** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September

Spooner

Friday 9 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Preston North End v Yeovil Town (19:45 BST) 1.74 3.9 5 103.11 %
Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AFC Bournemouth v Chesterfield (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.5 3.5 102.60 %
maximize.gif Bury v Rochdale (15:00 BST) 2.25 3.5 3.3 103.32 %
maximize.gif Carlisle United v Hartlepool United (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.75 102.86 %
maximize.gif Charlton Athletic v Exeter City (15:00 BST) 1.57 3.8 5.5 108.13 %
maximize.gif Colchester United v Leyton Orient (15:00 BST) 1.83 4 4.33 102.72 %
maximize.gif Huddersfield Town v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 BST) 1.72 3.7 6.4 100.55 %
maximize.gif Notts County v Walsall (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.65 4 104.78 %
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Stevenage (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.9 3.8 95.44 %
maximize.gif Scunthorpe United v Sheffield United (15:00 BST) 2.87 3.55 2.4 104.62 %
maximize.gif Sheffield Wednesday v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 BST) 2.26 3.6 3 105.36 %
maximize.gif Wycombe Wanderers v Brentford (15:00 BST) 2.62 3.5 2.6 105.13 %

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Sheffield Wednesday vs MK Dons Sheffield Wednesday will have a really tough task in the weekend, to stop the MK Dons machine. The 30 years old manager, Karl Robinson, managed to keep his best players and also managed to add even some more value inside of it: striker Dean Peter Bowditch from Yeovil Town, scorer of 15 goals last season and striker Charlie Mac Donald from Brentford, scorer of 40 goals in 3 seasons. MK Dons looks more and more like Southampton in the second part of last season when they were very hard to be stopped. Sheffield managed to do a great transfer just before the transfer deadline, bringing the very in form striker Ryan Lowe from Bury, scorer of 65 goals in 100 games. The problem is that Lowe got out last night injured and might not feature in the weekend. But, with or without Lowe, Sheffield will have huge problems against the solid side of MK Dons. The Owls are in a clear reconstruction, I expect them to attack Play Off places this season, but against sides like MK Dons, Brentford I expect them to shake a little bit. Sheffield was lucky last night to take something from the game with Charlton, as the home side missed a glorious opportunity in the 17th minute when they have shot wide from 12 meters. The Owls managed to score a goal from a half chance. I see a good game here with MK Dons staying unbeaten in this match. away 0 AH @ 2.13 with 10bet

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Bury v Rochdale Under 2.5 Goals 1.95 Victor Chandler This is a local derby so exepect it to be a tight gritty affair. As mentioned above Bury sold their 2 most influencial and attacking players in Ryan Lowe and Damien Mozika on deadline day. They have replaced them with Giles Coke and Shaun Harrad who wasnt scoring in league 2! Can see Bury struggling for goals after Lowe's departure. Rochdale are leaking goals but not scoring any themselves. They have had a terrible start to the season and seem to have only 2 players that can find the net for them in Gary Jones and Jean Louis Akpa Akpro.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September

Anyone else think Notts County at 1.91 are great value to beat Walsall at home?
Notts County are off to Turin to play Juventus in a friendly tommorow night (it's to celebrate the opening of the new Juventus stadium) With this game only 2 days before the Walsall match I feel it might hamper Notts County preperations, I think the bookies have priced it correctly. I won't be betting on Notts County this weekend because of this particular circumstance but good luck if you decide to go ahead yourself.

