** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September

Friday 16 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Frankfurt v Hansa Rostock (17:00 BST) 1.47 4.6 8.4 101.39 %
maximize.gif FC Erzgebirge Aue v Fortuna Düsseldorf (17:00 BST) 3.7 3.5 2.21 100.85 %
maximize.gif FC Ingolstadt 04 v Dynamo Dresden (17:00 BST) 2.24 3.55 3.5 101.38 %
Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Braunschweig v Energie Cottbus (12:00 BST) 2.12 3.64 3.74 101.38 %
maximize.gif MSV Duisburg v 1. FC Union Berlin (12:00 BST) 1.98 3.75 4.1 101.55 %
Sunday 18 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alemannia Aachen v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:30 BST) 3.8 3.7 2.09 101.19 %
maximize.gif TSV 1860 München v FSV Frankfurt (12:30 BST) 1.56 4.43 7 100.89 %
maximize.gif VfL Bochum v SC Paderborn 07 (12:30 BST) 1.87 3.85 5 99.45 %
Monday 19 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Karlsruher SC v FC St. Pauli (19:15 BST) 3.5 3.76 2.2 100.62 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Germany Bundesliga 2 - 16.09.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/eintracht-frankfurt-hansa-rostock-806258/#ah;2 Eintracht Frankfurt (-1) Odds: 2.00 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 I do not understand the reason why Frankfurt gets such a pretty huge price at home against promoted team Rostock who are still without a victory. To make you clear, why we have value odds on Frankfurt, I just want to compare odds of today's match with odds of Frankfurt's previous home match. Frankfurt got -1.25 @1.93 at home against Paderborn and today we have the -1 line at roughly the same price. Back then, Frankfurt was extremely unlucky not to win since they wasted tons of opportunities. But for which reason, Rostock should have a better chance to get something from Frankfurt compared to Paderborn? I do not know. Paderborn is better than Rostock and is a nut which is difficult to crack away from home. Nevertheless, Frankfurt was able to create a lot of big goal chances against deep defending Paderborn and they were unlucky only to play 0:0. And compared to the Paderborn game, Frankfurt does now have two more very expensive signings from 1. Bundesliga, named Mo Idrissou and Rob Friend. The Canadian striker Friend is tall and physical strong striker whom manager Veh as looking for. He is a vital man in such a game because it's good to have someone who can convert crosses into goals. This was a problem in the previous home match against Paderborn because Gekas was too small. Idrissou is a high quality player and someone who is actually a 1. Bundesliga player. It was a very suprising signing, though. Nobody did expect him to go down to second division because he is actually much too good for this league. So, this is another great addition for Frankfurt. Another important thing is that captain and best midfielder Pirmin Schwegler is very likely to return to the lineup which would have a very positive impact on Frankfurt's play. Rostock has a nice defence but they do not have any offensive quality, having only scored 3 goals in 7 games. Last week they were unable to create one single goal chance at home against Braunschweig. They lack a good converter since they have the poorest conversion of chances of the league. So even if Rostock will get a few opportunities, it's likely that they will miss them and it would be a big suprise if Rostock would score in Frankfurt. Of course Frankfurt will need patience to be succesful against Rostock but if they scored the 1:0, it will be an easy game. Compared to the home match vs. Paderborn, they have two new brilliant strikers in the lineup (Idrissou and Friend). Frankfurt is simply much, much stronger and a -1 line is very suprising here. Also, I do not understand why they got -1.25 at home against Paderborn who are stronger than Rostock and for which reason they now get a -1 line. Frankfurt is a team which is full of Bundesliga players for whom second division is just a temporary solution and if they will find the right mentality tonight, they will clearly smash Rostock.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Nice to hear. :ok

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 16.09.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/eintracht-frankfurt-hansa-rostock-806258/#ah;2 Eintracht Frankfurt (-1) Odds: 2.00 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 I do not understand the reason why Frankfurt gets such a pretty huge price at home against promoted team Rostock who are still without a victory. To make you clear, why we have value odds on Frankfurt, I just want to compare odds of today's match with odds of Frankfurt's previous home match. Frankfurt got -1.25 @1.93 at home against Paderborn and today we have the -1 line at roughly the same price. Back then, Frankfurt was extremely unlucky not to win since they wasted tons of opportunities. But for which reason, Rostock should have a better chance to get something from Frankfurt compared to Paderborn? I do not know. Paderborn is better than Rostock and is a nut which is difficult to crack away from home. Nevertheless, Frankfurt was able to create a lot of big goal chances against deep defending Paderborn and they were unlucky only to play 0:0. And compared to the