Kroni's System Selections.

kroni

I've been trying to do my own ratings for a while now and have had some success. Its doesn't seem easiest way to work it out but it works for me. I don't seem to be able to work it out in to a number that would mean anything to anyone else so i will just list the top 3 or 4, from these i will select 1 or 2 horse to back as it's not all about just backing the best rated horse every time as other things will effect its chances aswell like the draw or the going and the price maybe too short. I'm going to start with 100pt bank stakes will be 5 pts e-w or 10 pt win.

Re: Kroni's System Selections. 4:00 Wolverhampton 1. CLOUDS END - No good last twice, bad draw but handles polytrack 2. CLEAR ICE - No wins on polytrack but has gone well here in the past, poor lto, bad draw here but stable in form. 3. CO DEPENDENT - Ran well lto, good draw today, won here before off 3LB lower. 4. SCARLET ROCKS - Ran well here lto, same mark today, good draw and has 2 2nds from 3 AW starts. CLOUDS END stands out on his run 3 starts back but is poorly drawn as his best recent efforts he has race up with the pace, CLEAR ICE is also badly drawn for his style of running so im just going to decide with CO DEPENDENT he has the inside draw so should be able to get a good tow into the race as he likes to be held up, he was finishing well last time and a reproduction of that would put him in the mix. 5pt e-w CO DEPENDANT @ 8/1 Hills

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.