** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September

Friday 9 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Augsburg v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:30 BST) 5.1 3.92 1.81 100.37 %
Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FSV Mainz 05 v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 BST) 2.3 3.55 3.5 100.22 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v Hertha BSC (14:30 BST) 1.43 4.9 9.2 101.21 %
maximize.gif Borussia Mönchengladbach v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (14:30 BST) 2.01 3.7 4.1 101.17 %
maximize.gif FC Bayern München v SC Freiburg (14:30 BST) 1.18 8.6 23 100.59 %
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v Hannover 96 (14:30 BST) 1.9 3.85 4.44 100.88 %
maximize.gif Werder Bremen v Hamburger SV (17:30 BST) 1.62 4.44 6.01 100.89 %
Sunday 11 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Köln v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST) 2.74 3.46 2.84 100.61 %
maximize.gif VfL Wolfsburg v FC Schalke 04 (16:30 BST) 2.7 3.53 2.78 101.34 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Mainz - Hoffenheim : 1 (2,30) Unibet Mainz got a decent start whit 2 wins, 1 draw and a 2-4 loose to schalke. They where up 2-0 at halftime, but fell a part in the second half. Hoffenheim, won against Dortmund and a duty victory agains newcommers Augsburg. They lost to Hannover and Werder. Mainz and Hoffenheim meet each other 4 times in the bundesliga- Maniz won all 4. Hoffenheim is missing the to leading scorers from last season, in Sigurdsson & Ibisevic. :hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September At first glance i would say that both Bayern and Dortmund should win even with a handicap, i also like Borussia Moenchengladbach at home vs Kaiserslautern and i think that Hannover is overpriced away at Stuttgart. But i will need to look more into those games...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September

Going for Hamburg (6.00 vcbet) visiting bremen:hope
Just sharing a bet' date=' just think the odds is to high dude..[/quote'] Ok, price for Freiburg is also nice, but give some reason mate. And please let us know how you see Hamburg defence in this game, considering the number of goals they already let in cheers

At first glance i would say that both Bayern and Dortmund should win even with a handicap' date=' i also like Borussia Moenchengladbach at home vs Kaiserslautern and i think that Hannover is overpriced away at Stuttgart. But i will need to look more into those games...[/quote'] Believe me, I'd gladly accept any result giving us the three points against Berlin. ;) The absence of Mario Götze is a big blow for us because he's been terrific of late, and he can also provide that extra bit of creativity against teams which come to Dortmund to defend in the first place, something Berlin must be expected to do. Add to that the recent international break and the fact that there is a Champions League encounter with Arsenal coming up next week, and I will most likely give this one a watching brief as far as the match odds or handicap markets are concerned. However, I might consider Ivan Perisic to score on Saturday. He hasn't been a regular starter as yet but has looked quite dangerous so far when coming on as a substitute, only denied by the woodwork on two occasions, away to Hoffenheim and against Nürnberg. If he gets a chance to prove himself, this might be an alternative option.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Goetze is suspended for this game, he was sent off in the last Bundesliga game vs Leverkusen. If you can find Hertha +2 AH at these odds you should take them...even +1.5 on Hertha should do, as Chris1909 already mentioned without Goetze Dortmund will be missing some creativity and Barrios is still out. They can create so many chances for themselves but their finishing often let them down. This is a time to Kagawa or Perisic to step up...

Rasmus Jönsson to score for Wolfsburg. :cheers
Any reason? Second. I cant see any value in Jönsson to score. If hes in the squad, he will properly start on the bench while Helmes and Mandžukić starts. It will be his debut and first match out side sweden. It will properly take a month or so for him to find his place and adabt to the bundesliga. :D

Rasmus Jönsson to score for Wolfsburg. :cheers
Any reason? Second. I cant see any value in Jönsson to score. If hes in the squad, he will properly start on the bench while Helmes and Mandžukić starts. It will be his debut and first match out side sweden. It will properly take a month or so for him to find his place and adabt to the bundesliga. :D
Ricardinho should see a mental doctor, so don't bother with his posts