Paderborn game, Frankfurt does now have two more very expensive signings from 1. Bundesliga, named Mo Idrissou and Rob Friend. The Canadian striker Friend is tall and physical strong striker whom manager Veh as looking for. He is a vital man in such a game because it's good to have someone who can convert crosses into goals. This was a problem in the previous home match against Paderborn because Gekas was too small. Idrissou is a high quality player and someone who is actually a 1. Bundesliga player. It was a very suprising signing, though. Nobody did expect him to go down to second division because he is actually much too good for this league. So, this is another great addition for Frankfurt. Another important thing is that captain and best midfielder Pirmin Schwegler is very likely to return to the lineup which would have a very positive impact on Frankfurt's play. Rostock has a nice defence but they do not have any offensive quality, having only scored 3 goals in 7 games. Last week they were unable to create one single goal chance at home against Braunschweig. They lack a good converter since they have the poorest conversion of chances of the league. So even if Rostock will get a few opportunities, it's likely that they will miss them and it would be a big suprise if Rostock would score in Frankfurt. Of course Frankfurt will need patience to be succesful against Rostock but if they scored the 1:0, it will be an easy game. Compared to the home match vs. Paderborn, they have two new brilliant strikers in the lineup (Idrissou and Friend). Frankfurt is simply much, much stronger and a -1 line is very suprising here. Also, I do not understand why they got -1.25 at home against Paderborn who are stronger than Rostock and for which reason they now get a -1 line. Frankfurt is a team which is full of Bundesliga players for whom second division is just a temporary solution and if they will find the right mentality tonight, they will clearly smash Rostock.
FT 4:1 + 5 u Frankfurt even missed a penalty but deserved to win clearly. Simply one class difference in terms of quality between Frankfurt and Rostock. -1.25 wouldve been the fair line here but no way -1 at such a huge price. Thanks to the market for this nice gift.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Got @2.02 in real with mail list. Still worths taking, though. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 17.09.2011: MSV Duisburg - Union Berlin http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/duisburg-union-berlin-806261/#ah;2 Union Berlin (+0.5) Odds: 1.90 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 When I looked at odds overview for this round, I didnt need much time to come to a decision here. I am glad that odds didnt drop too much on early market and this is simply a very nice value bet. Duisburg is the most spiritless team of the league by far. Before the season began, many people said that Duisburg is a big promotion favourite because they made some considerable signings like Gjasula, Jula or Pliastikas. The problem is that all these individual players who might have some quality, do not work well as a team. They look like a scratch team with many individual players but they are not a unit. Meanwhile it seems that it was manager Sasic's aim to sign only players from Balkan who are good in fouling but not in playing football. The best example is Pliastikas who was already red-carded twice in this season. And Sasic did not find yet a strategy which works well. Last week in Furth, his Bulgarian striker Domovchyski played on the left wing and it was absolutely pathetic how he played. Sasic still did not understand that Domovchyski is no way a winger. Duisburg also has many players like Gjasula and Jula who were known in their former clubs as being very selfish. After the chanceless defeat against league leader Furth, manager Sasic was very angry and said that it's all a matter of the attitude and not the quality. And this is completely right. The team has many players who were good in their former clubs but they do not work as a unit and the players do not really complement each other. The only positive thing in Duisburg's team is that they have the best goalkeeper of the league but he can't score goals for them. On balance, Duisburg now have one victory at home against the pathetic travellers from Dresden which was even not the most deserved one ever and several bad displays. For example they were clearly inferior at home against promoted team Rostock (0:0) and they lost against Cottbus (1:2). Home factor isnt very big as well because atmosphere is bad in Duisburg and I even think that Sasic is close to be sacked because his philosophy with all these Balkan players does not werk well. In terms of quality, Union Berlin is a top 8 team of the league how I already mentioned in my previous preview. Their firepower and offensive quality is just impressing. Their new Brazilian signing Silvio recently made a great impression and scored the best goal of the month when they beat Ingolstadt the previous week (4:1). Or captain Mattuschka who is in fact one of the players with the best technical ability of the league. Striker Mosquera seems to be in a very good form as well and he is not anymore the opportunity killer of the previous season. And the big