** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League 20th Oct

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Malmo FF - Metalist Kharkov pick: Metalist Kharkov Europa League ( Europe) 2011/10/20 20:00 odds: 2 stake: 10/10 bookmaker: Ladbrokes Malmo played 3 games in 5 matches and it should affect the team negatively. All 3 matches were won by the same result 1:0. I think Malmo failed in this season because they didn't manage to play games in two fronts. Also new coach R.Norling like to rotate the squad and he was often criticized for that. Malmo uses typical 4-4-2 trying to build their game on short passes and trying to play similar game like Barcelona. However fullbacks are late coming to defense and are often punished for that. Malmo main weakness is defense, whole back line is making mistakes, there is no understanding between themselves, players are making positional mistakes that leads to conceded goals. Mettalist rested some key players in weekend match and coach said that he will put strongest lineup, despite the fact they are playing Shaktar on Sunday. Metalist have better players and should make use of weak spots in Malmo back line. Kharkov star signing S.Blanco (they paid 8.7 mln Euro for him) could get some minutes today. Metalist is in excellent form right now they should win today.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Tottenham - Rubin Kazan pick: Rubin Kazan (+0.5) Europa League 2011/10/20 22:00 odds: 2.09 stake: 10/10 bookmaker: Pinnacle Rubin have to try hard in order to keep their qualification chances good after today game. Two strongest group teams will meet today in London. Tottenham played only once against Russian teams, it was against Spartak back in 2008 and the game finished 2:2. Both teams lost points playing against PAOK. Tottenham made it clear that Europa League is not very important for them, star player R. van den Vaart is even unavailable to play in this competition. A lot of fringe players will start today for Spurs (Walker, Livermore, Dos Santos and etc.). A.Lennon and Sandro also will take part in this match but they only recovered from their injuries and their form is far from best. Knowing the other teams in the group Tottenham should easily go to next round even if fail to win this match. PAOK and Shamrock are level below these teams. Rubin comes in to this game in an excellent mood. They defeated Spartak Moscow 3:0 in last round and were better in all aspects of the game. In the last seasons K.Bedriyev changed Rubin a lot. Usually they were ultra defensive team gunning for a minimum win. He began to play more offensive football and now it seems to work. Against Spartak midfield trio Natho-Eremenko-Noboa were playing almost perfect. Head coach stated that he will play strongest possible lineup for this match. I think they won't loose as Spurs will be with experimental eleven.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Dont know much about the Uefa cup but after doing some research ive come up with the following treble.. Club Bruge vs Birmingham Birmingham sit 16th in the championship and are no where near as strong as they were last season. They lay 3rd in this group with a win and a draw, losing 3-1 at home to Braga while Club Bruge are top with 2 wins from 2 and beat Braga away from home 2-1 and on the basis of that result and how average birmingham are today i feel they will have too much for Birmingham Rennes vs Celtic Celtic travel to france without 3 big players in Commons, Hooper and Samaras. In the league they are 10 points behind Rangers already and are only in this competion due to Sion fielding and ineligible player. Rennes on the other hand have the 2nd best attack in ligue 1 scoring 20 goals in 10 games. AZ to score 2 or more vs Austria Vienna AZ are top of both there europa group and Eredivisie. At home in the league they have won 4 from 4 scoring 13 goals and conceding just the 2 and are the second highest scorers in the league with 23 behind PSV who have 26 from 9 games. The first home game in this group they beat Malmo 4-1. Odds on this treble are 3.80 with Bet365. As i said above im not completely sure with this pick but does look like good odds, any views on this would be helpful.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct

