** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 20-22 September

Re: Italy - Serie A - 20-22 September

Hi mate, I added that Milan should have played with Thiago Silva midfield and Van Bommel on the bench, but Antonini and Bonera injuries (just yesterday) obliged Allegri to put Thiago in defense, so midfield will be the same which played agains Napoli, and there was in midfield that Milan lost match. Udinese has good counterattack players, with high speed, It will be really a difficult game for AC Milan, more then odds say.
You're right, with Thiago Silva as midfielder I'll give more odds to Ac Milan. And be careful, odds are going down. Now Udinese is at @4,75. Yesterday it was at @5,5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 20-22 September Time is over, I'll be very quick... sorry :ok Chievo vs Napoli Home team will be without the best striker and Napoli will rest some important starters. I see tough match with great struggle in the midfield that could mean a lack of goals. under 2,5 @1.75 Fiorentina vs Parma With same reasons... no Gilardino...no Giovinco... under 2,5 @1.75 Genoa vs Catania They don't have defeat after two rounds. Genoa has better players who are on the wings of win in Rome against Lazio. On the other hand, Catania play poorly matches outside Sicily... 1 @1.85 Juventus vs Bologna Neither team playing well, but quality and home ground could have been crucial factors here. 1 @1.45 All suggestions are for low/medium stake. Other games are no bet for me, especially Milan v Udinese as well as Sicily v Corsica derby. GL

Gasperini is gone! Ranieri is favourite to take over so Inter's woes should continue to some degree. It really is crazy that two seasons ago they had Mou' date=' and now they are back to their farcical ways.[/quote'] True. Inter is back on Pre-Calciopoli it seems, changing coaches faster than people changing socks. :wall Ranieri sadly will offer only bit better than Gasperini did. I set myself already with no champions league next season.:drums

True. Inter is back on Pre-Calciopoli it seems, changing coaches faster than people changing socks. :wall Ranieri sadly will offer only bit better than Gasperini did. I set myself already with no champions league next season.:drums
Agree with you . I'm so pessimistic with the future of inter milan if ranieri handle the team. he doesnt have champion mentality :sad:sad

Lecce - Atalanta Nice odds for Lecce team. I believe Atalanta are overpriced after two wins in a row, while Lecce also prefromed well and had beaten Bologna in away game I see this game as equal teams, both have some good individuals that can point to the win, but Lecce on home is good and after Udines lost game they are able to win first game in new season at home odds are value in this case as i can not believe Atalanta can get three wins in row Both teams with no problems of injury or suspensions and Lecce have better depth in team, which will be crucial for midweek round Lecce 0 @ 1.87 sbobet Cesena - Lazio My first goals bet in this season. And it is loaded wih value. Cesena started season with two losses, in opener they lost to Napoli and in second round they failed to break defensive system of Catania. Lazio with Cisse and Klose have a good reliable goalscorers. Both teams play with 4 players that are always a big danger to opponents goal. Cesena has Candreva, Eder, Mutu and Martinez (or Ghezzal or Bogdani), so great cover for such a small club. Lazio with Hernanes and Sculli behind strikers and Klose - Cisse attack - not to forget last season revelation Kozak a big guy. Both in defence not the best and i am sure, both teams will play to win, Cesena after two defeats need points and Lazio need to compensate Genoa home defeat. I expect open game and both teams in offensive formations. Over 2.5 @ 2.17 sbobet
Lecce bet lost over bet won not good midweek in Italia

Lecce v Atalanta This should be a very tight affair but i fancy Atalanta to get a result here. They have a very good record at Lecce with 2 wins, 2 draws and only 1 loss there in their last 5 visits.. On that basis Atalanta draw no bet appeals to me. Atalanta DNB @ 11/8 Bet365
Atalanta won 2-1! :ok Other bet lost

Juventus vs Bologna - Juve -1.5AH 2.30 at Victor Chandler (4/10)
:\ The sending off of Vucinic pretty much ruined this one with Juve 1-0 up at the time.
AC Milan vs Udinese - Udinese DNB 4.0 at Coral (3/10)
Bet void, probably should have taken Udinese on the + handicap like Ultravires did, so well done to him. Still thought it was a really disappointing performance by Udinese, before the game had fancied their counter attacks to hurt Milan, but in fact these attacks generally consisted of running up to the half way line before giving the ball straight back to Milan. They certainly missed Sanchez ability to run with the ball in this match. They only really started playing to their best in the last 10 minutes and in that time had 2/3 opportunities that brought saves from Abbiati, so was very annoying that they didn't play like that earlier.

AC Milan-Udinese =both teams to score (1.72) bet365 Milan position 16° points 1 Udinese position 3° points 6 Preview: Milan: unavailable: Flamini, Mexes, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Ambrosini, Boateng, Robinho, Antonini, Bonera Udinese unavailable: Ferronetti, Coda, Floro Flores, Pasquale, Barreto Milan have a score of w0-d1-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 5 Udinese and has a score of w2-d0-l0goals scored 4 goals against 0. The last eight games between AC Milan and Udinese at the Meazza goals are all finished and over. The two teams prefer the offensive game having among their ranks the likes of Pato, Cassano, Di Natale. Instead the defense of the two teams often leaves much to be desired alternating excellent performance in very poor performance with total amnesia. So in the end I think this is a game full of action scoring. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHH :ok

Palermo - Cagliari 1 (@2.03) 3 points :ok I take Palermo for this round, cause this team at home is really hard to beat, they play offensive football and rhythm are really high, Cagliari have 2 wins in 2 matches but aganinst Novara and Roma (which still has some difficulties). I think Palermo odds has a value. Lecce - Atalanta 1 (dnb) (@1.84) sbo 2 points :wall Match against 2 teams which will fight for relegation, Lecce after the first match against Udinese impressed a lot winning in Bologna, Atalanta is plaiyng really good to avoid penalization, Lecce last year reach permanence in Serie A thanks to good resulsts at home and I think can win this match. .
+1.02