** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct

Friday 30 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alemannia Aachen v FSV Frankfurt (17:00 BST) 1.91 3.8 4.4 101.40 %
maximize.gif Eintracht Frankfurt v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:00 BST) 1.54 4.6 7.25 100.47 %
maximize.gif FC Erzgebirge Aue v Hansa Rostock (17:00 BST) 2.44 3.5 3.5 98.13 %
Saturday 1 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Energie Cottbus v FC St. Pauli (12:00 BST) 2.82 3.65 2.66 100.45 %
maximize.gif FC Ingolstadt 04 v VfL Bochum (12:00 BST) 2.58 3.55 2.87 101.77 %
Sunday 2 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Karlsruher SC v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:30 BST) 4.35 3.75 1.91 102.01 %
maximize.gif MSV Duisburg v SC Paderborn 07 (12:30 BST) 2.1 3.55 3.75 102.45 %
maximize.gif TSV 1860 München v Dynamo Dresden (12:30 BST) 1.57 4.4 6.5 101.81 %
Monday 3 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Braunschweig v Fortuna Düsseldorf (19:15 BST) 2.62 3.4 2.9 102.06 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Eintracht vs Union Berlin Eintracht cannot afford anymore to lose points at home. They are 3 points under Furth and could have been more under if they would have failed last round. At home they have just 1 win in 4 games and that is not something to be happy about. Union is the surprising team of this season of 2. Bundesliga. They ar enot doing it very well away, not cause they have just 2 draws and 2 defeats, but they have scored just 3 times and have conceded 9 goals. They have been hammered by Dresden 0-4 and by 1860 1-3. Home side can win here and will make it in style. home -1 AH @ 1.91 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Erzebirge Aue vs Hansa Rostock Home side won 3-2 to Stade Pauli and that should have been boosted the players morale. They were flying high last season and almost caught promotion places, so the value of this team is pretty good. They have a new coach and this is another good thing and is seen clealry in their attituide. Hansa will miss ome players like Jensen (calf strain) Gusche (torn muscle), Mintal (thigh), Kostal (muscle strain). Hansa is still win less, but that is a thing that I think will not be solved here. home 0 AH @ 1.73 with Canbet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Aachen vs FSV Frankfurt Home side is yet to score a goal at home and that gives them the right to hope again that they will break the ice. Frankfurt scored in almost all their games and I think they will do it again. Many missing players in both teams. Both sides will try to win the game, but I am afraid to go in one way or another. Honestly, I can;t see a home win, but I think this bet that I selected is a winner. Let's hope so if we invest in it. both teams to score? yes @ 2.00 with Stan James

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct

Erzebirge Aue vs Hansa Rostock Home side won 3-2 to Stade Pauli and that should have been boosted the players morale. They were flying high last season and almost caught promotion places, so the value of this team is pretty good. They have a new coach and this is another good thing and is seen clealry in their attituide. Hansa will miss ome players like Jensen (calf strain) Gusche (torn muscle), Mintal (thigh), Kostal (muscle strain). Hansa is still win less, but that is a thing that I think will not be solved here. home 0 AH @ 1.73 with Canbet
New coach? I don't think so. :eek

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Got much, much better value in real .. no really value meanwhile. Maybe try to wait a bit live and then getting better odds. Up to you. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.09.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - Union Berlin http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...berlin-806276/ Eintracht Frankfurt (-1.25) Odds: 1.88 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 If you carefully read my previews within the last few weeks, then you know that I really like Union Berlin a lot. They definitely are a team with a very strong offensive and very high technical potential. But on the other side they are quite poor travellers who are very bad in defending. The big problem tonight is that their two South American strikers Mosquera and Silvio will be both unavailable due to injury. Mosquera and Silvio are superior players in the squad and it will be impossible to replace them. Silvio and Mosquera are both always involved in almost all offensive attempts from Union. I think with Silvio and Mosquera, they would have had a get chance to score because Frankfurt's defence has a weak point (Schildenfeld) but without them their only aim can be a 0:0. Another bad news are that best central defender Madouni sustained an injury against Aachen last Saturday and will hence be not in the squad. Göhlert who comes back from a long injury break will be plunged in at the deep end. Manager Neuhaus said: "It would have been interesting to see if we would have get something against the best team of the league with a full-strength squad. Without these players, our situation is of course extremely difficult." Frankfurt simply performs brilliant at the moment. I follow 2. Bundesliga for one decade and I have never seen a team with so much firepower in the offensive. Idrissou who already scored 5 goals in his first 3 games for Frankfurt is in such a great form - it will be impossible for Union's shaky defence to stop him. Or Gekas who scored 2 goals on Monday - keep in mind that Gekas was topscorer in Bundesliga some years ago. Also important players like Schwegler recently returned. Only Rode is a doubt for tonight but Frankfurt has such a wide squad with so much quality that it will be not any problem to replace him equally. The only thing what I do not really like is their defence. Left back Djakpa is extremely offensive minded and he is almost always involved in all Frankfurt's offensive attempts but he sometimes forgets to