** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"£250 to roughly £1000 Challenge" by TheImp

TheImp

Inspired by richfock's thread here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f19/100-100k-challenge-richfock-121503/ I'm doing this as a one off since it was pay day for me today and a fair bit of overtime came through so why not. This will be a one off, one try only - if I fail then I won't be putting this much money up again. Starting bank of £250. Aim is to reach £1000 (roughly). All in each bet. As with richfock's thread, I will be betting on DOUBLE CHANCE (win or draw) for favourites in doubles and trebles, with individual selection odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.60. Betting on FOOTBALL ONLY. This will take a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 bets to complete and will hopefully lead to a quick, substantial (one off) profit. This isn't intended as any kind of system as obviously there are shocks - only have to look back to a few days ago with Levante beating Real Madrid. First picks for tonight to follow shortly....... :hope

Re: "£250 to roughly £1000 Challenge" by TheImp

Good luck Imp' date=' you're a brave man backing Inter at present![/quote'] Indeed I was :spank I'm conceding this one as a loss. 5 minutes left, Inter 2-0 down :@ Two others were fairly comfortable wins. Oh well! :wall