 8° points 17 Preview: Rostock: Injured: Kostal (defender 4 / 0), Langen (midfielder 4 / 0). Cottbus: Injured: Bittroff (defender 10 / 0), Brzenska (defender 2 / 0), Engel (defender 6 / 0), Bittencourt (forward 11 / 2), Sorensen (forward 6 / 1), Fenin (forward 4 / 0). The Rostock has a score in-house w1-d4-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 3 while Cottbus has a score out of the house w3-d1-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 8. The home team is in serious difficulties for both the game and for the ranking, they lost the last game against the Dusseldorf outside the home with a score of 0-2. Their biggest challenge is to create scoring chances as they scored 7 goals so far only the second worst attack of the tournament, and have a defense difficult to overcome with only 14 goals conceded in 12 games. The visiting team is mediocre and is 11 points behind the top teams. They are so far in a negative period with a single victory in the last 7 games and four defeats in their last five games. Given the difficulty of Rostock to score most of the difficulty of Cottbus to score after they have sold the best markers Nils Petersen and Emil Jula of the last two seasons I think this is a game with few goals from actions. Hansa Rostock has not lost in any of the last 6 meetings. A year ago, energy was 4 in the standings with his 23 points. Now it's 8 with 17 points. In the last 6 games at home playing Hansa Rostock, Rostock has won 2 times, I have matched 4 and Energy has won 0. The goal difference is 4-2 in favor of Hansa Rostock. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Bundesliga II 28-31 October

Friday 28 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Union Berlin v FC St. Pauli (17:00 BST) 2.87 3.6 2.78 98.53 %
maximize.gif Hansa Rostock v Energie Cottbus (17:00 BST) 2.36 3.55 3.35 100.39 %
maximize.gif VfL Bochum v Alemannia Aachen (17:00 BST) 2 3.6 4.33 100.85 %
Saturday 29 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dynamo Dresden v Karlsruher SC (12:00 BST) 2 3.7 4 102.03 %
maximize.gif SC Paderborn 07 v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:00 BST) 1.86 3.7 5 100.79 %
Sunday 30 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Ingolstadt 04 v Eintracht Frankfurt (12:30 BST) 6.5 4.2 1.59 102.09 %
maximize.gif FSV Frankfurt v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:30 BST) 4.1 3.65 2.02 101.29 %
maximize.gif MSV Duisburg v TSV 1860 München (12:30 BST) 2.26 3.6 3.35 101.88 %
Monday 31 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SpVgg Greuther Fürth v Eintracht Braunschweig (19:15 BST) 1.7 3.95 5.9 101.09 %

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Union Berlin - St. Pauli = Union AH0 @ 1.91 This is a very interesting matchup as one of the strongest home teams hosts one of the strongest away teams. Union at home: 5-0-1 13:6 goals St Pauli away: 3-1-1 9:4 goals Three Reasons why I prefer Union: - After a good start St. Pauli has some problems showing consistency at the moment, you can see that when you look at the results (lost 2 of their last 3 home games), but more than that you can see it on the pitch. They won the last match vs FSV but actually it was a disappointing display, the players seemed kind of frightened - the opposite of what they usually appear to be. - That has among other things to do with their injury situation which has even increased. They will play without Rothenbach, Sobiech, Boll and Ebbers, that means every part of their team is affected by the absence of at least one important player. They will field a strong line-up but it's impossible to compensate the injuries. -History: The City of Berlin is St. Paulis bestia negra, like the Spaniards say, means: St Pauli can't win in Berlin. Well, they can and did, but not often. They played Union 5 times in Berlin and won just once. They played Hertha 9 times in Berlin and won just once. But okay, more like a funny fact. Situation is that you have a very confident Union team that has lost only one home game since February (vs first placed Fürth) and a Pauli team that is affected by injuries and that won't show the 'balance' they're usually known for. Plus they hate Berlin. I've read no important team news about Union, Terodde still not available but with Mosquera (3 goals) and Silvio (4 goals) they will field two strong strikers.:hope

