** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

'50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started**

Samba_SamPa

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** I didn't fold them! I should have! Anybody other than the table idiot shoving and I might have been tempted :puke His preferred move was shoving pre-flop, and he knocked 3 out that since I had been on the table... he knocked out the QQ with 98 that flopped a pair and turned a 2nd pair in the 2nd hour. And he knocked my QQ this time, with his AK :wall

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Have registered for this $8k Frenzy on Stan James in 5 mins. Hadn't heard about it til reading about it in the 'Where are you playing' thread, looks incredible value atm. $10 entry, $8k Gtd, and only 138 in so far. Despite the 'frenzy' title, it's a nice deepish freezeout tourney with 5k chips and 15 min blinds. My name on SJ is ToffeePete :hope :hope

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Out in 113th. Misclick-folded a hand to a re-raise on the turn with quite a bit invested already, when I thought I was ahead, when my wife pushed past me and knocked me. Mentally can easily cope with going out when having the best hand and suffering bad beats, obviously not able to cope with clumsy spouses though, as I went to pot. Off out for a run before it ends in the divorce courts :wall :wall

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Obviously no lasting effects from Monday's disappointment :wall, as I won the PL game on Weds, so hope for more of that tonight. I have registered for the $2k added on Paddy (SambaPL) and the $1k added on Boylepoker (SambaToffee) :hope

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Annoying so far. Dropped 600 with JJ flop came Q high, but was sure I was ahead - turn another Q so more sure I was ahead, short stack shoved, I snap called, but so did villain #2. River brought a 3rd club, checked to him and he bet big. I folded and he had Ac xc. Built back up to 2500. Dropped 700 with KK flop came A high. Building back up again, on 2200

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** AA in consecutive hands in the Boyle game, and all I got as a result was a loss of 1500 chips, thanks to a shortie clinging on all the way to the river with his open ended straight draw, missing it - but his bottom pair hit trips on the river :lol Very next hand I got AA again, couple of limpers before me so I just open shoved 190x BBs :lol.... method in madness - I hoped somebody would assume I was on tilt due to losing with AA the hand before :ok Got them straight back though, with a few more, and on 5500

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Finished 154/306 on Paddy, simple enough - ended up down to 12 BBs through inactivity, no cards, no real chances to bluff, raised pre- with ATc, a comfortable stack shoved all-in so certainly didn't put him on anything major (thought probably racing v a mid pair, which was happy to do) and called. He had AJs and held up. So to Boyle.... :hope

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started**

I can feel a big win coming on :hope :beer
Got priced in to a pot bigger than I wanted to, but 690 to call pre- with 4k already in was easy enough. Shoved with 2 overs and flush draw on flop, 2 callers. They check/check'd turn and river, I had hit flush on turn and scooped the lot. Now on ~8250, blinds 80/160

• 2 weeks later...