defend. Anderson is one of the best defenders ever, no doubt. But Schildenfeld is very shaky and bad and I hope that Bell will play instead of him tonight. Jung on the right back is quite decent. Although goalkeeper Nikolov is not really the best goalkeeper ever. Howsoever, you need a strong offensive if you want to win against Frankfurt because you have to exploit their weak points in the defence. But Union can't do that because they will only field one striker (Terrode) who is a poor opportunity killer. No Silvio and no Mosquera means that they will be chanceless tonight. The defence is extremely shaky with Göhlert and Stuff who are both the slowest defenders of the league. Actually I am very confident and I think that Frankfurt will smash Berlin but the problem is that Frankfurt has many arrogant players wherefore I am a bit scared. But of course it worths taking here, should be a clear victory among normal circumstances.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.09.2011: Erzgebirge Aue - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/aue-hansa-rostock-806277/#ah;2 Erzgebirge Aue (-0.25) Odds: 2.06 (Ibcbet) Stake: 5/10 Week after week, the market does completely overrate Rostock. The 0.25 line against the strong hosts Aue does actually indicate that Rostock is the better team what is of course not true. Rostock who were promoted from 3. Bundesliga are still without any victory in this season so far. And in the first weeks they at least showed reasonable displays but the recent development was bad. They were poor away to Frankfurt where they lost 4:1 and last week they are unable to beat extremely poor Karlsruhe at home. Also manager Vollmann is pretty much under pressure because he finally needs results. Injury situation is still the same. Best striker Mintal and important defender Kostal are still not ready to play. Another mentionable thing is that no guest supporters will be allowed in this derby match but I did not put this fact into my estimations. But might be interesting to know. Aue achieved a great victory away in Hamburg last Friday night when they were able to beat St Pauli 3:2. According to manager Schmitt, it was their best performance since he is manager in Aue. And I do completely agree with him. It seems that he finally found the perfect offensive lineup. He tried a lot - sometimes Könnecke, Schlitte on the wing or Kern - but everything was not succesful. Now he uses Kocer and Kempe on the wings which means a massive improvement of the technical ability. Kempe and Kocer are both good football players who are both in good form and Aue need such players to create goal chances at home against a deep defending team. Also the defence made a better impression with Lachheb returning who is a reasonable replacement for Paulus who is likely to still miss out this game with an ankle injury. Motivation for Aue is brilliant, after the great night from Hamburg, they ultimately want to achieve their first home victory since July. Actually they are really very strong hosts and they are a team with very big home advantage. Aue can't lose this match, so the draw will definitely be the worst case. Last week they achieved the big victory which was so important for their self confidence. Now they will be fully motivated to beat the poor guests from Rostock under flood light. Can't see any reason why Rostock should achieve the first victory of the season especially tonight against Aue and draw is really the worst case here.

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.09.2011: Erzgebirge Aue - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/aue-hansa-rostock-806277/#ah;2 Erzgebirge Aue (-0.25) Odds: 2.06 (Ibcbet) Stake: 5/10 Week after week, the market does completely overrate Rostock. The 0.25 line against the strong hosts Aue does actually indicate that Rostock is the better team what is of course not true. Rostock who were promoted from 3. Bundesliga are still without any victory in this season so far. And in the first weeks they at least showed reasonable displays but the recent development was bad. They were poor away to Frankfurt where they lost 4:1 and last week they are unable to beat extremely poor Karlsruhe at home. Also manager Vollmann is pretty much under pressure because he finally needs results. Injury situation is still the same. Best striker Mintal and important defender Kostal are still not ready to play. Another mentionable thing is that no guest supporters will be allowed in this derby match but I did not put this fact into my estimations. But might be interesting to know. Aue achieved a great victory away in Hamburg last Friday night when they were able to beat St Pauli 3:2. According to manager Schmitt, it was their best performance since he is manager in Aue. And I do completely agree with him. It seems that he finally found the perfect offensive lineup. He tried a lot - sometimes Könnecke, Schlitte on the wing or Kern - but everything was not succesful. Now he uses Kocer and Kempe on the wings which means a massive improvement of the technical ability. Kempe and Kocer are both good football players who are both in good form and Aue need such players to create goal chances at home against a deep defending team. Also the defence made a better impression with Lachheb returning who is a reasonable replacement for Paulus who is likely to still miss out this game with an ankle injury. Motivation for Aue is brilliant, after the great night from Hamburg, they ultimately want to achieve their first home victory since July. Actually they are really very strong hosts and they are a team with very big home advantage. Aue can't lose this match, so the draw will definitely be the worst case. Last week they achieved the big victory which was so important for their self confidence. Now they will be fully motivated to beat the poor guests from Rostock under flood light. Can't see any reason why Rostock should achieve the first victory of the season especially tonight against Aue and draw is really the worst case here.
