** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September VfB Stuttgart Starting line-up S. Ulreich K. Boulahrouz S. Tasci F. Rodríguez C. Molinaro W. Kvist Z. Kuzmanovic M. Harnik T. Hajnal C. Gentner Cacau Hannover 96 Starting line-up R. Zieler S. Cherundolo K. Haggui E. Pogatetz C. Schulz M. Schmiedebach S. Pinto L. Stindl K. Rausch J. Schlaudraff D. Konan

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Borussia Mönchengladbach Starting line-up M. ter Stegen T. Jantschke M. Stranzl Bonfim Dante F. Daems H. Nordtveit R. Neustädter M. Reus J. Arango M. Hanke I. De Camargo FC Kaiserslautern Starting line-up K. Trapp F. Dick M. Amedick Rodnei L. Jessen C. Tiffert T. Petsos O. Kirch O. Sahan I. Shechter R. Sukuta-Pasu

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Werder Bremen Starting line-up T. Wiese S. Papastathopoulos S. Prödl A. Wolf L. Schmitz P. Bargfrede C. Fritz A. Hunt M. Marin C. Pizarro M. Arnautovic Hamburger SV Starting line-up J. Drobný M. Mancienne H. Westermann S. Rajkovic D. Aogo D. Jarolim R. Tesche P. Skjelbred M. Jansen M. Petric P. Guerrero

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September

Can one of the Mods please give this guy a warning or something!? Been pointed out a few times that these 'starting line-ups' are at best misleading' date=' no help to anyone..[/quote'] Yes, and also to these muppets who keep coming up with garbage like "I think it's time for Wolfsburg to win 10/10 :hope".

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Sport Football (Germany) Event Wolfsburg vs Schalke Selection Schalke 0.0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 11/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.07 Reasoning What a great price for this bet. Schalke have won 3 out of 4 of their games thus far whereas Wolfsburg have lost 3 out of 4 of theirs. Schalke are the team most in-form. I would expect them to be able to win this against struggling Wolfsburg despite playing this game away from home. With our stake being returned for a draw and the nice juicy odds, I have got to be on this.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September To me the stand out bet this round is "Cisse to score against Bayern" Odds are as much as 4,5 on the Senegalese to score. He has already scored four times in four games, last season total was 22 goals in 32 games, one of them against Bayern by the way. I know Bayern have been solid at the back so far, but they have to concede eventually and why not against one of the best strikers in the division? Williamhill offers 4,5!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Bayern should win against Freiburg but have been priced accordingly by the bookmakers. A (small) bet on Cisse to score, as mentioned above, doesn't look bad because if Freiburg manage to get on the scoresheet, it's likely to be through Cisse. Of course I'm hoping for a Dortmund win against Berlin, and I have already given my view on this match. Mainz have beaten Hoffenheim in all of their four clashes, and the visitors have influential Bosnian midfielder Salihovic missing. At the prices on offer, I like the home side to get the three points. I can see Kaiserslautern taking something from their visit away to Mönchengladbach. Gladbach's key midfielder Marco Reus hasn't been able to train for 10 days or so, and even if he starts he can't be at a 100 %. The visitors were awful against Bayern but have the potential to do better today. Having said that, since Mönchengladbach haven't conceded more than one goal for ages, I can't see them losing today. It's time for Stuttgart to improve, but I could never back them at odds-on prices against a Hannover team that are always hard to beat. I fancy a draw in this one as well. The evening fixture between Bremen and Hamburg seems to be totally unpredictable, at least from my point of view. Anything can happen in this derby. Hamburg had an abysmal start into this season and badly need points. Bremen, on the other hand, won away to Hoffenheim yet they were quite lucky not to go behind in the first 15 minutes where Hoffenheim had a couple of very good chances. The odds on offer for the home win are way too low for me. Hope this helps some of you. Good luck to everyone!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September I think Dortmund -1 at odds 1.72 is playable as Herta Berlin is just too poor to match top side at Bundesliga. Have watched Herta's first match against Nurnberg got totally outclassed even playing at home and even though Dortmund is missing a Gotze, he alone didn't make the entire team to win the entire season. Good luck everyone :gimme