Initial thoughts : Bournemouth to beat chesterfield Oldham to beat stevenage I'd appreciate any info ppl have on these sides as i'm going mainly off gut instinct/form etc..and i'd prefer better reasoning b4 placing bets. Thanks
I've watched both Bournemouth and Chesterfield this season (as Stevenage have already played both of them), and I can't say I was too impressed with what I saw from either side. Personally, I wouldn't touch the game with a barge pole, as there are a number of factors that make it difficult to see how the game will pan out. Chesterfield have been the worst team I've seen so far this season. They finished some 17 points ahead of us last season, and I expected them to beat us at their place. We outplayed them for the whole 90 minutes, even when we went down to 10 men, but a 97th minute Jack Lester header saw Chesterfield earn a share of the spoils. I was shocked at how bad Chesterfield played, they had no attacking threat and the passing game that I saw glimpses of last season was no where to be seen. I spoke to a neutral on the train after the game and he said you would've thought Stevenage were the team that had finished as League Two champions last season. It looked like they massively missed Craig Davies, that was plainly obvious. Chesterfield have just signed Leon Clarke on loan, who is a very similar player to Davies - and this is one of the "barge pole" factors I mentioned at the start of my post. Clarke is a very capable player, and can cause a vulnerable looking Bournemouth defence a number of problems. You'd be surprised at the difference one player can make to a struggling team, it could serve as the catalyst to kick-starting Chesterfield's campaign. As for Bournemouth, it's clear to see that they're suffering from a play-off hangover. This is largely owing to the fact that their squad has been pulled apart - and it's no wonder they've started slowly.They lost Liam Feeney on transfer deadline day, and it's been made public that Lee Bradbury is desperate to sign a striker, which I don't think he'll do before Saturday's game. Although I thought Bournemouth were better in comparison to Chesterfield from what I saw, there's a part of me that thinks Chesterfield will start getting their act together soon, whereas Bournemouth look in desperate need of a few players. They're still a very capable side, particularly at home, so your bet undoubtedly has legs to it. Oldham vs. Stevenage, most will know I support Stevenage so can give you my (probably biased) views on them. I admittedly know very little about Oldham though. We've started the season fairly well, which is strange as we never seem to get going until a couple of months into the season. As was the case last season, Westley is constantly changing the side, week in, week out. Players that won't have played for months seem to re-appear when you least expect it - and I suppose this makes it difficult for opposing teams to know what to expect of Stevenage. Strikers Chris Beardsley and Craig Reid have started the season well, 7 goals between them already, the same pair scored 4 goals between them throughout the whole of last season - which shows the impact that a bit of momentum can have on a squad of players. Who knows whether they'll both start on Saturday? Westley could throw in Byron Harrison, or opt to play a 4-5-1, but I hope he doesn't side with the latter. Josh Walker is a class addition to our midfield, and players like him (Mousinho, Bostwick etc) seem to love playing for Westley. I always say that, if I were a neutral, Stevenage would be a horrible team to oppose. The players hate losing and Westley has installed a winning mentality in the dressing room, there's no denying that. Players give 100% and points won't be given to opposition sides. As fans, many of us have geared ourselves up for accepting that there will be games this season where we'll say "fair enough, we were beaten by the better team" - but I'm not so sure the players would appreciate that attitude! Attitude is more important than ability is the name of Westley's business , and I suppose that anchors the Stevenage FC mantra. We're still learning, it's a constant learning curve now we're a Football League club, which means there will be weekend's where we do make mistakes, and we do lose games. This season is all about survival for Stevenage, and that would be a massive achievement. I guess I would look at 8/5 on Oldham as a better value bet than Evens on Bournemouth, but that's just my opinion. I won't be touching either of the games though, although I am heading up to Oldham tomorrow!

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September PNE v Yeovil Yeovil are struggling for goals this year after Bowditch signed for MK Dons :) I saw them earlier in the season and whilst they still looked very organised and had quality they offered nothing going forward. Preston have picked up form, 3 wins from the last 3 and with home advantage I dont see Yeovil being a threat Preston North End win @ 4/7 Preston North End -1 handicap @ 5/4 (Betfred)

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Preston - Yeovil Preston was relegted but managed to keep their strong home performance, and after bad start , now got 3 straight wins, climbing the table and searching the play-offs spots. They got 7-0-2 in their last 9 official matches at home, as 5 of them are from the Championship last year. They will search for 4 straight win this season at home, after beating Crew 3:2 for the Cup, Exeter 1:0 and Notss County 2:0. York sold their best player Bowditch to MK Dons and the team seems quite uneffective upfront. York got only 1 win in their last 9 matches, they hasnt scored a single goal in 3 of their last 4 visits. York got shaky defense with only 2 clean sheets in last 12 visits. I rate Preston as championship material, and I cant see them dropping points today Preston NE (-1.5)AH 2.69 @ Pinnacle

