** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BillyHills & CrazySuzy (& anyone else in Leicester)

GETT1NLOTS

Re: BillyHills & CrazySuzy (& anyone else in Leicester) GETT1N, We have been to the Gala to have a look round and was impressed, while there we asked about Texas tournaments and they said the room wasnt ready yet. A friend of mine went last night and asked again and was told it will be in about a months time. Buy-in's from only a fiver, 4 rebuys first 90mins. There will obviously be higher stakes also, but i'm an internet player only, apart from the casual game with friends, so 'live' tourneys are something i want to try but i'll keep to low stakes for now. We will deffo be pleased to get together sometime, be nice if a few others could make the long trip to Leicester. Jezz how much by taxi from Aberdeen? Cheers GETT1N, look forward to it.

Re: BillyHills & CrazySuzy (& anyone else in Leicester) Aberdeen is about as far removed from everywhere else in the UK as its possible to get really - we are at the arse end of nowhere :lol. However I have been knowing to go around the country gambling before so when I am down that way for whatever reason I will def come in for a game Jez

• 1 month later...