** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20

Shipsupstreets

Tuesday 20 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alfreton Town v Barrow (19:45 BST) 7/5 12/5 7/4 107.10 %
maximize.gif Bath City v Luton Town (19:45 BST) 5 14/5 4/7 106.62 %
maximize.gif Cambridge United v Ebbsfleet United (19:45 BST) 4/5 5/2 10/3 106.85 %
maximize.gif Fleetwood Town v Kidderminster Harriers (19:45 BST) 10/11 12/5 10/3 105.60 %
maximize.gif Grimsby Town v Kettering Town (19:45 BST) 4/5 5/2 10/3 107.94 %
maximize.gif Hayes & Yeading v Braintree Town (19:45 BST) 13/8 12/5 7/4 103.87 %
maximize.gif Lincoln City v Gateshead (19:45 BST) 6/4 12/5 7/4 105.35 %
maximize.gif Mansfield Town v AFC Telford United (19:45 BST) 8/13 11/4 9/2 107.62 %
maximize.gif Newport County v Stockport County (19:45 BST) 6/4 12/5 13/8 107.51 %
maximize.gif Southport v Wrexham (19:45 BST) 9/4 12/5 23/20 106.69 %
maximize.gif Tamworth v Forest Green Rovers (19:45 BST) 11/10 12/5 5/2 105.60 %
maximize.gif York City v Darlington (19:45 BST) 10/11 12/5 14/5 107.68 %

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20 Hayes & Yeading V Braintree Town I believe Braintree have won 3 on the bounce in the league but I think it will be difficult to get a 4th consecutive win at Hayes & Yeading tommorow. As I understand it Hayes are good on the counter? I don't know whether this will be an advantage against Braintree as I don't know how they setup but I'm pretty sure their main asset is defence. My initial instinct tells me Hayes will not loose this game and Hayes & Yeading +0 looks tempting @ 21/20. Would like to hear folks opinions of this potential punt.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20

Hayes & Yeading V Braintree Town I believe Braintree have won 3 on the bounce in the league but I think it will be difficult to get a 4th consecutive win at Hayes & Yeading tommorow. As I understand it Hayes are good on the counter? I don't know whether this will be an advantage against Braintree as I don't know how they setup but I'm pretty sure their main asset is defence. My initial instinct tells me Hayes will not loose this game and Hayes & Yeading +0 looks tempting @ 21/20. Would like to hear folks opinions of this potential punt.
I cant say its a game I like from a punting point of view. Braintree are a very solid outfit and one I think will continue to be hard to beat. Im not sure what to make of Hayes but they have only won once since the opening day of the season although they have on the whole performed with credit. If I had to play I would go with Braintree to be honest but if youve got a strong view then go for it.

I cant say its a game I like from a punting point of view. Braintree are a very solid outfit and one I think will continue to be hard to beat. Im not sure what to make of Hayes but they have only won once since the opening day of the season although they have on the whole performed with credit. If I had to play I would go with Braintree to be honest but if youve got a strong view then go for it.
On the surface it's a game that few will want to get involved with and indeed the prices reflect that, I don't have a strong feeling for Hayes to win but I don't think they will loose. X seems the probable outcome and I suppose after that it's how I evaluate the chance of Hayes taking all 3 pts rather than Braintree. It's a marginal one for sure but Hayes seem solid enough at home this season, I'm gonna have to think about it carefully before I decide whether to play or not. The BSP is a tricky league and I have avoided many coupons this season to my great relief, this midweek one isn't looking too great either at the momment so the prudent move maybe to sit out again.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20 Hayes looked a decent side when we saw them. They've got pace down the flanks and up top but they seemed to lack that cutting edge in the final third. They also let us score direct from a throw in so I suspect their defence could be a little shaky. Their play seemed to come through Hand who has since joined Luton so I've got a hunch that they might start to really struggle. Can't say it's a game that jumps out at me and I haven't seen Braintree yet but with their manager I'd imagine they'll be quite direct and tough from top to bottom. The two that are jumping out at me are the obvious one of Luton away to Bath and Barrow away to Alferton. Luton Bath explains itself. Barrow are a team capable of beating anyone when they turn up and the 2.8 that 365 are offering for the win is tempting me against a poor Alfteron. I'm also tempted to have a nibble on Wrexham at Southport but that is more a gut feeling. Probably do small singles although the odds on Luton are pretty poor.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20 Fleetwood Town vs Kidderminster Harriers Home side had a very poor start of the season, but they came up stronger. They won against Kettering, Gateshead and Ebbsfleet in tough games, but they have shown character. Away side looks good also, but if we look the opponents they had lately you will see that their results were absolutely normal. Wins against Southport, Newport and Alfreton. When they met better teams they failed: 0-2 to Wrecsam. home win @ 2.05 with Betsafe[url=http://www.oddsportal.com/bookmaker/bet365/link/]