Malmo played 3 games in 5 matches and it should affect the team negatively.
Used many b-players against Djurgården and B/C-team vs Syrianska so no the 3 matches in 5 days have no effect.
Also new coach R.Norling like to rotate the squad and he was often criticized for that.
Dunno where u got this from? He aint criticized only once when he rest the u21 national players because we played a weak opponent (Gefle) and lost with 2-0. Norling is king just look the press conference
Malmo FF - Metalist Kharkov pick: Metalist Kharkov Europa League ( Europe) 2011/10/20 20:00 odds: 2 stake: 10/10 bookmaker: Ladbrokes
I agree with the bet but as u said Metalist has an important game in the league in weekend and maybe their thoughts is on that? You also said they rested some keyplayers but Malmö rested 9 key players the latest matches. I didnt knew much about Metalist until like 1 year ago and i have understood that they are a good skilled team so it will be a good match today! I think Metalist wins 2-1 if their focus is on this match and not the Shakhtar match.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Салам алейкум, братья Азербайджанцы ۩۞۩ Грузины ۩۞۩ Армяне ۩۞۩ Дагестанцы ۩۞۩ Осетины ۩۞۩ Чеченцы ۩۞۩ Ингуши ۩۞۩ КАВКАЗ ЕДИН, КАВКАЗ ЭТО СИЛА! МИР ВСЕМ Macabi Haifa - Steaua Bucharest [Total Corners 2-Way] Pick: Over 9.5 Stake: 10 Odds: 1.72 @ Bet365 Just following some stats.. I would take Over 9.5 instead 10 Asian. *Hosts at home: 12-9 (21) with Genk and 8-3 (11) with AEL Larnaca *AEL - Steaua 2-9 (11) 3a2eca7ff034456116f7ddd6315d86f8.gif5f9b429a52720969206b13da2820c4d4.gif

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Slovan Bratislava> PSG=over (1.90) Eurobet stakes 5 / 10 Slovan Bratislava position 4° points 0 PSG position 2° points 3 Preview: PSG: absent: Bodmer (midfielder 9 / 1), Matuidi (midfielder 9 / 0); Suspended: Mohamed Sissoko (midfielder 3 / 0). Slovan Bratislava has a score of w0-d0-l2 goals scored 1 goals against 5 while the PSG has a score of w1-d0-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 3. Slovan Bratislava have lost their first two group matches at home against Bilbao with a score of 1-2 and outside the home to the Salzburg with a score of 0-3. While the PSG in the first two group matches won at home against Salzburg with a score of 3-1 and lost away to Bilbao with a score of 0-2. The home team after two defeats will try to win the game with the PSG is not easy because the visiting team is far superior both in quality of the individual and for their perfect shape shown so far in the league championship in Europe. In the end I think this is a game with many goals from actions. Quote of the sign falling over a lot of books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Taking a pretty nicely priced treble tonight, purely for interest sake....and, yes I do see value in the singles as individuals :ok Club Brugge @ 1.72 v Birmingham City Stade Rennais @ 1.61 v Celtic Dynamo Kyiv @ 1.57 v Besiktas JK Combined odds of 4.38. Club Brugge are probably one of the best home sides in Europe right now. They haven't lost a home game since last December, and that was to Anderlecht. Since then they've won sixteen and drawn three of their homes games in all competitions. I think Birmingham have done well, better than I thought they would, in this competition. But I think the rigors of Championship football are likely to take their toll sooner rather than later. They've already lost Stephen Carr to injury, and I think reading between the lines they are set to make a few changes tonight to freshen things up. I think this trip to Belgium will be a bridge too far, having said that I don't think a loss would be the end of the world. So, in that respect I don't think there will be any real determination on the away side to avoid a loss. I find the 1.72 on offer baffling really. Celtic have probably one of the poorest away records of any European club, and a lot has been said of the players they are missing already. They don't really deserve to be in this competition, and now face another European side who look to be in decent shape right now. Kiev are another superb European home side. Their home record is phenomenal and lose very rarely. They were frustrated a great deal against Stoke on day one, and picked up a point away to Tel Aviv in round two, which didn't surprise me as I believe I suggested a Tel Aviv + 0.5 bet. Here, the heat is really on to get the three points. Besiktas are a completely different side home and away, so i think Kiev really need to get the job done at home in order to stand any chance of progressing further. I also don't believe Besiktas are the sort of side that will frustrate as much as Stoke did.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Hannover-Fc Copenhagen = 1 (1.70) Eurobet stakes 5 / 10 Hanover position 2° points 4 FC Copenhagen position 3° points 3 Preview: FC Copenhagen: absent: Morten Nordstrand (forward 10 / 2). The Hannover has a score of w1-d1-l0 goals scored 2 goals against 1 FC Copenhagen while a score of w1-d0-l1 goals scored 1 goals against 3. The Hannover in the first two matches of the group has recorded a draw at home against the Standard with a score of 0-0 and a win away to Vorskla with a score of 1-2. FC Copenhagen in the first two matches of the group has recorded a victory against Vorskla with a score of 1-0 and a defeat against the Standard with a score of 3-0. The Hannover comes from a defeat at the hands of Cologne in the championship with a score of 2-0. At home is a very strong team and won with formidable teams like Sevilla, Dortmund, Werder Bremen caliber over FC Copenhagen. Winning tonight would approach more and more towards the qualification. FC Copenhagen is not going through a good moment of form has racked up two defeats and a draw in their last three games. The Danes have problems in defense department in the last 2 trips have been five goals. I think in the end the home team can win the game. Probable formations: HANNOVER: Zieler - Cherundolo, Haggui, Pogatetz, C. Schulz - Pinto, Schmiedebach - Stindl, Rausch - Ya Konan Abdellaoue. COPENHAGEN: Wiland - Thomsen, Ottesen, Sigurdsson, Bengtsson - Bolanos, Claudemir, Grindheim, Delaney - N'Doye, Santin. :hope:hope:hope

