** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League 20th Oct

A couple of early prices really jumped out at me. Maribor V Braga I see Braga @2.35 with Bwin to win away at Maribor in the next round. Maribor have been outclassed in Bruges, and beaten at home by an understrength Birmingham. Given that Braga outclassed Birmingham already, at St Andrews, then this looks a big price. Obviously dangerous to bet so far in advance without knowing team news, but after their defeat at home, I would expect Braga to be targetting 6 points from their next 2 games (they face Maribor at home in Round 4). Bet188 go 2.2. Club Bruges V Birmingham In the same group, table toppers Club Bruges host Birmingham. The Blues main objective this season is promotion back to the Premier League, and they have been resting players in this competition. They play Bruges home and away in the middle of a daunting run of 8 games in just 22 days. I can not envisage Hughton doing anything but resting key players in the EL games. They already have 2 games in hand on most teams in the league. Club Bruges have picked up 6 pts from their first 2 games, last time out with an impressive (on paper at least) 2-1 win in Braga. While they may well rest some players, I would expect them to look to be keen to win this match to put them on the brink of qualifying after just 3 games. The Belgians are 2.4 with Bwin to win at home, which suggests that the bookies view Birmingham as a better team. I can't agree with that. Bet188 go just 2.00. Obviously a risk playing these so early, without knowing team news etc, but really can't see these prices being around nearer the time. All views welcome :ok

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct I have been following this group and they both look like good bets. I watched the first half of the Maribor-Birmingham game on Thursday and both sides looked very poor. It looked like a nails on unders game from the nature of the play so I was surprised when I came home from the Spurs game to see that the score ended up 1-2. Birmingham look a different side from last year- understandably as they have lost a lot of players. They are solid but lacking in creativity. What I will say though is they do not rotate their team as much as all that, they may change a few players but their squad is not massive so it's not a signficantly weakened side that plays in the Europa League. I watched some of the Birmingham-Braga game and Braga looked a class above, although from what I've read Birmingham came back into the game in the second half and could have got a draw. I would imagine Club Brugges to take the Birmingham game seriously and to win, and I would imagine Braga to win in Slovenia, with the possibility of a goaless draw. I will put the same bets on as you.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Checked the Club Brugges line ups and they only changed two players from their win in Braga to their Belgian League match a few days later. I think they take the Europa League seriously and will have a strong line-up. Spoke to some of their fans when they came to Spurs in the UEFA Cup a few years ago and they took it very seriously then.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct The Braga win has dropped to 2.15 just as I was about to put it on. Think I will leave it at those odds as Braga do have a lukewarm away record in Europe, and Maribor's home record is actually not that bad, with recent wins over Hibs, Palermo and Rangers. Judging by the quality of the two sides I think Braga should win it still, and their manager and style of play seems to have changed from last season, so not sure their away record is that relevant any more. But not going to risk it at the reduced odds. I put the Club Brugge bet on though.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct

