** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italia Serie A second round

Re: Italia Serie A second round Napoli v Milan Home team scored one or more goals Champions AC Milan have been hit by a rash of injuries ahead of Sunday's late game at Napoli. Along with Gennaro Gattuso, Robinho and Zlatan Ibrahimovic being out, midfielders Kevin-Prince Boateng and Massimo Ambrosini suffered side and back strains in Tuesday's 2-2 draw at Barcelona in the Champions League. Napoli, may well have to do without talismanic Argentine striker Ezequiel Lavezzi who has a heel injury.But here is Goran Pandev to replace Ezequiel Lavezzi, and Pandev is very good player AC Milan are unbeaten in the last six Serie A meetings with Napoli (three wins for the Rossoneri and three draws). The Partenipei have managed to beat AC Milan only once in their last 16 league encounters, 3-1 at the San Paolo back in 2008. AC Milan have won more Serie A games at the home of Napoli than any other side (22 times). Napoli have scored in each of their last 11 Serie A fixtures – currently the longest streak in the competition. AC Milan are unbeaten in their last nine Serie A games, however they have been held to a draw in three of the last four. The Rossoneri have suffered only one defeat in 2011, at Palermo last March (1-0). Massimiliano Allegri’s side collected 39 points away from home last season, at least nine more than any other Serie A side. AC Milan won seven of the nine league games they played without Zlatan Ibrahimovic last season (78%); with Ibra on the pitch their win percentage was 59%. Antonio Cassano was caught offside more than any other Serie A player on the opening match-day (four times). Allegri is currently unbeaten against Walter Mazzarri in Serie A: three wins for the Rossoneri manager and two draws.

Re: Italia Serie A second round

I think you like to say ATALANTA VS PALERMO :) Here is the last 5 games of bouth team ATALANTA’S LAST 5 RESULTS Serie A Sunday September 11, 2011 Genoa 2 - 2 Atalanta Coppa Italia Sunday August 21, 2011 Atalanta 3 - 4 Gubbio Serie B Sunday May 29, 2011 Grosseto 1 - 1 Atalanta Serie B Saturday May 21, 2011 Atalanta 2 - 2 Cittadella Serie B Monday May 16, 2011 AlbinoLeffe 2 - 3 Atalanta PALERMO’S LAST 5 RESULTS Serie A Sunday September 11, 2011 Palermo 4 - 3 Internazionale Europa League Thursday August 4, 2011 FC Thun 1 - 1 Palermo Europa League Thursday July 28, 2011 Palermo 2 - 2 FC Thun Coppa Italia Sunday May 29, 2011 Internazionale 3 - 1 Palermo Serie A Sunday May 22, 2011 Palermo 1 - 3 Chievo And i think that you may bet that this game will go OVER 2,5
Ye sorry, meant Palermo haha. Judging by them stats over 2.5 looks good value

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Napoli - AC Milan
Selection AC Milan
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.11
Reasoning Napoli will be without Lavezzi so they will have problems in their offense today. Millan won last three matches against Napoli last season 3-0 at home, 1-2 on the road, they played wonderful against Barcelona taking a point after 2-2 draw in Spain. AC Millan are definately stronger team at these odds I will back up them just because Napoli did not played very well against Millan in past few years.

Atalanta vs. Palermo I can't wait for team news and risk this price dropping. Both teams had performances they will be proud of in week 1 and both will come into this psyched up. Palermo had a typical performance. I still think they'll struggle this season but they took complete advantage of Inter's inept formation and calamitous defending. They had their own usual struggles as well though. Atalanta gave Genoa a really good game that ended 2-2. Their attacking four caused a lot of problems with Moralez leading the way bagging the goals. Denis also looked surprisingly decent. Atalanta will look to their home games for safety, as any relegation candidate would. With a relative wind in their sails I'm sure they'll have a real crack at Palermo. Palermo in turn will of course fancy their chances of scoring a couple. Munoz is said to be missing but I am not at all sure why. Given that it is Tuesday it is entirely possible that Gazzetta are wrong and he'll make it. If not Migliaccio could slot in with Silvestre. I think there is a strong chance they'll start Acquah in this one. His intro in the Inter match had a positive impact. Miccoli and Hernandez should both lead the line again. I see this match as being quite a good one on paper. Both teams have impetus to attack and Palermo have a tendency to go over anyway. Great odds in my opinion. Over 2.5 goals - 2.130 - 5 points - Pinnacle
Just backed overs @2 so the odds haven't changed much, good luck with your bet, hopefully we will have a goal fest :hope:hope:hope

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Udinese - Fiorentina
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.35
Reasoning Udinise is not the same team like last season they sold six titular players and bought new, but they won opening match on the road 0-2 against Lecce. Fiorentina on the other hand also won opening match at home 2-0 against Bologna, but they defeated three times in last four games Udinese. On 1st May this year they won 5-2 at home against Udinese, two years ago they won here 0-1. Fiorentina will be with fresher legs today because Udinese played on Thursday against Ren 2-1 home win very tough match Udinese finished with ten man after red card in their squad so I think they will struggle to win today.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Inter - AS Roma
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.50
Reasoning Inter are nothing spercial this season after Etoo left this club they are so poor, last game against Turkish Trabzonspor at home 0-1 home loss, total shots on target Inter 2 Trabzonspor 7, shots wide Inter 2 Trabzonspor 4 corners Inter 2 Trabzonspor 7, offsides Inter 1 Trabzonspor 5, so it seems that Inter aver poor club at the moment. Forlan did not played but what he can do after all team is in poor fit. Roma are also very poor they were eliminated of Europe League defeated by Slovakian Slovan, also lose opening match in Seria A so I think 0-0 today will be good for both sides, point is more than nothing
Spot on well done :clap

It has stopped raining - fcuk. I really hope they don't come back out because nobody is scoring on that pitch.
Ye there doesn't seem to have been many chances created. Hopefully it does get cancelled and we get our stakes refunded.

