NHL regular season 2011/2012

totse

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Vancouver Canucks - Pittsburgh Penguins
Selection Penguins
Strength 10/10
Date 06/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning Penguins will start new season without their captain and most result player the big star Sydney Crosby who is still in injury list but I think that team has quality to make good start. In preseason Penguins recoded six win one loss of total seven games, they defeated the Canucks in Vancouver 2-3 a week ago. On the other hand the Canucks finished last season as best team in regular season also best homer but they missed the title at home against Boston so I think they also will have problems today against well confident Penguins team.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Toronto Maple Leafs - Montreal Canadiens
Selection Canadiens
Strength 10/10
Date 06/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.79
Reasoning The Canadiens didn't do so well in preseason games recording two win six loss but I watched them in their last preseason match few days ago they defeated 1-5 the Lightning in Tampa Bay. Everyone knows why Canadiens lost so many games they used young and other players who are not so experienced, when Montreal start with their best players they have no problems to take the game with good result against very strong team Tampa Bay. The Maple Leafs didn't buy so good players in the summer they signed few young players and that's why I think Canadiens will be on fire today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.