I've watched both Bournemouth and Chesterfield this season (as Stevenage have already played both of them), and I can't say I was too impressed with what I saw from either side. Personally, I wouldn't touch the game with a barge pole, as there are a number of factors that make it difficult to see how the game will pan out. Chesterfield have been the worst team I've seen so far this season. They finished some 17 points ahead of us last season, and I expected them to beat us at their place. We outplayed them for the whole 90 minutes, even when we went down to 10 men, but a 97th minute Jack Lester header saw Chesterfield earn a share of the spoils. I was shocked at how bad Chesterfield played, they had no attacking threat and the passing game that I saw glimpses of last season was no where to be seen. I spoke to a neutral on the train after the game and he said you would've thought Stevenage were the team that had finished as League Two champions last season. It looked like they massively missed Craig Davies, that was plainly obvious. Chesterfield have just signed Leon Clarke on loan, who is a very similar player to Davies - and this is one of the "barge pole" factors I mentioned at the start of my post. Clarke is a very capable player, and can cause a vulnerable looking Bournemouth defence a number of problems. You'd be surprised at the difference one player can make to a struggling team, it could serve as the catalyst to kick-starting Chesterfield's campaign. As for Bournemouth, it's clear to see that they're suffering from a play-off hangover. This is largely owing to the fact that their squad has been pulled apart - and it's no wonder they've started slowly.They lost Liam Feeney on transfer deadline day, and it's been made public that Lee Bradbury is desperate to sign a striker, which I don't think he'll do before Saturday's game. Although I thought Bournemouth were better in comparison to Chesterfield from what I saw, there's a part of me that thinks Chesterfield will start getting their act together soon, whereas Bournemouth look in desperate need of a few players. They're still a very capable side, particularly at home, so your bet undoubtedly has legs to it. Oldham vs. Stevenage, most will know I support Stevenage so can give you my (probably biased) views on them. I admittedly know very little about Oldham though. We've started the season fairly well, which is strange as we never seem to get going until a couple of months into the season. As was the case last season, Westley is constantly changing the side, week in, week out. Players that won't have played for months seem to re-appear when you least expect it - and I suppose this makes it difficult for opposing teams to know what to expect of Stevenage. Strikers Chris Beardsley and Craig Reid have started the season well, 7 goals between them already, the same pair scored 4 goals between them throughout the whole of last season - which shows the impact that a bit of momentum can have on a squad of players. Who knows whether they'll both start on Saturday? Westley could throw in Byron Harrison, or opt to play a 4-5-1, but I hope he doesn't side with the latter. Josh Walker is a class addition to our midfield, and players like him (Mousinho, Bostwick etc) seem to love playing for Westley. I always say that, if I were a neutral, Stevenage would be a horrible team to oppose. The players hate losing and Westley has installed a winning mentality in the dressing room, there's no denying that. Players give 100% and points won't be given to opposition sides. As fans, many of us have geared ourselves up for accepting that there will be games this season where we'll say "fair enough, we were beaten by the better team" - but I'm not so sure the players would appreciate that attitude! Attitude is more important than ability is the name of Westley's business , and I suppose that anchors the Stevenage FC mantra. We're still learning, it's a constant learning curve now we're a Football League club, which means there will be weekend's where we do make mistakes, and we do lose games. This season is all about survival for Stevenage, and that would be a massive achievement. I guess I would look at 8/5 on Oldham as a better value bet than Evens on Bournemouth, but that's just my opinion. I won't be touching either of the games though, although I am heading up to Oldham tomorrow!
Excellent write up, thanks for taking the time to reply. Neither are part of my bets as of yet but i'm thinking about putting both on as draws. They seem closely matched, all four sides aren't in prolific scoring form and draws wouldn't suprise me.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September S'Wed v MK Dons DRAW @ 3.30 BET365 Wednesday have won their last two home games and got a decent away draw at charlton last time out. However, they have conceded in every game, league cup aside. The dons have started the season well but i think they'll be happy with a point here. I'd put Mk dons as the slight favourites but my initial gut instinct fancied sheff wed. For that reason i have decided on the draw. From my betting experience, i find that if i gut feeling fancy a home win , but the stats and form put the away side as the favs end up being a draw. I know it's abit of a strange logic, just a trend i've noticed and @3.30 to 3.50 average odds, turns a profit.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Huddersfield Town vs Tranmere Rovers Home side will look to add its 3rd win in this season. They have 4 draws and no defeat. Tranmere had a magic start I would say, but I expect another away defeat for them. Tranmere will not have in the squad playmaker Andy Robinson (1 month), defender Mark McChrystal (at least two months) and midfielder Devaney. They will have available striker Adam McGurk and defender Ian Goodison. Huddersfield will welcomes back the captain and defender Peter Clarke and also striker Jordan Rhodes back from international duty. Huddersfield at home won 2 and made 1 draw. Usually they play very well at home. Tranmere is a team that started well, but with the people that is absent on their side I expect them to be weaker. home -1 AH @ 2.21 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September No one tipping Colchester? Let me tell you, as an O's fan that things are bad. There is some kind of injury crisis up front. Alex Revell was sold and the promised replacement never arrived. In the next game, we also picked up three injuries in areas that we have little cover: Tehoue, Dawson, Omozusi. With only Tom Clarke from Huddersfield coming in loan it seems likely that either untried youngsters George Porter or Moses Odubajo will get a chance. We have been playing a poor, poor formation (4-4-2 with one winger and three centre-mids), which has turned to an even worse 4-4-2 diamond in the past couple of games, with Slade seemingly desperate for some type of ideas. The lack of goals is certainly worrying and although Slade might be saying we are three games unbeaten (true), the salient fact is our first choice XI could not beat a Dagenham and Redbridge reserve team, which is a fair reflection of how we are playing at the moment. The only crumb of redemption is that with only one proper striker, Slade may actually go 4-5-1, a formation that served us excellently last season when discovered at Sheffield Wednesday but inexplicably has failed to use so far this season. Most O's fans think a defeat is absolutely nailed on and unless Tom Clarke is some kind of demon in midfield I can't find any reasons to disagree with them.