As it stands that is not a helpful post. They may well go on to both win' date=' but in this section we require some reasoning as to why you think they will both win.[/quote'] Absolutely right - Lazio looked very sharp vs. Milan. With a strikeforce of Klose and Cisse (who I rate very highly) I can see them causing problems for Genoa, a team whose transfer market dealings hasn't impressed me. Lazio are without Mauri which is a loss but at home I can see them picking up a win vs. a team that could only draw vs. Atalanta in the first game. Juventus - well we all saw how well they started the season. Conte knows Siena inside out and will know what to come up against. Juve also have more options now with Vucinic fully fit and Vidal a player I expect to be one of the best players of the division. Normally I wouldn't touch Juventus away to a weaker side, as they always seemed to struggle vs. smaller teams but this 'new' Juve (touch wood) under Conte might finally be the team that brings Juve back into the higher levels of Serie A.

Re: Italia Serie A second round Backed Juventus @ evens which seems great value, they had a fantastic start and with their new players they look a really good team now. Also gone for Lazio just under evens, as has been said they did well against AC Milan and they have a good strike force. :hope

Re: Italia Serie A second round Napoli - Milan 2 very even teams fight out in San Paolo, there are some injury scares for both sides, Napoli are without Britos and Lavezzi is doubtful though last reports say he will start the game! For Milan its more bad news, alot of first 11 are out and Allegri has to cope with only 3 strikers Pato, Cassano, El Shaarawy. Other absents are Flamini, Mexes, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Ambrosini, Boateng. Napoli president has invested heavily on the team in the last years and it starts to succeed. They played a strong 1-1 in Manchester on the midweek while Milan showed a remarkable team defending in Camp Nou and escaped with a point thanks to a last minute Silva's header. I believe tonights game between 2 scudetto contenders starts rather cautiously and the real action gets going in the 2nd half. These are expected lineups tonight : Napoli (3-4-2-1): De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica, Maggio, Inler, Gargano, Dossena, Hamsik, Lavezzi, Cavani Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Aquilani, Seedorf, Pato, Cassano Time of 1st goal (28 min or later) 1.8 @ Triobet 5pts Cavani first goalscorer 6.0 @ Triobet 1pt :hope

to add: Cagliari - Novara I believe Cagliari are overpriced after win in Roma. They played good organised game, but only won because Roma is in total mess. Novara showed good comeback in first round against Chievo canceling Chievos lead 4 minutes from time. I agree with >bookmakers that Cagliari are better team, but can not agree that they have such a big handicap to beat, hence i see value on Novara. Novara +1 @ 1.87 sbobet -- Catania - Cesena First round Catania failed to beat Siena, now they face better opponent in Cesena. About hosts, they lost Silvestere in defence, but got few good transfers. Cesena lost only Giaccherini to Juvenstus and bought several good experienced starts. Mutu and Candreva as main players. I think Catania should get to a winner in second attempt, Cesena will play counter attack football, but Catania are better team with more depth and Montella get his first win. Biggest problem for Cesena is that Antonioli, their first goalkeeper is injured and instead of him Ravaglia (come from Serie C) will play. Catania -0.5 @ 2.16 sbobet -- Parma - Chievo Parma lost opener to Juve 1-4. Juve were better team. So it is time for Parma, who eventually dont have bad team overall, show what they are worth. Giovinco and company have some good individuals and they are imo a team which should be placed in middle of the table, without having to worry about relegation. Biabany ,Valiani, Crespo, Floccari, Santacroce.... good players who might get a shot after that loss. Chievo this season, unusualy with many changes also lost few important figures - Constant and Mantovani gone and midfield is almost all new - Parma -0.5 @ 2.06 sbobet Siena - Juventus Still not 100% about Juventus, but two things make me go for them. Pepe and Pirlo. Pepe was mediocre transfer last year, but in first game, he made to me very good impression so wings are covered at Juvnetus. Pirlo looks like the best added value to the team in game against Parma he was excellent and despite Juventus dont have any real superstars, it looks they have a big depth and complete team. Siena one of candidates to relegate - probably the surest one to go back to B and if Juventus want to win trophies these are games they must win. Also Conte, Juventus coach, was in charge of Siena in last season, so he know their weaknesess very well. Juventus -0.75 @ 2.04 sbobet
Novara void Catania win Parma win Juventus half win ok week in Italia

Parma - Chievo (@2.06) sbobet 3 points :ok After lost 1 match, Parma at home against Chievo has a good opportunity, more quality player for home side, Chievo change trainer and also sell good players as usually, odds gave a value on home win Lazio - Genoa Over 2.5 (@1.95) unibet 5 points :ok According to me this is a value odds, Lazio and Genoa seem both with no good defense in first match, Malesani (Genoa trainer) is well known as an attacking trainer, Reja (Lazio Trainer) usually take more attention to defense part, but first match against Milan show that is side has some difficulties, both play a propositive football. Napoli - Milan 1 (@2.85) 2 points unibet :ok These odds Sunday evening will be a dream I think, Milan without Ibra, both have a champions League match this week, but I think Sunday evening San Paolo stadium will help a lot home side, Milan after match against Lazio seems still not in good form. Siena - Juventus 2 (@1.74) 5 points sbobet :ok Juventus plays an impressive football in 1st match, and player like Vucinic, Vidal, Elia and Krasic were all on the bench, Conte has an idea of offensive football and sure Juventus will play always for win, Pirlo seems to have something to show to Milan which leave free him. Siena will fight for relegation but at this moment Juventus can take 3 points.
:cheers