contrast to Duisburg is that Union plays like a team and like 11 individual players. Another positive thing should be the fact that Union's defenders are very tall and hence good in the air but bad on the ground. But it's a matter of common knowledge that Duisburg and Sasic's teams in general do only use long and high balls. This is perfect to defend for Union's central defence. Nevertheless Union lost twice clearly on the road so far. First of all to Dresden when they were actually the better team in the first half but then still lost 4:0. Two weeks ago, they lost 3:1 away to 1860 Munich but they showed a pretty decent performance. And the problem was that 1860 is one of these teams who have extremely fast strikers and wingers and this is so difficult to defend for Union's slow defenders. But today things will be easier. To sum up, simply great value on Berlin. I do not see them losing here and I even think that they could get a victory. But draw would be ok for them sine Duisburg is a team with high ambitions. But I am sure that 11 individual players will lose vs a team which recently worked so well together.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September

Got @2.02 in real with mail list. Still worths taking' date=' though.[u'] Germany Bundesliga 2 - 17.09.2011: MSV Duisburg - Union Berlin http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/duisburg-union-berlin-806261/#ah;2 Union Berlin (+0.5) Odds: 1.90 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 When I looked at odds overview for this round, I didnt need much time to come to a decision here. I am glad that odds didnt drop too much on early market and this is simply a very nice value bet. Duisburg is the most spiritless team of the league by far. Before the season began, many people said that Duisburg is a big promotion favourite because they made some considerable signings like Gjasula, Jula or Pliastikas. The problem is that all these individual players who might have some quality, do not work well as a team. They look like a scratch team with many individual players but they are not a unit. Meanwhile it seems that it was manager Sasic's aim to sign only players from Balkan who are good in fouling but not in playing football. The best example is Pliastikas who was already red-carded twice in this season. And Sasic did not find yet a strategy which works well. Last week in Furth, his Bulgarian striker Domovchyski played on the left wing and it was absolutely pathetic how he played. Sasic still did not understand that Domovchyski is no way a winger. Duisburg also has many players like Gjasula and Jula who were known in their former clubs as being very selfish. After the chanceless defeat against league leader Furth, manager Sasic was very angry and said that it's all a matter of the attitude and not the quality. And this is completely right. The team has many players who were good in their former clubs but they do not work as a unit and the players do not really complement each other. The only positive thing in Duisburg's team is that they have the best goalkeeper of the league but he can't score goals for them. On balance, Duisburg now have one victory at home against the pathetic travellers from Dresden which was even not the most deserved one ever and several bad displays. For example they were clearly inferior at home against promoted team Rostock (0:0) and they lost against Cottbus (1:2). Home factor isnt very big as well because atmosphere is bad in Duisburg and I even think that Sasic is close to be sacked because his philosophy with all these Balkan players does not werk well. In terms of quality, Union Berlin is a top 8 team of the league how I already mentioned in my previous preview. Their firepower and offensive quality is just impressing. Their new Brazilian signing Silvio recently made a great impression and scored the best goal of the month when they beat Ingolstadt the previous week (4:1). Or captain Mattuschka who is in fact one of the players with the best technical ability of the league. Striker Mosquera seems to be in a very good form as well and he is not anymore the opportunity killer of the previous season. And the big contrast to Duisburg is that Union plays like a team and like 11 individual players. Another positive thing should be the fact that Union's defenders are very tall and hence good in the air but bad on the ground. But it's a matter of common knowledge that Duisburg and Sasic's teams in general do only use long and high balls. This is perfect to defend for Union's central defence. Nevertheless Union lost twice clearly on the road so far. First of all to Dresden when they were actually the better team in the first half but then still lost 4:0. Two weeks ago, they lost 3:1 away to 1860 Munich but they showed a pretty decent performance. And the problem was that 1860 is one of these teams who have extremely fast strikers and wingers and this is so difficult to defend for Union's slow defenders. But today things will be easier. To sum up, simply great value on Berlin. I do not see them losing here and I even think that they could get a victory. But draw would be ok for them sine Duisburg is a team with high ambitions. But I am sure that 11 individual players will lose vs a team which recently worked so well together.