Hey Benny, I appreciate you clearly take time on your write ups and research them, but what's the point when you always post right on kick off?? Doesn't really help anyone out on the forum, looks more like a betting blog for yourself. All the best anyway big chap, good luck with your seasons bets :ok

Hey Benny, I appreciate you clearly take time on your write ups and research them, but what's the point when you always post right on kick off?? Doesn't really help anyone out on the forum, looks more like a betting blog for yourself. All the best anyway big chap, good luck with your seasons bets :ok
Probably because he checks the team lineups before finalising his reasoning, if I were to bet on his reasoning. ;) Benny - don't let anybody sway your tips or your methods of doing so. Yet again you have provided two excellent winners. Thank you. :clap

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.09.2011: Erzgebirge Aue - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/aue-hansa-rostock-806277/#ah;2 Erzgebirge Aue (-0.25) Odds: 2.06 (Ibcbet) Stake: 5/10 Week after week, the market does completely overrate Rostock. The 0.25 line against the strong hosts Aue does actually indicate that Rostock is the better team what is of course not true. Rostock who were promoted from 3. Bundesliga are still without any victory in this season so far. And in the first weeks they at least showed reasonable displays but the recent development was bad. They were poor away to Frankfurt where they lost 4:1 and last week they are unable to beat extremely poor Karlsruhe at home. Also manager Vollmann is pretty much under pressure because he finally needs results. Injury situation is still the same. Best striker Mintal and important defender Kostal are still not ready to play. Another mentionable thing is that no guest supporters will be allowed in this derby match but I did not put this fact into my estimations. But might be interesting to know. Aue achieved a great victory away in Hamburg last Friday night when they were able to beat St Pauli 3:2. According to manager Schmitt, it was their best performance since he is manager in Aue. And I do completely agree with him. It seems that he finally found the perfect offensive lineup. He tried a lot - sometimes Könnecke, Schlitte on the wing or Kern - but everything was not succesful. Now he uses Kocer and Kempe on the wings which means a massive improvement of the technical ability. Kempe and Kocer are both good football players who are both in good form and Aue need such players to create goal chances at home against a deep defending team. Also the defence made a better impression with Lachheb returning who is a reasonable replacement for Paulus who is likely to still miss out this game with an ankle injury. Motivation for Aue is brilliant, after the great night from Hamburg, they ultimately want to achieve their first home victory since July. Actually they are really very strong hosts and they are a team with very big home advantage. Aue can't lose this match, so the draw will definitely be the worst case. Last week they achieved the big victory which was so important for their self confidence. Now they will be fully motivated to beat the poor guests from Rostock under flood light. Can't see any reason why Rostock should achieve the first victory of the season especially tonight against Aue and draw is really the worst case here.
Hey Benny followed you on this one and left Frankfurt alone. OMG Rostock should have had at least a point in this match. They out played Aue for large spells in this match...I guess its our lucky day today. :nana Keep up the good work Benny!!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct 2/2 - simply a fantastic season so far. A shame that I didnt take FSV +0.5 although I was so close to it.

Got much, much better value in real .. no really value meanwhile. Maybe try to wait a bit live and then getting better odds. Up to you. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 30.09.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - Union Berlin http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/eintracht-frankfurt-union-berlin-806276/ Eintracht Frankfurt (-1.25) Odds: 1.88 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 If you carefully read my previews within the last few weeks, then you know that I really like Union Berlin a lot. They definitely are a team with a very strong offensive and very high technical potential. But on the other side they are quite poor travellers who are very bad in defending. The big problem tonight is that their two South American strikers Mosquera and Silvio will be both unavailable due to injury. Mosquera and Silvio are superior players in the squad and it will be impossible to replace them. Silvio and Mosquera are both always involved in almost all offensive attempts from Union. I think with Silvio and Mosquera, they would have had a get chance to score because Frankfurt's defence has a weak point (Schildenfeld) but without them their only aim can be a 0:0. Another bad news are that best central defender Madouni sustained an injury against Aachen last Saturday and will hence be not in the squad. Göhlert who comes back from a long injury break will be plunged in at the deep end. Manager Neuhaus said: "It would have been interesting to see if we would have get something against the best team of the league with a full-strength squad. Without these players, our situation is of course extremely difficult." Frankfurt simply performs brilliant at the moment. I follow 2. Bundesliga for one decade and I have never seen a team with so much firepower in the offensive. Idrissou who already scored 5 goals in his first 3 games for Frankfurt is in such a great form - it will be impossible for Union's shaky defence to stop him. Or Gekas who scored 2 goals on Monday - keep in mind that Gekas was topscorer in Bundesliga some years ago. Also important players like Schwegler recently returned. Only Rode is a doubt for tonight but Frankfurt has such a wide squad with so much quality that it will be not any problem to replace him equally. The only thing what I do not really like is their defence. Left back Djakpa is extremely offensive minded and he is almost always involved in all Frankfurt's offensive attempts but he sometimes forgets to defend. Anderson is one of the best defenders ever, no doubt. But Schildenfeld is very shaky and bad and I hope that Bell will play instead of him tonight. Jung on the right back is quite decent. Although goalkeeper Nikolov is not really the best goalkeeper ever. Howsoever, you need a strong offensive if you want to win against Frankfurt because you have to exploit their weak points in the defence. But Union can't do that because they will only field one striker (Terrode) who is a poor opportunity killer. No Silvio and no Mosquera means that they will be chanceless tonight. The defence is extremely shaky with Göhlert and Stuff who are both the slowest defenders of the league. Actually I am very confident and I think that Frankfurt will smash Berlin but the problem is that Frankfurt has many arrogant players wherefore I am a bit scared. But of course it worths taking here, should be a clear victory among normal circumstances.