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Original taken @1.79 .. no more value meanwhile. If you still want to follow: - Wait live for raising odds or take the level line. - Maybe bet on Union if Pauli will get the lead. - Or try to find better odds at Euro bookmakers for straight win Union or sth like that. But massive drop. Taken this morning at SBOBET: a993c651ce115940f3dd4167f1e7af7c.png Germany Bundesliga 2 - 28.10.2011: Union Berlin - St. Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/union-berlin-st-pauli-806306/#ah;2 Union Berlin (+0.25) Odds: 1.58 (SBOBET) Stake: 6/10 Since I bet 2. Bundesliga, Union has been my most profitable team overall and I think that roughly 80% of my picks in Union-games were on them and not against them. The reason is that the market and generally everybody who is involved in 2. Bundesliga underrates them completely. I think that they have the potential to achieve a top 5 position every year because of their huge quality but they are simply too pathetic on the road. But in their own stadium, they benefit from a fantastic atmosphere and especially flood-light matches in Berlin are something very special. It is not a coincidence that they collect 15 of their 18 points at home and that they lately had 4 consecutive home victories. All these victories have been completely deserved and the how they played was very convincing. Nevertheless they lately struggled a lot with injuries, also many players had flus and things like that. But now finally all key players are back to fully fitness! My favourite player Mattuschka who is in my opinion by the way the player of the whole league with the best technical ability (he is probably the best free-kick scorer in Germany, last week he smashed again one free-kick from 30m into the net and one other free kick hit the crossbar) is back to fully fitness. Although their two brilliant South American strikers Silvio and Mosquera are completely fit. This magic triangle is probably the best offensive of the league beside Frankfurt's one and this could be a major advantage tonight. Sankt Pauli's defence is pathetic and not good enough for a top team. St Pauli simply could not make up for the injury earlier in this season of best defender Sobiech. Also regular defender Rothenbach is still out due to injury which means a big weakening as well and defender Schachten is very doubtful. Morena is simply not an equal replacement in the defence. Howsoever this will be a very important fact tonight: Union is a team which applies a lot of pressure at home, they create many goalscoring opportunities and their strong offensive will have an easy job against Pauli's error-prone defence. Generally Pauli does not like teams like Union Berlin who are so offensive-minded at home. Some weeks ago, they lost 1:0 in Braunschweig - a team which is quite similair to Union: very pressurize at home, hot atmosphere and clinical in front of the goal. Another bad thing for Pauli is that they only have one really good striker in the squad, Marius Ebbers, who will miss this game because of injury. They simply do not have any equal replacement on this position. All in all, I really can not see Union losing this home match. The stadium will be completely sold out, the atmosphere will be magic and they play so brilliant in this season. Finally there are no more mentionable absences for them, they are almost full-strength and they play against a team which recently struggled a lot in the defence. I think that Union will create a lot of goalscoring opportunities tonight and I think that they will win this one clearly. The only thing where I am a bit afraid of is Pauli's good counter ability which might be dangerous due to Union's too offensive-minded wingers. But a + handicap on Union at home is almost always a value bet and tonight they can't be underdog.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October FT 0:2 - 6u Very annoying to lose the largest bet of the month and destroy the positve October. Nevertheless I'm not unsatisfied with this choice. Great odds drop pre-match. Key situation was in the 40th minute when the Pauli defender inured Union's best striker in the penalty box. Union's striker was substituted but for some reason the ref didn't award the penalty. Then Pauli took the suprising lead after roughly one hour. Union hit the post of 3m distance then and in return Pauli scored through a corner. Draw would have been more fair I think but this is football. Football games are decided in key situations - that's it.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Originally a bit better odds .. odds dropped to 1.8x then but now went back again. Still a good value bet. 088a3ded54ba922f5b3ae75715888744.png Germany Bundesliga 2 - 29.10.2011: SC Paderborn 07 - Erzgebirge Aue http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/paderborn-aue-806307/#ah;2 Erzgebirge Aue (+0.5) Odds: 2.03 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 I follow Aue very closely and I must admit that they recently showed a very positive development, especially in away games. I think that Paderborn and Aue are on a very similar level with the difference that Paderborn has had the better form whereas Aue struggled in the early stages of the season. Nevertheless a 0.75 line is not justified here because of the fact that I expect a very close match. Paderborn lost 4:0 in Furth in the national cup on Wednesday but even worse than the elimination in the cup is the fact that captain and most important player Krösche sustained an injury and will hence be unavailable. His passing play and his experience is vital for Paderborn's building up play. Most likely is that Palionis will replace him which means a massive downgrade of their