FT 1:1 + 4.50 u Bet was a strong one, course of game proved that 0.25 line wouldve been more fair. Both teams had several chances to score and 3:3 wouldve been more fair. Both teams played without a defence. Duisburg's 1:1 penalty was a soft penalty but otherwise Union was lucky that the 2:1 for Duisburg in the 90th minute wasnt recognized although it was no offside. But fair draw in the end of the day.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Greuter Furth @ 2.04 Betfair Not a fan of a german league, but the price is too good to pass. So what we have here is a 1st place playing away against last place. Usually these kind of encounters are tricky, because of opponents underestimation but i guess this will not be the case here. The league is only at the begining and getting points in every game is vital for teams. Greuter furth is playing really nice football so far and are on a 6 game winning streak (7 wins -0 draws - 1 loss). As for injuries - no important missing for the Furth here, except Tyrala (long term injury) and Onuegbu. Aachen is in a little bit in crisis as they haven't got any victory yet (0 wins 4 losses and 3 draw) and it wasn't acutally surprise that Hyballa left his head coach duties this week. To be honest I actually don't see any reason why not to take high flying Furth here with this kind of price.

Benny1887' date=' any Bundesliga 2 games tomorow that catch your eye?[/quote'] He usually posts his tips about 2-3 minutes before kick off. So I suggest you to lurk around here and refresh the page continuously at that time. You should be fast enough to read the preview and decide to follow or not before the game has started and the value has gone. If you are not that patient I guess he would back Paderborn in some form. Paderborn +0.5 @2.10 or +0.75 @1.80 looks nice. Considering the awful performance of Bochum lately, 4 consecutive losses, odds of 1.70ish on them look quite awkward. Table leaders Furt at evens do not look that bad as well, Alemannia Aachen scored barely one goal in 7 games whilst Furt netted 17 so far but bare in mind that hosts kept three clean sheets in a row and this could be one of the Bundesliga II tricky games.

He usually posts his tips about 2-3 minutes before kick off. So I suggest you to lurk around here and refresh the page continuously at that time. You should be fast enough to read the preview and decide to follow or not before the game has started and the value has gone. If you are not that patient I guess he would back Paderborn in some form. Paderborn +0.5 @2.10 or +0.75 @1.80 looks nice. Considering the awful performance of Bochum lately, 4 consecutive losses, odds of 1.70ish on them look quite awkward. Table leaders Furt at evens do not look that bad as well, Alemannia Aachen scored barely one goal in 7 games whilst Furt netted 17 so far but bare in mind that hosts kept three clean sheets in a row and this could be one of the Bundesliga II tricky games.
Okay thank you very much for the info, i'l have a proper look at the form, teams etc and look on here at 12.30 ish when KO is. Furth do look good value though, may back them, cheers :cheers

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Bochum vs Paderborn Paderborn has already 2 wins away, 1 draw and 1 defeat. They are one of the surprises of this season. Bochum has 4 consecutive loses and I doubt they will make it 5. Paderborn has 4 undefeated games, but they are not scoring so much. For this game Bochum will miss midfielder Inui suspended, Sinkiewicz (knee), Eyolfsson (broken foot – one or two weeks), Fabian (ruptured cruciate ligament – end of September), Toski (shoulder – one or two weeks). Bochum will miss Mohr (knee), Wissing (ankle), Mosquera (suspended by club). Considering the bad form Bochum has and the good games offered to the audience by Paderborn this is the most logical bet that comes to my mind: away +0.75 AH @ 1.90 with 188bet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September 1860 Munchen vs FSV Frankfurt TSV is a team that offers great shows to their fans when playing on Allianz Arena. Lauth, Volland and Aigner have all 4 goals each and are crushing every opponent when coming to play here. FSV played tight away and got good results. They lead 2-0 to Stade Pauli and lost 2-4. Coach Maurer will try to make them more responsible with the points this time and I believe in a home win! home -1 AH @ 1.95 with Pinnacle Sports

Bochum vs Paderborn Paderborn has already 2 wins away, 1 draw and 1 defeat. They are one of the surprises of this season. Bochum has 4 consecutive loses and I doubt they will make it 5. Paderborn has 4 undefeated games, but they are not scoring so much. For this game Bochum will miss midfielder Inui suspended, Sinkiewicz (knee), Eyolfsson (broken foot – one or two weeks), Fabian (ruptured cruciate ligament – end of September), Toski (shoulder – one or two weeks). Bochum will miss Mohr (knee), Wissing (ankle), Mosquera (suspended by club). Considering the bad form Bochum has and the good games offered to the audience by Paderborn this is the most logical bet that comes to my mind: away +0.75 AH @ 1.90 with 188bet
