** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September

Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Sociedad v FC Barcelona (17:00 BST) 20 8.2 1.2 100.42 %
maximize.gif Villarreal v Sevilla (17:00 BST) 2.18 3.63 3.65 100.82 %
maximize.gif Real Madrid v Getafe (19:00 BST) 1.11 12.5 32 101.13 %
maximize.gif Valencia v Atlético Madrid (21:00 BST) 2 3.75 4.3 99.92 %
Sunday 11 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Betis v Real Mallorca (11:00 BST) 2.02 3.56 4.3 100.85 %
maximize.gif Racing Santander v Levante UD (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.5 3.8 100.34 %
maximize.gif Osasuna v Real Sporting de Gijon (17:00 BST) 2 3.5 4.4 101.30 %
maximize.gif Rayo Vallecano v Real Zaragoza (17:00 BST) 2.25 3.46 3.66 100.67 %
maximize.gif Espanyol v Athletic Bilbao (21:00 BST) 2.52 3.41 3.05 101.79 %
Monday 12 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Málaga v Granada CF (20:00 BST) 1.5 4.68 8.14 100.32 %

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September These days you gotta dig hard to see some value in Barca's superior game, Barca as usual pins them back on thier half , new boys Sanchez and Cesc has started pretty decent, especially long lost son Cesc, against Villarreal they just brilliantly put up a response to Madrid winning 5-0 with corner count being 12-0. Sociedad had a 1-2 away win against SPorting losing heavily on 9-2 on corners. Since even a 1.0 hc doesnt look impressive 1.50ish so Im going on corners -3.5 hc line for Barca. Tehnical superiority is massive between these clubs. Most corners Barca -3,5 2.0 @ Triobet 5pts:hope

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Villarreal CF Starting line-up D. López C. Zapata M. Musacchio C. Marchena J. Oriol M. Senna Bruno B. Valero Cani Nilmar G. Rossi Sevilla FC Starting line-up J. Varas Coke M. Cáceres J. Escudé F. Navarro P. Trochowski G. Medel J. Navas I. Rakitic D. Perotti Á. Negredo

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Real Madrid Starting line-up I. Casillas S. Ramos Pepe R. Carvalho Marcelo X. Alonso F. Coentrão Á. Di María M. Özil Cristiano Ronaldo K. Benzema Getafe CF Starting line-up J. Codina Miguel Torres Cata Díaz A. Lopo Mané A. Barrada M. Lacen J. Rodríguez J. Casquero P. Ríos Miku

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Real Sociedad Starting line-up C. Bravo D. Estrada V. Demidov I. Martinez Berridi A. De la Bella A. Illarramendi M. Aranburu X. Prieto D. Zurutuza I. Agirretxe C. Vela FC Barcelona Starting line-up Víctor Valdés Dani Alves J. Mascherano A. Fontàs E. Abidal S. Busquets Xavi C. Fábregas A. Sánchez A. Iniesta L. Messi

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Valencia CF Starting line-up V. Guaita A. Barragán A. Rami Ricardo Costa J. Alba E. Banega M. Topal Pablo J. Bernat R. Soldado P. Piatti Atlético Madrid Starting line-up Joel Sílvio L. Perea A. Domínguez Filipe Gabi M. Suárez Tiago J. Reyes Diego R. Falcao

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Real Madrid Starting line-up I. Casillas S. Ramos Pepe R. Carvalho Marcelo X. Alonso F. Coentrão Á. Di María M. Özil Cristiano Ronaldo K. Benzema Getafe CF Starting line-up J. Codina Miguel Torres Cata Díaz A. Lopo Mané A. Barrada M. Lacen J. Rodríguez J. Casquero P. Ríos Miku

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Valencia CF Starting line-up V. Guaita A. Barragán A. Rami Ricardo Costa J. Alba E. Banega M. Topal Pablo J. Bernat R. Soldado P. Piatti Atlético Madrid Starting line-up Joel Sílvio L. Perea A. Domínguez Filipe Gabi M. Suárez Tiago J. Reyes Diego R. Falcao

