** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England » Blue Square BET North & South » Oct 22

Djordje

BlueSQ Bet North Saturday 22 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Boston United v Workington (15:00 BST) 1/2 13/5 9/2 112.63 %
maximize.gif Colwyn Bay v Corby Town (15:00 BST) 13/10 12/5 6/4 112.89 %
maximize.gif Droylsden v FC Halifax Town (15:00 BST) 13/10 12/5 6/4 112.89 %
maximize.gif Eastwood Town v Histon (15:00 BST) 13/10 12/5 6/4 112.89 %
maximize.gif Gainsborough Trinity v Hinckley United (15:00 BST) 8/15 11/4 4 112.03 %
maximize.gif Gloucester City v Blyth Spartans (15:00 BST) 10/11 5/2 11/5 112.18 %
maximize.gif Guiseley v Hyde FC (15:00 BST) 11/8 5/2 11/8 112.61 %
maximize.gif Nuneaton Town v Solihull Moors (15:00 BST) 4/9 3 9/2 112.63 %
maximize.gif Stalybridge Celtic v Altrincham FC (15:00 BST) 4/6 13/5 3 112.66 %
maximize.gif Vauxhall Motors v Bishop's Stortford (15:00 BST) 6/5 5/2 13/8 112.05 %
maximize.gif Worcester City v Harrogate Town (15:00 BST) 1/1 12/5 2 112.75 %

Re: England » Blue Square BET North & South » Oct 22

BlueSQ Bet South Saturday 22 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dartford v Truro City (15:00 BST) 1/2 13/5 9/2 112.63 %
maximize.gif Dorchester Town v Boreham Wood (15:00 BST) 1/1 12/5 2 112.75 %
maximize.gif Dover Athletic v Thurrock (15:00 BST) 4/9 3 9/2 112.63 %
maximize.gif Eastleigh v Welling United (15:00 BST) 5/2 5/2 4/5 112.70 %
maximize.gif Farnborough v Sutton United (15:00 BST) 2 12/5 1/1 112.75 %
maximize.gif Hampton & Richmond v Havant & Waterlooville (15:00 BST) 6/4 12/5 13/10 112.89 %
maximize.gif Maidenhead United v Bromley (15:00 BST) 13/10 12/5 6/4 112.89 %
maximize.gif Salisbury City v Chelmsford City (15:00 BST) 6/5 5/2 13/8 112.05 %
maximize.gif Staines Town v Woking (15:00 BST) 10/3 13/5 8/13 112.60 %
maximize.gif Tonbridge Angels v Basingstoke Town (15:00 BST) 6/4 12/5 13/10 112.89 %
maximize.gif Weston-super-Mare v Eastbourne Borough (15:00 BST) 13/10 12/5 6/4 112.89 %

Re: England » Blue Square BET North & South » Oct 22 Sutton United away at Farnborough (11/10 Skybet) It's not the most generous price you'll ever see, but I think Sutton are way to strong at the moment. I've not been Paul Doswell greatest admirer over the years, but hats off to him this season - he's assembled a well-balanced squad that perhaps lacks a little pace and guile compared to Woking, but in every other respect is commendably well equipped. Despite a couple of wobbly results, they've been relatively unstressed this season, and it's hard to see them failing against a Farnborough side about to enter a transitional phase, with Matt Pattison among the casualties. Garry Haylock has been casting his net, claiming the current squad (his signings) aren't up to it. Sutton have enough going forward to land at this price.

Re: England » Blue Square BET North & South » Oct 22 Dartford v Truro The home side may have lost Charlie Sheringham to Bournemouth this week but I don’t see that stopping them scoring goals against a Truro defence which seems to have lost the plot. I have seen the highlights from their last two matches where they conceded five at home to Basingstoke and then seven in the FA Cup away at Gloucester City and although it was good play by both teams to capitalise, some of the defending was shocking. It seems that Truro’s off field problems are affecting some players more than others as going forward they aren’t so bad. They now travel to Dartford though who have won all six home matches and have only conceded five, whilst scoring 15. If Truro defend like they have in the last two matches then Dartford’s strikers should enjoy their afternoon and I’m happy to take the even money that Blue Square are offering on the handicap. Farnborough v Sutton United Sutton have recovered well since being hammered 5-0 by Woking on the first day of the season and they look more than capable of a strong showing this season as they currently sit in fourth place. They have only lost one other game and are unbeaten since August 27th. Their hosts on Saturday have had a pretty tough season after the massive overhaul during the summer and the team are taking their time to gel, with manager Gary Haylock even suggesting they aren’t good enough. They’ve only managed to score four goals at home whilst conceding 11 and it seems to me Sutton have a clear edge over their hosts, with even money generally available. Gloucester City v Blyth Spartans On the face of it even money about a team that have not won in the league since 27th August, and have only picked up three points since, doesn’t look a great bet, but I beg to differ. Confidence should be high in the Gloucester camp considering they put seven past Truro in the FA Cup last weekend and that suggests to me they should be more than capable of adding to the three league goals they have scored at home this term. Given Blyth have conceded 15 on their travels it certainly looks like the Gloucester strikers should enjoy some luck as they did against Truro. The problem for Blyth has been scoring goals, they have only managed two on the road this season and have scored just twice in their last six Blue Square North matches. With City only allowing four goals at home it’s hard to see Blyth having much luck. It will be pretty disappointing should City not fail to register their second home win against a Blyth team who are looking likely to be in a relegation battle this season. Skybet and VC are the places to bet if you want even money

Re: England » Blue Square BET North & South » Oct 22 I'm surprised to see Alty placed at 3/1 (Corals) against Stalybridge. The Robins are starting to find some form, winning 4 on the bounce, including emphatic wins against decent sides like Colwyn and Boston. Stalybridge lost last time out, so there may be a slight dip in form there. It'll be a tight game I suspect, with any result possible, but I think Reeves is likely to be fit for Alty and that's enough for me to take these odds.

Re: England » Blue Square BET North & South » Oct 22

I'm surprised to see Alty placed at 3/1 (Corals) against Stalybridge. The Robins are starting to find some form' date= winning 4 on the bounce, including emphatic wins against decent sides like Colwyn and Boston. Stalybridge lost last time out, so there may be a slight dip in form there. It'll be a tight game I suspect, with any result possible, but I think Reeves is likely to be fit for Alty and that's enough for me to take these odds.
Not sure about Colwyn Bay or Boston being decent sides. My feeling is Staly are a cut above most in this division and Alty may be good at home but they have only won once on the road thus I reckon the price is fair enough.