Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Galatasaray (4-2-3-1): Muslera - Eboue, Servet, Ujfalusi, Hakan - Selçuk, Engin- Melo, Emre, Kazim Kazim- Elmander Recent Form: WWWWW Manisaspor (4-4-2): İlker - Ömer, Akaminko, Hüseyin, Klukowski, Yiğit Gökoğlan, Mehmet Güven, Nizamettin, Murat Erdoğan, Ahmet İlhan, Isaa Recent Form: WDLDL

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Sivasspor - Samsunspor few reasons for this one, Samsunspor as i read in some kind of financial funk and they just release three players last week - Sahin, Sarp and Teber, they did play some solid football against Besiktas, but it was a game they played on home soil, where they are hard to beat. When it comes to away game, story completley changes, without their fans and their pitch, Samsunspor played winless and with only one goal scored. I am not an expert in this league, but the odds combined with both team performances apeals a lot to me Sivasspor -0.5 @ 1.98 sbobet Gala should also win but odds are bad, hcp high and probablygoing opposite way is the only way to go. If no last minute news, i am skipping Gala game.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Sivasspor - Samsunspor Selection Sivasspor Strength 10/10 Date 21/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 2.00 Reasoning In my opinion this odds are too high, I must put my money on the hosts win. Sivasspor is very good team, especially at home, won 2:0 against Fenerbahce in this season, but after this win have streak with three draws in a row at home, time to change. Time for the win. Samsunspor is poor, really poor on away matches. 6 losts in 8 away matches and 1:10 goals balance.. Sivasspor can beat this team with few goals margin.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Gaziantepspor - Bursaspor
Selection Under 2
Strength 10/10
Date 22/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.05
Reasoning I see value in this odds, option is safety, I can't image high result in this game. Both teams have big troubles with offense players, both teams not making goals chances, few shots per match. Awful stuff in attack, really. Goalkeepers in both teams is the strongest part of the squad. 0:1, 0:0, 1:0, 0:0 last Gaziantep results 0:1, 0:0, 0:2, 0:0 last Bursa results Max one goal today

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Trabzonspor - Orduspor
Selection Orduspor +1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.95
Reasoning I see chances to points for Orduspor in this match, but take more safety +1 asian handicap. Orduspor after 5 losts in a row change coach, Hector Raul Coupe is new coach, very experience man. New motivation, new quality.. Orduspor in last round lost 0:2 at home against really strong Galata, but not played bad, have more shots and missed few good chances. If keep this level can make troubles for Trabzon. Trabzon is in very bad form, 3 losts in a row, lost two times in derby - against Galata and Fenerbahce, morale in team is very low. Orduspor have chances.
Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Besiktas - Karabuk
Selection Over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.95
Reasoning In previous season Besiktas won 4:1 on away and take draw 1:1 at home, but missed many goals chances. Besiktas in last time played many matches, but not have problems with goal scoring - 3 goals against Maccabi, 2 against Ordospur, 4 against Manisa, 1 against Istanbul and Samsunspor and 3 against Stoke.. For sure today can score minimum 2. Karabuk play open football, in 5 of last 6 matches concending minimum 2 goals. In last match lost on away 3:5. Three goals are very possible.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Looking ahead to the upcoming games I think Genclerbirligi are great value to beat IBB... Genclerbirligi are very strong at home and recently have even improved their away form overtaking IBB in the standings. IBB have slumped since losing their coach to the national team and are now winless in 4 and they've lost away against much worse teams than Genclerbirligi this season. I also think the bookies have got the odds in the Trabzonspor v Orduspor match way wrong and that game is much closer than they think and I'm temped to go for a double chance on Orduspor. It's a derby and Orduspor are about to change manager with Hector Cuper taking charge after this game which makes it hard to call. But I think both teams would probably settle for a draw so they can regroup during the winter break and the double chance would cover 2 of the 3 possible outcomes at good odds.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 gençlerbirliği- ibb gençler plays very impressive games lately.. especially at home they play very offencive and good football.. last week gençler beat trabzon away.. and showed that they can beat every team at home.. there is no important missing or suspended player for today.. after arif erdem became manager ibb doesnt play good football lately.. today hasagiç(goal keeper) ali güzeldal, efe inanç and zayetta wont play.. ibb can replace these players but these are important missings as my opinion.. gençler wins; 2.35 bets10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Genclerbirligi vs Buyuksehir Home side looks great recently and the last 3 wins have shown great results and great game play. Istanbul BB were good away to Besiktas, made 3 draws in last 3 games, have just 2 defeats in last 9 games, but I think tonight home side has pretty much chances of a win! The Ankara team is looking to go closer of a Europa League spot so a win here is a must! home win @ 2.38 with StanJames