quality. Besides Paderborn is generally a team which is not really much stronger at home than away. The reason is that they are traditionally a team which subsists on their fast breaks and counter play. This does work better on the road of course. Today the problem will be that they will play against an extremely defensive minded team. Aue is well known as being a team which simply wants to achieve a 0:0 away from home and they will thus defend pretty deep. This means that it will be hard for Paderborn to create goalscoring opportunities. Especially their wingers Brandy and Brückner who are very strong by the way need space to counter. Nevertheless I would not bet on Aue if I would not expect them to score. But their offensive lately improved a lot because manager Schmitt found his perfect formation. Kempe and Kocer on the wings are extremely fast and especially Kempe is well known for his strong distance shots. Hochscheidt is expected to play as the playmaker behind tall striker König who is in a strong shape. But important with this pick is that I think that it is possible for Aue to score. They always scored goals in away matches or at least they had fantastic opportunities. Last season they were unable to score in away games but with regard to this they really improved a lot. The turning point of the season was anyway the 2:4 home defeat vs. Dusseldorf. Fans were angry but a few days later Aue got an amazing 3:2 away against St Pauli when they were clear underdogs. They finally created opportunities and converted them. Well, they lost in Furth two weeks ago but they played impressing in Furth as well. They were the clearly better team in the first half, they did not allow anything in the defence and were close to score. Furth who are by the way the 1st ranked team in the table had their first shot on goal in the 42th minute! And this was a distance shot which went into the net. But this proved again how much Aue improved in away matches so far. Aue's defensive midfield player Hensel is out but he has recently been pathetic anyway, so it shouldn't be the biggest deal at all. Howsoever I expect a very close match with 0:0 or 1:1 as a pretty likely outcome. Only an early goal for Paderborn or if they would use their first or second attempt on goal to score would kill this bet. Good odds to win for us!

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October FT 1:0 - 4u First half of Aue was really good, they didn't allow anything and they even had the chance to take the lead but König hit the bar. In the second half, they collapsed completely and showed the worst season performance. Bad weekend so far, I hope tommorow will be good again.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October FSV vs Fortuna Fortuna -1 @ 2.42 Bet365 5 units With the 3 to nil defeat in the Cup on Wednesday against Suttgartt, Frankfurt FSV achieved the bad performance of losing three consecutive games . They are now ranked 13th in the league and are getting closer to the reegation spots. FSV has the worst performance in the league at home with absolutely no win and 4 draws. They also have the lowest number of goals scored at home, only 3. Fortuna managed a 3-0 win over 1860 Munich on Tuesday and they are now one of the most in form team of the second bundesliga.They are now ranked 3rd in the league with 8 wins and 4 draws. In addition, they are on of the two teams that are undefeated this season. In their last away game, Fortuna managed a 3-1 win at St. Pauli, one of the most tough teams in the league. FSV is awful at home while Fortuna has no problems scoring. With 3 points here, Fortuna can grab the 1st spot from Furth who has difficult game at Brauschweig.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.10.2011: MSV Duisburg - TSV 1860 Munchen http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/union-berlin-st-pauli-806306/#ah;2 MSV Duisburg (-0.25) Odds: 1.92 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 5/10 Duisburg made a lot of huge investments in the summer and bought several high quality players. Cottbus' superb striker Jula, Frankfurt's playmaker Gjasula, Osnabrück's best striker Kastrati, goalkeeper Fromlowitz from Hannover who has a lot of Bundesliga experience and many other quality players. Hence they are a big promotion favourite for most people and all the more suprising it is that the team failed so hard until now. The problem was the team spirit. Manager Sasic publicly defamed some of his players, his whole outdated long ball strategy did not work anymore and hence the consequence was that he was sacked last Thursday. On Wednesday, Duisburg lost in the national cup against a lower division club because the team clearly played against their own manager because Sasic was at loggerheads with the whole team. Club legend Grlic will be the new interims manager together with Reck and in my opinion this managerial change was long overdue. Their bad results were not a matter of lacking quality but rather a matter of bad team spirit and sometimes misfortune as well. This change of manager will boost the motivation of the team to prove themselves in front of their own home fans. We do not have to talk about qualitty - concerning quality, Duisburg is a top 5 team in my opinion and clearly superior to 1860. 