** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > 13 September

Mustafa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > 13 September

APOEL - Zenit St. Petersburg I am not interested here on the outcome. Just remember who's the referee : Eduardo Iturralde González (ESP) Over 3.5 cards @ 1.60 Betcity You can find cards markets on Betsson or Bet365. GL!
FT: 4:3 ... Bet365 Over 4 @ 1.775 ; Over 4.5 @ 2.10 (My stake: 9/10 @ 1.6)
Olympiakos - Marseille OM (0) @ 1.92 Gamebookers This match look very underish one.. I think advantage on the french side , hosts dont have official games. You can put on a draw at HT too, odds around 2.00. Not having a single official game it will count in my oppinion, and weight a lots. Last season with another french opponent Bordeaux, Olympiakos lost both games.
FT: 0-1 (My stake 1/10 @ 1.92)
Barcelona - Milan ...Supercup with Porto would remember frustration of Villa showed to linesmen decisions, because he was caught offside , I cant remember how many times :lol 8-0 Barcelona offside > 3 @ 1.85 Betcity.ru
FT: 5-2 (My stake 9/10 @ 1.85) :\ Because of bad net connection couldnt post my last selection with 1h prior start here: Porto - Shakhtar : Shakhtar score first half @ 2.80 (My stake 1/10) HT: 1-1 4-0 and near 15 units :ok Betting 3-way first round in Champions League (you see more on Europa League) it is suicide. Tonight locked some stats I keep (corners, cards, offsides, fouls) from previous years and most likely will do it again on Wednesday or Europa League first round. P.S : Dont look back... andiamo avanti :cheers

Porto vs Shaktar 13.09.2011 Pick: over 2,5 Odd: 1,82 (Sbobet, pinnacle...) Confidence: 4/10 Two natural offensive teams tonight for the first game of the group. Porto without normal central defense Rolando and Maicon takes his place, fact that should help the goals. On other hand, Guarin is "out" and the entrance of Beluschi gives Porto more offensive power. The supperb left wing of Porto´s attack is back (Alvaro Pereira + James) and with Hulk in a superb form and Kleber making his first goals i believe that Porto will score at least 2 goals today, because they always score at home. On other side we have other team stuffed with brazilians and with many attack options for today (Luiz Adriano, Jadson, Fernandinho...) and that should presents an offensive team too. They have an excellent goals performance in the Championship (24 goals in 9games) and they are with full squad, so I believe that´s a good bet for today.
Porto 2 - 1 Shaktar..bet won :) +3,28 units :clap

Re: UEFA Champions League > 13 September interesting tonight all moves of the market went wrong on olympiakos, barca,dortmund,valence Marseille and arsenal went through for me, so cant complain 6units arsenal +0.5.97 3units on marseille ah0 2.03 9 units profits very decent, but how poor was marseille, they had many players out however, but still ...:beer

Barcelona - Milan Both teams failed to win in their respective national leagues. Milan came from behind to draw 2-2 at San Siro against Lazio, while Barcelona failed to win after leading 2-0 after first half away against Real Sociedad in a game that ended 2-2. The above results show that both teams have some problems in defense. Milan defense was against strikers like Miroslav Klose and Djibril Cisse and it is acceptable that they have conceded a couple of goals, for a team like Barcelona conceding goals from Real Sociedad is somewhat unacceptable. Both teams played each other 11 times and both managed 4 wins each and 3 games ended in a draw. Even though Barcelona is strong at home they should not be @ 1.25-1.30 against a team like Milan. It will be hard for Milan to win at Nou Camp, but they have enough quality to get at least a draw. Both teams have quality strikers and both have some problems in defense so goals is another good option. Draw @ 5.50 (1 unit) William Hill Both to Score @ 2.00 (2 units) William Hill
Well done mate, you took some a fair bit of stick for this bet! It seems most people were on Barca in some form, me included, though I had a couple of winners as well.

Arsenal look a decent price, maybe on a positive handicap especially. They've made some pretty astute signings recently, and I'd expect them to look better in midfield, the fullbacks should be more experienced, and a bit of freshness up top with the Korean lad coming in and replacing Bendtner. All depending on who is fit and available of course, so team news will be crucial. Dortmund are a decent side, but an Arsenal side in full swing could easily put their defense under immense pressure.
Good call Jase :ok

There is two bets i like the look off for from tonights fixtures: Porto v Shakhtar Over 2.5 8/11 William Hill I think both sides like to attack and both sides have creativty and flair in thier sides, I think the suspensions at the back for porto can also open the game up much more than usual. I can understand why people are going for over 3.5 but I think I will play it safe. Chelsea v Leverkusen Under 2.5 Evens William Hill I know that recently the Chelsea games ahve went over 2.5 and against much weaker opposition than Leverkusen but when looking at Leverkusens start of the season they seem tighter at the back than last year. Also I dont think chelsea have started off great, they lack attacking flair and creativity therefore i think they might grind out a 1-0 win. The 3rd bet i like is Arsenal 16/5 William Hill, this 1 is more on just gut feeling, i always like arsenal away in the champions league for me they seem to play better as they play a more continental game than other english teams and this suits them as they can either hit teams on the break or they can try and control the pace of the game.
Very well judged :ok:ok

Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal Arsenal or Draw @ 1.83 Excellent value this. I don't see too much between the two sides in terms of quality. Neither are in good form, Borussia having lost their last match to a poorer side in Hertha Berlin. Arsenal have some good attacking players to call upon in Benayoun, Chu-Young, Van Persie, Gervinho etc who have Champion's League experience. Arsenal are coming off the back of their first win of the season and this is in effect a 'fresh start' for a new competition. This will be a hotly contested game which should be end to end with the calibre of players on both sides. I'm expecting a draw but should Arsenal win (also quite possible) I have that covered too. 1.83 is fantastic odds.
:ok

Barcelona - Milan Draw @ 5.50 (1 unit) William Hill :) Both to Score @ 2.00 (2 units) William Hill :)
Both to Score Double: Chelsea - Leverkusen & B.Dortmund - Arsenal @ 3.91 (1 unit) William Hill :(
Porto - Shakhtar Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.25 (1 unit) Ladbrokes:(
2 bets won and 2 lost. 5 units staked, 9.50 returned. 4.5 units profit :beer

Re: UEFA Champions League > 13 September Chelsea - Bayer Leverkusen under 2.5 @ 2.00 :D Valencia -1 (AH) @ 1.98 :( Valencia dominated the game and surprised that they did not score at least one goal for this to be a push. Borussia Dortmund - Arsenal over 2.5 @ 2.00 :( Both teams pushed forward but with not enough end product even though it ended 1-1. Barcelona - AC Milan over 3.5 @ 2.32 :D Late equaliser by Milan gave me a winner even though both teams had to settle for a draw.