** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership

Mirage

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership An early one from me for tomorrow nights match..... Friday: Newcastle vs Gloucester 3.5/5pts Gloucester (-2 points) to beat Newcastle - 10/11 with Betfred I think this is a terrific line - one i have no problems getting stuck right in to. A lot has been made about the fact Gloucester have not won at Newcastle since 2008 but that doesn't bother me at all. Since then, Newcastle have become worse season by season so, on paper, this is Gloucester's easiest test since at Kingston Park. Gloucester have been on a bad run over the past few weeks with 3 losses on the bounce but those have been against good sides - sides a lot better on paper than Newcastle. Being beaten by Harlequins is no disgrace whilst they did well to keep things close at Toulouse. I tipped them to get beaten by Leicester last week but Leicester have shown signs of being somewhere near their best over the last few weeks so that wasn't a disgrace either. Here, they welcome back some key players. Having Fuimaono-Sapolu back in midfield alongside Tindall is a big bonus whilst Simpson-Daniel is a massive threat from the back. They won at Exeter not too long ago - no easy task - and their pack should be on top again here. Newcastle were battered at Harlequins last week, an outcome that everyone expected. When they were on ESPN last, against Worcester, they played ok but that was largely down to Wocester's inability to see out a game. Here they have made a number of changes to the side and one of them is to bring in the former Gloucester scrum-half Jordi Pasqualin. In that match against Worcester i was far from impressed by Pasqualin. He gave too much slow ball and that allowed the opposition defence plenty of time to set-up ready for the Newcastle attack. He was also far too predictable - failing to add something different such as the odd break himself or box kick to mix things up. I see him as being a big weakness. Euan Murray is a top player for them in the front-row but this is a good Gloucester pack so i don't think he will have a huge impact on the match. Gloucester have a good, experienced line-up. They have a good centre partnership, quality backs and a competitive pack. Newcaslte have struggled all season and if they give Gloucester too much possession they will be punished. I thought this line would be at 4 or 5 so i am more than happy to take the -2 available at this price. Strong stake considering i am taking the away side, too.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Not updated my stats on this i have noticed but i stand at -4.11 for the season so far. Not too worried by that as it is only really that bet on the Newcastle - Gloucester game that has made the difference. Can't wait for the Christmas period to begin.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Odds Comparison is not letting me copy the matches over today for some reason but there is a full program of games over the Christmas period - starting tomorrow. I have had a quick look through the markets and nothing has really caught my eye. Will have another look through tonight and may be back with some selections.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Just a quick one for our game as I am off to a sell out Sixways tomorrow. The unders with bet365 39.5 at 4/5 looks the one, this has not even been close to going over at Sixways this season with 29, 32, 15, 26 and 23 so far this season. Leicester are averaging 23.2 points on the road so far. In the last 5 games at Sixways between the two teams it has gone over this line twice, but with an average points per game of 36 points. I also had a look to see if there was interesting with the teams playing the after Christmas fixture but there was nothing unusual. Both teams have a strong line up out and it should be tight with a sell out and again that home form. Leicester got off to a terrible start to the season but have bounced back not, where as we have the chance to go mid table and really pull away from Newcastle. Good Luck

• 1 month later...

