** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga - 26-28 August

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 26-28 August Schalke 04 v Borussia M'gladbach M'gladbach +0.5 @2.025 with b365 I usually avoid to mess up with Schalke since they are one of the most unpredictable teams not only in Germany but in Europe as well. They proved it once again last week when they turned the score around, they were losing 2-0 at halftime against Mainz 05 to come back in the 2nd half and win 4-2 thanks to their great front line in the likes of Farfan, Holtby, Huntelaar and Raul. But we should take in mind that Borussia also had a stunning performance last week winning 4-1 over Wolfsburg. Reus, Bobadilla, Hanke and Arango were outstanding and demolished Wolves' defense. Gladbach is yet to face a defeat this season and look completely transformed under the reign of Lucien Favre who made out of them a team who reminds of the great Gladbach team from decades ago. Those of you who watched the game against Wolfsburg would have noticed it in the faces of the old supporters in the crowd who for sure have been witnesses of that glory team from 60's and 70's. Just half an year ago M'gladbach were relegation candidate number 1, to became a table leader one week ago. Another thing I want to mention is that M'gladbach conceded only 10 goals in 15 official games since Favre came. Borussia are definitely on the up and the price on them is a lil bit long in my opinion. I'll back Borussia +0.5 with small stakes.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 26-28 August

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hannover - Mainz
Selection Mainz (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.33
Reasoning Mainz is overrated by bookies, I don't understand why, they are out from EL after a double 1-1 and a penalty elimination face to Gaz Metan (Romania), they lose 2-4 after 2-0 at half time with Schalke and are caming at on of the best team at home from last season, even if they manage to take just one point last match with Herta, they was much better in the field! 2-0 my tip. Good luck!

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hannover - Mainz
Selection Mainz (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.33
Reasoning Mainz is overrated by bookies, I don't understand why, they are out from EL after a double 1-1 and a penalty elimination face to Gaz Metan (Romania), they lose 2-4 after 2-0 at half time with Schalke and are caming at on of the best team at home from last season, even if they manage to take just one point last match with Herta, they was much better in the field! 2-0 my tip. Good luck!
1-1, not a home win, but a win for me. :cheers

Schalke 04 v Borussia M'gladbach M'gladbach +0.5 @2.025 with b365 I usually avoid to mess up with Schalke since they are one of the most unpredictable teams not only in Germany but in Europe as well. They proved it once again last week when they turned the score around, they were losing 2-0 at halftime against Mainz 05 to come back in the 2nd half and win 4-2 thanks to their great front line in the likes of Farfan, Holtby, Huntelaar and Raul. But we should take in mind that Borussia also had a stunning performance last week winning 4-1 over Wolfsburg. Reus, Bobadilla, Hanke and Arango were outstanding and demolished Wolves' defense. Gladbach is yet to face a defeat this season and look completely transformed under the reign of Lucien Favre who made out of them a team who reminds of the great Gladbach team from decades ago. Those of you who watched the game against Wolfsburg would have noticed it in the faces of the old supporters in the crowd who for sure have been witnesses of that glory team from 60's and 70's. Just half an year ago M'gladbach were relegation candidate number 1, to became a table leader one week ago. Another thing I want to mention is that M'gladbach conceded only 10 goals in 15 official games since Favre came. Borussia are definitely on the up and the price on them is a lil bit long in my opinion. I'll back Borussia +0.5 with small stakes.
FT: Schalke 04 v Borussia M'gladbach 1-0. Bet lost.