** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Return of Ted's "Bag A Rag" ( Again)

:) I'm go to post my Ayr tips for the next three days up here :hope for a decent profit. Bank~100 pts 4.50 2PT E/W KEYS OF CYPRUS currently a massive 25/1 with WH Cracking price for stable 2nd string likes it here at Ayr has a couple of wins. On a good mark ground will suite and has a big chance to bounce back here with lots in its favour that price will be gone soon!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr Cheer's Chuck buddy, hope your keeping well and in good form:ok 3.50 1.5 pts E/W RASSELAS 20/1 BOYLESPORTS BOG Another Nicholls inmate he does well at this three day meeting and although he has had a quiet year by his standards i expect him to be on the score sheet a good few time in the next three days. Horse is well handicapped is 1/1 here and trotter back on.

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr 2.20 both 0.5 e/w SP SONNY RED/TADALAVIL The former ran a cracker in the Ayr sliver cup last year and can bounce back to form while the later is a C4 winner here over 6f on soft. Trainer is local and does well here. 0.25 E/W L15 ALL FOUR NICHOLLS RUNNERS WITH PP SP TAKEN = 7.5 PTS Day1~19 pts Bet Bank~81pts

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr

:) I'm go to post my Ayr tips for the next three days up here :hope for a decent profit. Bank~100 pts 4.50 2PT E/W KEYS OF CYPRUS currently a massive 25/1 with WH Cracking price for stable 2nd string likes it here at Ayr has a couple of wins. On a good mark ground will suite and has a big chance to bounce back here with lots in its favour that price will be gone soon!
:nana Get in Baby:nana

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr Thanks a lot Lads:ok 3.20 two for me 1PT E/W ARGINAL 22/1 VC BOG~Runs a bit hot and cold but decent on a good day. Should be running on at the death and would rather back this horse at the price rather than trainers other horse who is way to short at 8's imo. The Irish trained runner could be a big threat but my 2nd selection is THE NIFTY FOX 1PT E/W 22/1 BET365 BOG~Getting back down to a fair mark likes a bit of cut went well here in May Shrewd trainer wiil have him spot on for this and does get winners at the track. BRONZE CUP Layla's Hero looks to have a strong chance on best form but at 8's is too short for me in a race like this. Nicholls has plenty in here as you would expect. His son rides 1.5 E/W 16/1 PP BOG 5PLACES ESPIRT DE MIDAS who won a claimer lto likes the ground is capable of winning a decent Handicap like this. The horse he beat was .75 E/W PP BOG 5 PLACES TOMBI 18/1 who has slipped way down the ratings needs luck in running but has an outside chance has ran some creditable races in as good as company as this. Not a great price should be 25's or more but will hopefully drift and finally another Nicholls horse .75 E/W 5 PLACES CARA'S REQUEST 25/1 BET 365 who is interestingly dropped back to 6f by the king and is lower than last winning mark Fanning gets the leg over he had a nice price winner today. 10 PTS INVESTED BANK 145.88 PTS

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr Two bets i'm already on in the GOLD CUP 1pt e/w KALDOUN KINGDOM 33/1 PP 4 PLACES(placed at the start of the week). Ran well in this last year a previous winner of the silver cup should run good race. LIGHT FROM MARS .5 @ 100 on Betfair trying to get .5 for a place. Won a good handicap in April over a mile interesting turned out for this 6f sprint will be running on at the death 2lb higher than last win but claimer who is getting winners takes 3lb off.

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr SILVER CUP I like a couple of big ones in this both drawn in the middle:$ 1.25 E/W GINGER TED 33/1 LADBROKES BOG 4 PLACES overpriced in my opinion is much better than last run. High enough mark but best trip and ground to suit could go very well has the blinkers on for the first time replacing cheek pieces. 1.25 E/W MAAREK 40/1 BOYLESPORTS BOG 5 PLACES Irish trained runner who will be suited by condition and has been in good form looks a lot more to come from this horse. Trainer has brought two horses over to Britain both have been 2nd!

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr AYR GOLD CUP Two more to add. 1pt E/W 40/1 WH 5 PLACES BOG ANNE OF KEIV A real outsider with a real squeak imo. Has been trained for this handled the soft at Ascot in June and down a couple more lbs will be 100% fit for this. 1PT E/W 33/1 CASTLES IN THE AIR 5 PLACES BOG BOYLES SPORT Have been keeping an eye on this one starting to run into form for shrewd owner on a fair mark coffin draw but if it gets away on term has a chance.

Re: Ted's Full Of Hot Ayr My best bet of the day runs in the 3.55. 2pts E/W 14/1 PP BOG SILVER RIME ~ A tad overpriced i think. Good 3rd here over a mile on Thursday a quick reappearance here for local trainer who puts a lady claimer on indeed she's already been in Ayr's winning closure this week! Decent e/w bet imo.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" Ok going to run this to the end of the flat season at least will continue on with Ayr bank. i've changed the title will be mostly big priced horses in Handicaps mainly at the weekend's and big meetings. The Cesarewitch .25 E/W IDEOLOGY 50/1 LADBROKES 5 PLACES .25 COMBAT ZONE E/W 66/1 SKYBET 6 PLACES Both German trained hard to way the form up but not coming here for the fun of it. Both have won at the distance any softening of the ground would be welcomed but ill have a small dabble at massive prices anyway. ANY CHANCE OF MOVING THIS TO THE ATR FORUM?

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" I fancy a couple today that i tipped upon this thread before. 2.40 CURRAGH .75 E/W MAAREK 16/1 BET365 BOG PAYING 5 PLACES Think this price is generous although it is a big field and it looks wide open bookies going 10/1 the field confirms that. Ran a cracker at Ayr last week and if that hasn't taken to much out of the horse can run a big race again.

Re: Ted's "Bag A Rag" 3.20 MUSSLEBURGH CARA'S REQUEST .75 E/W BET 365 12/1 Carrying 3lb more than when winning this last year but should go close again. Never troubled the judge at Ayr last week when well backed but this smaller field will suit. Trotter back on top he will get the horse to the front and try to dominate and make every post a winning post. Big chance imo will be hard to peg back today imo.