Taking a pretty nicely priced treble tonight, purely for interest sake....and, yes I do see value in the singles as individuals :ok Club Brugge @ 1.72 v Birmingham City Stade Rennais @ 1.61 v Celtic Dynamo Kyiv @ 1.57 v Besiktas JK Combined odds of 4.38. Club Brugge are probably one of the best home sides in Europe right now. They haven't lost a home game since last December, and that was to Anderlecht. Since then they've won sixteen and drawn three of their homes games in all competitions. I think Birmingham have done well, better than I thought they would, in this competition. But I think the rigors of Championship football are likely to take their toll sooner rather than later. They've already lost Stephen Carr to injury, and I think reading between the lines they are set to make a few changes tonight to freshen things up. I think this trip to Belgium will be a bridge too far, having said that I don't think a loss would be the end of the world. So, in that respect I don't think there will be any real determination on the away side to avoid a loss. I find the 1.72 on offer baffling really. Celtic have probably one of the poorest away records of any European club, and a lot has been said of the players they are missing already. They don't really deserve to be in this competition, and now face another European side who look to be in decent shape right now. Kiev are another superb European home side. Their home record is phenomenal and lose very rarely. They were frustrated a great deal against Stoke on day one, and picked up a point away to Tel Aviv in round two, which didn't surprise me as I believe I suggested a Tel Aviv + 0.5 bet. Here, the heat is really on to get the three points. Besiktas are a completely different side home and away, so i think Kiev really need to get the job done at home in order to stand any chance of progressing further. I also don't believe Besiktas are the sort of side that will frustrate as much as Stoke did.
Dinamo Kiev has all the chances to mess with your treble. I don't trust Rennes either(odds dropped too much), but Dinamo Kiev are quite pathetic this year. They lost at home against Rubin and drew with Stoke City. Besiktas have a really strong attacking trio with Simao, Almeida and Quaresma and I can see them score here. No value in taking Dinamo Kiev. I think Besiktas can get a draw here(the least).