No one tipping Colchester? Let me tell you, as an O's fan that things are bad. There is some kind of injury crisis up front. Alex Revell was sold and the promised replacement never arrived. In the next game, we also picked up three injuries in areas that we have little cover: Tehoue, Dawson, Omozusi. With only Tom Clarke from Huddersfield coming in loan it seems likely that either untried youngsters George Porter or Moses Odubajo will get a chance. We have been playing a poor, poor formation (4-4-2 with one winger and three centre-mids), which has turned to an even worse 4-4-2 diamond in the past couple of games, with Slade seemingly desperate for some type of ideas. The lack of goals is certainly worrying and although Slade might be saying we are three games unbeaten (true), the salient fact is our first choice XI could not beat a Dagenham and Redbridge reserve team, which is a fair reflection of how we are playing at the moment. The only crumb of redemption is that with only one proper striker, Slade may actually go 4-5-1, a formation that served us excellently last season when discovered at Sheffield Wednesday but inexplicably has failed to use so far this season. Most O's fans think a defeat is absolutely nailed on and unless Tom Clarke is some kind of demon in midfield I can't find any reasons to disagree with them.
Colchester United vs Leyton Orient Let's have more faith in the O's! Leyton had 31 games between mid October and mid March with only 3 defeats!!! They have lost in the summer Revell, McGleish, Whing and Chambers. Have the same manager! Instead, they transfered Cureton - 17 goals with Exeter last season, Mooney, 9 goals with Colchester when loaned there, midfielders McSweeney from Hartlepool and Laird from Millwall. Despite the injured players they have I think the O's will get at least one point to Colchester. The bad periods are something normal in this league and Leyton is about to overpass such period. leeds was a sure victim against Hull and they thrashed them. There is a big difference between them, but the facts are the same and the games are played in the same England where everything is possible. The value is on Leyton imo these days! away +0.75 @ 1.96 with SBOBET

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September I know very little about Stevenage, but at the moment I'm thinking 7/4 on us is a great price. I set up a glory hunt thread where I'm attempting to price up the games before the bookies do. I put Oldham as a 10/11 shot against Stevenage. They opened up at 6/5 which I took and since then we have drifted further. So it's not just the bookies who are disagreeing with me but the punters. Maybe I am underestimating Stevenage, which may well be the case as I have never seen them play but I'll definately be taking some of the 7/4 available with Victor Chandler. Last season we were up near the play-offs when we started to drop like a stone and ended up in a relegation battle. The main reason for the drop was the lack of a goalscorer. I think now, with the signing of Shefki Kuqi, we may have found one. I'm not now saying we are play-off material, but I don't think we are relegation material, which the bookies still do. Reuben Reid has been a different player this season. He came at the end of last season looking fat and unfit. He has lost weight over the summer and with each game he is getting fitter and better. He is starting to look more like the Rotherham player Wets Brom payed £300k for. I think the forward line of Kuqi and Reid will cause defences lots of problems this season. Also we look stronger at the back. We have got rid of Brill and Hazell, who were the main culprits for a large chunk of our conceded goals last season, and have replaced them with Cisak and Clarke. Both who have looked decent so far. The only doubt I have is that our captain and best player, Dean Furman, is still out and both left backs are out. However Furman was missing last week and we didn't seem to miss him too much and we have enough versatile players who can slot into the left back position. Like I said, I know very little about Stevenage and they could surprise me, but at the moment I am thiking 7/4 is a great price for us.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Sport Football (England - L1) Event Scunthorpe vs Sheffield Utd Selection Over 2.5 Goals Strength 10/10 Date 10/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.91 Reasoning Scunthorpe have had 18 goals scored in their 6 league games to date with 3 of the 6 of them going Over 2.5 goals. In comparison, Sheff Utd have had 16 goals scored in their 6 league games to date with 2 of the 6 going Over 2.5 Goals. These two have met 3 times in the past with all of those matches ending Over 2.5 goals. They met most recently in 2011 and in 2009 in which there were 5 and 4 goals respectively. Both teams have got goals in them and I fancy this fixture to end up with Over 2.5 goals.

