BBOTD Sunday 9th of October

Mac Gille Eoin - Goodwood 2:35 The draw should prove crucial in this race tomorrow and this horse is well drawn which means to me is overpriced accordingly. At Goodwood over 6f in big fields it pays to be drawn low, my selection comes out of Stall 4. Has plenty going for it too, it is a dual course and distance winner and its last win here at Goodwood was off a mark of 90, and runs off 87 tomorrow. Scrap its last run where it was last of 10 to Monsieur Chevalier in a Listed event at Goodwood recently, it was way out of its depth. The run before that was very encouraging, it was over C+D and was a good 2nd to Oneladyowner. Should be good ground tomorrow and it goes well on good, with 2 wins , 2 seconds and 2 fourths from 11 runs on the ground. I think 25/1 is very generous with the draw in its favour also. E/W @ 25/1 Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Sunday 9th of October 16:45 Goodwood Silverware Win (9,00) Bet365 The 3 year old gelding returns to 8 furlongs after a series of 7 f races. He have previous won over this distance and he got decent draw, which might be a help hand, for his second run at Goodwood. It will not be a day at the office, cuz some of the others are C&D winners. They know this track and will give their best to win again. Silverware recent form. 3-5-1-4-5. The horse won 2 races this season and both was at a simular going. The trainer Hannon and jockey Hughes needs no presentation. They are an amazing duo, whit a win rate of 20,4 %.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.