1860 has lately showed a very poor development. They patently show lousy performances and I think that the sacking of manager Maurer is just a matter of time here. They also show a lack of team spirit although they have some quality but their defence is simply too poor for 2. Bundesliga. The central defenders Benjamin and Schindler are both extremely slow and they are simply very bad players. Left back Feick was signed in the summer from a relegated 2. Bundesliga team and nobody understood for which reason they signed him. He is also a pathetic defender. Rukavina is a decent right back but much too offensive minded which is a problem too. Their offensive has huge quality but best winger Halfar will be out due to a thigh injury although he has recently been out of form anyway. Nevertheless this is a big blow because the two strong strikers Volland and Lauth dependt on Halfar. The whole atmosphere in the club is bad anyway because the team disappointed so far. The rich investors from Jordan had huge expectations but after a reasonable start, the team has a very poor form now. To sum up, these odds are way too high on the home team. I think the odds would have been okay given that Sasic would still be the manager but now with the young, motivated duo Grlic & Reck atmosphere is much better and I am sure that Duisburg will improve. So this pick bases on the quality of Duisburg, the sacking of Sasic and on the very poor form of 1860 combined with their error-prone defence.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.10.2011: Ingolstadt 04 - Eintracht Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...nkfurt-806309/ Eintracht Frankfurt (-1) Odds: 1.90 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 6/10 I think this is the first time ever that I bet on a -1 line on an away team but today two teams play against each other who are poles apart. Ingolstadt is clearly the poorest team of the league at the moment. They have some potential but they way how they recently performed was a big cheekiness. Defending is a foreign word for them. They always concede 3 or 4 goals because their defence is non-existing. Their goalkeeper Kirschstein is poor and several goals in this season were his fault. Their central defence is a bad joke with Matip and Pisot who are both much too poor for this league. Their wing defenders Schäfer and Görlitz are still weaker. Schäfer was a part of the back four from Karlsruhe last season where his team conceded roughly 70 goals. Nobody understood why Ingolstadt signed him since Schäfer is in fact one of the worst defenders in this league. Görlitz has a horrible shape and he is extremely error-prone. Their offensive is okay, they have many quality players like Buchner and Buddle but the problem is that the team plays without any fighting spirit. They make such a spiritless and lethargic impression. They do not even try to defend or win and it seems that they clearly play against manager Möhlmann. I do not understand why Möhlmann hasnt been sacked yet but as long as he is manager, it is profitable to bet against them. Frankfurt is the most superior team which has ever played 2. Bundesliga. Their promotion is mere formality I think because this team has the quality of a mediocre Bundesliga team. Especially their offensive is amazing. Mo Idrissou is someone who would easily be regular for most Bundesliga clubs and the same is true of Jimmy Hoffer who is loan from SSC Neapel. Their offensive is the best one which has ever played in 2. Bundesliga. It is almost daunting how they dominate this league. They lately achieved 5 consecutive victories, among others their comfortably won on the road against good teams like Bochum and Dresden. And they always score 3 or 4 goals which is the reason why I see them easily covering the -1. In fact, differences between two teams couldn't be bigger. The poorest defence of the league and a team which clearly plays against their manager (bottom ranked in the table) against the dominating, incredible strong table leader from Frankfurt. Anything but a comfortable and easy victory for the guests would be a very, very huge suprise.