I know very little about Stevenage, but at the moment I'm thinking 7/4 on us is a great price. I set up a glory hunt thread where I'm attempting to price up the games before the bookies do. I put Oldham as a 10/11 shot against Stevenage. They opened up at 6/5 which I took and since then we have drifted further. So it's not just the bookies who are disagreeing with me but the punters. Maybe I am underestimating Stevenage, which may well be the case as I have never seen them play but I'll definately be taking some of the 7/4 available with Victor Chandler. Last season we were up near the play-offs when we started to drop like a stone and ended up in a relegation battle. The main reason for the drop was the lack of a goalscorer. I think now, with the signing of Shefki Kuqi, we may have found one. I'm not now saying we are play-off material, but I don't think we are relegation material, which the bookies still do. Reuben Reid has been a different player this season. He came at the end of last season looking fat and unfit. He has lost weight over the summer and with each game he is getting fitter and better. He is starting to look more like the Rotherham player Wets Brom payed £300k for. I think the forward line of Kuqi and Reid will cause defences lots of problems this season. Also we look stronger at the back. We have got rid of Brill and Hazell, who were the main culprits for a large chunk of our conceded goals last season, and have replaced them with Cisak and Clarke. Both who have looked decent so far. The only doubt I have is that our captain and best player, Dean Furman, is still out and both left backs are out. However Furman was missing last week and we didn't seem to miss him too much and we have enough versatile players who can slot into the left back position. Like I said, I know very little about Stevenage and they could surprise me, but at the moment I am thiking 7/4 is a great price for us.
I was talking about this with someone yesterday actually, the bookies really seem to rate us. In fact, I would have to go back to our non-league days to remember a time when I looked at Stevenage's odds for a game and thought "yeh I'll have a bit of that". Bournemouth were 11/10 at home against us after they had just beaten Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 and Dagenham 5-0, I'm pretty sure MK Dons were around the Evs mark a couple of weeks ago after beating Norwich 4-0 in mid-week. Yes, we can be a difficult side to play against, I wouldn't want to oppose us too many times in a season as it'd come back to bite you - but, as I said, we will also make many mistakes this year, as we did last season, so 7/4 would appear to be a very reasonable play for you considering Oldham are a more than capable side, on their own home pitch as well. I travel to every game not knowing what to expect, and tomorrow is no different.

Anyone else think Notts County at 1.91 are great value to beat Walsall at home?
Notts County are off to Turin to play Juventus in a friendly tommorow night (it's to celebrate the opening of the new Juventus stadium) With this game only 2 days before the Walsall match I feel it might hamper Notts County preperations, I think the bookies have priced it correctly. I won't be betting on Notts County this weekend because of this particular circumstance but good luck if you decide to go ahead yourself.
not sure about the home win but have taken both teams to score here. I was going to stay away for the same reasons as above but having read that no players were on the pitch for over 60 minutes, I've decided to play. I think the Juventus match has the potential to lift both sides - it would have been the best footballing moment for most of the county players and they will look to continue that flow of motivation whilst Walsall should rise their game to overcome a team that held Juventus 1-1! Neither side look particularly strong at the back.

not sure about the home win but have taken both teams to score here. I was going to stay away for the same reasons as above but having read that no players were on the pitch for over 60 minutes' date=' I've decided to play. I think the Juventus match has the potential to lift both sides - it would have been the best footballing moment for most of the county players and they will look to continue that flow of motivation whilst Walsall should rise their game to overcome a team that held Juventus 1-1! Neither side look particularly strong at the back.[/quote'] Yeah I saw it on Sky Sports News about 10 minutes after I posted that they were playing Juve. Still think they should overcome a pretty poor Walsall side though.

