** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Prem October 8-9

Saturday 8 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alfreton Town v Kettering Town (15:00 BST) 29/20 7/3 9/4 101.11 %
maximize.gif Barrow v AFC Telford United (15:00 BST) 6/5 12/5 9/4 105.40 %
maximize.gif Bath City v Darlington (15:00 BST) 11/5 12/5 5/4 104.91 %
maximize.gif Ebbsfleet United v Gateshead (15:00 BST) 5/2 5/2 5/4 101.59 %
maximize.gif Fleetwood Town v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 BST) 8/15 3 6 104.64 %
maximize.gif Kidderminster Harriers v Luton Town (15:00 BST) 9/4 12/5 13/10 103.85 %
maximize.gif Mansfield Town v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) 19/20 5/2 10/3 103.00 %
maximize.gif Newport County v Southport (15:00 BST) 11/8 12/5 7/3 101.28 %
maximize.gif Tamworth v Lincoln City (15:00 BST) 11/8 23/10 5/2 100.98 %
maximize.gif York City v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) 1/1 5/2 10/3 101.40 %
Sunday 9 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hayes & Yeading v Wrexham (15:00 BST) 11/4 5/2 11/10 102.86 %

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Prem October 8-9 Given how busy the thread for just two games in mid week was I am surprised nothing has been posted here yet. Anyway heres my two tips. Bath v Darlington Bath are yet to gain a victory and with striker Lee Phillips picking up injury against Lincoln last week things are getting harder for them, especially as a lack of goals has been a massive problem. City have only scored five so far and have not found the net in their last three. I opposed Darlington last week but with Newport feeling sorry for themselves they were able to take full advantage and win 2-0, easing the pressure for manager Mark Cooper. That win should boost confidence after some poor results and I find it hard to see Bath getting anything from this given the state they are currently in. Victor Chandler go 13/10 about an away win and that seems a fair price to me. Newport v Southport Speaking of Newport, having backed them in three of their last four games I have to oppose them after last week’s effort. I know Justin Edinburgh has come in as the new manager and I am sure he will do a good job turning things around, but perhaps it could take longer than a few days. The fact remains that Newport are a side who have only won once all season and now host a Southport side who, bar a blip against Braintree, have been in superb form, winning four of their last six matches. Last season their away form was a concern but that doesn’t seem to be the case this time around as they have won three on their travels already. I find it hard to understand the prices in this game with Newport as short as even money to gain the three points, but current form doesn’t make them that price at all and I am happy to back Southport at 12/5 with VC and Coral as, even with the new manager effect, that has to be value

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Prem October 8-9 Phillips is fit. Bath will probably go 4-4-2 in an effort to find some rythym. Only serious doubt is at RB where Sekani Simpson has a thigh strain. Another poor performance in midweek saw them exit the Somerset Premier Cup at the hands of Taunton Town albeit with a much weakened side. They haven't been playing poorly, just not creating enough chances. I see Darlo as very inconsistent and give Bath a chance. A few shillings with stan james at 2/1 for me.:hope

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Prem October 8-9 York v Braintree Can't resist a small bet on Braintree at 9/2 on Betfair. They've made a brilliant start to life in the BSP since their promotion last season. I'm not in any doubt that this will be a tough game as both teams are in good form but I believe that the prices should be closer than they are - Braintree aren't a 9/2 shot :hope I've also backed Southport and Kidderminster

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Prem October 8-9

Phillips is fit. Bath will probably go 4-4-2 in an effort to find some rythym. Only serious doubt is at RB where Sekani Simpson has a thigh strain. Another poor performance in midweek saw them exit the Somerset Premier Cup at the hands of Taunton Town albeit with a much weakened side. They haven't been playing poorly' date=' just not creating enough chances. I see Darlo as very inconsistent and give Bath a chance. A few shillings with stan james at 2/1 for me.:hope[/quote'] I was trying to find some info about Phillips but couldnt so given they thought it might be quite serious I guessed he would be out. Whatever they havent exactly scored many goals with him in the side anyway.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Prem October 8-9

York v Braintree Can't resist a small bet on Braintree at 9/2 on Betfair. They've made a brilliant start to life in the BSP since their promotion last season. I'm not in any doubt that this will be a tough game as both teams are in good form but I believe that the prices should be closer than they are - Braintree aren't a 9/2 shot :hope I've also backed Southport and Kidderminster
Luton have been odds against in 16 games during the time they have been in the BSP and have only won twice.