** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012

Event El Gounah - El Ismaily
Selection Over 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.00
Reasoning The Egyptian Premier League is just beginning but looking into the results of the two clubs in the first day of the season, goals are expected here. In fact... 15.10.2011Enppi 3:3 El Gounah and 14.10.2011El Ismaily 3:1 Petrojet ... showed their offensive spirit. And looking into the recent games between the two teams... 25-04-2011 League El Gounah Ismaily 2 - 3 23-08-2010 League Ismaily El Gounah 2 - 1 25-03-2010 League Ismaily El Gounah 1 - 2 24-10-2009 League El Gounah Ismaily 2 - 2 ...there is no doubt about what they use to do in their games: score goals. Of course being only the second game of the season, maybe a risky bet but i think is quite well paid attending to the statistics of the two teams so far.

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012

Friday 28 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Talefounat Bani Suef v El Geish (13:30 BST) 3.3 3.22 2.1 108.98 %
maximize.gif El Daklyeh v Ismaily (16:00 BST) 3.82 3.11 2 108.33 %
maximize.gif El-Ittihad v Al Ahly (16:00 BST) 4.5 3.2 1.86 106.96 %
maximize.gif Haras El Hodood v Ghazl Al-Mehalla (16:00 BST) 1.44 4.2 7 107.33 %
maximize.gif Zamalek v El-Entag El-Harby (18:30 BST) 1.4 4.2 8 107.74 %

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 Smouha vs Zamalek Away side has been always under Al Ahly in this championship, This season they made some great transfers: striker Omotoyossi from Syrianska in Sweden and Alhassan from Hearts of Oak. They are added to the existing Mido (ex Ajax) and Zaki, an importnat striker fro the Egyptian football scene (ex Wigan and Hull City). Smouha is in the relegation battle, place 17 with no win yet, but 2 draws. I expect away side to come and win comfortable here. away -1 AH @ 2.00 with >bet365 Ghazl El Mahallah - Petrojet Away side ended on 3rd position last season and now they will wamt also a top position. Ghazl is new promoted and so far they didn;t get a point in first League. I find very difficult for them against a team that made a draw, 2-2 with Al Ahly and won 3-2 against Misr Lel Makasa. After the last home defeat, Petrojet comes here with a single mission: 3 points. away -0.25 AH @ 2.00 with >bet365

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 Bani Suwief vs Smouha Round 6 in Egypt proposes us a meeting between 10th spot placed team Bani Suweif, a new promoted side and Smouha, a team that is placed on 17th spot. Smouha had problems also last year when they ended on 17th spot, but in the end remained in the first League. They had an average of 1 goal scored and 1 conceded. This year, home side played 2 games at home, scored 3 goals and conceded 3, won 1 match and lost 1. Away side played also 2 games away, lost 1 and made 1 draw, scored 1 goal and conceded 3. I expect a tight game. Expect Smouha to try and take something from this match and expect a tight defending. Home side will say "thank you" for a goal scored and will try to defend if they will open the score. under 1.5 goals @ 3.20 with >Paddy Power Haras El Hodood vs El Entag El Harby 5th placed team in Egypt, Haras El Hodood, meets the 14th spot placed team El Entag El Harby. When these two have met we always had goals, more than 1.5 goals in a match. This season both teams have problems in producing goals and have good defensive play. Home side played 2 games home, has 1 win and 1 draw. Scored 2 and conceded 1. Away side played 2 games away, scored 1 and conceded 3, got 1 draw and 1 defeat. I expect a game of battle and another game to end under 1.5 goals. away side will try to defend all the game and I think will be difficult for home side to open that defensive. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with bet365 Petrojet vs Tala El Geish Home side had scored 15 goals in 15 games at home last season, conceding 14. away side scored 9 goals away and conceded 18. You will see an average of the goals in the games involving these two teams of under 2 goals/match. This season, Petrojet played 2 matches at home, scored twice and conceded 3 goals. Have 1 draw and 1 defeat. Away side played also two game away, scored 1 goal and conceded 3. Have 1 draw and 1 defeat. We have 5 meetings between these two sides: 4 with over 3 goals in each one and last meeting ending with a 1-0 for the home side at that time, El Geish. I expect a tight game now. The teams are in the start of the season and the fear of losing games is bigger than the will to win matches. The defensive play will be present on both sides and I expect maximum one goal. under 1.5 goals @ 3.60 with bwin Zamalek - Ithad Al Shortah Home side has some great players like I was telling you in other posts: Zaki, Mido, etc. They are a team that invested this year and will want to win the title. For doing that they must be constant in winning games and must win especially against mid and weak teams. Al Shortah lost 4 in last 5 games with Zamalek. All 4 defeats were with -1 AH. The5th one was a 1-1 draw. I go for a win with -1.5 AH for home side as I believe they are the superior team in this match and also have a great form. home -1.5 AH @ 2.75 with bet365