FT 3:1 ++++++++ WON I did not see the match, hence I can just say what live ticker wrote respectively radio commentator said. Frankfurt was the clearly dominating team within the first half and could have had a much more comfortable lead. Union without one single shot in the second half. Then they were extremely lazy in the second half and Union could got them back with the 2:1 through Quiring. Nevertheless Frankfurt's striker Jimmy Hoffer could score the third goal in the last seconds of the game.
FT 1:0 ++++++++ WON Aue was better until the 1:0 and the goal was pretty deserved. But then they stopped playing football and allowed a much in the defence but one more time, Rostock had such a bad conversion of chances. Draw would have been deserved, though. My luckiest winning bet of the season so far.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct sorry server problems - not kick-off yet - pls take live Germany Bundesliga 2 - 01.10.2011: Energie Cottbus - Sankt Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/energie-cottbus-st-pauli-806278/#ah;2 Sankt Pauli (+0) Odds: 1.90 (188bet) Stake: 5/10 I think that Sankt Pauli have much better chances to win this game and I think that they are clearer favourite than odds do suggest. During the preliminary stages I said that Cottbus is rather a relegation battler this year than a team with promotion prospects but they nevertheless had a suprising good start. The reason why I do not like them in this season is that the defence is still as shaky and horrible as in the previous season but the offensive which was very good last year is now weaker, too, since the two best strikers Petersen and Jula left the club. They got 4 victories out of the first 5 games. But if we go more detailed into it, then we will see that these victories were against extremely poor teams. They beat the poorest team of the league, Dresden (13.) 2:1 at home and they were even lucky. Then they beat pathetic Duisburg (16.) 2:1 and got two 2:0 victories against the pathetic teams from Aachen (18.) and Karlsruhe (14.). Against rather strong teams like 1860, Düsseldorf and Braunschweig they clearly lost because they were simply inferior. The game at home against 1860 was a perfect example when they were smashed 0:5. This game proved that Cottbus are too stupid to defend and they simply do too many individual mistakes. The problem that they do too many individual mistakes in the defence was already a big problem in the previous season. However if we sum up, Cottbus had one good game in this season so far when they got a 3:3 at home against Frankfurt. They really showed a good display there and they only gave 2 points away because of bad defending but we should keep in mind that Frankfurt back then started with two just new signed players who were thrown in at the deep end. This was a mistake because the whole coordination in Frankfurt's team did not work well, howsoever we should not overestimate this display. But most important to me is that Cottbus' best players are unavailable respectively injured. Best striker Rangelov will be out with a suspension as well as defender Roger. Also the best winger Adlung will be out with a back injury and defender Bittroff is still doubtful. Winger Sörensen is still injured, too. This means that especially the midfield will be pretty weak. Müller and Ludwig are expected to start who have both the same problem. Both are very similar players. They do both have great technical abilities but they are extremely inconstant and lazy on the pitch. The bad running ability of Ludwig and Müller could have a very negative impact on Cottbus. And the biggest problem is the poor defence anyway. Most important defender Brzenska is still out due to injury and how I already mentioned above, Roger will miss, too. This makes the defence still being much poorer. Pauli's key to success today will be their superiority in the midfield. They simply have the best midfield of the league. Boll, Kruse, Bruns and the wingers Schindler and Bartels are so strong. For example Bartels is IMO the maybe best winger of the league and he will get a lot of space of Cottbus' poor wing defenders. And generally Sankt Pauli's midfield is one class stronger than Cottbuis' one. This should be a major advantage and the key to success in the end of the day. They already proved their great ability in the midfield in Karlsruhe two weeks ago where they showed perfect short passing play and where they created a lot of great opportunities. Karlsruhe is similar to Cottbus. Good offensive but shaky in the defence. Game will of course be some more difficult but result should be similar. The defence of Pauli will not be very strong today because of Sobiech's absence. Morena or Gunesch will replace him. Generally the defence recently did not make the best impression at all and it will be tough for them to keep their clean sheet but compared to Cottbus' defence, Pauli's defence is still much stronger and they have the better, more defensive-minded manager. Last week Pauli failed at home when they were huge favourites against Aue. They were too arrogant but Pauli is a team with great team spirit and they will try everything to prove themselves and show their fans that the Aue-game was one unique slip-up. Pauli has a very steady team with perfect team spirit and such an unexpected defeat just affects a positive impact on their motivation. Due to all these mentioned facts, I am pretty sure that Pauli will get the 3 points. The level line is quite comfortable here because Pauli is too strong to lose. 1:2 or 1:3 is a very likely outcome here. In the end of the day, Pauli's superiority in the midfield will tip the scale.