Dinamo Kiev has all the chances to mess with your treble. They lost at home against Rubin and Stoke City. Besiktas have a really strong attacking trio with Simao' date=' Almeida and Quaresma and I can see them score here. No value in taking Dinamo Kiev. I think Besiktas can get a draw here(the least).[/quote'] Rubin Kazan are very disciplined team dont compare with BJK, both tactics and cards received - can you say this about turkish team? I believe this game will be hot and tense with many fouls. Dinamo crushed BJK 4-0 previous season.. indeed BJK has big names but look they are simply big names on the papper. If old gkper Rustu Recber will play for turkish side then it will be same scenario from past year... Dinamo 2+ goals IMO

Dinamo Kiev has all the chances to mess with your treble. I don't trust Rennes either(odds dropped too much)' date=' [b']but Dinamo Kiev are quite pathetic this year. They lost at home against Rubin and drew with Stoke City. Besiktas have a really strong attacking trio with Simao, Almeida and Quaresma and I can see them score here. No value in taking Dinamo Kiev. I think Besiktas can get a draw here(the least).
I don't see how they are pathetic? :unsure Stoke played a very good game against them....and those are just two games, based around a whole host of other games where they've won... What about Besiktas' away record? Already losing to Stoke 2-1 away and Alaniya Vladikavkaz in the CL qualifiers?

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Tottenham v Rubin Kazan - Both Teams To Score = YES @ 10/11 Boylesports Spurs have trouble defensively with some key players missing, this should open the chances for Rubin to score more likely, they've found the net in both group games so far and have only failed to score once in all comps this season. Tottenham are always a danger going forward with the squad they have and Harry might mix the forward line up again here, players coming in have lots to prove in this competition and I think both sides will find the net this evening.

Taking a pretty nicely priced treble tonight, purely for interest sake....and, yes I do see value in the singles as individuals :ok Club Brugge @ 1.72 v Birmingham City Stade Rennais @ 1.61 v Celtic Dynamo Kyiv @ 1.57 v Besiktas JK Combined odds of 4.38. Club Brugge are probably one of the best home sides in Europe right now. They haven't lost a home game since last December, and that was to Anderlecht. Since then they've won sixteen and drawn three of their homes games in all competitions. I think Birmingham have done well, better than I thought they would, in this competition. But I think the rigors of Championship football are likely to take their toll sooner rather than later. They've already lost Stephen Carr to injury, and I think reading between the lines they are set to make a few changes tonight to freshen things up. I think this trip to Belgium will be a bridge too far, having said that I don't think a loss would be the end of the world. So, in that respect I don't think there will be any real determination on the away side to avoid a loss. I find the 1.72 on offer baffling really. Celtic have probably one of the poorest away records of any European club, and a lot has been said of the players they are missing already. They don't really deserve to be in this competition, and now face another European side who look to be in decent shape right now. Kiev are another superb European home side. Their home record is phenomenal and lose very rarely. They were frustrated a great deal against Stoke on day one, and picked up a point away to Tel Aviv in round two, which didn't surprise me as I believe I suggested a Tel Aviv + 0.5 bet. Here, the heat is really on to get the three points. Besiktas are a completely different side home and away, so i think Kiev really need to get the job done at home in order to stand any chance of progressing further. I also don't believe Besiktas are the sort of side that will frustrate as much as Stoke did.
I took a very similar bet last night. A double of Rennes and Brugge @ 2.79 (bet365) I just think that both Celtic and Birmingham would rather be out of this competition and concentrate on their league position right now. Also i have heard that Jake Livermore may start at CB tonight with Kaboul dropping to the bench and Townsend coming into the Midfield, very brave move although he cant be any worse than Bassong :rollin

Gona follow you Jase on these 3 picks, and probably might add on Hannover also. Few words about hannover, i follow the German league recently and i have seen all Hannover games at home, they really are a good force at home, they press a lot and like they counters. FC Copenhagen played on Monday, and they had a full strenght side away to Horesens where they lost, and therefore they had to travel to germany, they havent really got much rest compared to Hannover..... Hannovers Home record should be respected and i see them prevailing here tonite. FC Copenhagen dont really have a great great record away from home. Both teams are in full strengths. GL with your picks Jase

