** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Question

Hey guys..bit of advice needed...i took up Bet365.s offer on a 90% bonus added to a 13 team accumalator if the games were from the top european leagues or the european cups..as of today i have 12 out of 12 and the last leg is PAOK Salonica to beat Shamrock Rovers tonite...i staked £30 and am due to win £534 without my stake and the 90%bonus...I wont lie as i know absolutly nothing about either team except one is irish and one is greek...PAOK were 1/4 when i made the bet...are they a banker or should i look at maybe making a further bet to insure a win ???..Cheers guys

Re: Question

Hey guys..bit of advice needed...i took up Bet365.s offer on a 90% bonus added to a 13 team accumalator if the games were from the top european leagues or the european cups..as of today i have 12 out of 12 and the last leg is PAOK Salonica to beat Shamrock Rovers tonite...i staked £30 and am due to win £534 without my stake and the 90%bonus...I wont lie as i know absolutly nothing about either team except one is irish and one is greek...PAOK were 1/4 when i made the bet...are they a banker or should i look at maybe making a further bet to insure a win ???..Cheers guys
Firstly, nice one for getting 12 out of your 13 so far :ok I've watched both the teams as they are in the same group as Spurs. It would certainly be a big surprise in PAOK did slip up, they held my team to a 0-0 draw a few weeks back and also drew away at Rubin so they've had 2 reasonable results in the group stages, To me they seem quite defensive, definately lacked attacking options. As for Shamrock, they were fairly poor, we had alot of chances (17 shots on target!) and we definately should have scored more than 3. I think the big thing will be in PAOK can score early they will run out comfortable winners if they cant then the more Shamrock may believe they can get something out of the game and threaten to score themselves. With regards to laying the bet i suppose you could stick a little bit of your potential earnings on Shamrock +0.5 @ 3.55 (Bet365), just depends how brave your feeling ;) personally i think it will be 2/3-0 Good Luck! :hope

Re: Question Yeah thanks guys...not to sure on how those asian bets works...but when i saw the price drop on p.o.a.k. salonica to 1/3 from 1/4 on Bet365 i sped down to Ladbrokes and put £150 on Shamrock +1 goal at 11/4...just in case..But the greeks did the business in the end winning 2-1...so far Bet365 have paid out the £563 i won for my initial £30 bet but apperently the 90% bonus can take upto 24 hours..i think its quite a good offer Bet365 are offering and i,ll certainly be having another go over the following weeks top soccer matches...:beer