** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Blue Sq Bet Prem > 24 September

western skies

Saturday 24 September 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Alfreton Town v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 BST) 2.37 3.24 2.8 108.68 %
maximize.gif Bath City v Kettering Town (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.6 109.23 %
maximize.gif Cambridge United v Darlington (15:00 BST) 2.25 3.25 3 108.55 %
maximize.gif Fleetwood Town v AFC Telford United (15:00 BST) 1.5 3.96 6.5 107.30 %
maximize.gif Grimsby Town v Wrexham (15:00 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.5 108.86 %
maximize.gif Hayes & Yeading v Gateshead (15:00 BST) 3.03 3.23 2.2 109.42 %
maximize.gif Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 BST) 2.18 3.25 3.25 107.41 %
maximize.gif Mansfield Town v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 BST) 1.91 3.3 3.8 108.97 %
maximize.gif Newport County v Barrow (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.25 3.25 109.16 %
maximize.gif Southport v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) 2.25 3.23 3 108.74 %
maximize.gif Tamworth v Stockport County (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.69 107.94 %
maximize.gif York City v Luton Town (15:00 BST) 2.8 3.25 2.38 108.50 %

Re: England > Weekend > Blue Sq Bet Prem > 24 September Fleetwood V Telford Think there might be a bit of value in Fleetwood goals here. Having struggled for goals earlier in the season, they have really found their shooting boots in winning their last 4: Kettering 2 - 3 Fleetwood Fleetwood 3 - 1 Kettering Ebsfleet 1 - 3 Fleetwood Fleetwood 5 - 2 Kidderminster However they do seem to be vunerable at the back, having conceded in each of these games. They will miss Jamie Vardy (5gls in 6 matches) who was sent off in midweek. There also has to be a doubt about centre back Paul Linwood who missed the midweek game with a knee injury. Telford have had a fairly steady start, but have only beaten bottom of the table Bath in their last 6. Away from home, they have had a few good results, with a 1-0 win at York and a 1-1 with Mansfield the highlights. Reading the Mansfield report, it appears that the Telford keeper pulled of a series of fine saves. They have only failed to find the net in 2 of their 10 games to date, however they do have just the one clean sheet as well. Over 1.5 Fleetwood goals is 1.615, and over 2.5 is 3.1. Given that they may well have to score at least 2 to win the game, and are a best price 1.53 to do so, then I think it may be better to play the goals market. Anyone more familiar with BSP got a view on this?? Especially like to hear what impact Vardy missing would be. Cheers

Re: England > Weekend > Blue Sq Bet Prem > 24 September Vardy has appeared to make a massive difference as when he arrived results have improved, having said that of course they still went onto score 5 goals on Tuesday night. Its not a market I would play but you have made a solid case to back up your opinion.

Re: England > Weekend > Blue Sq Bet Prem > 24 September

Any decent info on grimsby' date='wrexham it appears have lost manager dean saunders?think they could be worth a bet?[/quote'] Bit of a surprise that hes gone and I wonder what the Wrexham fans will make of it, judgeing by some of the team selections hes made of late they might be quite pleased. Grimsby have won three out of the last four after a dreadful start but Im not sure the form is worth much and they dont really interest me, if anything if Wrexham keep drifiting I would be interested in that.

Fleetwood V Telford Think there might be a bit of value in Fleetwood goals here. Having struggled for goals earlier in the season, they have really found their shooting boots in winning their last 4: Kettering 2 - 3 Fleetwood Fleetwood 3 - 1 Kettering Ebsfleet 1 - 3 Fleetwood Fleetwood 5 - 2 Kidderminster However they do seem to be vunerable at the back, having conceded in each of these games. They will miss Jamie Vardy (5gls in 6 matches) who was sent off in midweek. There also has to be a doubt about centre back Paul Linwood who missed the midweek game with a knee injury. Telford have had a fairly steady start, but have only beaten bottom of the table Bath in their last 6. Away from home, they have had a few good results, with a 1-0 win at York and a 1-1 with Mansfield the highlights. Reading the Mansfield report, it appears that the Telford keeper pulled of a series of fine saves. They have only failed to find the net in 2 of their 10 games to date, however they do have just the one clean sheet as well. Over 1.5 Fleetwood goals is 1.615, and over 2.5 is 3.1. Given that they may well have to score at least 2 to win the game, and are a best price 1.53 to do so, then I think it may be better to play the goals market. Anyone more familiar with BSP got a view on this?? Especially like to hear what impact Vardy missing would be. Cheers
Would also like to point out Telford have never beaten Fleetwood in 6 attempts. The suspension of Vardy will definitely be a miss, but without him on Tuesday we scored 5 goals and have many capable players who can step up to the plate, especially Magno Vieira who has scored 4 in 2 and assisted 3. Im expecting to see goals and will be taking a punt on over 2.5. The injury to Linwood wont be too much of a miss as Mcnulty will easily step back into the place he occupied in the first few games.:ok

Re: England > Weekend > Blue Sq Bet Prem > 24 September Well we are lurching from one crisis to another! Andy Morrell is taking charge for tomorrow and I understand that Brian Carey, Saunders' number 2, has had an offer to join him. He is spending the weekend thinking about it although he would be mad not to go, if truth be told. The WST seem further away from a deal than ever, as it appears Due Diligence has revealed something that calls it all into question, reading between the lines. The WST put in an amended bid on the strength of it and the owner spat the dummy. Feck knows what will happen next week as he is saying that the WST put in a non refundable deposit on Monday or he will talk to another consortium (who, if the rumours are true, he has already been talking to anyway). The guy, frankly, is scum. On to the game and, again, adversity might just pull the team and the fans together. There will be one change, at least, to the team that started at Southport, as Obeng serves a one game ban for two yellows. He will probably be replaced by Westwood, who has been off the pace so far. The problem, though, is that the goals have dried up, coinciding with the suspension of Danny Wright. Tomorrow is his last game out but, until he is back, we may remain goal shy. A no play for me...and praying I still have a club next week.

Well we are lurching from one crisis to another! Andy Morrell is taking charge for tomorrow and I understand that Brian Carey, Saunders' number 2, has had an offer to join him. He is spending the weekend thinking about it although he would be mad not to go, if truth be told. The WST seem further away from a deal than ever, as it appears Due Diligence has revealed something that calls it all into question, reading between the lines. The WST put in an amended bid on the strength of it and the owner spat the dummy. Feck knows what will happen next week as he is saying that the WST put in a non refundable deposit on Monday or he will talk to another consortium (who, if the rumours are true, he has already been talking to anyway). The guy, frankly, is scum. On to the game and, again, adversity might just pull the team and the fans together. There will be one change, at least, to the team that started at Southport, as Obeng serves a one game ban for two yellows. He will probably be replaced by Westwood, who has been off the pace so far. The problem, though, is that the goals have dried up, coinciding with the suspension of Danny Wright. Tomorrow is his last game out but, until he is back, we may remain goal shy. A no play for me...and praying I still have a club next week.
Blimey I thought things were getting better for you, hopefully things will get sorted.