You forgot to mention that Bochum has a new manager. Do not underestimate the "new manager effect". Aachen has a new manager as well for today.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Germany Bundesliga 2 - 18.09.2011: VfL Bochum - SC Paderborn 07 http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/bochum-paderborn-806259/#ah;2 VfL Bochum (-0.75) Odds: 2.33 (Sbobet) Stake: 4/10 Despite the fact that Bochum has a very bad run, I am sure they will beat Paderborn at home. One of the main reasons is that Bochum sacked their manager on Tuesday and the new manager is Andreas Bergmann. The problem with former manager Friedhelm Funkel was that he was much too defensive-minded and his strategy didnt work well anymore. Hence they only got 4 points of the first 7 games although they were a big promotion favourite before this season. It is not a matter of quality, in the end it was a matter of the mindset. An important fact is that best striker Jong Tae-Se finally returns to the starting lineup. Nevertheless Inui is suspended but they have enough good players in the offensive to make up for this missing. Howsoever, they will expect a defensive minded team from Paderborn. Paderborn got reasonable results so far but the defence is not really sovereign. Away to Frankfurt when they got a 0:0, they were clearly inferior and allowed a lot of goal chances in the first half. Well, they can say thanks to Frankfurt's strikers but all in all it was a pathetic display. They did not have any offensive attempt and did not even try to score. Getting a 0:0 in such a game may work once but not twice. Another mentionable fact is that Paderborn's central defence will be completely new. Gonther and Mohr will both return after injury and make the lineup but both have been out for a long time and it is very risky of manager Schmidt to use them both today. Besides, Paderborn only got their points so far against weak teams but against teams like Union some weeks ago who make big pressure at home, they collapse (lost 3:0 back then). To sum up all their away displays were really poor so far and they therefore are the perfect opponent for Bochum today. Most important in this bet is nevertheless the new coach affect. Bergmann is known as a very good motivator. When he had his first game for his former club Hannover, they were in a deep crisis as well. But he immediately achieved an away victory in the first match which proves how good his motivation skills are. And in terms of quality, Bochum is clearly superior anyway. Bochum is a team with the quality of a promotion favourite and Paderborn are very bad travellers.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Doesnt worth taking anymore. Got 2.00 in real, no more value now. Sharing the preview anyway. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 18.09.2011: TSV 1860 Munchen - FSV Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...t-806262/#ah;2 FSV Frankfurt (+1) Odds: 1.75 (188bet) Stake: 4/10 Have to go for the value line on Frankfurt +1 here. Frankfurt has been the unluckiest team of the league up to now. Their technical ability is absolutely good and they have a very strong offensive but their conversion of chances was too bad up to now. But it definitely has something to do with luck if a team hits the woodwork four times in one game like Frankfurt did last week. They completely outplayed Erzgebirge Aue at home and 4:1 or something like that would have been the fair score but how I already mentioned, they hit the woodwork four times and Aue's goalkeeper was terrific on that day. If we just look on statistics, Frankfurt is the team with the best shot accuracy of the league, one of the best pass completion rates and one of the best ball-winning rates as well. We can sum up that Frankfurt are extremely unlucky so far and their results are much worse than their performances. This means that the market underestimates them so that we can get some nice value odds on them. Another positive aspect is that Frankfurt are strong travellers. They won 4:0 in Karlsruhe and completely outplayed them when they were actually the underdog, got a 1:1 from Ingolstadt but they were better and lost through a late goal 1:0 in Bochum but back then they were the better team as well. Also, Frankfurt does not have mentionable absences at the moment. Defender Schlicke might return but Heitmeier was a strong substitute anyway. New signing Hleb made a great impression last week and should be in the lineup again. 1860 is a team with a powerful offensive but a rather bad defence. They got 3 victories in 3 home games in this season so far but we should go more detailed into these matches. The first home match against Karlsruhe, they did not deserve to win. The referee clearly disadvantaged Karlsruhe and the 2:1 victory was simply undeserved. Then they smashed Erzgebirge Aue at home with 4:0. But as opposed to Aue, Frankfurt is the better football team for miles. Aue only tried to keep their clean sheet and got the 0:0 but they conceded an early goal and gave up then. The last home match was a 3:1 victory against Union Berlin. Union is similar to Frankfurt since they do also have a pretty strong offensive but Union's defence is ridicolous. Frankfurt's defence is not the best one either but much more solid. Nevertheless, Union created a lot of goalscoring opportunities and they actually did not deserve to win. Last week 1860 was 2:0 leading away to Sankt Pauli and they still lost 4:2 because they conceded 3 goals in 8 minutes. This shows that their defence has massive problems. An important thing is the slowness of the central defence which will be an advantage for Frankfurt as well who have good counter strikers. Finally I still want to compare odds from today with odds from previous 1860 home games to make you clear why we have value on Frankfurt. 