Is Goetze out of the game? I don't know much of the Bundesliga but Hertha seemed to have started the season well (lost 1- the opener, and drew their other 2 away games vs. Hamburg and Hannover). Given the reasons you mentioned - with Arsenal coming up.. do you think Hertha would be able to get anything out of the game? With a handicap of plus +2 they're 1.85 on Bwin, and double chance on them not to lose is 3.00... any suggestions whether I should touch it?
Taking Berlin not to lose might be a bit risky, but I guess there are worse bets than Hertha +2. A lot will depend on how long they can manage to keep a clean sheet. If we score very early on, the game will of course open up so that a second goal wouldn't be too much of a surprise. Having said that, even in that case I could see us taking the foot of the gas in view of the Arsenal fixture next week. I don't expect a walk in the park for us. As mentioned, in addition Götze will be out and some players just returned from their respective national teams. Hertha could be a tough nut to crack, sitting deep in their own half while trying to win the ball on as many occasions as possible, breaking quickly and perhaps scoring a surprising goal. I think we may need a couple of decent set-pieces, but almost all of them were poor in recent matches. At the end of the day individual quality could play a key role, and as I said, I fancy Perisic to get on the scoresheet, if he gets a starting berth that is. As far as tomorrow night's clash between Augsburg and Leverkusen goes, I wonder whether we will see an early goal. Augsburg have failed to win any of their four opening matches, relying heavily on the services of Sascha Mölders who scored all of their goals. Confidence is not exactly sky-high at the moment, and we might see an edgy start from them in what will be the only match of the night. Leverkusen haven't conceded since the introduction of young keeper Bernd Leno and are definitely the better footballing side. On the other hand, they often experienced problems after international breaks in the past and don't really appeal at the prices on offer. They will also face Chelsea in the Champions League next week so at least for me, this is one to swerve in the fixed odds market.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September German Soccer 2011-2012 1W-2L-0P -1.11 units (33.33%) Augsburg +0.5 (+118) to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Gonna take a bite at this. This is a huge game for Augsburg the newly promoted side. I think they have some potential and have a somewhat decent keeper. Bayer Leverkusen isn't too impressive on the road, and they have a huge game against Chelsea for the next game. Could see this being a let down game.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September I'm still thinking about tonights game Augsburg vs Leverkusen...Leverkusen is definitely the better team here and Augsburg got a lot of injuries in full back position and will have to play center backs or even defensive midfielders in full back positions which can the likes of Schuerle and Sam certainly exploit. Augsburg is missing left back De Jong (4 games so far), right back Verhaegh (4 games), so center back Callsen Bracker and defensive midfielder Lorenzo Davids could take their positions. They are also withouth right midfielder Ndjeng (5 games). In Leverkusen left back Kadlec is suspended with Adler, Barnetta long term missings. So far i'm thinking that the price on Leverkusen is somewhat short after the international break and Chelsea game ahead. Maybe somebody else will put some more info...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September FC Augsburg Starting line-up S. Jentzsch J. Callsen-Bracker G. Sankoh J. De Roeck L. Davids H. Hosogai A. Sinkala D. Bah D. Baier A. Bellinghausen S. Mölders Bayer Leverkusen Starting line-up B. Leno G. Castro S. Reinartz Ö. Toprak D. Schwaab R. Augusto L. Bender S. Rolfes S. Sam A. Schürrle S. Kießling

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September FC AUGSBURG’S LAST 5 RESULTS Bundesliga Saturday August 27, 2011 1. FC Nürnberg 1 - 0 FC Augsburg Bundesliga Saturday August 20, 2011 FC Augsburg 0 - 2 Hoffenheim Bundesliga Sunday August 14, 2011 1. FC Kaiserslautern 1 - 1 FC Augsburg Bundesliga Saturday August 6, 2011 FC Augsburg 2 - 2 SC Freiburg DFB Pokal Saturday July 30, 2011 RW Oberhausen 1 - 2 FC Augsburg BAYER LEVERKUSEN’S LAST 5 RESULTS Bundesliga Saturday August 27, 2011 Bayer Leverkusen 0 - 0 Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga Saturday August 20, 2011 VfB Stuttgart 0 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen Bundesliga Sunday August 14, 2011 Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Werder Bremen Bundesliga Sunday August 7, 2011 FSV Mainz 05 2 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen DFB Pokal Saturday July 30, 2011 Dynamo Dresden 4 - 3 Bayer Leverkusen

