** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England: Championship Sept 27-28

aliando

Re: England: Championship Sept 27-28

Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace I will take a chance to bet on Crystal Palace an away win @ 5.5 (William Hill) I think there is a big chance here CP will pick up an away win today 3 straight defeated in their recent three matches is the reason why they look a bit hopeless if you are looking at the odds, but I do believe they can have a good bounce back today. Bear in mind that the only away win so far for CP was week 4 against Hull city. Also taking into account that they will face West Ham at home on their next match. Good Luck all mate! By the way, sorry for my English as I am from Hong Kong. :lol
:clap Well done, landed a good pick for your 1st post
:welcome Will actually follow as I have seen an omen that all the newcomers 1st tip actually normally comes up. Check it out the experienced heads if you dont believe me!
Followed the wrong newcomer :lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Event Middlesbrough - Leicester
Selection Under 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 28/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.03
Reasoning Both teams will try to keep their good placements towards promotion to Premiership and they won't risk too much. Middlesbrough is not so strong at home, and so far they have one win and three home draws. Leicester is a solid side and they are still unbeaten away. In the last two games between them they draw, and i think this will be a very close and balanced game too. Not too many risks and not to many goals too, according to history... ED1 02/04/2011 Middlesbrough 3:3(1:2) Leicester ED1 14/08/2010 Leicester 0:0(0:0) Middlesbrough ED1 02/05/2010 Leicester 2:0(1:0) Middlesbrough ED1 29/09/2009 Middlesbrough 0:1(0:0) Leicester EPL 17/01/2004 Middlesbrough 3:3(1:0) Leicester EPL 27/08/2003 Leicester 0:0(0:0) Middlesbrough EPL 02/03/2002 Middlesbrough 1:0(1:0) Leicester Seven games,and five of them were Under 2,5 goals...

Re: England: Championship Sept 27-28 Cardiff vs Southampton Home side had real problems in the game with Leicester and I have serious doubts if they will not conceded tonight. Also Southampton has a pretty poor defensive and can also conceded. But this game is a derby as both teams are dreaming high and also are targeting all the points. I expect a draw from this clash as the game is very balanced. draw @ 3.46 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England: Championship Sept 27-28 Middlesborough vs Leicester Home side has played 4 times home and got 3 draws and 1 win. Away side played 4 games away and has 3 draws and 1 win. Both teams are looking good this season, but I think Leicester still needs some wins to get back on top. They almost got it away, to Cardiff, but in the end the draw was a good result in that game. Middlesborough is a tough team this season, but will try to stay unbeaten in this game as they want to maintain their position, up in the stats. draw @ 3.45 with Pinnacle Sports

Sport Football (England - Cham)
Event Middlesbrough v Leicester
Selection Leicester
Strength 10/10
Date 28/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning Leicester is my favourite in this very game ,looking back to their recent and past meeting i think the away side have more upper hands than the home team ,they have beat the home side times without numbers and i think the least one should expect from this game is a draw. but the away team is likely to take the 3 point in this game.

Sport Football (England - Cham)
Event Cardiff v Southampton
Selection Southampton
Strength 10/10
Date 28/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.63
Reasoning Southampton are a very good side and they have been doing greatly since the start of the season and in today game i think they will surely want to settle for an away win and they will put in all their best to have victory in this game with a home side that will not want to settle for nothing less than a draw but an away win here in this game is what is likely to occur after the match.

Re: England: Championship Sept 27-28 Cardiff - Southampton: Draw @ 3.40 (Skybet) 10/10 Cardiff has indicated a remarkable propensity towards draws recently with 4/5 draws in its most recent matches. Southampton sits in 1st place with a 6-1-1 record and is playing very well. But, in its last match Southampton only got a 1-1 draw at Burnley which is a team below Cardiff's standard at the moment. In the end, I can't see either team being able to win here and the draw represents a good percentage bet. Middelsbrough - Leicester: Draw @ 3.40 (Skybet) 10/10 Boro is in good shape and sits in 3rd place. However, the hosts have 2 draws in their last 2 home matches. Leicester is in 12th place and has performed at a mediocre standard. The guests last 3 away matches have been draws. Last season, theses teams played to 2 draws. There is enough here to recommend the draw as a result, I think.

Re: England: Championship Sept 27-28 @ddlords Another ridiculous reasoning write up from you. "I think that "X" are going to win cos they are a good side and are very likely to score a goal and im sure they want to win so they will probably try very hard to win and in the end they wont want to lose cos "Y" team might not want to draw blah blah blah" Its always the same Sh*T... How about a little more reasoning as to why Middlesboro, who are the only unbeaten team in the Championship with the tightest defence will be beaten at home by Leicester(your 10/10 pick). Im using this as an example

FT: Brighton 1-3 Crystal Palace' date=' simply incredible, magnificent result for us! I think this game will be in the Palace hall of fame for sure! inflicting Brighton's first league defeat at the Amex. Brighton started very well and took an early lead but clearly a lot of high intensity games in quick succession took their toll and Palace grew stronger and stronger as the game went on. Excellent substitutions again from Freedman, fantastic goal from Zaha to equalise, Dazza back on the scoresheet and to top it all off Murray returns to haunt his old club with a goal. Well done to those who were brave enough to back Palace here, I'm convinced we have a great manager in Dougie Freedman and our whole squad is looking very strong indeed.[/quote'] Check on the Palace boards. Unbelievably someone had £2 at 3-1 Palace with Craig Mackail Smith to score first at 270-1. He posted up his slip to prove it.:drums Welcome Oscilate Wildly :welcome I'm Sam Spade on our boards.

Re: England: Championship Sept 27-28 Boro/Leicester Anything can happen in this game. If it was based on money Leicester won win 9-0. Mogga has had to sell/release half his squad while Sven seems to have spent more than the rest of the Championship put together. Boro have struggled a bit home when they can't play counter attacking football as easily suggests to me they should not be 2.28 shots, so I have laid them. My odds for the game are : Boro 40% Draw 30% Leicester 30% 5 wins out of 5 in Championship this midweek :drums