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Trabzonspor vs Orduspor Local derby here and the home side is not in their best mood. They have 3 defeats in last 3 games, win less in last 8 games and a very bad morale. Away side is looking strong to this game as they have 6 defeats in last 6 games and 9 win less games. The away side will meet after that their new coach, Hector Raul Cuper and they will try to impress him in this one. away +1 AH @ 2.01 with 188bet

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Besiktas vs Kardemir Home side is one of the most in form teams in Turkey at the moment. They are playing very offensively and only the bad luck made that they do not have 5 goals in last 5 games. Kardemir has 3 defeats in last 4 games and is win less in last 4 matches. 2 of the last 5 games went over 2.5 goals for Besiktas, while 2 of the last 5 games have gone over 2.5 goals for Kardemir. 2, 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Gaziantepspor vs Bursaspor Away side is a shadow of the team that was 2-3 seasons ago and that mainly because they do not score much. Bursaspor scored just 6 goals in 7 matches away this season! they have scored just 2 goals in last 8 games. Gaziantep conceded just 1 and scored just 1 in last 4 games. Expect a match with at maximum 2 goals! under 2 goals @ 2.01 with PinnacleSports

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Besiktas - Kardemir Karabukspor All matches today in Turkey are interesting from betting point of view, but this one stands out for me. It is because the tradition of playing big team versus small team. I followed many games like that and usualy big team goes down and then win it with some 2 or 3 goals at the end. Today this kind of match it will be. Especially good is that guest should not hide, their last 3-5 lost game only confirms that, Besiktas do miss out on Quaresma and Simao but i reckon, despite players are probably irreplacalbe for them, they still have adequate quality to score goals - especially as guest defnce is in shambles. over 2.5 @ 1.86 sbobet

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Trabzonspor - Orduspor: Trabzonspor @ 1.57 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The reasoning is simple. Both teams have been poor recently but Trabzonspor is at home and they do have the better quality roster. Orduspor has lost 6/6 recent matches. The odds are short but I believe Trabzonspor can finish the first half of the season here.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Gaziantespor - Bursaspor: Draw @ 3.25 (Betfred) 10/10 Both teams have the same poor form in the last 8 matches (1-4-3). Both teams are near the relegation line (Gaziantespor: 15th with 15 pts; Bursaspor: 13th with 18 points). Gaziantespor has the 2nd worst home record (2-2-4) and Bursaspor has 5th worst away record (1-3-3). Nothing really recommends a win for either team and the draw would leave both sides stisfied, I think.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Tuesday 3 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP Kayserispor v Bursaspor Kulübü (16:00 GMT) 2.5 3.16 2.94 105.66 % Sivasspor v KDC Karabükspor (16:00 GMT) 1.97 3.4 4.3 103.43 % Trabzonspor v Manisaspor (16:00 GMT) 1.66 3.65 5.76 104.76 % Galatasaray SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (18:30 GMT) 1.45 4.2 8 105.28 % Mersin Idman Yurdu v MKE Ankaragücü (18:30 GMT) 1.6 3.75 6.5 104.55 % Wednesday 4 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP Gençlerbirligi SK v Samsunspor (16:00 GMT) 1.75 3.41 5 106.47 % Orduspor v Fenerbahçe SK (16:00 GMT) 5.75 3.65 1.66 104.79 % Besiktas JK v Eskisehirspor (18:30 GMT) 1.8 3.5 5.25 103.17 % Gaziantepspor v Antalyaspor (18:30 GMT) 2.27 3.2 3.5 103.87 %