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Augsburg has yet to win this season. The team is no match with Bayer Leverkusen. This match Augsburg seems hopeless even with home field advantage. Augsburg forward Thurk not playing. Leverkusens focus is on Bundesliga tonight. Schürrle, Rolfes und Co. will win tonight.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Sport Football (Germany) Event Bayern Munich vs Freiburg Selection Clean Sheet - Bayern Munich Strength 10/10 Date 10/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.91 Reasoning Bayern Munich have kept clean sheets in their last 5 games which includes 2 champions league games and 3 league games. They have won all 5 of these games as well. Of the 4 league games played by Bayern, they won 3 and lost 1. In comparison Freiburg have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2 of the 4 league games played thus far. I feel that Bayern should have too much Freiburg at home and since that they are in such a formidable form of late.

Sport Football (Germany) Event Bayern Munich vs Freiburg Selection Clean Sheet - Bayern Munich Strength 10/10 Date 10/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.91 Reasoning Bayern Munich have kept clean sheets in their last 5 games which includes 2 champions league games and 3 league games. They have won all 5 of these games as well. Of the 4 league games played by Bayern, they won 3 and lost 1. In comparison Freiburg have won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2 of the 4 league games played thus far. I feel that Bayern should have too much Freiburg at home and since that they are in such a formidable form of late.
Bayern's defence can be beaten, but they do look pretty solid with Neuer in goal and the whole team's strength at keeping possession, denying the other team the ball. I always feel nervous about clean sheet bets, but objectively, 1.91 is good value I think.

Bayern's defence can be beaten' date=' but they do look pretty solid with Neuer in goal and the whole team's strength at keeping possession, denying the other team the ball. I always feel nervous about clean sheet bets, but objectively, 1.91 is good value I think.[/quote'] Agreed, been on the clean sheet bandwagon for Bayern Munich got quite some time now, will stay on it till I get kicked out I suppose. Hope it comes through for the sixth game in a row :hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Borussia Dortmund Starting line-up R. Weidenfeller L. Piszczek N. Subotic M. Hummels M. Schmelzer S. Bender I. Gündogan J. Blaszczykowski S. Kagawa K. Großkreutz R. Lewandowski Hertha Berlin Starting line-up T. Kraft C. Lell R. Hubník A. Mijatovic L. Kobiashvili A. Ottl P. Niemeyer P. Ebert Raffael T. Torun A. Ramos

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September FSV Mainz 05 Starting line-up H. Müller Z. Pospech B. Svensson N. Noveski M. Caligiuri E. Polanski E. Soto M. Risse Z. Stieber S. Allagui E. Choupo-Moting Hoffenheim Starting line-up T. Starke A. Beck I. Vorsah M. Compper E. Braafheid S. Rudy D. Williams F. Johnson R. Firmino C. Obasi R. Babel

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September Bayern Munich Starting line-up M. Neuer Rafinha J. Boateng H. Badstuber P. Lahm Luiz Gustavo B. Schweinsteiger T. Müller T. Kroos F. Ribéry M. Gomez SC Freiburg Starting line-up O. Baumann M. Mujdza O. Barth P. Krmas F. Bastians J. Schuster J. Flum D. Caligiuri C. Makiadi S. Reisinger P. Cissé

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September VfB Stuttgart Starting line-up S. Ulreich K. Boulahrouz S. Tasci F. Rodríguez C. Molinaro W. Kvist Z. Kuzmanovic M. Harnik T. Hajnal C. Gentner Cacau Hannover 96 Starting line-up R. Zieler S. Cherundolo K. Haggui E. Pogatetz C. Schulz M. Schmiedebach S. Pinto L. Stindl K. Rausch J. Schlaudraff D. Konan

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 9-11 September FSV Mainz 05 Starting line-up H. Müller Z. Pospech B. Svensson N. Noveski M. Caligiuri E. Polanski E. Soto M. Risse Z. Stieber S. Allagui E. Choupo-Moting Hoffenheim Starting line-up T. Starke A. Beck I. Vorsah M. Compper E. Braafheid S. Rudy D. Williams F. Johnson R. Firmino C. Obasi R. Babel