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership There is a full domestic card to get stuck into this weekend. The bookies have been slow to put the odds up but here are the fixtures: [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sale Sharks v Worcester Warriors (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]172.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Harlequins v London Irish (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]176.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bath v Newcastle Falcons (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]176.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucester v Northampton Saints (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]176.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Exeter Chiefs v Leicester Tigers (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]186.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Wasps v Saracens (13:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]163.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership A quick one for tonight's game as there isn't too long to go until kick-off. Will be back later on with more for tomorrow. Friday: Sale vs Worcester 2/5pts Sale (-7 points) to beat Worcester - 10/11 with BetVictor I think Sale are due a big score at home and tonight could be the night where they put in the 80 minute performance they have shown glimpses of over the course of the season. Sale welcome back some key faces in the shape of Gaskell, Cueto, Seymour and Sheridan and that will surely give them a huge boost. Those 4 are key players for the side in different ways and the mix of experience and talented youth coming back in will hopefully help them get on top early on. In Miller, Cueto, Leota and Tuitupou they have exciting backs who can all finish off moves with their direct styles and, judging by what I have seen of Worcester, they will get enough opportunities. Sheridan, Gaskell, Seymour and Easter will provide tough competition to the capable Worcester pack. When I have seen the Warriors in action this season the backs often get sucked into the breakdown and, if Sheridan and co. can secure the ball well, they have the ideal man in Dwayne Peel to get it out and to the danger men quickly. Worcester have done well so far this season and if they were to finish in the position they are now the campaign would go down as a successful one. However, they could easily have been further up the table had it not been for their inability to hold on to leads in the closing stages of games. Having Perry and Goode filling the 9 and 10 shirts doesn't inspire me with confidence in them and suggests that, judging by previous team selections, they will be happy to kick out of hand whenever possible and pin Sale back in their own 22. That could be dangerous considering the likes of Cueto and Miller will run from the back all day long and it only takes the odd slip-up for Worcester's game plan to come undone. Sale have put in some good performances at home this season and should really have picked up some more wins - the Leicester and Exeter games spring to mind. Sale's side looks more dynamic and if Worcester allow Peel to run the game, they could be in real trouble. Small stake as the weather could play a major part.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Sale won 15-12 so the above bet is a loser. It was a pretty dull game in terms of chances created and Worcester threw away more points they could easily have had. I like one from tomorrow's card and I may be back for one on Sunday. Saturday: Exeter vs Leicester 2.5/5pts Leicester (-4 points) to beat Exeter - 10/11 with Stan James I think this line is a little low. Exeter won at Leicester on the opening day of the campaign but I think this is the ideal opportunity for the Tigers to gain revenge. Back then Leicester had a whole host of stars in New Zealand and had bad result after bad result but since that rocky patch they have turned things around to make it into the play-offs. They sit in 4th but are by no means assured of a place there come end-of-season. Exter have had a good season and sit in mid-table so will provide a tough test for the Tigers. They look like they belong in this league now and for them to have that about them in only their 2nd season back is some achievement. Flood and Tuilagi have returned from the England set-up to boost their fitness and I think they could be the deciding factors. The other Tuilagi being on the wing means they will have a constant threat and we all know what Murphy can do, too. Leicester have the class to come here and take the victory and I believe they will do it to continue their push towards the top 2.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Here are this weekends fixtures: [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bath v Gloucester (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]128.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Wasps v Exeter Chiefs (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]162.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle Falcons v London Irish (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.77 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]137.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northampton Saints v Sale Sharks (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]143.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Harlequins v Worcester Warriors (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]148.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saracens v Leicester Tigers (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]194.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 24 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sale Sharks v London Wasps (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcester Warriors v Saracens (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicester Tigers v Newcastle Falcons (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]177.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Exeter Chiefs v Bath (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]164.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucester v Harlequins (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]170.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Irish v Northampton Saints (13:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]159.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership I wrote a decent sized write-up on the Saracens match but got a proxy error when submitting it. Anyways, I will take them to win by 1-10 points at 2/1 with SkyBet. I like their line-up despite still missing some key international players. The spine of the side looks good with Brits, de Kock, Smit and Wyles. It will be a tough match for them but I fancy them to just snatch a hard-fought win.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle Falcons v Harlequins (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bath v Worcester Warriors (14:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Exeter Chiefs v Sale Sharks (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Wasps v London Irish (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicester Tigers v Gloucester (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saracens v Northampton Saints (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership A quick one for tonight, left it a bit late. Newcastle vs Harlequins 3/5pts Harlequins (-6 points) to beat Newcastle - 10/11 with BetFred Harlequins welcome back a few faces tonight and I think that could prove to be the difference between these two sides. Mike Brown returning is a huge boost as he has had a great season whilst being supported by the equally solid Monye means Harlequins have a strong look to their back line once again. Danny Care and Nick Evans are head and shoulders above the opposition as a pairing and Jordan Turner-Hall also returns to the centre. Their forwards have won a few games for them this year and they should be a good match for the Newcastle pack tonight. Newcastle have put in a few good performances at home this season but are nowhere near as consistent as Harlequins and, crucially, haven't got the winning habit that their opponents have experienced throughout the whole of the 2011/12 season. Jimmy Goperth is relied on far too heavily and is rightfully targetted by opponents with the mentality of 'keep him quiet we have a good night'. Harlequins are used to winning, Newcastle aren't, and the former have the stronger backs by far. I think those could prove the difference and enough of a difference to cover this line.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Now on to one for tomorrow. I may be back with one before Sunday's games but not 100% sure yet. Exeter vs Sale 1.5/5pts Sale to beat Exter - 13/8 with Bet365 Sale should have beaten Exeter in their own back yard earlier this seaosn but somehow let a 23-7 half-time lead slip away to lose 30-23. However, I think they are worth a small investment for tomorrow's game. Since that game in November they have consistently put in solid performances and when facing Exeter they will need to continue that in order to come away with a win. They have won 4 of their last 7 and kept it close in defeats at Leicester, Northampton and London Irish. Their side is shaping up nicely now they have players returning from injury and having the likes of Miller, Tuitupou, Cueto, Leota, Peel, Sheridan and Powell starting shows they are strong all over the pitch. Exeter are always tough to beat when they are at home and it will be no different on Saturday afternoon. They recently beat Leicester at their own place but have lost some games there too. There are very few high scoring games in front of their own fans and that is one of the reasons why I think Sale are worth taking. This, like a lot of previous games at Exeter, could be decided by just the one score so 13/8 is a good enough price to tempt me in to getting involved. Hopefully Sale will cause a mini upset and come away with the win.

• 4 weeks later...

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicester Tigers v Worcester Warriors (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle Falcons v Sale Sharks (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Exeter Chiefs v London Irish (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saracens v Harlequins (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bath v Northampton Saints (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Wasps v Gloucester (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership There are a few good match-ups this week to get stuck in to. I'm taking a break still from this league as I have been having a bit of a nightmare lately so just going to sit back and watch the games without any week-to-week involvement for now.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sale Sharks v Bath (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northampton Saints v Leicester Tigers (14:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucester v Newcastle Falcons (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]London Irish v Saracens (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcester Warriors v Exeter Chiefs (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Harlequins v London Wasps (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Aviva Premiership Poor season overall for me, never really got to grips with it this year. Leicester will face Harlequins in the grand final and below are the current best prices: Leicester 2/5 (SkyBet) Harlequins 9/4 (BetFred, Boylesports and Ladbrokes)