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20 Mansfield vs Telford Mansfield got a great win over Barrow after leading 1-0 and 2-1. The game ended 3-2 and I rate that win being a massive one as Barrow has a great form. Telford played 3 times in a row at home, got 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat. I think that home side can win again here, can make 6 in a row. home -1 AH @ 2.10 with Ladbrokes

Fleetwood Town vs Kidderminster Harriers Home side had a very poor start of the season, but they came up stronger. They won against Kettering, Gateshead and Ebbsfleet in tough games, but they have shown character. Away side looks good also, but if we look the opponents they had lately you will see that their results were absolutely normal. Wins against Southport, Newport and Alfreton. When they met better teams they failed: 0-2 to Wrecsam. home win @ 2.05 with Betsafe
Whilst I wouldn't put you off this bet, I feel a safer proposition at 10/11 with Coral is over 2.5 match goals. Fleetwood have certainly improved over their last 3 games and are hitting the back of the net after a shocking couple of results. I've still to see Kidderminster play well this season, yet they are in the play-off positions. They were fortunate only to concede twice at Wrexham after being overrun at times in the first half. Their centre back pairing of Luke Jones and Tom Marshall has not been convincing, and it is only thanks to the exploits of Danny Lewis in goal that points have been gained instead of lost. However, Harriers can score goals, although I would prefer to see Jamille Matt start instead of ponderous Steve Guinan.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20 York @ 1.95 Newport @ 2.50 Bluesq Prices now dropped to 1.75 and 2.30. York coming in to this game on the back of a 3-0 win at wrexham. I was suprised at the odds but more so given the recent form. I wouldn't usually back a team in newports form, which is awful but i think if they are to get that win it will come against a side with a impotent attack ie- stockport. Risky and 2.50 or 40% chance is about bang on, any less and i'd leave alone. I don't play much bluesq football so might get my fingers burnt but both look good/ok value to me.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 20 Newport County v Stockport County The two Counties face each other in Wales on Tuesday and it is fair to say I am left slightly baffled by the odds. One team has lost six games, while the other has only lost one, yet the former are somehow favourites. I wrote on Saturday how I was happy to oppose Newport until they showed signs of improvement and although they demonstrated no lack of effort, they only managed one shot on target during the 90 minutes, losing 1-0 to Braintree. Stockport meanwhile put in their best performance of the season and finally scored more than one goal in a match when they beat Grimsby 2-0. One slight concern is the fact they have drawn six times so far, but I think that is more than factored into the price of 2/1 (Coral). Stockport should be favourites to win this game so 2/1 is massive. Tamworth v Forest Green Rovers The home side seem to have a knack of starting the season strongly before it all goes horribly wrong and they then find themselves in a relegation battle. My feeling is though that could change this year as they look pretty strong under new boss Marcus Law. Their home form has been solid so far, having won three and drawn one, including beating York last time out. Forest Green are having a rather stuttering season but they have still only beaten Alfreton and Bath as of yet. They are yet to lose on their travels but performances haven’t always been impressive and this is a tough game. Even money is readily available for a home win and I think that is worth taking.

anyone got any tips for bath city v luton as im thinking ive having a big double with them and inter milan:unsure
Lets put it this way it would be a pretty big shock should Luton not win tonight. Bath are beginning to show some signs of improvement and they were a bit unlucky not to get something out of their last two games, but Luton seem to be on top of their game at the moment and should win.

Anyone taking short prices on Luton tonight need to be aware we only have 2 fit defenders tonight. Admittedly that is more than we finished with on Saturday but it's not ideal. As for bets tonight I quite like Southport at home to Wrexham at 9/4 with Stan James. The hosts have won their last four and are climbing the league at a rate of knots. Having spoken to the two Luton boys on loan there I know confidence is high up there so they look overpriced to me against a Wrexham side for whom it all went wrong on Saturday with goalkeeping injuries et al. The visitors aren't blessed with the biggest squad but Saunders is seemingly still baffling fans with his selections. I think Port are a decent value play tonight. Sent from my Desire HD using PL Forum

Anyone taking short prices on Luton tonight need to be aware we only have 2 fit defenders tonight. Admittedly that is more than we finished with on Saturday but it's not ideal. Sent from my Desire HD using PL Forum
It would seem though that if ever there was a game to have a problem in defense it would be this one as Bath have only scored 4 times so far this season and its been a real issue for them.

Anyone taking short prices on Luton tonight need to be aware we only have 2 fit defenders tonight. Admittedly that is more than we finished with on Saturday but it's not ideal. As for bets tonight I quite like Southport at home to Wrexham at 9/4 with Stan James. The hosts have won their last four and are climbing the league at a rate of knots. Having spoken to the two Luton boys on loan there I know confidence is high up there so they look overpriced to me against a Wrexham side for whom it all went wrong on Saturday with goalkeeping injuries et al. The visitors aren't blessed with the biggest squad but Saunders is seemingly still baffling fans with his selections. I think Port are a decent value play tonight. Sent from my Desire HD using PL Forum
Just a quick note...saunders has seen sense and is going with his strongest back line. Not a game to play on for me now.