Rennes> Celtic = 1 (1.65) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Rennes position 3° points 1 Celtic position 4° points 1 Preview: Rennes: Injured: Apam (defender), Boye (defender 1 / 0). Celtic: Injured: Georgios Samaras (forwad 2 / 0), Kris Commons (forward 1 / 0), Badr El Kaddour (defender 5 / 1), Scott Brown (midfielder 4 / 0),; in doubt: Emilio Izaguirre (defender 2 / 0). Rennes has a score of w0-d1-l1 goals scored 2 goals against 3 while Celtic has a score of w0-d1-l1 goals scored 1 goals against 3. Rennes have lost their first away game against Udinese with a score of 2-1, drew the second game at home against Atletico Madrid with a score of 1-1. Rennes are more motivated than the Celtic, and their speed and their class can bring serious problems for Celtic or any club. While Celtic have lost their first group match away from home with the score 2-0 against A. Madrid and the second a draw at home to Udinese with a score of 1-1. Celtic is not good even in the league surely will have problems against Rennes for the absences is important because they are much slower opponents. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. Probable formation: Rennes: Costil - Théophile-Catherine, Kana-Biyik, Mangane (cap.), Mavinga - Doumbia, Tettey, Pitroipa (ou Montano), Dalmat Feret - Hadji Celtic: Forster - Cha Du-ri, Loovens, Rogne, Wilson - Forrest, Ki Sung-yong, Kayal, Ledley - Stokes, Hooper :hope:hope:hope
I took the same bet with odds 1.58 @ Unibet. Celtic defence is a clear joke. They were losing 0-3 at Kilmarnock and even that thay managed to equalise I don't see them do this today. Let's not forget that they are here cause Sion's silly coach let players without permition to play. Scotish time is dangerous at home but away games are awful. Rennes results are not impresive lately but this game could be a boost for the team. Other posible bets for this game: Rennes (EH -1) pick: 1, odds: 2.60 @ Unibet 5 / 10 BTS pick: NO, odds: 1.80 @ Unibet 7 / 10 Celtic not to score, odds: 2.15 @ Unibet 8 / 10

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Any Brugge backers should take note of the fact that apparently 10,000 Birmingham fans are making their way down. Also read some quotes from Chris Hughton about how the Europa thing began as a distraction but that the nights are special and the players are extra enthusiastic, or something to that affect. Liked Brugge myself, but this makes me swerve it, as I think just how motivated Brum are is an important factor.

Any Brugge backers should take note of the fact that apparently 10,000 Birmingham fans are making their way down. Also read some quotes from Chris Hughton about how the Europa thing began as a distraction but that the nights are special and the players are extra enthusiastic, or something to that affect. Liked Brugge myself, but this makes me swerve it, as I think just how motivated Brum are is an important factor.
I read it's about 6000. Should be 1/5th the capacity.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct It is time for me to add some picks that I made: Slovan Bratislava-PSG Bet: PSG Odd: 1,60 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10 PSG stands at third place and surely they can do it better cause french side has some great players. They lost in Bilbao, but I do not think that"s the end of the world for them, cause spanish side is very, very good at home ground. Now PSG has a chance to grab 6 points against probably the weakest side in a group, and I am pretty confident that this scenario is going to happen. Clear away win for me. Hannover 96-Kopenhagen Bet: Hannover 96 to win Odd: 1,75 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10 German side is currently at second place with same amount of points like Standard Liege in first place. As far as I know Hannover want to progress from this group, and they take this competition pretty serious( unlike italians, although german league is far too good for italian Serie A ). Hannover drew at home against Standard and they won in Ukraine against Vorskla Poltava, so things are clear for germans if they want to progress and be secure in this group, than from these two games against danish side Kopenhagen they have to take at least 4 points. In some previous post I saw a probable line up for the Hannover and if that line up is correct, then I can see pick coming easily. Also taking these two in a double. PSG & Hannover 96 to win 2,80 6/10 GL to all of you. :cheers:cheers

I read it's about 6000. Should be 1/5th the capacity.
As far as I understand it they have 10,000 going over and 5,000 will be in the stadium itself. Should be a good atmosphere..1.3 on Brugges DNB looks cracking value when you consider how long unbeaten they are at home against a side that is traditionally bad away. Fans don't win matches..