1860 got roughly -1 @2.15 against Union and Aue. But Union are very weak travellers with a bad defence and Aue are one of the most pathetic teams anyway. Against Frankfurt, 1860 is clearer favourite according to odds but this is nonsense because Frankfurt is a very good team. I wouldn't go for the +1 hcp here if I would not believe that Frankfurt can score. But Frankfurt will take part of the game and should be definitely able to score against 1860's bad defence. Important to mention is also that Frankfurt is along with Furth the team with smallest home advantage respectively smallest away disadvantage. This is because they only play in front of a very few fans in their own stadium, so they do not dependt on a strong home crowd opposed to teams like Union or Aue who failed in Munich. Will therefore go for the value +1 hcp here

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Very bad performance today. Weekend still in profit but this was a big blow today. 1860 - Frankfurt FT 3:0 - 4u Frankfurt's weakest season display and not many goal chances. Very stupid defence behaviour since they conceded the 1:0 in the 2nd minute and the 2:0 in the 2nd minute of the second half. Bochum - Paderborn FT 0:4 - 4u Well, immediately before the 0:1, Bochum had two excellent chances to score (hit the woodwork once too) and then they conceded the 0:1 with the half time whistle. But all in all it was simply a pathetic display. Manager change did not have any positive impact on Bochum's play.

Greuter Furth @ 2.04 Betfair Not a fan of a german league, but the price is too good to pass. So what we have here is a 1st place playing away against last place. Usually these kind of encounters are tricky, because of opponents underestimation but i guess this will not be the case here. The league is only at the begining and getting points in every game is vital for teams. Greuter furth is playing really nice football so far and are on a 6 game winning streak (7 wins -0 draws - 1 loss). As for injuries - no important missing for the Furth here, except Tyrala (long term injury) and Onuegbu. Aachen is in a little bit in crisis as they haven't got any victory yet (0 wins 4 losses and 3 draw) and it wasn't acutally surprise that Hyballa left his head coach duties this week. To be honest I actually don't see any reason why not to take high flying Furth here with this kind of price.
FT: Aachen 0 Furth 0 I saw quite a bit of the first half. As with other Furth games I have seen, the other side (Aachen here) had a lot of the ball. Aachen looked well motivated and quite a threat - I had the feeling from the first half that this game would be hard for Furth to win. But they seem to possess the ability to turn defence quickly into attack so I wasn't sure. Not surprised to see it end in a draw though. I think Benny mentioned that Aachen have a new manager - well they looked pretty good here I thought.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Karlsruher - St. Pauli = 2(2.00) / over (1.61) bet365 Karlsruher position 15° points 6 St. Pauli position 5° points 16 Preview: Karlsruher: injured: Cristea (striker 0 / 0), Piossek (midfielder 0 / 0); absent: Lavric (striker 6 / 1); Suspended: S. Muller (defender 3 / 0); in doubt: Kempe (defender 6 / 0). St.Pauli: absent: Kalla (defender 5 / 0), Volz (defender 0 / 0), Zambrano (defender 0 / 0), Filipovic (defender 0 / 0), Naki (striker 2 / 0). Karlsruher has a score of w2-d0-l5 goals scored 9 goals against 17 while St. Pauli has a score-w5-d1-l1 goals scored 14 goals against 7. Two teams that are experiencing a different time, the home team which is in late position and have lost their last four games. The main problem is the defense of the Karlsruher very careless and vulnerable, and has suffered 17 goals in seven games with the worst defense in the league all'Inglostadt. In the last two games the home team suffered 8 goals. The St. Pauli is fighting for promotion to the top flight. In the last five meetings has won four times and lost once. The visiting team has a good attack and defense is not very careful that receives at least one goal in each game played so far. Since the defense is not very careful I try to play over. Then try the away win for both class difference and for the magic moment of St.Pauli. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Karlsruher - St. Pauli
Selection St. Pauli -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.06