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Karlsruher - Greuther Furth: Draw @ 3.75 (William Hill) 10/10 This is a match between two teams which are currently at opposite ends. Karlsruher's results have been awful in the last 6 matches (0-1-5) and it sits in 15th place with a 2-1-6 overall record. But 3 of the last 5 losses came against Braunschweig, Dusseldorf and St. Pauli which are in 5th, 4th and 3rd place respectively. The other 2 losses came against Cottbus and FSV Frankfurt which are in 9th and 10th place respectively. In sum, Karlsruher has had to face decent opposition recently. Greuther has had very good results so far (7-1-1 record). But, the team's inability to defeat Aachen in its last away match (0-0 result) makes me uneasy in considering Greuther's win at odds of about 1.80. Karlsruher ended its downward slide in the last round with a 1-1 draw at Hansa Rostock. Greuther is the better team, but I think they may be entering a period of less than great results (the Aachen result being a warning). Karlsruher will be very cautious against an offensively strong team like Greuther with a view to not losing. This could set up the match for a tight draw. The last two seasons this fixture ended in a 1-1 draw. So, I believe the draw offers value here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Germany Bundesliga 2 - 02.10.2011: Munich 1860 - Dresden http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/munich-1860-dresden-806280/ Munich 1860 (-1.25) Odds: 2.12 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 Not really much to say here except that there is one class difference here and that Dresden is a perfect opponent for 1860. 1860 is forced to achieve the victory in this match after having lost the Bavarian derby in Furth. Also, there is Munich Beer Festival at the moment and this always means extra motivation for teams from Munich since they do not want to be in a bad mood because of a bad result when celebrating the festival. Howsoever 1860 is a team with a perfect offensive. Volland, Lauth, Halfar, Aigner - I always call them the "magic square" because they simply work so perfectly together. Especially the wings with Halfar and Aigner are extremely strong, together with Bartels from Sankt Pauli probably even the best wingers of the league. And here we have a major advantage for 1860. Dresden has one of the worst back fours of the whole league. Especially the left wing with poor Subasic is extremely error-prone. Halfar, who is even better than Aigner and one of the best players of this league, will definitely take a lot of advantage there. Dresden's left back Gueye is okay but not very good either. The central defence of Dresden is very bad. Manager Loose is likely to throw out Jungwirth who recently performed pathetic. So I mainly think that Dresden needs to attack if they want to have a chance to get something from 1860. 1860 will be without defender Bülow and the defence generally has some weak points, named Benjamin and Schindler. But the problem is that Dresden will be too busy with defending. And their strikers Fort and Pote are not very fast at all and therefore not the best counter strikers. And generally we have to keep in mind that Dresden are very, very bad travellers who depend a lot on their home crowd. They lost all their away matches so far and anyway I think that Dresden is the team with worst quality of the league. The game on Monday when they were smashed 1:4 at home against Frankfurt proved that, too. Also the players seem to have a big lack of stamina and they are not very fit at all, could be a positive point with regard to the huge handicap on 1860. This is the reason why I prefer -1.25 to -1. A 1:0 or 2:1 victory would be some strange here. Due to 1860's perfect counter ability, they will smash Dresden provided that they will win. I really do not see Dresden being able to defend against 1860's magic square. If 1860's rather bad defence will not be too stupid, then we will see a comfortable victory. 4:1, 4:2 or 5:1 are very likely results here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Got +0.25 @2.12 in real a few hours ago. No more value now. Do not play these odds. Maybe wait for 2.00+ live. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 02.10.2011: MSV Duisburg - SC Paderborn 07 http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/duisburg-paderborn-806279/#ah;2 Paderborn (+0.25) Odds: 1.85 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 After the 2:1 defeat in Bochum, atmosphere in Duisburg now is at rock bottom. There are many sources who state that players decided to play against manager Sasic in this game. Duisburg has a very expensive squad with many famous and good players but they do not work well as a team. Too many egoists on the pitch and no recognizable playing philosophy of the manager. Or does anyone understand for which reason a team with such a huge technical ability still has to use the manager's prefered long ball strategy? Howsoever Sasic's time is up now. I also think that the defence is too bad. Soares and Bajic have been good defenders last season but they now are memories and ghosts and they simply do too many mistakes. I remember their home match against Berlin two weeks ago when they allowed so many huge goal chances in the first half. Another problem is that their superior striker and best player of the whole team, Emil Jula, is not available because of an injury. Home advantage will not be too big here as well due to pissed off home crowd and bad club atmosphere. Contrary to Duisburg, Paderborn has a quite cheap squad. They signed many unknown players from lower divisions like Kara or Meha as well as a young and unknown manager but these people proved their quality. The team does a great job in the defence and hardly allow any goal chance. A few weeks ago they even got a 0:0 against the best team of the league, Eintracht Frankfurt. They are an extremely tough nut to crack and furthermore Paderborn are traditionally a team with a good counter ability. Brandy who is ultimately fit again is a perfect counter striker as well as Brückner. These guys are perfect for games like this. The last two results proved how strong they are, having won 4:1 against Ingolstadt and 4:0 in Bochum. In Bochum they also showed how clinical they can be. They defended quite deep and hardly allowed anything and then used their first opportunities to score. This was indeed some impressing stuff. Duisburg is a team which is full of spiritless players and they do play against Sasic. Paderborn has a perfect form and they play quite homogeneously in these days. Paderborn will be more dangerous through fast breaks than Duisburg with trying to make the running. I can't see Paderborn losing in their current shape and I even do expect them to take all 3 points.