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct PAOK-SHAMROCK PICK:PAOK ODDS:1.31 PINNACLE Europa League,Group A Stadium Toumba,Capacity 28.703 Paok is coming from 2 bad results and 2 bad performances against olympiacos with aloss with 2-1 and a home draw against ofi with 0-0,results that messed up the team few days before the big local match against aris. Now has a good opportunity to improve the situation with a win against shamrock rovers for europa league in a game that the 3 points are necessary in order to keep the chances for qualifying alive,after the 2 draws against tottenham and rubin. For this match paok has some important absences such as contreras,fotakis,kresic,garcia and balafas. Shamrock rovers has 2 losses so far in the group and despite is a passionate team who fights in every game,seems to lack of quality to make something good in europa league. All in all we believe that paok who is very strong when plays at home,need the win to stay on track and to increase the morale for the upcoming big local derby,has the quality to overcome the barrier of shamrock and take the 3 points. The odds arent something special but seem fair.

As far as I understand it they have 10' date='000 going over and 5,000 will be in the stadium itself. Should be a good atmosphere..1.3 on Brugges DNB looks cracking value when you consider how long unbeaten they are at home against a side that is traditionally bad away. Fans don't win matches..[/quote'] Point is that the fans and players seem to be taking this more seriously than some people maybe think :ok Had a bit of Rennes too, but taken 'em on the Draw No Bet @ 1.28 at Bet365. From looking at their form they don't overly impress me, and the coach has said he'll rotate tonight. I don't think Celtic will win, but I don't trust Rennes enough to back 'em outright. Hopefully they shall though for my/a lot in this forums benefit :)

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct D. Kiev vs Besiktas JK I read about what you wrote about this match. Let mo to tell something about the final news. First of all I'm a fan of Besiktas JK. Our primary forward H. Almeida has an injury. Our most technique midfileder Guti has an injury, too. Our other injuries are, Rustu Recber (GK), Ibrahim Toraman (Defender). Other hand, Simao has a really poor form for weeks. Quaresma is a kind of impredictable player. He may play as a star or he may give all positions to opponent team players. Also, our forward will be Edu. He is on loan from Schalke 04, and I think it will be good if he scores 2 more goals for all the season :D I'm not sure how can he play in Schalke's forward for years and then how can we transfer this player as a forward. To conclude, the only chance for Besiktas the manager have to prepare a counter-attack team. A strong midfield with Necip - Ernst - Aurelio and a fast forward such as Holosko. If Carlos Carvalhal ( Manager of Besiktas JK) prepare our REGULAR first eleven, then D. Kiev will have a relax win.. Besiktas needs his strong and passioned players to take a point or points. I will decide my bet for this match after look at our first eleven ! GL everyone...

Point is that the fans and players seem to be taking this more seriously than some people maybe think :ok
i watched them closely when we played them last round (maribor). they were really bad (and I mean really bad), we were a better team (generally speaking). they just capitalized on our mistakes. they can take it dead serious, I just don't see them getting something out of this match. brugge will probably be first in this group, and they play some nice football. they drop the ball to the ground, use fast and short passes and have some very fast players (mainly in the attacking third). this all spells doom for a team like brum.

Lazio against Zurigo without Klose, Mauri and Brocchi. All 3 are regulars, and actually for the team Klose is really important. I think forwarders will be Cisse and Rocchi. http://www.sslazio.it/news/news/1-news/2065-europa-league-i-convocati-per-zurigo-lazio.html
Finally I took this morning Lazio (@2.3) 5 points bf Now it's 2.4, for me this is a value, Lazio will play with 3 or 4 reserve players, no more, they take just 1 point in 2 matches, and today we will discover what they want to do. Cissè should play as forwarder, and Sculli, Hernanes and Gonzalez behind him, with Rocchi on the bench. (He can also play instead of Gonzalez). Mr. Reja is suspended so will not be on the bench. I think Lazio can win, and They can advance in this competition, sure in order to reach qualification they need 3 points this evening, and considering Zurigo actual situation I think Lazio can take a win.