Reasoning Karlsruher are with six points after seven weeks they are sitting very close to relegation zone with just one point more. Karlsruher are in awful fit four consecutive loss before this match, last home game finished with 0-4 loss against another poor club FSV Frankruft. On the other hand St. Pauli are trying to win promotion to Bundesliga 1. they are on the fifth place but with game in a hand if they win today will be tieded for the first place with Greuther Feurth. St. Pauli are in good fit four win of last five matches so away win for me.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Karlsruhe v St Pauli I think St Pauli should win this match tonight. Karlsruhe have played 7 games, winning 2 and losing 5.. St Pauli have played 7, winning 5 , drawing 1 and losing 1. The only match St Pauli did lose was away 1-0 to Braunschweig, and Braunschweig are doing well, placed 3rd in the table at the moment. Braunschweig and St Pauli are closely matched and Braunschweig went to Karlsruhe and beat them 3-1 comfortably so no reason why St Pauli cannot do the same. I think St Pauli will score early so for me i think there is good value in backing St Pauli to be leading after 60 minutes. St Pauli to be leading after 60 minutes @ 5/4 PaddyPower

Event Karlsruher - St. Pauli
Selection St. Pauli
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.10
Reasoning The two teams are on opposite table places and moments. St. Pauli is very moralized as they have the chance of be the leader if they win this game. Furth, the leader, got a surprising draw at the bottom placed Aachen. This means extra motivation for St. Pauli and also more concentration as they have a similar game here and they don't want to be the second negative surprise of the weekend. This will bring them the necessary concentration to face a team which is coming from four consecutive defeats but who still have valorous players too. St. Pauli has all to win this game.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 September Germany Bundesliga 2 - 19.09.2011: Karlsruher SC - Sankt Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/karlsruher-st-pauli-806265/#ah;2 Sankt Pauli (-0.25) Odds: 1.86 (188bet) Stake: 6/10 Last season Karlsruhe closely avoided relegation and finished the season on the 15th rank. Their biggest problem was their ridicolous bad defence. They conceded believe it or not 72 goals in 34 games which is of course very bad. This summer break they exchanged almost the whole squad and signed many players from lower division clubs. In the beginning, it worked quite well and they got 6 points from the first 3 games. But then they lost 4 games in a row and they suddenly play absolutely pathetic. All these defeats were deserved and with many goals difference. Especially on their own home ground they showed some horrible displays, among others the 0:4 against below-average FSV Frankfurt or the 1:3 against Braunschweig. It is difficult to find reasons for their poor failure within the past weeks. Against Duisburg and Aue, they won against two teams who have back then been in a very bad form. Their defence simply plays without tactic and order and this will be quite a big problem against Sankt Pauli. They are very good in counter attacking and they are clinical in front of the opposing goals. Another reason for their sudden failure might be that their most talented attacker Terrazino sustained an injury. A very important aspect why I believe that Sankt Pauli will get all three points is the fact that manager Scharinger is very close to be dropped. Recently I had the impression that the players clearly played against him. Also, home advantage is not the biggest ever at the moment. The Wildparkstadion is a very extensive home ground where atmosphere is not very hot and fans seem to be against their team. One early conceded goal and the team would collapse, I am quite sure. Also Sankt Pauli is not depending very much on their own home ground in this season. All their away displays in this season against three strong teams (Bochum, Frankfurt, Braunschweig) were pretty decent. They were a bit unlucky to lose in Braunschweig but well, beating Braunschweig in their own stadium is very difficult. Sankt Pauli can depend on their very solid defence and their strong goalkeeper who do not allow very much. Their fast counter attacks are very dangerous through players like Kruse (who is by the way in the best form of his life) and the very fast player Bartels (who is the best winger of this league). Especially in the midfield, Sankt Pauli has clearly advantages. Boll, Bruns, Kruse and Bartels are players who would definitely be good enough for Bundesliga1 and new signing Schindler recently made a very strong impression as well. Moreover Sankt Pauli has a great mindset at the moment and much self confidence since they were able to beat 1860 4:2 after having been 0:2 behind last week. I think that situations in two clubs couldnt be more different. Sankt Pauli is first of all the better football team on every single position, they have tons of self-confidence and performed reasonable on the road so far. Karlsruhe has 4 consecutive defeats at the back and 13 conceded goals in 4 games. They seem to play against their manager and do not have the support of the fans anymore. Sankt Pauli should easily win here. -0.25 is a perfect choice because if things are bad, Karlsruhe could maybe get a lucky draw but I am extremely sure that Sankt Pauli will not in a thousand years lose this game.

