** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cricket: South Africa vs Australia T20 Internationals & ODI Series

kevshat

Re: Cricket: South Africa vs Australia T20 Internationals & ODI Series Yeah same attitude from me. I'm going to take one as I think it should be the favourite but apart from that nothing else. 2pts M.Morkel Top South Africa Bowler 7/2 Blue Square Morne Morkel is overpriced here. He comes into this decisive ODI having just taken 4/22 in Port Elizabeth where he bowled beautifully and the conditions at Kingsmead here will suit him even better than those ones did, especially if the heavy, stormy conditions begin to come in while South Africa are in the field. The Kingsmead wicket always has pace and bounce in it and I don't see this one being any different, especially after last Sunday when the Aussies struggled with Morkel's bounce. Morne Morkel has played 3 ODI's on this ground and he's taken 2 wickets in each of them but I get the feeling he could find more than 2 wickets here especially if Steyn and Tsotsobe can open up Australia's middle and lower order for him. Morkel is now ranked number one in the world as a bowler in ODI's and that's no fluke. He's extremely hard to get runs off and when batsmen try and take liberties he gets wickets. Yes Steyn and Tsotsobe are wicket takers in their own right but Morkel is bowling beautifully right now and I think he's the one to be on here.

Re: Cricket: South Africa vs Australia T20 Internationals & ODI Series That one didn't come off so I end a series which I found it hard to get into with the shortness of it, the various injury issues and two poor forecasts +0.38pts. Well done to those in profit for the limited overs action in SA. Roll on the test series. Sadly it's only 2 tests :sad.