** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > 27 September

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27 September

Real Madrid 4231. Casillas; Ramos, Carvalho (Varane), Albiol, Arbeloa; Khedira (Diarra), Xabi Alonso; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema Ajax 433. Vermeer; Van der Wiel, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Anita; De Jong, Janssen, Eriksen; Boerrigter, Sigthorsson, Sulejmani Real Madrid -2,00 @1,89 IBCBET Real Madrid -1,5-2 @ 1,69 IBCBET eyes on Mourinho & Co. which recently received much criticism and I think the unfortunate ajax tonight will go home with a heavy defeat
:clap:nana:drums:cow:cheers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no rooney manchester but Berbatov has a great desire to get out and relaunch. Basel team that suffers a lot and I think tonight will be a game full of goals Manchester United 451. De Gea (Lindegaard); Valencia (Fabio), Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Nani, Fletcher (Carrick), Anderson, Giggs, Young (Park), Berbatov (Welbeck) Basilea 442. Sommer; Steinhofer, Kovac, Dragovic, Park; F. Frei, Xhaka, Varela, Zoua; Streller, A.Frei Manchester United -1,5-2 @ 1,85 IBCBET Manchester United -2 @ 2.14 IBCBET
no comment!!! :@:spank:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27 September Congrats to Bayern Backers, read a few reports and seems Bayern dominated. Would someone mind doing me a few words on the game as i didn't get to see it. Mainly, how did the first 15min go How were City playing until the goal How did City play after the goal Did City perform below themselves or were Bayern just better Cheers Not a great night for me, -7% with Trabzonspor BTS, Napoli and Derby draw coming in. Cska draw,man city dnb,forest green,portsmouth losing. Had a bad CL tuesday last time out and then had a great wed and thursday so hoping for the same this week. What about United! After Inter losing to Trabzonspor although that was more predictable, it makes you wonder why we bother. I don't play short odds, for those exact reasons. We can analyise and research all day long but then those results happen! Hoping for better tongiht from Zenit/Marseille and Leicester

Trabzonspor v Lille Draw at 3.3 Skybet, Both teams to score at 1.91 Blue Square. If I must be honest I dont know a great deal about the Turkish sides but but looking into form it lloks like Trabzonspor have not started off to the season as they would of liked compared to last season which could be said the same about Lille. I know it is early in the turkish season but in the Trabzonspor games so far 75% of thier games both teams have scored. Lille have drew half of their league games so far this season and last year drew 8 away games in the league, also against the top 12 teams last year they drew 8 out of the 11 games, (these being the away games) and 10 of these games with both teams scoring suggesting that they dont do great against the better sides in the league away from home. This season is much of the same as both teams have scored in 7 out of the 8 fictures in the league so far and both teams have scored in all of Lilles away fixtures. Napoli v Villarreal Napoli at 1.8 Boylesports Napoli have had an ok start to their season and with a good win against AC Milan at home and a good point away from home in the CL against Man City and they are also a strong side at home. This selection is more on Villarreals poor start to the season losing 2 games away from home and a decent point at Bilbao. Villarreals away form has never been great as they lost to 6 top 9 teams in the league last year and ths is enough for me to put money on a Napoli win. A little help would be appreciated as I have a £25 free bet and was thinking of putting it on Benfica, Man U, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Arsneal & Barcelona which returns £87 any reasons for not selecting these teams would be much appreciated, Thanks
Happy enough with my picks

Re: UEFA Champions League > 27 September Bayern-Man City draw @ 4 LOSS Benfica @ 1.53 WON Lyon -1 (AH) @ 1.76 WON 2/3, with lower stakes on the draw, so pretty good night. And on the non-betting side it's nice to see Man City (so far) fail to replicate Spurs' Champions League heroics last season.

Congrats to Bayern Backers, read a few reports and seems Bayern dominated. Would someone mind doing me a few words on the game as i didn't get to see it. Mainly, how did the first 15min go How were City playing until the goal How did City play after the goal Did City perform below themselves or were Bayern just better Cheers
I saw some of the second half and can answer some of your questions. At half time it was 2-0. As far as I could see, Bayern dominated the second half, retaining possession very well and probing in attack. City were very disappointing - they seemed to have no drive or belief in midfield, and you just didn't sense they were going to come back. It was just a question of how many goals Bayern would score. You could see it is a minor achievement that City didn't concede more in the second half, but then Bayern didn't have to score and I think they played within themselves (only bringing Robben on in the 90th minute for example). I've seen Bayern play quite a lot this season, and they were there normal assured selves. From the second half display, it looked as though City were second best last night just as nearly every German side has been this season.