not sure about the home win but have taken both teams to score here. I was going to stay away for the same reasons as above but having read that no players were on the pitch for over 60 minutes' date=' I've decided to play. I think the Juventus match has the potential to lift both sides - it would have been the best footballing moment for most of the county players and they will look to continue that flow of motivation whilst Walsall should rise their game to overcome a team that held Juventus 1-1! Neither side look particularly strong at the back.[/quote'] I have no feeling either way for both to score with this game but it's a market that won't be affected as much by the Juventus game so I wouldn't put you off. The 1X2 market across the top 5 English divisions this week is really terrible, I'm staying away altogether. Good luck.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Fancy Sheffield utd at 6/4 away to Scunthorpe paddy power Sheffield united playing well just now and high on confidence after thrashing bury 4-0 they are joint top of the league and have yet to loose away from home on the other hand Scunthorpe haven't won at home to yet going for an away win :hope

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 9-10 September Scunthorpe vs SHEFFIELD UTD....away 0AH....@ 1.925...bet366....stakes 3/10.....I have to agree with the above post and I think the price on the blades is a little on the long side.The 'Irons' are without a win so far with 4 draws and two losses.They've netted 8 times and let in 10.Four of their goals will Be missing tomorrow as Grant is suspended and he also scored two in their cup win over the monkey hangers.On top of this they're down a keeper as Lillis is injured and they only have Slocombe left. Sheffield united have yet to lose this season,winning 5 and drawing once,scoring 13 times and conceding a meagre 3.I'm on them to keep their unbeaten run going tomorrow and I feel they are more than capable of getting at least a draw......

Fancy Sheffield utd at 6/4 away to Scunthorpe paddy power Sheffield united playing well just now and high on confidence after thrashing bury 4-0 they are joint top of the league and have yet to loose away from home on the other hand Scunthorpe haven't won at home to yet going for an away win :hope
They are 8/5 with bet366 and 13/8 with Bill Hill.Have you only got a Padraig Power a/c?If so you may be missing out on better prices from time to time.In the long run it's always better to get the best price available.It'll help your profit.Although boilsports reduced me some time back and PP did the same recently.I have an emergency Padraig Power ac on a different IP address and name though.....

Scunthorpe vs SHEFFIELD UTD....away 0AH....@ 1.925...bet366....stakes 3/10.....I have to agree with the above post and I think the price on the blades is a little on the long side.The 'Irons' are without a win so far with 4 draws and two losses.They've netted 8 times and let in 10.Four of their goals will Be missing tomorrow as Grant is suspended and he also scored two in their cup win over the monkey hangers.On top of this they're down a keeper as Lillis is injured and they only have Slocombe left. Sheffield united have yet to lose this season,winning 5 and drawing once,scoring 13 times and conceding a meagre 3.I'm on them to keep their unbeaten run going tomorrow and I feel they are more than capable of getting at least a draw......
They have signed goalkeeper Sam Johnstone from Manchester United today. No idea if he is any good or not

They are 8/5 with bet366 and 13/8 with Bill Hill.Have you only got a Padraig Power a/c?If so you may be missing out on better prices from time to time.In the long run it's always better to get the best price available.It'll help your profit.Although boilsports reduced me some time back and PP did the same recently.I have an emergency Padraig Power ac on a different IP address and name though.....
Yeah mate i know although i don't bet online and the only bookies near me is paddy power thats the reason all my bets are placed there , but cheers anyway :clap

Bury v Rochdale Under 2.5 Goals 1.95 Victor Chandler This is a local derby so exepect it to be a tight gritty affair. As mentioned above Bury sold their 2 most influencial and attacking players in Ryan Lowe and Damien Mozika on deadline day. They have replaced them with Giles Coke and Shaun Harrad who wasnt scoring in league 2! Can see Bury struggling for goals after Lowe's departure. Rochdale are leaking goals but not scoring any themselves. They have had a terrible start to the season and seem to have only 2 players that can find the net for them in Gary Jones and Jean Louis Akpa Akpro.
Wow, that was unexpected :loon

Scunthorpe vs SHEFFIELD UTD....away 0AH....@ 1.925...bet366....stakes 3/10.....I have to agree with the above post and I think the price on the blades is a little on the long side.The 'Irons' are without a win so far with 4 draws and two losses.They've netted 8 times and let in 10.Four of their goals will Be missing tomorrow as Grant is suspended and he also scored two in their cup win over the monkey hangers.On top of this they're down a keeper as Lillis is injured and they only have Slocombe left. Sheffield united have yet to lose this season,winning 5 and drawing once,scoring 13 times and conceding a meagre 3.I'm on them to keep their unbeaten run going tomorrow and I feel they are more than capable of getting at least a draw......
1-1,money back......