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hamburger - Schalke
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.75
Reasoning Hamburger failed to win home game already two months they drew with Herta Berlin 2-2 followed by two loss 0-1 Moechengladbach, Koln 3-4. Hambruger is still in relegation zone but they recorded good win in last round over Stuttgart 1-2 on the road. On the other hand Schalke is going today after two loss and one win on the road. It will be tough encounter both teams need of points. I think Hamburger are close to the win today with fresher legs after Schalke played on Thursday but who knows Raul and company may not be thinking the same as well.

Karlsruher - Greuther Furth: Draw @ 3.75 (William Hill) 10/10 This is a match between two teams which are currently at opposite ends. Karlsruher's results have been awful in the last 6 matches (0-1-5) and it sits in 15th place with a 2-1-6 overall record. But 3 of the last 5 losses came against Braunschweig, Dusseldorf and St. Pauli which are in 5th, 4th and 3rd place respectively. The other 2 losses came against Cottbus and FSV Frankfurt which are in 9th and 10th place respectively. In sum, Karlsruher has had to face decent opposition recently. Greuther has had very good results so far (7-1-1 record). But, the team's inability to defeat Aachen in its last away match (0-0 result) makes me uneasy in considering Greuther's win at odds of about 1.80. Karlsruher ended its downward slide in the last round with a 1-1 draw at Hansa Rostock. Greuther is the better team, but I think they may be entering a period of less than great results (the Aachen result being a warning). Karlsruher will be very cautious against an offensively strong team like Greuther with a view to not losing. This could set up the match for a tight draw. The last two seasons this fixture ended in a 1-1 draw. So, I believe the draw offers value here.
Final Result: 2-2 Oh Yes!!!:nana

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Minimal loss today. Can't have great winning days every day, so a breakeven/minimal loss today is okay for once, too. Weekend and season is still perfect.

Got +0.25 @2.12 in real a few hours ago. No more value now. Do not play these odds. Maybe wait for 2.00+ live. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 02.10.2011: MSV Duisburg - SC Paderborn 07 http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/duisburg-paderborn-806279/#ah;2 Paderborn (+0.25) Odds: 1.85 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 After the 2:1 defeat in Bochum, atmosphere in Duisburg now is at rock bottom. There are many sources who state that players decided to play against manager Sasic in this game. Duisburg has a very expensive squad with many famous and good players but they do not work well as a team. Too many egoists on the pitch and no recognizable playing philosophy of the manager. Or does anyone understand for which reason a team with such a huge technical ability still has to use the manager's prefered long ball strategy? Howsoever Sasic's time is up now. I also think that the defence is too bad. Soares and Bajic have been good defenders last season but they now are memories and ghosts and they simply do too many mistakes. I remember their home match against Berlin two weeks ago when they allowed so many huge goal chances in the first half. Another problem is that their superior striker and best player of the whole team, Emil Jula, is not available because of an injury. Home advantage will not be too big here as well due to pissed off home crowd and bad club atmosphere. Contrary to Duisburg, Paderborn has a quite cheap squad. They signed many unknown players from lower divisions like Kara or Meha as well as a young and unknown manager but these people proved their quality. The team does a great job in the defence and hardly allow any goal chance. A few weeks ago they even got a 0:0 against the best team of the league, Eintracht Frankfurt. They are an extremely tough nut to crack and furthermore Paderborn are traditionally a team with a good counter ability. Brandy who is ultimately fit again is a perfect counter striker as well as Brückner. These guys are perfect for games like this. The last two results proved how strong they are, having won 4:1 against Ingolstadt and 4:0 in Bochum. In Bochum they also showed how clinical they can be. They defended quite deep and hardly allowed anything and then used their first opportunities to score. This was indeed some impressing stuff. Duisburg is a team which is full of spiritless players and they do play against Sasic. Paderborn has a perfect form and they play quite homogeneously in these days. Paderborn will be more dangerous through fast breaks than Duisburg with trying to make the running. I can't see Paderborn losing in their current shape and I even do expect them to take all 3 points.
FT 0:1 +++ Lucky victory. Paderborn defended extremely deep, hardly allowed anything and used their only offensive attempt in the whole 90 mins to score. I will not take a +0.25 on them away from home anymore since they do not even want to win on the road. But nice winner, though.