Karlsruhe v St Pauli I think St Pauli should win this match tonight. Karlsruhe have played 7 games, winning 2 and losing 5.. St Pauli have played 7, winning 5 , drawing 1 and losing 1. The only match St Pauli did lose was away 1-0 to Braunschweig, and Braunschweig are doing well, placed 3rd in the table at the moment. Braunschweig and St Pauli are closely matched and Braunschweig went to Karlsruhe and beat them 3-1 comfortably so no reason why St Pauli cannot do the same. I think St Pauli will score early so for me i think there is good value in backing St Pauli to be leading after 60 minutes. St Pauli to be leading after 60 minutes @ 5/4 PaddyPower
Well that was easy money!! :clap

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 19.09.2011: Karlsruher SC - Sankt Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/karlsruher-st-pauli-806265/#ah;2 Sankt Pauli (-0.25) Odds: 1.86 (188bet) Stake: 6/10 Last season Karlsruhe closely avoided relegation and finished the season on the 15th rank. Their biggest problem was their ridicolous bad defence. They conceded believe it or not 72 goals in 34 games which is of course very bad. This summer break they exchanged almost the whole squad and signed many players from lower division clubs. In the beginning, it worked quite well and they got 6 points from the first 3 games. But then they lost 4 games in a row and they suddenly play absolutely pathetic. All these defeats were deserved and with many goals difference. Especially on their own home ground they showed some horrible displays, among others the 0:4 against below-average FSV Frankfurt or the 1:3 against Braunschweig. It is difficult to find reasons for their poor failure within the past weeks. Against Duisburg and Aue, they won against two teams who have back then been in a very bad form. Their defence simply plays without tactic and order and this will be quite a big problem against Sankt Pauli. They are very good in counter attacking and they are clinical in front of the opposing goals. Another reason for their sudden failure might be that their most talented attacker Terrazino sustained an injury. A very important aspect why I believe that Sankt Pauli will get all three points is the fact that manager Scharinger is very close to be dropped. Recently I had the impression that the players clearly played against him. Also, home advantage is not the biggest ever at the moment. The Wildparkstadion is a very extensive home ground where atmosphere is not very hot and fans seem to be against their team. One early conceded goal and the team would collapse, I am quite sure. Also Sankt Pauli is not depending very much on their own home ground in this season. All their away displays in this season against three strong teams (Bochum, Frankfurt, Braunschweig) were pretty decent. They were a bit unlucky to lose in Braunschweig but well, beating Braunschweig in their own stadium is very difficult. Sankt Pauli can depend on their very solid defence and their strong goalkeeper who do not allow very much. Their fast counter attacks are very dangerous through players like Kruse (who is by the way in the best form of his life) and the very fast player Bartels (who is the best winger of this league). Especially in the midfield, Sankt Pauli has clearly advantages. Boll, Bruns, Kruse and Bartels are players who would definitely be good enough for Bundesliga1 and new signing Schindler recently made a very strong impression as well. Moreover Sankt Pauli has a great mindset at the moment and much self confidence since they were able to beat 1860 4:2 after having been 0:2 behind last week. I think that situations in two clubs couldnt be more different. Sankt Pauli is first of all the better football team on every single position, they have tons of self-confidence and performed reasonable on the road so far. Karlsruhe has 4 consecutive defeats at the back and 13 conceded goals in 4 games. They seem to play against their manager and do not have the support of the fans anymore. Sankt Pauli should easily win here. -0.25 is a perfect choice because if things are bad, Karlsruhe could maybe get a lucky draw but I am extremely sure that Sankt Pauli will not in a thousand years lose this game.
FT 0:2 + 5.16 u Comfortable victory for Sankt Pauli. They were the clearly better team in every aspect and were absolutely superior in the midfield. They could have even won much more clearly but 2:0 is ok, too.