My picks : Stoke - Maccabi, AH -1.5, odds 2.2 at paddypower. I don't like the odds for the home win, but if Stoke are going to win against Maccabi they're definitely make it with a handicap of at least 2, so I jump over the home win and get to the point. If they don't take the match seriously for a reason or another then even the home win could be compromised. Odense - Twente, draw, riskier: ex score 1-1. Twente don't need more than a point here, but wouldn't like to lose either where Fulham won, cause I think they want the top spot in the group(D'UH). Odense are a decent team at home ... still think that Twente will outclass them tactically and a point is all Odense will get. Maribor - Braga, away win, simply because Braga needs to gain back what they lost against Brugge at home. They can get it because they won easily at Birmingham and Maribor are a side just as mediocre as that. Malmo - Metalist Kharkov, Met Kharkov ah 0 Met Kharkov should win here, because they won at Austria Vienna and they also got some impressive results in Europe in away games. Austria Vienna won against Malmo, so they are really not such a big deal. I can still see the possibility of a draw here so AH 0. Or maybe just give it up :) Brugge - Birmingham, home win, if the Belgians don't intend to do something silly here too as they have done in the past with results like 3-3 all after being lead 3-0, 2-0 Simple reasoning: Brugge won to Braga. Nothing more to say. Rennes - Celtic, Rennes to keep a clean sheet Not in a million years will Celtic score here. I've seen them play. Offensively, they are pathetic. It has more value than the home win and it is simpler, I'd say. Tottenham - Rubin Kazan, simple bet Rubin to score, ballsy bet: Rubin to win Tottenham with great problems in defense and probably keeping some important players on the bench. The Russians with big balls as usual can get all three here as they did at Dinamo Kiev. Consider that even more possible if you're to think about the fact that they lost some points against POAK at home. Hapoel Tel Aviv - PSV, draw PSV has nothing to fight for in this game. They can easily let the match go for a draw and then win at home. I can see Hapoel also happy with that. Sporting Lisbon - Vaslui, over 2.5 and Vaslui to score(some bookies offer this option I think ... and at great odds) Vaslui scored 2 at Lazio and 2 at home against Zurich on a horrible pitch. They are good technically and have 2 great offensive midfielders in Sanmartean and Adailton and a great attacker in Wesley. That's all folks ! :) Good luck with your bets !
I like a lot of these - but you didn't quote any odds :)

Taking a pretty nicely priced treble tonight, purely for interest sake....and, yes I do see value in the singles as individuals :ok Club Brugge @ 1.72 v Birmingham City Stade Rennais @ 1.61 v Celtic Dynamo Kyiv @ 1.57 v Besiktas JK Combined odds of 4.38
Which bookie is that with Jase?

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Spurs vs Kazan Redknapp should rotate his side for this fixture. Although its not the best of fixtures for the fans I still expect White hart lane to be full as this is a key fixture with group leaders Kazan. Spurs fans really make alot of noise at home and will definately be aiming for a win. Spurs have some exciting youngsters and although drawing at newcastle in the weekend, they are still on a very hot streak after losses to both manchester clubs. Tottenham will have defensive problems with lack of full backs avaliable but Bassong and Kaboul are experienced and will give Kazan a hard time. Kazan will probably be happy with a draw and i really dont see them winning this fixture often enough to have any value at 7/2. Thus finding some nice odds, i have gone for: Tottenham WIN evs 10/10 32Red, and also Tottenham +0 looks to have a TON of value at an amazing 4/9. Lets hope for a nice fluid and "working" display by tottenham for a nice night for the North london locals.