** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England: League Two Oct 29

aliando

Saturday 29 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Aldershot Town v Crewe Alexandra (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.55 102.61 %
maximize.gif Barnet v Burton Albion (15:00 BST) 2.88 3.4 2.62 102.23 %
maximize.gif Bristol Rovers v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 BST) 1.97 3.6 4.33 101.62 %
maximize.gif Cheltenham Town v Plymouth Argyle (15:00 BST) 1.62 4 6 103.40 %
maximize.gif Crawley Town v Accrington Stanley (15:00 BST) 1.4 4.9 9.5 102.36 %
maximize.gif Macclesfield Town v Southend United (15:00 BST) 3.15 3.4 2.41 102.65 %
maximize.gif Morecambe v Gillingham (15:00 BST) 2.39 3.45 3.01 104.05 %
maximize.gif Northampton Town v Rotherham United (15:00 BST) 2.8 3.5 2.75 100.65 %
maximize.gif Oxford United v Port Vale (15:00 BST) 2.09 3.55 3.8 102.33 %
maximize.gif Shrewsbury Town v AFC Wimbledon (15:00 BST) 1.95 3.75 4.33 101.04 %
maximize.gif Swindon Town v Bradford City (15:00 BST) 1.67 4 7 99.17 %
maximize.gif Torquay United v Hereford United (15:00 BST) 2 3.6 4.2 101.59 %

Re: England: League Two Oct 29 Swindon AH-1 2.11 Pinnacle 4/10 Swindon are a force at home (5-1-1 18:7 goals). 4 from 5 wins were with HC. Besides that they won 4 from last 5 (even away without conceding). Bradford don´t look too impressive away (0-3-5 7:14). Last away defeats were vs. Hereford and Macclesfield without scoring. Swindon should win this, but just in case I´ll take a safer HC option. Crewe AH+0.5 1.88 Pinnacle 2/10 Both teams have got more points away from home. Aldershot have had disappointing results at home so far (1-1-4 3:6 goals). Seen from this perspective odds on home win around 2.0 are too low. I know that Crewe aren´t too reliable, but usually they play quite well always offering a goal threat. Small stakes as both look inconsistent.

Re: England: League Two Oct 29 Shrewsbury v AFC Wimbledon Shrewsbury Town Win - 1.9 William Hill Shrews are unbeaten since March in the league at home. They have won 6 on the spin at Greenhouse Meadow also. The Wombles were battered at Torquay on tuesday without their manager. Terry Brown misses this game again due to him caring for his wife who is battling cancer. They have shipped 12 goals in 3 games which is awful. Also, their main midfielder Christian Jolley sits this one out with injury.

Re: England: League Two Oct 29

Crewe AH+0.5 1.88 Pinnacle 2/10 Both teams have got more points away from home. Aldershot have had disappointing results at home so far (1-1-4 3:6 goals). Seen from this perspective odds on home win around 2.0 are too low. I know that Crewe aren´t too reliable, but usually they play quite well always offering a goal threat. Small stakes as both look inconsistent.
I hate betting on league two but I actually think this could be a good shout, all things considered. Crewe are a real mad dog side and very un-predictable but like you said Aldershot are really poor at home (last season also) and the added factor of them playing Man Utd midweek could potentially be a drain. It's worth a punt IMO, unfortunately I can't follow it myself as I've blacklisted games involving Aldershot.

Re: England: League Two Oct 29 Morecambe v Gillingham - Gillingham +0.25 AH - 6/7 188bet This is a difficult as I think Gillingham are a better side than Morecambe, but Morecambe aren't 4th for nothing. That said Gills are only 2 points behind Morecambe and in the last 3 games they beat Oxford with 9 men, and thrashed Torquay away from home. Most recently they held Swindon until a late on wonder strike saw them eventually lose 2-0. Gillingham are one of the best footballing side in the league and I think they're just coming into some form.

Shrewsbury v AFC Wimbledon Shrewsbury Town Win - 1.9 William Hill Shrews are unbeaten since March in the league at home. They have won 6 on the spin at Greenhouse Meadow also. The Wombles were battered at Torquay on tuesday without their manager. Terry Brown misses this game again due to him caring for his wife who is battling cancer. They have shipped 12 goals in 3 games which is awful. Also, their main midfielder Christian Jolley sits this one out with injury.
Agree with this. Wimbledon seem to be in freefall at the moment, and expect more misery to be put on them here.

Re: England: League Two Oct 29 Swindon V Bradford Bradford are setting up defensively away from Valley Parade and played a 4-1-4-1 formation on Tuesday night at Macclesfield that was meant to be a 4-3-3 but are making use of a man in front of the defence providing cover for the awful Matt Duke. Stats say easy home win for Swindon but Bradford look better defensively now than around a month ago and the under 2.5 goals appeals to me today. Kyel Reid was dangerous again at Macclesfield and is over priced at 16-1 for 1st goal. Bradford's best chances will be down the wings and from set pieces with the huge Luke Oliver making the most of his height in and around the box. If City are to win this it might be a 1-0 smash and grab and 11-2 does look generous despite the stats. 1pt WIN - Bradford City 11-2 VCBet 0.5pt EW - Kyel Reid 1st goal 16-1 Bet365 0.5pt EW - Luke Oliver 1st goal 33-1 Coral

Event Crawley - Accrington
Selection Crawley -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.31
Reasoning Crawley is the leader of League Two and they won the last seven games. Accrington lost the last three and are in danger zone of the table. Crawley at home only lost one game, winning seven, with 19-7 in goals. Accrington away has no wins in seven games. Accrington is a decent side who will try to get the first away win but this is not the best gtame to do it. Crawley is simply the best team of League Two, is in a brilliant form and i expect them to win this game easily.

Event Torquay - Hereford
Selection Hereford +0.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.04
Reasoning Torquay won his last game but they were coming from three consecutive defeats. They got a good result but i think their moment is not good. They got moralized but i have no confidence in their form. Hereford won the last three games and they played good football, scoring a total of six goals. They are recovering in the table and are just two points behind Torquay in the table. They found the right rhythm and are now a dangerous team. They are confident and in climbing way with a considerable offensive power. They can build here another positive result.