Germany Bundesliga 2 - 02.10.2011: Munich 1860 - Dresden http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/munich-1860-dresden-806280/ Munich 1860 (-1.25) Odds: 2.12 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 Not really much to say here except that there is one class difference here and that Dresden is a perfect opponent for 1860. 1860 is forced to achieve the victory in this match after having lost the Bavarian derby in Furth. Also, there is Munich Beer Festival at the moment and this always means extra motivation for teams from Munich since they do not want to be in a bad mood because of a bad result when celebrating the festival. Howsoever 1860 is a team with a perfect offensive. Volland, Lauth, Halfar, Aigner - I always call them the "magic square" because they simply work so perfectly together. Especially the wings with Halfar and Aigner are extremely strong, together with Bartels from Sankt Pauli probably even the best wingers of the league. And here we have a major advantage for 1860. Dresden has one of the worst back fours of the whole league. Especially the left wing with poor Subasic is extremely error-prone. Halfar, who is even better than Aigner and one of the best players of this league, will definitely take a lot of advantage there. Dresden's left back Gueye is okay but not very good either. The central defence of Dresden is very bad. Manager Loose is likely to throw out Jungwirth who recently performed pathetic. So I mainly think that Dresden needs to attack if they want to have a chance to get something from 1860. 1860 will be without defender Bülow and the defence generally has some weak points, named Benjamin and Schindler. But the problem is that Dresden will be too busy with defending. And their strikers Fort and Pote are not very fast at all and therefore not the best counter strikers. And generally we have to keep in mind that Dresden are very, very bad travellers who depend a lot on their home crowd. They lost all their away matches so far and anyway I think that Dresden is the team with worst quality of the league. The game on Monday when they were smashed 1:4 at home against Frankfurt proved that, too. Also the players seem to have a big lack of stamina and they are not very fit at all, could be a positive point with regard to the huge handicap on 1860. This is the reason why I prefer -1.25 to -1. A 1:0 or 2:1 victory would be some strange here. Due to 1860's perfect counter ability, they will smash Dresden provided that they will win. I really do not see Dresden being able to defend against 1860's magic square. If 1860's rather bad defence will not be too stupid, then we will see a comfortable victory. 4:1, 4:2 or 5:1 are very likely results here.
FT 1:4 - 5 u No comment. Did 1860's players spent their Saturday evening at Oktoberfest and drank too much beer? A horrible performance. They smashed all small and poor teams at home clearly (4:0 vs Aue, 4:0 vs Frankfurt, 3:1 vs Berlin) but today they showed a pathetic display.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Braunschweig vs Dusseldorf Two of the most in form teams in 2.Budensliga are meeting tonight. Both of them are very in form and will look to win all the points. Eintracht are one of the oldest teams in Germany, an exchampion and will benefit from a huge fan support. Dusseldorf were very good on away games, a great surprise as last year were awful away. I fancy a draw as both teams are playing a derby and are very solid in all the compartments. With a plus for Dusseldorf in attack. draw @ 3.56 with 5Dimes

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 30 Sep- 3 Oct Germany Bundesliga 2 - 03.10.2011: Eintracht Braunschweig - Fortuna Dusseldorf http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/braunschweig-dusseldorf-806284/#ah;2 Eintracht Braunschweig (+0) Odds: 1.85 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 The reason why we can still get quite juicy odds on Braunschweig is that people still underrate them a lot. They think that Braunschweig is a typical promoted team which was quite lucky in the beginning of the season but sooner or later they will drop in the table. But I actually do not think so. Last season they finished the Bundesliga3 on the first rank with a new record because they were so superior. Howsoever they will meet Dusseldorf today. Both teams are doing pretty well in this season so far and both teams are very similar. First of all, both teams prefer the same style of playing football. Very solid defending, a extremely strong running ability and pressurizing the opponent a lot. Another big similarity is that both teams collect their points in their own stadium. This is because both teams have amazing home crowds and it is difficult to beat them on their own ground. Braunschweig had very difficult opponents so far in their own stadium but they were able to beat the strong teams from 1860 (3:1) and Cottbus (3:1), as well as the second best team from the whole league Sankt Pauli (1:0). All these victories were quite deserved and this is important to mention. Braunschweig is a suprise team to most people but they are not lucky and their results are not better than their performances. Also they tied 1:1 at home vs Aue but they were extremely unlucky because they missed a penalty and Aue's goalkeeper safed everything. Moreover they lost at home 0:3 to Frankfurt but Frankfurt is a special team in this season. They are simply superior to all other teams of the league in every aspect. Away from home, Braunschweig are still unbeaten. Recently they got two draws on the road against the weak teams FSV Frankfurt (1:1) and Rostock (0:0). In both games they were closer to win, especially last week in Frankfurt they did very well, but my impression was that one point was enough for them. Their calculation is: 3 points at home, 1 point away. With Dusseldorf it is absolutely the same. In their own stadium they got 5 victories in 5 games. But away from home, they are almost one class weaker and their only aim is to get a draw. Two weeks ago they won 4:2 in Aue but only because Aue was extremely poor this game. They were totally out of sorts and did not have one single shot in the first half. When Aue started to play football in the second half, they were able to equalise to 2:2 but Dusseldorf won through a late corner goal. Besides this game, they for example got a 0:0 away against bottom ranked team Aachen. The draw was fair back then and they did not even try to get more from this game. We had the same situation when they played 1:1 away to Paderborn, too. So you see that we have quite a lot similarities between Dusseldorf and Braunschweig. Both are much stronger at home, both have similar team strengths (Dusseldorf's only advantage is that their individual players have a better technical ability and players like Rösler are able to decide games with one individual action) and also both will be without their defensive midfield back up. Braunschweig's defensive midfield player Vrancic will be out but he is much more easy to replace because Braunschweig does not depend on him so much. Dusseldorf's defensive midfield player Bodzek will be out and this is quite a big blow. It is not sure who will replace him because they do not have equally strong options on this important position. Braunschweig's superior striker Kumbela is very likely to return by the way. He is extremely important. To sum up, I simply think that both teams perform on roughly the same level but today Dusseldorf would be very satisfied with a draw. For Braunschweig this is a special home game. I live in Braunschweig and I know how huge the importance for this game is. Atmosphere will be brilliant floodlit and it will be a very special experience for Braunschweig's team. I am not a fan of Braunschweig, so do not take me wrong, but they are able to show terrific performances with their own home crowd at the back. Draw is also a likely outcome but Braunschweig will be much closer to win this match. Dusseldorf will be very, very satisfied with a draw but Braunschweig wants to keep all 3 points at home.