Bani Suwief vs Smouha Round 6 in Egypt proposes us a meeting between 10th spot placed team Bani Suweif, a new promoted side and Smouha, a team that is placed on 17th spot. Smouha had problems also last year when they ended on 17th spot, but in the end remained in the first League. They had an average of 1 goal scored and 1 conceded. This year, home side played 2 games at home, scored 3 goals and conceded 3, won 1 match and lost 1. Away side played also 2 games away, lost 1 and made 1 draw, scored 1 goal and conceded 3. I expect a tight game. Expect Smouha to try and take something from this match and expect a tight defending. Home side will say "thank you" for a goal scored and will try to defend if they will open the score. under 1.5 goals @ 3.20 with >Paddy Power Haras El Hodood vs El Entag El Harby 5th placed team in Egypt, Haras El Hodood, meets the 14th spot placed team El Entag El Harby. When these two have met we always had goals, more than 1.5 goals in a match. This season both teams have problems in producing goals and have good defensive play. Home side played 2 games home, has 1 win and 1 draw. Scored 2 and conceded 1. Away side played 2 games away, scored 1 and conceded 3, got 1 draw and 1 defeat. I expect a game of battle and another game to end under 1.5 goals. away side will try to defend all the game and I think will be difficult for home side to open that defensive. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with bet365 Petrojet vs Tala El Geish Home side had scored 15 goals in 15 games at home last season, conceding 14. away side scored 9 goals away and conceded 18. You will see an average of the goals in the games involving these two teams of under 2 goals/match. This season, Petrojet played 2 matches at home, scored twice and conceded 3 goals. Have 1 draw and 1 defeat. Away side played also two game away, scored 1 goal and conceded 3. Have 1 draw and 1 defeat. We have 5 meetings between these two sides: 4 with over 3 goals in each one and last meeting ending with a 1-0 for the home side at that time, El Geish. I expect a tight game now. The teams are in the start of the season and the fear of losing games is bigger than the will to win matches. The defensive play will be present on both sides and I expect maximum one goal. under 1.5 goals @ 3.60 with bwin Zamalek - Ithad Al Shortah Home side has some great players like I was telling you in other posts: Zaki, Mido, etc. They are a team that invested this year and will want to win the title. For doing that they must be constant in winning games and must win especially against mid and weak teams. Al Shortah lost 4 in last 5 games with Zamalek. All 4 defeats were with -1 AH. The5th one was a 1-1 draw. I go for a win with -1.5 AH for home side as I believe they are the superior team in this match and also have a great form. home -1.5 AH @ 2.75 with bet365
it's obvious That you knows nothing about the league mate ;) so dont waste people time to Read this shite next time please . Take it easy .

it's obvious That you knows nothing about the league mate ;) so dont waste people time to Read this shite next time please . Take it easy .
:spank:spanksoria you better thanks to him coz he spend his time to write even bad we still must support him "no lose no game " as long as i know he just write he dont ask u to bet on :cigar

:spank:spanksoria you better thanks to him coz he spend his time to write even bad we still must support him "no lose no game " as long as i know he just write he dont ask u to bet on :cigar
Thanks him for what ? if you know this league you will kick him , not thanks him for this bets :lol and who bet ? you think I follow this shite bets ? :\ gl for you and I hoped you did follow btw

TRY THIS ONE ********** Zamalek - Ithad Al Shortah Home side has some great players like I was telling you in other posts: Zaki, Mido, etc. They are a team that invested this year and will want to win the title. For doing that they must be constant in winning games and must win especially against mid and weak teams. Al Shortah lost 4 in last 5 games with Zamalek. All 4 defeats were with -1 AH. The5th one was a 1-1 draw. I go for a win with -1.5 AH for home side as I believe they are the superior team in this match and also have a great form. home WIN:ok:ok:ok:ok

TRY THIS ONE ********** Zamalek - Ithad Al Shortah Home side has some great players like I was telling you in other posts: Zaki, Mido, etc. They are a team that invested this year and will want to win the title. For doing that they must be constant in winning games and must win especially against mid and weak teams. Al Shortah lost 4 in last 5 games with Zamalek. All 4 defeats were with -1 AH. The5th one was a 1-1 draw. I go for a win with -1.5 AH for home side as I believe they are the superior team in this match and also have a great form. home WIN:ok:ok:ok:ok
Sorry mate but Mido isn't playing, he isn't even in the subs, Zaki had serious injury last year and he tries to find his past form and in Egypt league H2H history doesn't really count. I really don't understand why in a day like this, when there isn't any serious games to bet on, we all usually look to find some games to waste our money?