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Sport Football (Spain) Event Real Madrid vs Getafe Selection Over 3.5 Goals Strength 10/10 Date 10/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.70 Reasoning Real Madrid won their 1st fixture 6-0 and they are top of the league based on goal difference. I think Real Madrid may have a harder time against a strengthened Getafe side, so picking a handicap to beat for Real Madrid is slightly harder for me. One thing that i am certain of is that there will be goals in this game. With the form Real Madrid are in, they are more than capable of winning this bet on their own, however seeing how the Getafe side has been strengthened, I fancy Getafe to be able to contribute to turn this bet into a winner. It has got to be the overs for me in this match. Sport Football (Spain) Event Real Sociedad vs FC Barcelona Selection Barcelona -2.0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 10/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.37 Reasoning Barcelona absolutely demolished Villarreal, a Champions League side, in their opening game winning 5-0. To add to that, they only had a makeshift defense due to injuries to their preferred defenders. For Real Sociedad, I think it will be hard for them to score a goal given the way Barcelona play and it will be a test as to how long they can hold out for and how many goals they concede. This asian handicap gives us our stake back in the even Barcelona wins by only two goals. Nice odds and am happy to be on this given the way Barca played last time out. Sport Football (Spain) Event Malaga vs Granada Selection Malaga -1.0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 12/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.70 Reasoning Despite having a rather succesful pre-season, newly promoted Granada had a poor start to the season where they lost to Sevilla. Given the way Malaga played their 1st game and the fact that they will be playing at home, I get the feeling that newly promoted Granada will be in for a hiding by Malaga. Taking the safe route with this bet where stake will be returned if Malaga wins by the odd goal. I may be wrong with this bet though :/

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Match: Valencia - Atlético de Madrid Selection: Over 2,5 goals @ 1,84 Pinnacle Stake: 7/10 Basically two of the best teams appart from obviously Madrid and Barcelona. In the previous match, Valencia won 4-3 against one of the worst teams from la Liga (Santander). This just reflected their poor defense and the great offensive power with Soldado and Piatti. On the other side Atlético de Madrid (now without Aguero and Forlan) but with Falcao, one of the most expensive players from La liga and apparently aguero's replacement. This being said, I expect lots of goals in the match. My fisrt pick in the forum, hope we are lucky :)

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September

Match: Valencia - Atlético de Madrid Selection: Over 2,5 goals @ 1,84 Pinnacle Stake: 7/10 Basically two of the best teams appart from obviously Madrid and Barcelona. In the previous match, Valencia won 4-3 against one of the worst teams from la Liga (Santander). This just reflected their poor defense and the great offensive power with Soldado and Piatti. On the other side Atlético de Madrid (now without Aguero and Forlan) but with Falcao, one of the most expensive players from La liga and apparently aguero's replacement. This being said, I expect lots of goals in the match. My fisrt pick in the forum, hope we are lucky :)
Bad luck yesterday plenty of goal occasions from both teams but missed all of them Fresult: 1-0 :eyes

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Match: Betis-Mallorca Selection: Under 2,5 goals @ 1,85 Betfair Stake: 4/10 Mallorca lost all his offensive potential now that Webó has left the team and Real Betis is back to first division, with lots of young faces so they need time to adapt again to the competition. So far Betis won Granada last week (also promoted from 2nd division) 0-1 and Mallorca lost against Espanyol 1-0 in both really boring games, without occasions. Also note that the match is in Sevilla, where is really hot today (these past days around 39 degrees celsius), so it's going to be really hard to play today. I also have a lean on laying Betis but I won't put is as a pick itself.

Match: Valencia - Atlético de Madrid Selection: Soldado to score @ 2,25 Unibet Stake: 1/10 As commented in the previous post Soldado is in great form lately, and I hope to keep it that way today with at least 1 goal.
:ok
Match: Betis-Mallorca Selection: Under 2,5 goals @ 1,85 Betfair Stake: 4/10 Mallorca lost all his offensive potential now that Webó has left the team and Real Betis is back to first division, with lots of young faces so they need time to adapt again to the competition. So far Betis won Granada last week (also promoted from 2nd division) 0-1 and Mallorca lost against Espanyol 1-0 in both really boring games, without occasions. Also note that the match is in Sevilla, where is really hot today (these past days around 39 degrees celsius), so it's going to be really hard to play today. I also have a lean on laying Betis but I won't put is as a pick itself.
:ok FR : 1-0

Match: Betis-Mallorca Selection: Under 2,5 goals @ 1,85 Betfair Stake: 4/10 Mallorca lost all his offensive potential now that Webó has left the team and Real Betis is back to first division, with lots of young faces so they need time to adapt again to the competition. So far Betis won Granada last week (also promoted from 2nd division) 0-1 and Mallorca lost against Espanyol 1-0 in both really boring games, without occasions. Also note that the match is in Sevilla, where is really hot today (these past days around 39 degrees celsius), so it's going to be really hard to play today. I also have a lean on laying Betis but I won't put is as a pick itself.
I really thought of putting stake on Under but I forgot! :wall