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.10.2011: FSV Frankfurt - Fortuna Dusseldorf http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/fsv-frankfurt-dusseldorf-806308/#ah;2 Fortuna Dusseldorf (-0.5) Odds: 1.99 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 5/10 I will keep on betting against FSV Frankfurt in their own stadium. I do not have to repeat biweekly that they are the poorest home team ever. It is very hard to comprehend that but they are almost one class weaker at home than on the road. On the road, they sometimes play good football. They get space for counter attacks and they create a couple of goal chances like in Hamburg last Sunday. The team has a good technical ability, no doubt, but their home performances in this season were incredibly poor so far. Against Cottbus two weeks ago they had ZERO attempts on goal in 90 minutes. The home match two weeks earlier at home against Braunschweig was another pathetic display and they got an extremely undeserved draw. A reason for this could be that they play in a very little stadium. They do hardly have any home support and especially today this will be a strange situation. I think that roughly 2000 Dusseldorf supporters will travel to Frankfurt which means that it will be a home match in Frankfurt for Dusseldorf. Generally Dusseldorf is in a brilliant shape. They are the strongest team in the league behind E. Frankfurt and even in away matches they recently convinced a lot. They were always known as a team which struggles away from home but meanwhile they improved a lot in away matches. Forinstance their display in Hamburg two weeks ago when they won 3:1 was impressing. They play like a Bundesliga team and it's really difficult to find superlatives to describe their strength. Generally they are a very hardworking team who perform very steady. Contrary to other "top teams", they always play good in this season. I do not remember any single bad performance of them in this season so far. For today they nevertheless have to make up for the missings of Lambertz and Langeneke who are both vital for them. Lambertz is suspended but Langeneke still has a chance to start in the lineup. However this should be possible to replace. Dum is a decent replacement for Lambertz although he is weaker. Juanan who came from Real Madrid this summer would be an almost equal replace because I hold him in high esteem. All in all, anything than a comfortable victory for Dusseldorf would be a huge suprise for me. Their shape is perfect, there is zero home advantage and they play against a team which is inferior in every aspect and which has a huge crisis at the moment. Again Asian odds compilers do the mistake that they wrongly evaluate the home factor which is the reason why we can grab value odds here.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Shitty weekend performance. Month still in profit but this weekend was horrible. FT Ingolstadt 1:1 Frankfurt - 6u FT 1:1 - 6u 74% ball possession not enough for Frankfurt to win. Ingolstadt scored due to an awkward goalkeeper mistake of Frankfurt's gk. __ FT Duisburg 0:3 1860 - 5u Lead for the guests after 180 seconds through a deflected distance shot killed the pick very early. Then, especially in the beginning of the 2nd half, Duisburg had several big, big chances to equalise but 1860 was clinical and converted two counter attacks. __ FT FSV Frankfurt 2:5 Dusseldorf + 4.70 u

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October

Shitty weekend performance. Month still in profit but this weekend was horrible. FT Ingolstadt 1:1 Frankfurt - 6u FT 1:1 - 6u 74% ball possession not enough for Frankfurt to win. Ingolstadt scored due to an awkward goalkeeper mistake of Frankfurt's gk. __ FT Duisburg 0:3 1860 - 5u Lead for the guests after 180 seconds through a deflected distance shot killed the pick very early. Then, especially in the beginning of the 2nd half, Duisburg had several big, big chances to equalise but 1860 was clinical and converted two counter attacks. __ FT FSV Frankfurt 2:5 Dusseldorf + 4.70 u
Don't worry about it mate you're still having a good season despite a tough end to October. Your work is always appreciated.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Sport Football (Germany) Event HSV - Kaiserslautern Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.90 Reasoning I think Hamburger will start to chill after the enthusiastic start with the new coach. They are not a good team and I honestly expect them to relegate this season. They have sold a lot of players and they just keep on changing coaches. I think that if they don't get some good players to replace those that left, they have great chances to relagate. Kaiserslautern really shouldn't be so underpriced here. They have 3 consecutive victories in their last 3 games 1-0 at Eintracht Frankfurt in Pokal, 1-0 at home against Freiburg and 2-1 to Schalke and they played nice. Even though HSV are considered favorites for this game I can't see them beating Kaiserslautern. The odds for home win should be really 2.4 and not 1.9, but it's great cause that gives great value for the draw .. 3.9 odds at Stan James. After all, they only got 2 points in the 5 home games they played this season and Kaiserslautern is a strong away team even though their record shows a victory and a draw in 5 games, they had some tough games to M'Gladbach, Werder and Wolfsburg, all of them good home sides and they did have scoring opportunities. They got a draw to Koln, a strong home side and won to Schalke. I think they can get a point in this one fair and square.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Thanks guys. Yes, still 18% yield this season is really good, I think. It was only a matter of time until the first setback would come. This is simply a part of this business. Pretty sure to finish this month with a winner on the Monday night clash though and then Im looking pretty forward to November which was my most profitable month in the previous season. :hope