Thursday 20 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v AEK Athens (17:00 BST) 1.42 4.05 7.5 108.00 %
maximize.gif AEK Larnaca v FC Schalke 04 (18:00 BST) 4.38 3.45 1.81 107.07 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v FK Austria Wien (18:00 BST) 1.47 4.2 6.78 106.59 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v Birmingham City (18:00 BST) 2.06 3.35 3.46 107.30 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Haifa v Steaua Bucuresti (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.32 3.38 106.22 %
maximize.gif Malmö FF v Metalist Kharkiv (18:00 BST) 3.29 3.27 2.17 107.06 %
maximize.gif NK Maribor v Sporting de Braga (18:00 BST) 3.25 3.28 2.2 106.71 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v FC Twente (18:00 BST) 3.4 3.3 2.09 107.56 %
maximize.gif SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz v Anderlecht (18:00 BST) 2.81 3.26 2.38 108.28 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v Celtic (18:00 BST) 1.81 3.43 4.6 106.10 %
maximize.gif Udinese v Atlético Madrid (18:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.71 107.67 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Fulham (18:00 BST) 3.5 3.29 2.12 106.14 %
maximize.gif Athletic Bilbao v FC Red Bull Salzburg (20:05 BST) 1.38 4.25 8 108.48 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v Besiktas JK (20:05 BST) 1.7 3.6 4.83 107.31 %
maximize.gif FC Zürich v Lazio (20:05 BST) 3 3.37 2.3 106.49 %
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v FC København (20:05 BST) 1.72 3.53 4.68 107.55 %
maximize.gif Hapoel Tel Aviv v PSV Eindhoven (20:05 BST) 3.85 3.38 1.92 107.64 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Shamrock Rovers (20:05 BST) 1.25 5.5 10 108.02 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Legia Warszawa (20:05 BST) 1.97 3.32 3.78 107.34 %
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v Paris Saint-Germain (20:05 BST) 4.72 3.6 1.7 107.79 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v FC Vaslui (20:05 BST) 1.28 5.14 9.16 108.15 %
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Vorskla Poltava (20:05 BST) 1.63 3.64 5.21 108.02 %
maximize.gif Stoke City v Maccabi Tel Aviv (20:05 BST) 1.54 3.85 6.5 106.29 %
maximize.gif Tottenham Hotspur v Rubin Kazan (20:05 BST) 1.65 3.67 5.4 106.37 %

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct RAPID BUCAREST -0,25 1,80 METALIST KHARKIV -0,25 1,88 LAZIO -0,25 2,00 BRUGES -0,25 1,80 TWENTE -0,25 1,90 FULHAM -0,25 1,84 ANDERLECHT DNB 1,92 RENNES -0,5 1,80 SBOBET The Rapid is definitely a good team will fight to the end in the league and I think he will win because they are stronger than the Dinamo Bucharest, I saw them play against Wisla in a friendly double-header against the Slask Wroclaw to Hapoel, and the first half against PSV . Against PSV played in the stadium sold out the national stage, the Rapid want to go forward even in europa.Il Legia team is crazy but if attacked is in trouble and suffering behind many networks, while Rapid is the team that does not make you play by me there is no game. Very nice share of the experienced team Metalist Kharkiv in the away wins in recent years both at home and in the cups, this year has already won at Sochaux and Ukrainian Vienna.Malmoe much lower if they play to win there is the partita.Qui share offers also something I would spread out with -0.5. Lazio never seen in the cups but I saw the Zurich team clearly within the reach of Reja's men who make more away, the defeat of Sporting Lisbon, we are at this moment is benissimo.Zurigo I saw pieces of Vaslui, those Romanians are a team I do not know how they did it unwatchable to equalize in Rome, against Zurich in the lead of a man are made to resume after one minute on a ball inattiva.Se Lazio will go to Switzerland to play the game I think will win easy here gives me share something. The same holds share of Bruges, which was released to 2.55 at bwin, Birmingham has now won Nottingham in Nottingham, but it sucks this year, Bruges is a team with much experience in these games, win at Braga's not easy to turn the game species , then in these cups do not regalno anything, even here in my opinion the -0.25 is generous. Twente on Thursday I saw against Wisla played to death 90 minutes and now have paid in the league against the Excelsior, where they risked perderla.Twente well today was standing in Denmark and if repeated the race on Thursday for me to win , Odense is playing better teams playing away on ripartenze.Anche here to share gives me something. Rennes is -0.5 to 80 is good but for me, Celtic sucks this year, I've seen in Sion and was unwatchable today have lost against a modest Hearts, Rennes will play to win saw his ranking and I look Celtic to score points like this possible in France. Anderlecht is now well experienced team in these competitions and always play to win, Sturm is a bracket I've seen two or three times and have very little cosa.Anche here gives some dnb. Wisla sucks against Odense and Twente in the house was paved, now in the league in Warsaw has clearly lost 2-0, you must consider that the last week of infurtuni Melikson Malecki and have literally changed the way team's game, Wisla Melikson alone is worth half, and this absence will weigh a lot for the future of the teams, Malecki is an outsider who jumps the man and easy to create many scoring chances for the team, substitutes and Jirskak Kirm are not at all 'height of these, Wisla has found this year that marks Biton burst and often solves the games, the player who definitely will play next year in a league more important because it is a very good talent is a foot to head, but now giocabili.C gets few balls' is to consider that English teams do much turnover in these games, but who will take the field will play to win, Fulham to 50% against this Wisla wins. Other games do not touch, I played the more I like to bet and where spreads give something, Sporting Lisbon in my opinion it overwhelms the Vaslui, but I do not care to play these handicaps.