-1 handicap is now 13/20 on Bet365. Paddy Power still have it at 7/5!
Nope, there are 2 handicaps. PP handicap is europian and -1 means only win by 2 or more goals,if they win by 1 you lose.Bet365 has Mersin with -1.5AH (by 2 goals) at @2.20 which is right and -1AH (win by 1 money back) at @1.65. Europian handicap -1 at bet365 is also @2.20.

Nope, there are 2 handicaps. PP handicap is europian and -1 means only win by 2 or more goals,if they win by 1 you lose.Bet365 has Mersin with -1.5AH (by 2 goals) at @2.20 which is right and -1AH (win by 1 money back) at @1.65. Europian handicap -1 at bet365 is also @2.20.
Ahh, your right! Thanks for pointing out mate :clap

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 mersin- ankaragücü there is no need to explain about this match.. ankaragücü will play full A2 team today.. and mersin will pla full squad.. ankaragücü; bora, mehmet, aydın,ümit, ishak bilal,muhammet, abdullah, gökhan,aybars,engin... no chance for ankaragücü.. 4-0 0r 5-0 for mersin..

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Sivasspor> Kardemir Karabuk = 1 (1.83) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Sivasspor position 11° points 24 Kardemir Karabuk position 16° points 12 Preview: Sivasspor: Suspended: Faty (defender 8 / 0); injured: Yerlikaya (defender 11 / 0); fall: Karakas (midfielder 10 / 0). Kardemir Karabuk: in doubt: Deum (defender 9 / 0), Vjekoslav Tomic (goalkeeper 10 / 0), Erkan Taskiran (midfielder 9 / 0); Suspended: Shelton (forward 16 / 4), Nikolic (defender 12 / 0). The Sivasspor has a score in-house w4-d4-l1 goals scored 14 goals against 11 while Kardemir Karabuk has a score out of the house of w0-d1-l8 goals scored 5 goals against 15. The Sivasspor has won the last home match with a score of 3-2 against Samsunspor while Kardemir Karabuk has lost the last game away from home with a score of 0-1 against Besiktas. The visiting team is a disaster when playing away from home, is in bad shape and in the last 5 games has picked up 1 point. The home team does not lose 1 game for 5 consecutive rounds in the last 10 games lost only with Galatasaray and Besiktas. Superiority of the home team is to return for results. The sign 1 is possible. Earlier last season: 5-1 (Sivasspor at home) and 2-1 (K. Karabukspor at home). A year ago, Sivasspor was 15 in the standings with 15 points. Now it's 11 with 24 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Mersin vs Ankaragucu Home side is a decent team in Turkey with good performances especially away from home. The are on 6th spot, but now it is their chance to register first home win with a larger goal difference as they will meet a A2 side of Ankaragucu. Most of the first team players have left the visitor's club as they haven;t been paid. According to the press we will not see: ""Ugur Ucar (df, 8/0Galatasaray), Kagan Soylemezgiller (mf, 15/1Karabuk), Ozgur Cek (df, 11/0 Fenerbahce),Tonia Tisdell (mf, 12/2), Jaroslav Cerny (mf, 2/0), Theo Weeks (mf, 13/1), Murat Duruer (mf, 13/1Karabük), Hurriyet Gucer (mf, 16/2 Karabuk), Guven Varol (mf, 16/0 Karabuk), Umut Sozen (mf, 9/0), Ediz Bahtiyaroglu (df, 11/0 Ordu), Turgut Dogan Sahin (mf, 15/1), Serdar Ozkan (mf, 12/1)". " Expect a home win, a bigger one! home -2 AH @ 3.35 with bet65