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Sport Football (Germany) Event Greuther Furth - Braunschweig Selection Greuther Furth Strength 10/10 Date 31/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.71 Reasoning Greuther Furth are second best home side in Bundesliga 2. At home is where they make most of their points. They have a 9 2 1 overall record and 5 0 1 home record. They haven't lost any game since the first one they played at home and they meet today a team that is in quite bad form. Braunschweig have a 2 2 1 away record, but it isn't that relevant as they won against Aachen and Karlsruher and drew against FSV and Hansa, losing to the only decent home side they met, Paderborn. They only scored twice in their last 4 games played, while scored 8 goals in the last 4 and conceded only 2. I think home win is the simple bet here. I won't go for the -1.5 as I don't know if they'll be interested in more than the victory, although they definitely can beat Braunschweig at 2 goals margin or more.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Fürth-Braunschweig Greuther Furth is leading on the score board, while Eintr. Braunschweig has won nothing in recent 4 league games. This match Greuther Furth shall win with ease on home field. Fürth second best home team after düsseldorf in 2. bundesliga.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October G Furth -Braunschweig =1 (1.65) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 G Furth position 3° points 29 Braunschweig position 7° points 19 Preview: Furth : Injured: Karaslavov (defender 5 / 0), Furstner (midfielder 9 / 1), Tyrała (midfielder 4 / 0). Braunschweig: Suspended: Pfitzner (midfielder 11 / 2). The G Furth has a score in house w5-d0-l1 goals scored 12 goals against 4 while Braunschweig has a score out of the house w2-d2-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 3. The G Furth if he wins tonight has a wonderful opportunity to leap to first place in the rankings since last Eintracht Frankfurt lost. The home team played with the freshman Braunschweig which is situated the surprise of the tournament in seventh place on the list, but in the last four games he has managed to get two points from suffering two consecutive defeats that have scaled down its ambitions. Furth has a winning streak of 5 games. Christopher Nothe is the leading scorer for Furth with his 7 goals. Dennis has made ​​Kruppke 5 for Eintracht Braunschweig. Bernd Nehrig (Furth) with 6 yellow cards is the one who has received more in his team. For Eintracht Braunschweig Marc Pfitzner who has received 5. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Germany Bundesliga 2 - 31.10.2011: Greuther Furth - Braunschweig http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/greuther-furth-braunschweig-806304/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (-0.75) Odds: 1.99 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 6/10 Monday night clash between two teams which I follow extreme closely. Furth because I appreciate them a due to their success with low budget and Braunschweig because they are my local team. Howsoever, I do not understand for which reason we can still get such pretty nice odds on Furth. Last season they were a team with huge potential but they were a team which missed tons of golden chances which was the reason why they failed closely in the promotion battle. This season, they still have the same players with the difference that they signed striker Occean from 3. Bundesliga who already scored several goals. Hence they raised their quality and young players like Prib and Sararer made positive progress. So they are still better in this season and they are much more clinical and need less opportunities to score. Their recent home displays were somehow really impressing. They did not allow anything in the defence, always scored through their first or second goal chance and then extended the lead sooner or later. And it has nothing to do with luck if they need only a few chances. In fact they have two high quality strikers with Nöthe and Occean who simply do not need many opportunities to score. Another mentionable point here is the home factor. I often say that Furth is a team with rather little home advantage but this became different in this season. Much more fans are in the stadium meanwhile, they improved in making the running at home vs deep defending sides, they became more clinical and especially tonight it will be something very, very special. Atmosphere will be very good by Furth standards and with flood light the home advantage should be still bigger. I really do not know how Braunschweig wants to score one goal here. They recently showed a very negative development and especially in away matches they could not convince so far. The previous