Sorry mate but Mido isn't playing, he isn't even in the subs, Zaki had serious injury last year and he tries to find his past form and in Egypt league H2H history doesn't really count. I really don't understand why in a day like this, when there isn't any serious games to bet on, we all usually look to find some games to waste our money?
here we go we finaly found one clever man :loon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 Al Ittihad vs Smouha Both sides looking to get points today and both looking poorly in last period. Home side with just 1 win in last 7 games while away side with no win in last 9 games. Think that away side can get a draw here as they will meet a team that scored 1 goal in last 4 games conceding none! draw @ 3.75 with >Paddy Power

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 El Daklyeh vs El Harby Home side is looking great form the point of view of betting on draws. Managed 5 draws and 5 defeats in last 10 games. Away side managed just 2 wins in last 18 games. Away, El Harby managed 5 defeats and 5 draws in last 10 games, while home side managed 4 draws, 2 wins and 2 defeats in last 10 games. Last meeting here was a 1-1 so I will go for another draw here! draw 3.20 with Ladbrokes

Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event Telephonaat Beni Suef - Zamalek
Selection Zamalek(0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 7/10
Date 26/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.61
Reasoning Zamalek is a top team in Egypt, last season they finished 2nd, just behind Al Ahly, and were beaten just 4 times in 30 games. Here they face Telephonaat Beni Suef, which is a newly promoted team. They managed to get 3 wins at home this season, but they had a good schedule facing El Geish, Smouha and Al Mokawloon at home. All 3 are from the second part of the table, and they won all of those games. Of course Zamalek is favorite here, they do have some well-known players, even for a European like me. Striker Zaki played for Wigan, everyone knows Mido, veteran Ahmed Hassan who despite his old age, 36 years old, has been scoring quite a lot of goals lately, and is the team top goalscorer. And even Omotoyossi, the former Helsingborg striker is in the team. Alongside Al Ahly, Zamalek provides the most players for the Egypt national team. A gap in class, and we still get fair odds for a DNB on them here, as I'm not really willing to risk that much on a league I know so little.

Egypt 2012 Al Ahly v El Geish I dont know much about this league, but this one appeals to me a lot, but on alternative hcp, as from results it does look like Al Ahly should have just too much for visitors, they are unbeaten at home, also beaten provisional vistors with odd goal, but what keeps me from going on -1.25 is the fact that visitors dont looks as easy cookie in this one , but im confident that this hcp offers safety as at least money back in my opnion. Al Ahly -1@ 1.67 b365

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 Smouha - Ismaily Looks like a decent enough bet on Ismaily. Cant say i know Egyptian league well, but from the table look, Ismaily should be on top in this game. They are one of tradition teams in Egypt and Africa and started the season solid, with 6-2-2 record so far, with loosing only once in last five, and that was in big game against Al Ahly. Smouha seems did not change much from last season, when they came second to bottom, and are again struggling and getting only one win so far. Last seaon team played two times, both were win for Ismaily. I checked website, which say that two players out for Ismaily, and one banned. Cant say if that is important or not, but i reckon that the quality should be on the side of guests and odds are interesting enough for a small bet. Ismaily -0.5 @ 1.87 sbo

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 Don't know anything about the Egyptian league, but one bet in the El-Entang El-Harby vs Al Ahly seems to have caught my eye. The home side haven't scored in their last SEVEN matches - four of those at home - and have registered just one victory in their last nine away matches. Conversely, Al Ahly have kept clean sheets in their last three league matches and are unbeaten in 15 away from home [W9 D6]. As I mentioned, I have no knowledge or experience with Egyptian football at all, but bet365 are offering Al Ahly to win to nil @ 1.80, which looks incredibly generous IMO on the face of things. Thoughts?