RAPID BUCAREST -0,25 1,80 METALIST KHARKIV -0,25 1,88 LAZIO -0,25 2,00 BRUGES -0,25 1,80 TWENTE -0,25 1,90 FULHAM -0,25 1,84 ANDERLECHT DNB 1,92 RENNES -0,5 1,80
I really like some of your picks. :cigar I agree with: RAPID BUCAREST solid team. I also watched them and it is a combination between good foreigners and one of the best Romanian players. PSV did not deserve to win, maximum a draw, scored in the 89th minute after a Toivonen header from big distance excellent placement. Then it was a clear let down and 3-1 Matavz. Probably a 2-1 because Legia can score with Ljuboja and Radovic in attack but in the end it should be still a home side win. LAZIO because of the value and because they need points. Zurich"s attacking players are waking up after a bad start in this season but we need to give some credit to the Italians with players like Klose and Cisse up front. TWENTE definetely. It is an away match but I watched Odense many times and they are so under the Dutch team. The Danish League will have problems to keep high the coefficient because they are losing even to average sides. And as we know Twente is top in this competition with very strong attack and in big form. ANDERLECHT maybe. So high price for draw no bet? It can be a draw it is true but if they started so well we should follow form. It is also true the Belgians should also lose at some moment so I preffer lower stakes here. I don"t really like: METALIST KHARKIV because the Ukrainians always have problems against the Nordic sides. Or against the teams which play well the indirect freekicks. Malmo isn"t Helsinki and even the tall guy from attack isn"t really a wood. BRUGES from start I don"t bet against a PRL side. FULHAM why should I trust them in a Polish hell against a pressured side to obtain results led by a Dutch head coach. RENNES I don"t say I don"t like them to win but somehow they underperform. I waited more from Rennes at Lille or in other encounters and they failed. They have players with name in attack, team with big potential but they currently disappoint. It is also true Rennes is a stronger team on home field but this season this 1-3-0 is worrying me. So I"m skiping it I wouldn"t be surprised to see 0-0 or 1-1 at full time. :gimme

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say the same about Rennes. Expected them to be nearer 1.50 at home to Celtic.
This, currently 1.78 on Betfair and surely that will go down nearer kick off. Celtics away European horror shows are well documented and Rennes seem a decent solid outfit, the lad Atko from here watches a lot of French football so should hopefully give a good insight but in all honesty Rennes have a better pedigree than Sion who beat us 3-1 and were 1-0 up within the first few minutes. Celtic are a bit of a shambles right now and were 3-0 down at Kilmarnock at half time, the first time in the history of the SPL we've been three behind at half time, we managed to pull it back to salvage a draw but we have massive defensive problems. We have lost two games on the bounce in the league following the previous two Europa League games so there is a feeling among the supporters that priority should be placed on the league while we still have a slim chance in it. I'd imagine Lennon will play a strong team as his jobs on the line right now but there are so many changes week in week out that we are struggling to get any consistency. All in all, touching 4/5 looks a great price against a Celtic side so poor on their travels and one who at the moment are struggling to win games in the SPL nevermind in Europe. I find it very difficult still to bet against my own side but for others this could be a good pick.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW-AEK PICK:LOKOMOTIV-1.25 ODDS:1,97 PINNACLE Europa League,Group L Stadium Lokomotiv,Capacity 28.800 A very early pick but we see that already the odds dropping. Lokomotiv in very good condition made an easy home win against tom tomsk with 3-0 with a good performance and stands in the 4th place of the league with a great form as remains undefeated for 11 games. Now for the europa league wants a win because in the last match lost at home from anderlecht with 0-2 and can afford to lose another points at home. Aek made a good performance in the big greek derby match against olympiacos and made a home draw with 1-1. The change of coach made a good affect for aek players but was the importance of the match who made the players to forgot their problems. Now after 2 losses for europa league the hopes for qualifying are few but the most important are the many absences for this game. More specific dellas,makos are banned,georgeas,gudjohnsen,konstantopoulos are injured and leonardo is doubtfull,all important players in the weak squad of aek and for sure will effect the performance of team. We dont know the climate conditions at russia but is very probable to be another problem for the players of greek team. All in all we think lokomotiv is better team than aek and with the important problems of aek,the need for points for the home team we can see a home win maybe with comfort way and we bet on this.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct I really like the odds on Anderlecht , again tonite they showed superb form with a 5 0 win against Standard....their offensive players are really great ( Mbokani, Jovanovic, Suarez, Vargas etc....) and their defense are becoming more stronger match after match....i watched Sturm twice and they weren't impressive at all...

