Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Hello all :) I kindly ask you to forgive me this weekend since I will be brief... I studied my games and decided to place bets on 5 games : Antalyaspor v Galatasaray Antalya team is amazingly hungry for points and believe me with their experienced players, as well as good coach, they can harm any team in a good day... They are winless for a long time and Im pretty sure they see this game as the best way to stand up again ... Galatasaray is in good form. On Friday night the team will most probably play with two attackers... Baros will be in the starting 11 which is good for our bet... Both Teams To Score @1.73 6/10 William Hill Over 2.5 Goals @1.99 4/10 Pinnacle -------------------------------------------------------- Eskisehirspor v Manisaspor Despite some good results, I need to remind that because of financial problem Manisa almost coculdnt transfer anyone and as far as I remember this is their trainer's first experince in Super League... Eskisehir is a city of football with their devoted fans and I believe this is themoment to bounce back with their nice squad which is clearly better than Manisa's... Eskisehirspor (-0.5) @1.92 6/10 Pinnacle ----------------------------------------------------------- Bursaspor v Trabzonspor This is my highest stake bet... Bursa will do all to win against Trabzon especially after therir lost in last week against Galatasaray while Trabzon has all the power to score with Burak who is the top scorer at the moment with 8 goals and he is full of energy since he didnt play on Tuesday against CSKA because of his ban... Well, I expect both teams to score at least once :) Both Teams To Score @1.73 8/10 William Hill Over 2.25 Goals @1.85 7/10 Pinnacle ------------------------------------------------------------- Gaziantepspor v Genclerbirligi Maybe there is no more that as hungry as Gaziantepspor... With their new coach they got 2 draws and surelt they will do all to get their very first 3 point this season in front of home crowd.. Their squad is clearly better than Gencler's and considering their next game will be an away game against Galatasaray in Istanbul, they will try very hard to get their needed 3 points from Gencler... Gaziantepspor @1.83 7/10 Ladbrokes --------------------------------------------------------------- Fenerbahce v Samsunspor Im taking this bet since I like offered price for the offered handicap... I believe that one way or another Fener will see a 2 goal difference win with the help of fans in Istanbul against maybe the weakest side of the league... Fenerbahce (-1.5) @1.92 5/10 Pinnacle Well, I wish you all a relaxing and a profitable weekend. I will be back on Monday for the MIY v Besiktas game :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Well, first of all I am sorry for my English. This is going to be my first post in this category. So don't put so much money on my picks:) By the way I'm Turkish. Bursaspor vs Trabzonspor Bursaspor one of the tough teams in Turkish Super Leagu and very hard to beat them in ther stadium front of their good supporters. This year they played 3 matches in home, won 2 games, lost 1 game but the lost was like a little miracle. Anyway, Trabzonspor played Champions League match in this week and they are tired and dispirited. I believe there won't be good game and goals. It will be boring and tough game. My first pick is under 2,5 = 1.75 (bet365) My second pick is draw = 3.00 (bet365) ------------------------------ Eskişehirspor vs Manisaspor Time to victory for Eskişehirspor. I don't have words to say for this game. Eskisehir is powerful when they play in home but they lost last 2 games now they will play against Manisaspor. I believe this match will be first step to raise for Eskisehirspor. My first pick is Eskisehir win = 1.91 (bet365) My second pick is 1.5 over = 1.31 (bet365)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012

Bursaspor vs Trabzonspor My first pick is under 2,5 = 1.75 (bet365) :nana My second pick is draw = 3.00 (bet365) :nana ------------------------------ Eskişehirspor vs Manisaspor My first pick is Eskisehir win = 1.91 (bet365) :wall My second pick is 1.5 over = 1.31 (bet365) :nana
Guys did you like the begining? If you want I can keep to write my pick on this forum. But my english a little bit problem to write explaination of picks.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Addition to my original picks : Checking the offered price and the momentum of the teams, Kayserispor deserves a bet over Sivas... They are playing at home and coming from a win against Besiktas. Sivas is not that bad I strongly believe they will have a hard time today... Medium Stakes, Kayseri (-0.5) @2.08 188Bet 6/10 Good Luck :)

i'm sorry yaman but if you say samsunspor is one of the worst team in the league' date=' and fener can't score against such a team then turkish football is just terrible[/quote'] Haven you been living somewhere else like another planet? This is football mate... QPR beats Chelsea, Milan comes from 3-0 defeat, Messi misses penalty, Camerron makes to the Quarter finals in World Cup, Apoel took point from Porto, City beats United 6-1 etc etc etc... This is just football...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 nice tips Yaman but like LLMB0611..i was so disspointed in gala and feners...just crazy! but bursa v tranz game achurly worked out ok with both teams scoreing...just!:notworthy seems like turkish league is in abit of a transition...feners and gala will need to sort them selfs out:cheers

nice tips Yaman but like LLMB0611..i was so disspointed in gala and feners...just crazy! but bursa v tranz game achurly worked out ok with both teams scoreing...just!:notworthy seems like turkish league is in abit of a transition...feners and gala will need to sort them selfs out:cheers
I agree with Fenerbahce not being as good as the ranking says but i think Galatasaray is doing good.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Hello again :) I have 2 picks for today ; Event : Galatasaray v Gaziantepspor Selection : Over 2.5 Goals Strength : 8/10 Bookmaker/Price : Canbet @ 1.90 I simply believe that Galatasaray will concede and score at least once... I'll go against the odds movement here... I expect each team to score but finally to see at least 3 goals... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event : Orduspor v Bursaspor Selection : Bursaspor Strength : 9/10 Bookmaker/Price : Coral @ 2.80 This is the bet of the season for me "so far" ... Orduspor is good but also overrated and the team they are facing is Bursa who is winless for 3 weeks and wants to stand up asap... No one says its easy ( it may be though) but quality, motivation and the hunger will be on Bursa's side... We may lose or win this bet but, I assure you this is the correct bet... Good Luck and take care all :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Turkey punters, what do you think about Trabsonspor HW in a combo? Antalyaspor is in bad form - only 2 draws in their last 5 matches which came at home. They managed to take one away win but that was earlier in the season. Trabson managed 1-1 draw at Bursaspor but now they have to make another step to the top of the table!?!

