** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Trofeo TIM - 18 August

There is not much happening regarding this to be honest but I'll open a thread just in case anything kicks off. As of right now (as far as I know), only Bet365 have anything up - and that only goes as far as the Inter-Juventus match. Here is the breakdown in case you don't know. Inter, Juventus and Milan will each play 45 minute matches against each other tonight. If level after the 45, the match is settled on penalties. 3 points for a regulation win, 2 for a win on pens, and 1 for a loss on pens. Inter play Juventus in the first match. Milan will then play the loser of that match followed by Milan versus the winner of the first match. Here are the 'expected' line-ups: di-6YN8.png It will be a bit of fun to watch but betting is often precarious. I've opened the thread in case I get the opportunity to act on my initial thoughts which are: - Oppose Milan outright - Their squad looks by far the weakest of the 3. - Unders in Milan's matches (the lines will be lower due to 45 minutes). Milan still have their solid midfield shield in both line-ups so goals could be at a premium. - Possibly overs in Inter-Juventus.