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct The trouble with this tournament is you can identify the gap in quality between 2 teams but somehow an upset occurs or they underperform because it is soo hard to judge mindset. I have lost a lot of money on europa and champions league games this season (barcelona & man united & Man city) because a lot of teams are struggling to transfer league form to europe. Having said that all competitions go into their 3rd week so motivation is not an issue anymore, just time to seperate the men from the boys. Club brugge is a gift.I would have them at 1.5 I normally dont bet against british teams because some of their players play witrh a certain level of p[assion that covers up for their lack of ability but Birmingham is in turmoil, so they cant win by motivation, they will have to go out and beat a really good belgian side and i will be shocked if Brugge dont bash them. I like Rennes to beat a really strange Celtic team but its really hard to know what to get from Neil lennons men so they have become a no bet for me, in the same category with teams like Inter milan and Napoli. Just stay away. Metalist are always great away from home and like Anderlecht are a must play, however malmo has picked up form recently so i might go for Both teams to score. I believe Stoke, AZ Alkmar, Spurs,Sporting, Atl Bilbao & PAOK should all win easily however I will only be taking Alkmar,Stoke & Spurs. Dont quite trust the rest. A couple of away wins at good prices are PSV to beat Hapoel, PSG to beat Bratislava, Braga to beat Maribor & Twente to beat Odense. A couple of Both teams to score I really like are Hapoel vs PSV Zurich vs Lazio Malmo vs Metalist Maccabi Haifa vs Steau Bucharesti Udinese vs Atletico madrid I will post my final picks tomorrow while these great prices are still available!

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Guidolin has openly stated that he will rotate some players for the match against Atletico. No great surprise really, the question is to what extent he will do so. They do suffer quite heavily when rotating as the depth of quality is not there. I haven't watched Atletico at all this season so I don't know if my view of them is still valid. Perhaps it is not as I am surprised to see a few 0-0 draws in their recent fixtures. Of the bat I am seeing this match as a draw with room to favour either side depending on the strength of their respective XI's.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct I am looking into the AZ Alkmar V Austria Vienna game with a view to taking the home team to get a few goals. However I read that Holman went off injured against Ajax on the weekend. Any of our Dutch friends got some news on the extent of his injury, and the possible impact should he be missing for this game? I see he missed the 1-1 draw in Metalist, but I think he is more important in an attacking sense. TIA

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct I think the lay of my own team Spurs may be in order here. Rubin Kazan are a string side and certainly better than the team of kids and youth players that Harry Redknapp is likely to field.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Agree completely about Rennes. They were on their way to coasting the French league last season until a monumental collapse towards the end. Stephen M'Bia is a player of real class and should be the difference between the 2 midfields. As has also been pointed out Celtic's away form is atrocious. The 2 co-efficients of each nation are also hugely favouring Rennes, added to the fact this is Neil Lennon's first season in europe, I think Rennes are an outstanding price.