Hello again :) I have 2 picks for today ; Event : Galatasaray v Gaziantepspor Selection : Over 2.5 Goals Strength : 8/10 Bookmaker/Price : Canbet @ 1.90 I simply believe that Galatasaray will concede and score at least once... I'll go against the odds movement here... I expect each team to score but finally to see at least 3 goals... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event : Orduspor v Bursaspor Selection : Bursaspor Strength : 9/10 Bookmaker/Price : Coral @ 2.80 This is the bet of the season for me "so far" ... Orduspor is good but also overrated and the team they are facing is Bursa who is winless for 3 weeks and wants to stand up asap... No one says its easy ( it may be though) but quality, motivation and the hunger will be on Bursa's side... We may lose or win this bet but, I assure you this is the correct bet... Good Luck and take care all :)
not bad m8...one win and won loss..suprised gala got beat...gazian must be pretty good:ok any tips for the other games m8? i.e feners v besikitas....Kayserispor look pretty good also

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Hello All :) I dont have any particular bet for today but I must say that I see a great potential of DRAW in all 4 games... Teams are actually very close to each other and I wont be suprised to see 4 draws :) Manisaspor v Ankaragucu - Draw @3.72 Pinnacle 2.5/10 Genclerbirligi v Kayseri - Draw @3.40 Pinnacle 2.5/10 Besiktas v Fenerbahce - Draw @3.41 Pinnacle 2.5/10 Sivasspor v MIY - Draw 3.60 Pinnacle 2.5/10 Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 odds are interesting for genclerbirligi today.they were not so bad against gaziantepspor at the weekend.result was not fair for me.kayseri is in a good row but i am still in doubt about their away performance.they are going to play against galatasaray on sunday.it can affect about their motivation here.kayseri is not so tough team for me.results of last games mislead the public here..especially at home genclerbirligi can easily defeat other anatolian teams..it is ok for me to take home+0 as 2.14 price..my favourite is home side under these conditions.. Genclerbirligi-Kayserispor Home+0 2.14 10 stakes

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2011/2012 Hello :) I will be very busy this weekend so I kindly ask you to forgive me with the reasonings but I will share my 3 main picks : Bursaspor (-0.75) @1.81 9/10 188BET Fenerbahce (-1.5) @2.01 8/10 188BET Mersin Idman Yurdu (-0.5) @1.91 7/10 188BET I also expect overish games in Mersin, Fenerbahce and Besiktas games... This season our Federation decided to make teams play every 3 days and this is not smtg what our teams and players get used to... This is the main reason we see more suprising results considering last seasons which effect my very own form... I believe that after the 10th week, step by step things will get better... I wish you all the bets and lots of luck:)

#teampoints g.dif. overallstreakhomestreakawaystreak
1Fenerbahce1814:75-3-0draw 22-2-0draw 13-1-0draw 1
2Orduspor159:54-3-1draw 12-2-0draw 12-1-1won 2
3Belediyespor1413:94-2-2draw 12-2-0draw 12-0-2lost 2
3Galatasaray1413:94-2-2lost 13-0-1lost 11-2-1draw 1
5Manisaspor1410:74-2-2won 42-1-1won 22-1-1won 2
6Besiktas1410:84-2-2draw 12-1-1draw 12-1-1won 1
7Trabzonspor1313:93-4-1draw 22-1-1draw 11-3-0draw 1
8Bursaspor1114:103-2-3draw 22-1-1draw 11-1-2draw 1
9Genclerbirligi119:123-2-3won 13-1-0won 20-1-3lost 2
10Sivaspor1111:153-2-3won 12-1-1won 11-1-2lost 1
11Kayserispor1012:113-1-4lost 11-1-2won 12-0-2lost 1
12Mersin1010:113-1-4lost 31-0-3lost 22-1-1lost 1
13Antalyaspor97:102-3-3draw 21-2-1draw 21-1-2draw 1
14Gaziantepspor89:102-2-4won 21-1-2won 11-1-2won 1
15Eskisehirspor89:112-2-4draw 11-1-2lost 21-1-2draw 1
15Karabukspor89:112-2-4draw 12-1-1won 10-1-3draw 1
17Samsunspor76:111-4-3draw 21-2-1draw 10-2-2draw 1
18Ankaragucu16:180-1-7lost 40-0-4lost 40-1-3lost 2

Event Gaziantepspor - Trabzonspor
Selection Gaziantepspor
Strength 10/10
Date 29/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.75
Reasoning Gaziantepspor made some amazing results in the last four games. Draw with Besiktas and Sivasspor, and win over Genclerbirgli by a clear 3-0, and the most recent win at Galatasaray by 4-2 made all the attention be concentrate on them. At home they use to be a hard team, specially for Trabzonspor who only won there seven of the twenty five games they played. Trabzonspor is divided between the Champions League and the Turkish SuperLeague. Three games ago they got a demoralizing defeat at Moscow by 3-0, and after that they couldn't win any game, getting two draws. Next Wednesday they receive Spartak Moscow and today they may not be so concentrate as they should facing a team in top form.