** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

"€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock

richfock

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "€250 to €100k Challenge" by richfock No problem. It is easier than it looks but you got to see it as a longterm thing. Betting on Scandinavians and unknown leagues is not the way to go. Also betting 5-10 matches per day is also not good. Best is to bet 1-2 matches per weekend and let it roll till summer. It can be a bit hard sometimes but im sure that this is the only way to win this kind of bet. Anyway good luck to you as well. :hope I ll probably start again on Friday and go for the long term.

Unlucky dude, that Odense game looked mental! 3-1 down, then 3-3 then 4-3, 3 goals in last 7 minutes. You've inspired me to give it a go tommorow. :ok

Re: "€250 to €100k Challenge" by richfock I know its not easy. Just trying to convince myself it is.. :rollin I took a look at today's matches and i can see there is a great number of them but also most of them are dangerous such as Carling Cup matches. But i guess i can make some good selections for tonight..

I don't think it's as easy as you think but i hope you succeed. I'm following this thread with interest :beer

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock So, a new challenge begins. Im renaming back to "€100 to €100k Challenge" since im starting again with €100. Today i will get a little risky with 6 matches. If i win, i ll take a safer approach the following days. So here are the selections: Lille x2 @ 1,38 Sevilla x2 @ 1,38 Real Sociedad 1x @ 1,22 Villareal 1x @ 1,16 Man Utd x2 @ 1,11 Newcastle x2 @ 1,36 [stake: €100 / Total Odds: 4,069] All bets placed at Bet365. :hope

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Welcome! The more people try it the better, as we can see if this can become successful. I do believe that you can make it work if you run this for a year selecting 1-2 matches per week at most. Let me know how it is going when you start..

Very interesting. I will subscribe to this thread and good luck. Might even try it myself' date=' but start with 10 or 20 euros and see how far I can get.[/quote']

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock

Welcome! The more people try it the better, as we can see if this can become successful. I do believe that you can make it work if you run this for a year selecting 1-2 matches per week at most. Let me know how it is going when you start..
Ok, just need to have a good game for a start. Can't see anything interesting this weekend. Maybe will start with Champions League games next week don't want to start with tricky leagues such as French League 1 or German Bundesliga. Also instead of using Double Chanse I think it will be better to use Draw No Bet.

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Im not sure what Draw No Bet is but it sounds like you are playing for the Home Win or Away Win and not the draw. If thats correct then you should change your criteria when selecting and bet on matches that are considered derbies or the teams are equal in strength coz you dont want to select a match of a favorite against an underdog and bet on the Home or Away win coz one of the teams probably doesnt have the strength to win the match. What i mean is for example take the Levante-Real Madrid match. Ok, Levante won after Real's red card but usually you wouldnt want to select Home or Away win since the draw stands more chances than the Levante win.

Ok, just need to have a good game for a start. Can't see anything interesting this weekend. Maybe will start with Champions League games next week don't want to start with tricky leagues such as French League 1 or German Bundesliga. Also instead of using Double Chanse I think it will be better to use Draw No Bet.

Im not sure what Draw No Bet is but it sounds like you are playing for the Home Win or Away Win and not the draw. If thats correct then you should change your criteria when selecting and bet on matches that are considered derbies or the teams are equal in strength coz you dont want to select a match of a favorite against an underdog and bet on the Home or Away win coz one of the teams probably doesnt have the strength to win the match. What i mean is for example take the Levante-Real Madrid match. Ok, Levante won after Real's red card but usually you wouldnt want to select Home or Away win since the draw stands more chances than the Levante win.
Draw No Bet is when you get your stake back if the game ends in a draw. Example: Novara - Inter (Odds: 5.00 - 3.50 - 1.73) So if you would take Inter or Draw you will get odds @ 1.20, while if you take Inter DNB you will get odds @ 1.35. If the game ends in a draw with DNB you get your money back. Basically you take DNB if you are leaning towards one particular team, but take small insurance if the game ends in a draw.

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Looking forward to it. Feel free to let me know how it goes.. ;)

I like this idea as well . Gd way to build a bankroll starting small . I will give this a go during the weekend . Need to get some selection criteria going first b4 i start .

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Fantastic! :clap 6 out of 6 matches and a new balance of €411,45. A special "Thanks" to Diabate from Bordeaux who send the ball from the penalty spot to hit the post on the 80th minute and didnt give the lead to his team. :nana It wasnt very easy but the outcome is what matters.. More glory hunt tomorrow.. Stay tuned!

I like this idea as well . Gd way to build a bankroll starting small . I will give this a go during the weekend . Need to get some selection criteria going first b4 i start .
Just don't touch Serie A and French League 1 :)

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock I knew Inter was somehow gonna lose this match. Also the odds were really bad so i didnt even include it in my match analysis.. Good you didnt start with this match.. :ok Good luck if you start today!

I wanted to start yesterday with Inter' date=' but something told me not to do it :)[/quote']

I knew Inter was somehow gonna lose this match. Also the odds were really bad so i didnt even include it in my match analysis.. Good you didnt start with this match.. :ok Good luck if you start today!
No interesting games today to start with. Just will wait until the weekend.

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock And after a difficult week, we are back! I had to withdraw my balance from Bet365 and i deposited it to Betfair. I ll be back to Bet 365 soon but i cannot make it for this weekend so we ll go with Betfair. Instead of the usual Double Chances i will be Laying. Our first match for today is Mainz vs Dortmund and im laying Mainz. This means that i want Dortmund to win or draw the match. [stake: €411 / Odds: Lay Mainz @ 4.2] Possible profit: €128,50 The match starts in less than 30'. :hope

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock A special thanks to Stoke City for not scoring a 2nd goal as it would be devastating to lose such a match being also a Man Utd fan. It would be a double hit.. Current Balance: €633 :nana More picks tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Well done Werder! I have seen them playing a lot better than that but after Hertha got 2 red cards, it was an obvious result. So we are up to €818! :clap Next match is Rennes vs St. Ettiene in less than two hours from now. [stake: €818 / Odds: Lay St.Ettiene @ 6.2] :hope

Re: "€100 to €100k Challenge" by richfock Rennes was better than St.Ettiene but they made some mistakes in the course of the game and instead of easily winning the match they let the visitors go away with a draw. No worries for me as i won the bet. Next and last match for the day is: Argentinos J. vs Boca Juniors Not used to betting on S.American teams as they tend to do crazy stuff but i liked this match and since Boca is on a roll i ll go with them. [stake: €968 / Odds: Lay Argentinos @ 4.7] :hope