Guidolin has openly stated that he will rotate some players for the match against Atletico. No great surprise really' date=' the question is to what extent he will do so. They do suffer quite heavily when rotating as the depth of quality is not there. I haven't watched Atletico at all this season so I don't know if my view of them is still valid. Perhaps it is not as I am surprised to see a few 0-0 draws in their recent fixtures. Of the bat I am seeing this match as a draw with room to favour either side depending on the strength of their respective XI's.[/quote'] For Atletico all regulars will travel to Udine Here you can find a possible starting XI for Udinese reported this morning by a local newspaper Handanovic; Ekstrandi, Danilo, Neuton; Basta, Badu, Pinzi, Doubai, Pereyra; Abdi, Floro Flores Guidolin will do turnover, sure Di Natale will be on the bench, Weather forecast for tomorrow evening are awful http://www.ilfriuli.it/udineseblog/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51480

For Atletico all regulars will travel to Udine Here you can find a possible starting XI for Udinese reported this morning by a local newspaper Handanovic; Ekstrandi, Danilo, Neuton; Basta, Badu, Pinzi, Doubai, Pereyra; Abdi, Floro Flores Guidolin will do turnover, sure Di Natale will be on the bench, Weather forecast for tomorrow evening are awful http://www.ilfriuli.it/udineseblog/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51480
Thanks for the post. That team is along the lines of what I expected as key players need resting. Udinese are such a versatile squad though that they could turn out in any formation and I wouldn't be that surprised. I don't know if Udinese have actually named their squad yet though. They should have but I can't see it on the official site. Something like a 3-5-2/3-5-1-1 should be expected - with Abdi most likely behind Floro Flores. Without Di Natale and Torje Udinese lack firepower to severely worry a team of Atletico's stature. Taking Isla, Armero and Asamoah out of midfield largely reduces the strength of that area as well. Incoming players will operate in the same mould, but to a lower standard. Udinese are able to put in a good defensive display if needed. They can ask the wide players to hold a more defensive stance and break from there. They are a very fluid team. I do think they'll need to have a solid D tomorrow because they will be less effective with the ball. I haven't seen this Atletico play but they travel with as strong a squad as they could do considering the players who have to miss out (Arda Turan, Antonio Lopez). Falcao and Diego are obviously very talented individuals but I don't know how good a team Atletico are this season. I'm sure if they get early momentum then those players in particular can be hard to stop. The Stadio Friuli is a hard place to come to and win so I don't think they will be expecting to take the 3 points. I'm sure they will try, but all things considered an away point is a good result, especially given both sides are top with 4 points. I think this is a very even match and my view is that Udinese, even with rested players, are probably the better team overall. Having said that I think they may struggle to create good chances and put them away. Floro Flores is not clinical at the best of times. No doubt about it though, they have a strong D and a decent midfield. I see this as a draw and also an unders match. Provisional bets until I see a confirmed Udinese squad: Under 2.5 goals - 1.95 - Bet365 - 4 points. 0-0 - 11.00 - Bet365 - 0.5 points While these bets are provisional I would welcome any opinions.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Tottenham vs Rubin Kazan Harry Redknapp reports that both Aaron Lennon and Sandro could feature in tomorrow night's Europa League clash against Rubin Kazan. Aaron has played just 45 minutes since August 28 because of a groin injury. Meanwhile, Sandro, who partnered Scott Parker to great affect in the win at Wigan on September 24 and featured against Arsenal on October 2, has been out with a calf problem. Danny Rose is also likely to play after returning from injury. "Danny is fit and he's fine now," said Harry at Spurs Lodge on Wednesday morning. "We've players like him, Aaron Lennon is fit and if he can get through tomorrow he could feature on Sunday for us. Sandro could also be fit. "Forward-wise we're fine, Pav's fit, Giovani, it's just defensively where we have a problem. "We lost William Gallas before the start of the season, Michael Dawson and now Ledley at the weekend. Vedran Corluka is injured as well. "The problem is that no-one is coming back in time for Sunday, so if we get a knock on Thursday, we'll be in trouble. It's a difficult one." Rubin AH (+1) 1.7 8/10

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Tottenham Hotspur v Rubin Kazan + 0.5 @ 2.15 - BET365 / Double Chance: Rubin or Draw @ 2.2 - Hills. I can't really see the reasoning behind pricing Rubin so highly here as the squad Spurs put out tomorrow night will be largely changed from Sunday, with a mix of fringe players and the youth being selected. I'd say Rubin are the biggest test Spurs have faced this season in Europe and I think they are worth at least a point here. If Spurs weren't changing and had their first team out, I'd be all over the 1.80 on offer. Rubin have already beaten Kiev away this season in the CL qualifiers, before being knocked out by Lyon. The two sides that take to the field tomorrow night are much more equal than the odds suggest IMO.