# Team MP W D L F A D P Last 5 matches
1 11 9 1 1 20 9 +11 28 W W W W W
2 11 8 3 0 21 8 +13 27 D W W W W
3 delta_plus.gif 11 8 2 1 22 8 +14 26 W W D W W
4 delta_min.gif 13 7 4 2 15 8 +7 25 D L W W D
5 12 6 3 3 16 13 +3 21 D L W W L
6 12 5 5 2 25 15 +10 20 D W D L D
7 11 5 4 2 13 7 +6 19 W W L L W
8 delta_plus.gif 13 5 3 5 24 22 +2 18 W W W W D
9 delta_min.gif 13 3 7 3 17 15 +2 16 L L L D W
10 delta_min.gif 13 3 6 4 13 16 -3 15 L W L D D
11 12 4 1 7 11 16 -5 13 D L L L W
12 11 2 6 3 10 11 -1 12 D L D L D
13 12 1 8 3 11 15 -4 11 D D D L D
14 delta_plus.gif 13 2 4 7 17 21 -4 10 L W L W D
15 delta_min.gif 13 1 7 5 12 18 -6 10 D L L D D
16 delta_plus.gif 12 2 4 6 11 17 -6 10 W L W D L
17 delta_min.gif 13 1 6 6 5 17 -12 9 D L L D D
18 12 1 5 6 9 26 -17 8 D L L W D
19 12 0 5 7 9 19 -10 5 L L L D D

Saturday 14 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif El Daklyeh v El-Masry (14:45 GMT) 4.25 3.26 2 104.20 %
maximize.gif Misr Elmaqasah v El-Entag El-Harby (14:45 GMT) 1.4 4.33 8 107.01 %
maximize.gif Petrojet v Haras El Hodood (14:45 GMT) 3.73 3.4 2.2 101.68 %
maximize.gif Al Ahly v Smouha Sporting Club (17:15 GMT) 1.29 5 10.5 107.01 %
Sunday 15 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif El Gounah v Talefounat Bani Suef (12:30 GMT) 1.91 3.4 4.01 106.71 %
maximize.gif El-Ittihad v Zamalek (14:45 GMT) 3.14 3.25 2.25 107.06 %
maximize.gif Wadi Degla Sporting Club v El Geish (17:15 GMT) 2.25 3.15 3.4 105.60 %

Event Petrojet - Haras El Hodood
Selection Haras El Hodood
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.10
Reasoning Haras El Hodood is the leader of this Egyptian Premier League. They don't seem to have a very difficult game today visiting the 13th placed Petrojet, who only could win one of the twelve games they played this season. At home, Petrojet never won, getting five draws and one defeat. They are coming from three consecutive draws and son't seems to me that will be today they get the first home win, facing this Haras El Hodood. The visitors only lost one away game, at the giant Al Ahly. They are in great form, winning all the last five games. They will be fresh as they didn't played last week and they will take this game seriously as have just one point advantage over the second placed Al Ahly.

• 2 years later...

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 [h=1]Football Betting Tips!!![/h][TABLE=class: table table-striped table-hover, width: 100%]

[TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Online Betting Tips - Over Tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Saturday June 14 2014 Football[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Odds[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Egypt Premier League[/TD] [TD]3:15 PM Haras El Hodood – Wadi Degla[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]1.81[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total units[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]4% from your bankroll[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total odds[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]1.81 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Good Luck!!!

Football Betting Tips!!! [TABLE=class: table table-striped table-hover, width: 100%] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Online Betting Tips - Over Tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Saturday June 14 2014 Football[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Odds[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Egypt Premier League[/TD] [TD]3:15 PM Haras El Hodood – Wadi Degla[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]1.81[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total units[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]4% from your bankroll[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total odds[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]1.81 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Good Luck!!!
betting-win.jpg

Football Betting Tips!!! [TABLE=class: table table-striped table-hover, width: 100%] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Online Betting Tips - Over Tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Saturday June 14 2014 Football[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Odds[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Egypt Premier League[/TD] [TD]3:15 PM Haras El Hodood – Wadi Degla[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]1.81[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total units[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]4% from your bankroll[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total odds[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]1.81 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Good Luck!!!
WINNNN...!!!!

Re: Egypt»Premier League 2011/2012 [h=1]Soccer Betting Tips!!![/h][TABLE=class: table table-striped table-hover, width: 100%]

[TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Soccer Betting Tips - Over Tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Monday June 16 2014 Football[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]tips[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Odds[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Egypt Premier League[/TD] [TD]3:15 PM El-Entag El-Harby – Ghazl El Mahallah[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]2.34[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total units[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]1% from your bankroll[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]Total odds[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F9F9F9]2.34[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]