weeks simply proved that they are nothing special. Yes, they are a good home side, they are a team which will have nothing to do with relegation but nevertheless their quality is much lower than Furth's one. Their problem away from home is that they are much too defensive minded. For example in Rostock a few weeks ago, they did not have any opportunity in 90 minutes. Then they played in Frankfurt against the most pathetic home team of the league and they were indeed clearly superior but didn't create many opportunities either. Then they lost 1:0 in Paderborn where they have been inferior as well. They simply do not convince in away matches and with their defensive minded approach with a 4-5-1 system and Kumbela as the only striker I do not see them having any chance to score against the best defence of the league. In fact, Furth's quality is much, much higher, home advantage should be rather big tonight and the guests from Braunschweig lately showed a bad development. I expect a rather low-scoring match and something like a 2:0 or 3:0. Braunschweig will definitely not have more than 2-3 goal chances in the whole 90 minutes. A precondition for my pick is that they will not use one of these ones and not score through a set piece (where they are weak anyway) or through a distance shot. Then, Furth should achieve an easy victory. The positive thing is that their counter ability is the best one of 2. Bundesliga which is the reason why I see them covering the full handicap. All in all, I think that Furth will win this one 2:0 - only a lead of Braunschweig could actually destroy this pick. But even then I think that Furth could strike back with their loud home crowd at the back.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October

(...) Braunschweig will definitely not have more than 2-3 goal chances in the whole 90 minutes. A precondition for my pick is that they will not use one of these ones only a lead of Braunschweig could actually destroy this pick. (...)
Well, this killed the bet .. Braunschweig scored through the first 2 opportunities of open play and took the 2:0 lead. Furth had a strong start and missed a 100% chance in 3rd minute. Due to the Braunschweig lead, Furth couldnt create enough opportunities anymore against Braunschweig who defended very well and deep. My worst 2. Bundesliga weekend since I bet on this league. Season is still good but this was really a horrible one. Everything was against me this weekend unfortunately. I hope I will recover from it next weekend.

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Before the first goal Furth were clearly the stronger and more positive team and it looked like it was going to be a long night for Braunschweig. Bit of a sucker punch goal and with Braunschweig defending in numbers it's made things difficult for Furth. Your preview was good but it's been one of those games. Roll on November!

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October i bet on 2nd bundesliga for a long time, and one thing i learned don't bet on furth to much. they always have a good team, and are always near the top of the table, but they don't have enough money to go to bundesliga. they usually start very good. spend some time on top of the table, and then start loosing games unexpected.... especially the last couple of games, when somebody needs points to stay in the league. that's why i usually stay away from furth in this league because you never know what they will do...

Re: Germany > Bundesliga II > 28-31 October Hi to everybody! I just wanted to put my thoughts about game between Furth and Braunscweig. First of all, I rarely bet on this league, although sometimes I watch games from Bundesliga 2. Last night my friend convice me to bet on Furth, he was talking about their good performances in Bundesliga 2. Just to mention that he really follows this league, and that was the main reason why I placed my bet on Greuther Furth. Then I decided to watch that game to see how good is that Furth!? To be clear I started watching game aproximately in 10th minute. From first few that I saw, I was pretty sure that the visitors are the ones who are going to take 3 points. But somehow I have feeling that this match was fixed. First of all, what kind of stupid reaction has had Furth"s defender just before first goal, an amatuer would have reacted better than that. Although hosts were one goal down, the visitors where ones that controlled the game. When Braunschweig scored second goal, than Furth started to play some football, pretty suspicious for me!:unsure:unsure When Furth finally managed to score a goal, almost instantly Braunschweig scored their third, and guess what?! Furth"s defence was one more time sleeping. Maybe this all is just bad luck for Furth but I can not accept this all as a bad day of Greuther Furth! On top of all this, Furth is well known for their good start in the league and then suddenly they start to lose games just because as I a heard numerous times because Furth is not interested in promotion to a top divison. :cheers:cheers