Event Malmo FF - Metalist Kharkov
Selection Metalist Kharkov
Strength 10/10
Date 20/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.05
Reasoning Malmo is still without points in the Group G of Europa League and they receive Metalist who use to make good away results. Metalist will travel for the first time to Sweden to face a Malmo who lost their first two games in the Group. They already lost with Austria Wien at home by 1-2. As is said, Metalist use to make good away results and in the last nine away European games they only lost one game, getting five wins and three draws. The only lost game was at Leverkusen by 2-0. Metalist can't loose points in a field where Austria Wien already won. AZ seems to be guaranteed in the next stage, and the other place will be decided between Belgium and Ukranian teams. Like this, Metalist loosing points here would be a big punch on their ambitions.

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct ^ Agree, I think we might struggle against Kazan, just hoping to sneak a win through a bit of individual brilliance. Stoke at 1.5 look tempting, must confess I don't know a lot about their opponents Maccabi Tel-Aviv though. Any Israeli's who can shed any light on them? Away in Europe last 6 years they have W2 D2 L11, though they have picked up some good results at home. They lost 5-1 to Besiktas and I'd say Stoke were better than Besiktas. I think I will take a gamble on this one, depending on team news.

Event Udinese - Atl. Madrid
Selection Atl. Madrid
Strength 10/10
Date 20/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.96
Reasoning Atletico Madrid travels to Italy to face Udinese in a key game for his European ambitions. The team of Gregorio Manzano must impose his authority in Europa League against a team considered as rival in the fight for the top place of the Group. After a big win in Calderón againstl Celtic, and a draw in extremis at Rennes that left many doubts in Atlético, the Manzanares team will treat to correct his way to the next stage against Udinese. Atletico Madrid is still warming up in Liga despite they have time to improve. But in Europa League can't sleep if they don't want to be knocked out soon as it happened last season. Atletico de Madrid travels to Italy with some absences like Arda, Salvio or Silvio, the last one seems to be the most serious, as Atlético (or better saying, to Falcao) is more difficult to score without the centre of the Portuguese lateral. But the Spanish team has no excuses, who with super players like Diego, Reyes or Falcao, must to show what they are capable to do this season. Atletico won't give up. But the players and the fans knows that the best way to recover is win. Defeating Udinese in Europa League is becoming fundamental to the future of the season of Atlético de Madrid. Would live them in the good way in Europa League and even more important would motivate and them and disappear the doubts that are growing in Liga.

^ Agree, I think we might struggle against Kazan, just hoping to sneak a win through a bit of individual brilliance. Stoke at 1.5 look tempting, must confess I don't know a lot about their opponents Maccabi Tel-Aviv though. Any Israeli's who can shed any light on them? Away in Europe last 6 years they have W2 D2 L11, though they have picked up some good results at home. They lost 5-1 to Besiktas and I'd say Stoke were better than Besiktas. I think I will take a gamble on this one, depending on team news.
According to bbc Jones and Huth return to the side. I have taken this now. :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League 20th Oct Hapoel Tel Aviv - PSV. PSV to win, 1,80 @Unibet Psv really wants to win this game. The difference between the quality is too great for Hapoel to overcome. PSV has players like Strootman, Wijnaldum, Toivonen, Mertens and Matavz who could make the difference. PSV almost plays also very dominating. Sadly enough Pieters is injured, but Tamata is also not a bad LB. PSV has very good European away results, and they have a very good team. The price is very high, and it is dropping. It was first 1,95. Good luck everybody:)