** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Sept 6-7

aliando

Re: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Sept 6-7

Dagneham and red bridge seem like good odds and decent value at 2.10 draw no bet' date=' does anyone have any thoughts? Lleyton orient have been horrible lately[/quote'] Tricky one really. Although i do think D&R look decent value bet. Just looked at the stats, Orient have 1 point in the league from 6 games (League 1), however in the Carling cup they have twice beaten L2 opposition... Dagenham have 10 points from 6 in League 2, but were thrashed 5-0 by Bournmouth in the Carling Cup 1st round. Dagenham seem to be quite an unders team, all 6 of there league games have been Under 2.5, and with Orient bottom of league 1 only scoring 2 goals in there opening 6 games, unders @ even with Bet365 looks very good. Or even BTTS NO @ 11/10 Both Sides seem to have a few injury problems and afterall it is a cup match so anything can happen! I am taking Under 2.5 @ Evens - 3/10 stakes May have a look at D&R on handicap too.

Re: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Sept 6-7 I will be backing under 2.5 goals for tonights JPT game. Both teams are struggling to score at the moment, Orient with 2 in 6 Dagenham 4 in 6 in the league. Dagenham are missing their striker Nurse who is away with Barbados and the O's looked extremely goal shy barring their last home cup match with Bristol Rovers which ended 3-2. I expect Dagenham to play a much more defensive game than rovers though and have proved difficult to score against so far this season. Low crowd expected will they get their moneys worth? I say no under 2.5 - evens with william hill

Re: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Sept 6-7 Leyton Orient are in dire form, and may struggle to break down a defence that Dagenham are going to want to be watertight, being away to a higher division team. This tempts me towards under 2.5 @ 2.10 on Bet365. On the same note, Leyton Orient aren't playing well and Dagenham will be well up for this game. Dagenham DNB @ 2.62 is hugely tempting. Gonna go for the same stakes on both I think.

Re: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: Sept 6-7

Tricky one really. Although i do think D&R look decent value bet. Just looked at the stats, Orient have 1 point in the league from 6 games (League 1), however in the Carling cup they have twice beaten L2 opposition... Dagenham have 10 points from 6 in League 2, but were thrashed 5-0 by Bournmouth in the Carling Cup 1st round. Dagenham seem to be quite an unders team, all 6 of there league games have been Under 2.5, and with Orient bottom of league 1 only scoring 2 goals in there opening 6 games, unders @ even with Bet365 looks very good. Or even BTTS NO @ 11/10 Both Sides seem to have a few injury problems and afterall it is a cup match so anything can happen! I am taking Under 2.5 @ Evens - 3/10 stakes May have a look at D&R on handicap too.
1-1 :clap shame about the late goal though!