** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock

richfock

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Hehehehe. Well i know that €1,000 is a nice profit and that i should obviously withdraw it but what i had in mind was to reach €10,000 and then withdraw €5,000 and continue with the rest. Of course i might never reach that much money but you never know.. Some people will disagree that if i lose, i havent only lost the starting €100 but a very big amount such as €1k or more. I dont see it that way. Ok, i might have lost time doing this thing but at least only €100 slipped out of my pocket in case i lose. I hope i can make it to at least €10,000 to be able to withdraw half of it. Anyway, i ll let you know how it goes.. I will have to switch over to a regular bookie because Betfair is close to not being able to match my bets because of liquidity and its getting harder to find matches to play. Stay tuned!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Our selection for today is Getafe vs Betis. Betis has started really well in contrast with Getafe and sits proudly at the top of the Spanish Liga. I believe they want these 3 points to stay 4 points clear of Barca. [stake: €1219 / Odds: Lay Getafe @ 2,48] :hope

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Yeah its going well but today's match is difficult and also the sums are getting bigger. I hope i can quickly reach €10,000 to bank at least €5,000 and then continue my way to the €100k.. Lets hope Betis scores an early goal.. :hope

going well mate :clap

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Well as i said, it was a difficult match and Betis was awful. The first attempt at goal from Betis came on the 60' minute. Really bad football. Anyway this is the end of another run for the €100k. I was hoping to make it to at least €10k but i was picking difficult matches in a short space of time. I still believe that i can reach €100k if i play like 1 match per week but it will take me till summer to reach €100k and i dont know if i am that patient. In case i start again i ll let you know. Good luck to all.. :ok