** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 24-25 September

Re: Italy - Serie A - 24-25 September

CATANIA-JUVENTUS CATANIA(4-3-3): Andujar; Potenza, Bellusci, Spolli, Alvarez; Sciacca, Lodi, Ricchiuti; Gomez, Maxi Lopez, Lanzafame. A disp: Kosicky, Marchese, Capuano, Ledesma, Delvecchio, Suazo, Catellani. All. Montella JUVENTUS (4-2-4): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Pirlo, Marchisio; Elia, Quagliarella, Matri, Pepe. A disp: Storari, Bonucci, Vidal, Grosso, Giaccherini, Krasic, Del Piero. All. Conte Quagliarella returns to the field after the injury with desire for revenge and regain a place in the team, probably the owner with him Elijah. Juve good in previous games against Bologna and equal in 10 men. I think that Juve will have a good race in Catania. Catania's team is now seen very little Juventus 0-0,5 @1,78 IBCBET :drums
nothing to do, so many good opportunities wasted :@ returned half bet

Re: Italy - Serie A - 24-25 September

Cagliari vs Udinese - Udinese DNB 2.1 at Bet365 (3/10 units) Parma vs Roma - over 2.5 goals 2.0 at bet365 (2.5/10 units)
Udinese bet void and Parma bet lost. +4.25 units for the weekend. I'm disappointed as I thought there were enough good chances for three goals in the Parma vs Roma game, but well done to the unders backers. Have to worry for Parma though they looked pretty useless last night.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 24-25 September this has definitely been one of the more tougher starts in the Serie A that I have been apart of. Right now the parity is not big. The goal rate also has been iffy although for many years it's been a league of very conservative play but it was pretty open 2 seasons ago. Palermo would of been the most reliable teams to get goals on the road but I"m still at awe they not only couldn't score against Lazio but they managed a clean sheet!?