Info on Espanyol Vs Bilbao anyone? I personaly think Espanyol will win at home' date=' Bilbao have a dangerous attack but Espanyol just seem to have a much more balanced team.[/quote'] Nice one there! Bilbao managed the 1-1 but finally Espanyol won

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Match: Málaga- Granada Pick: Málaga -1.25 AH @ 2.08 Bet365 Stake: 4/10 Málaga is a completely new team now with lots of reinforcements like Cazorla or Van Nistelroy . Their offensive power is great they just need some time to settle as a team and start doing things well. They lost against Sevilla 2-1 last week, with an incredible Negredo and today's victory is just what they need. Not major absences appart from Batista who is injured. On the other side, the newly promoted Granada, who lost last week against Betis (also promoted from 2nd Division). I think Granada is a weaker team than Málaga, so I'm betting on a clear victory from the new Málaga squad. This match is very important in Andalucia because it's been 36 years since these teams played together in First division. Just for information the simple victory of Malaga is aroung 1.5

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Malaga vs Granada I place this bet showing enormous confidence in Malaga and Manuel Pellegrini. The coach made a name with Villareal and despite failing with Real Madrid, in the eyes of many, I will say that the mess that is on Real Madrid club is coming from the board of that club, not from the coach. It is the club that has no strategy and just killed the career of many people that worked there. Malaga invested smart in this summer, took players of a certain age, players that will provide experience to any lad attached to this team. This is the base, a solid one, that Pellegrini chosen to built. On a side you have Joachin, Mathijsen, Demichelis, Toulalan, Julio Batista, Van Nistelrooy, on the other side you have Cazorla, Rodriguez, Fernandez, Pedrito, Isco, Buonanotte. Away side is pure Segunda material. They got some good games home last season and that is why they are here. Away they have showed problems. They have some good players, but not for La Liga level: Uche, Jara, Yebda, Jorge Ribeiro, Diakathe. The star is, no doubt about that, Carlos Martins moved from Benfica on loan. Malaga should win this game by a good margin! home -1 AH @ 1.91 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September 5pts Malaga @ 1/2 So much money spent and the manager is top class in my opinion and was unlucky to be booted out by Madrid. He has managed a squad full of stars and this Malaga side has been thrown together a little but they are still miles ahead of their opponent in my opinion. They were unlucky to not get a result last week and possibly would have had Negredo not played a stormer. Granada are freshly promoted and have already been beaten by Betis who were also promoted with them. The squad of Malaga looks a lot stronger than that of Betis.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Gonna follow you guys and back malaga -1 tonight, as stated the malaga squad contains some top quality players with a great manager, i dont know much about the Granada squad but i can see that they will find it extremely tough to stay in the division, therefore i am taking the 2.15 on offer at Skybet for malaga -1

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September I'd be a bit nervous of backing Malaga - yes they have a good team on paper but its too many new players to gel immediately. Versus Sevilla they looked very disjointed and the 2-1 scoreline flattered them - a genius freekick from Cazorla who didn't do anything else in the game.

Match: Málaga- Granada Pick: Málaga -1.25 AH @ 2.08 Bet365 Stake: 4/10 Málaga is a completely new team now with lots of reinforcements like Cazorla or Van Nistelroy . Their offensive power is great they just need some time to settle as a team and start doing things well. They lost against Sevilla 2-1 last week, with an incredible Negredo and today's victory is just what they need. Not major absences appart from Batista who is injured. On the other side, the newly promoted Granada, who lost last week against Betis (also promoted from 2nd Division). I think Granada is a weaker team than Málaga, so I'm betting on a clear victory from the new Málaga squad. This match is very important in Andalucia because it's been 36 years since these teams played together in First division. Just for information the simple victory of Malaga is aroung 1.5
FR: 4-0 :ok

Gonna follow you guys and back malaga -1 tonight' date=' as stated the malaga squad contains some top quality players with a great manager, i dont know much about the Granada squad but i can see that they will find it extremely tough to stay in the division, therefore i am taking the 2.15 on offer at Skybet for malaga -1[/quote'] Lovely stuff, a nice 4-0 win and a nice profit for me . Well done Malaga backers :nana :nana :nana

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-12 September Super stuff from Malaga tonight, have been waiting for this match all week. Malaga will take a few scalps this season in La liga. I will be following them closely in the coming weeks and already like the look of them at 6/4 away to Mallorca at the weekend. Cazorla is a class act that is going to score a lot of goals this season. Malaga still have baptista to return as well and he his another class act.