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 03.10.2011: Eintracht Braunschweig - Fortuna Dusseldorf http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/braunschweig-dusseldorf-806284/#ah;2 Eintracht Braunschweig (+0) Odds: 1.85 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 The reason why we can still get quite juicy odds on Braunschweig is that people still underrate them a lot. They think that Braunschweig is a typical promoted team which was quite lucky in the beginning of the season but sooner or later they will drop in the table. But I actually do not think so. Last season they finished the Bundesliga3 on the first rank with a new record because they were so superior. Howsoever they will meet Dusseldorf today. Both teams are doing pretty well in this season so far and both teams are very similar. First of all, both teams prefer the same style of playing football. Very solid defending, a extremely strong running ability and pressurizing the opponent a lot. Another big similarity is that both teams collect their points in their own stadium. This is because both teams have amazing home crowds and it is difficult to beat them on their own ground. Braunschweig had very difficult opponents so far in their own stadium but they were able to beat the strong teams from 1860 (3:1) and Cottbus (3:1), as well as the second best team from the whole league Sankt Pauli (1:0). All these victories were quite deserved and this is important to mention. Braunschweig is a suprise team to most people but they are not lucky and their results are not better than their performances. Also they tied 1:1 at home vs Aue but they were extremely unlucky because they missed a penalty and Aue's goalkeeper safed everything. Moreover they lost at home 0:3 to Frankfurt but Frankfurt is a special team in this season. They are simply superior to all other teams of the league in every aspect. Away from home, Braunschweig are still unbeaten. Recently they got two draws on the road against the weak teams FSV Frankfurt (1:1) and Rostock (0:0). In both games they were closer to win, especially last week in Frankfurt they did very well, but my impression was that one point was enough for them. Their calculation is: 3 points at home, 1 point away. With Dusseldorf it is absolutely the same. In their own stadium they got 5 victories in 5 games. But away from home, they are almost one class weaker and their only aim is to get a draw. Two weeks ago they won 4:2 in Aue but only because Aue was extremely poor this game. They were totally out of sorts and did not have one single shot in the first half. When Aue started to play football in the second half, they were able to equalise to 2:2 but Dusseldorf won through a late corner goal. Besides this game, they for example got a 0:0 away against bottom ranked team Aachen. The draw was fair back then and they did not even try to get more from this game. We had the same situation when they played 1:1 away to Paderborn, too. So you see that we have quite a lot similarities between Dusseldorf and Braunschweig. Both are much stronger at home, both have similar team strengths (Dusseldorf's only advantage is that their individual players have a better technical ability and players like Rösler are able to decide games with one individual action) and also both will be without their defensive midfield back up. Braunschweig's defensive midfield player Vrancic will be out but he is much more easy to replace because Braunschweig does not depend on him so much. Dusseldorf's defensive midfield player Bodzek will be out and this is quite a big blow. It is not sure who will replace him because they do not have equally strong options on this important position. Braunschweig's superior striker Kumbela is very likely to return by the way. He is extremely important. To sum up, I simply think that both teams perform on roughly the same level but today Dusseldorf would be very satisfied with a draw. For Braunschweig this is a special home game. I live in Braunschweig and I know how huge the importance for this game is. Atmosphere will be brilliant floodlit and it will be a very special experience for Braunschweig's team. I am not a fan of Braunschweig, so do not take me wrong, but they are able to show terrific performances with their own home crowd at the back. Draw is also a likely outcome but Braunschweig will be much closer to win this match. Dusseldorf will be very, very satisfied with a draw but Braunschweig wants to keep all 3 points at home.
FT 1:1 +/- 0.00 u Braunschweig was closer to win but Dusseldorf could equalise very late in the match. __ Another very profitable weekend. 4 won bets, 1 void bet, 1 loser.