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Genclerbirligi> Samsunspor = 1 (1.67) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Genclerbirligi position 5° points 28 Samsunspor position 17° points 12 Preview: Genclerbirligi: Suspended: Ermin Zec (striker 14 / 1). Samsunspor: absent due to international commitments: Aristide Bance (striker 17 / 4); Absent Murat Ceylan (midfielder 0 / 0), Selim Teber (midfielder 3 / 0). The Genclerbirligi has a score in-house w6-d2-l1 goals scored 18 goals against 6 while Samsunspor has a score out of the house w0-d2-l7 goals scored 2 goals against 7. The home team scored 4 wins in 4 games while the visiting team out of the house is a disaster has lost the last game played away from home with a score of 2-3 against Sivasspor. The Genclerbirligi is in good shape while the Samsunspor squdra is a poor and in bad shape. The most obvious problems are the visiting team's poor concentration and poor potential of the team, plus a very sterile attack with only 12 goals in 17 games. Overwhelming superiority of the Genclerbirligi sign 1 net. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Mersin -1.25 @ 1.97 Again a bad away team who collected only 2 point from 9 till now in champs. But even better news for this bet are the missings in the away team, From what i could get only some 4-6 regulars will play today as guest are in deep financial crisis and coach has filled the team with youngsters. With that in mind i believe Mersin who are 3-3-3 home team have good opportunty to get all three points as they odds went down a lot i belive this hcp i still playable Sivasspor @ 1.92 I am again on Sivasspor today, this team continues to impress, especially at home this team is a fortress loosing only once and beating mighty Fenerbahce in that venue on the process. Karabuk bad team when it comes to away games, with only one point from 9 games so far, so basically i cant see much for them today, especially as Sivaspor loves to score - play offensivelly. I also read that guest will miss important players in likes of NIkolic and Selton. All in all odds are pretty good for the logical run ov Siva to continue

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Gala - 1 ah @ 2.05 Odds have now risen on Gala, dont really know why as i didn see any significant news about teams. All in all IBB playing some solid football and probably they are the surprise team of the season. But after Gencer game, where they comprehensively lost, i believe this run is coming to an end, now they face Galatasaray who was before mini break in great run with only wins to their name. and with lately strong defence. It is a derby game so no way of realxing for both teams and it will be a big fight surely but taking into account Galas mementum i believe they should win it with at least a goal in this case, stake returned, probably straight Gala win, good for some combos if oyu play em Kayserispor v Bursaspor draw @ 3.20 & Kayseri 0 @ 1.80+ Low odds for a draw here, but it is not unexpetcted as those teams are basically on a very just level. Bursaspor this season traditionally poor when it comes to scoing goals , but theyd dont do so bad in defence, Kayseri might be good at home, especially in last games where they conceeeded only two goals. Overall it is very hard to separate those two teams, i would say that probably Kayseri is somewhat closer to the win, but i would not believe they will have it easy against Bursa today. From team news i have seen that home tema misses one imp. player upfront, whereas Bursa is covered so no major misses. All in all, i do give a draw more than 30% here and i believe that for small stakes it should be taken, along with Kayseri 0, which is also around 1.83

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 sivas- karabük sivas plays very impressive at home.. eneramo, grosicki and erman very offencive players and there is no problem to score goal.. only faty and hayrettin wont play today.. sivas can replace them easyly.. karabük plays awfull away..and today nikoliç(defence) , shelton(offence) wont play.. these are most important players for karabük.. karabük transferde very good players but new transfers wont play today the rules of turkish football federation. sivas straight wins; 1.85 bets10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 galatasaray- ibb gala is the best team of turkish super league.. and this is revenge time cause first match ibb beat us 2-0.. only melo and emre çolak wont play but we can replace them with albert riera and ayhan.. ibb play awfull recently.. no chence.. gala -1 handicap