** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Snooker: Premier League 2011

kevshat

Re: Snooker: Premier League 2011 Thanks Kev. I quite fancy Judd tonight as well, but without much reasoning. I just feel that Trump will enjoy tonight more than Shaun and this format will suit him more. Trump is ever improving and I think 3/4 is a nice price on him. Im going to make another small accumulator at 3.8/1 for O'Sullivan 3 - 0 @ 7/4 and Judd trump 3/4. Your bet is also quite interesting. It seems that O'sullivan is not taking snooker too seriously these days. However I think he will treat the match with Jimmy seriously and win, but when he gets through to the final I think O'sullivan will underestimate trump and Trump has got a decent chance of winning. Ill see how these two matches go first, im not the biggest expert on snooker betting but I am a big fan! Edit: Only managed to grab accumulator of 3.75/1, no two bookies seem to offer the best odds for my accumulator! Oh well, doesnt matter, put 0.5 units on. :hope

Re: Snooker: Premier League 2011 No joy for me. Turned out to be more of an exhibition than I expected. +11.13 overall for the season now but at least Trump has avoided Ronnie in the semi final so the each way part of the outright has every chance of landing next weekend.

OSullivan vs White Havnt followed snooker for a while, but I think Jimmy is getting too old for this. Though Osullivan isnt on top of his game in recent years I think he has far too much skill to lose to Jimmy. As long as Osullivan treats this seriously I see no reason why he would lose a frame. Just a small punt for fun tonight: OSullivan 3 - 0 7/4 0.5/10 WH
Good shout mate :clap

Re: Snooker: Premier League 2011 Thanks, Judd let me down though! Still, a decent profit for the night. I followed you on some of your punts on darts tonight, and great predictions so far! Though didnt see Wade losing after going 2 - 0 up and some decent checkouts! Didnt manage to follow you on your over 120.5 checkouts though.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Snooker: Premier League 2011 Ooo, Ding Vs Trump. I remember this being a "thriller" in the world championships this year. I think trump won in the end something like 15-14 or 15-13, but it was a teriffic encounter. Over 7.5 frames is what im currently looking at at around 4/5. I think a 5-3 or 5-4 win to either side is very likely, as both play very good snooker and will be looking forward to this match. Dont know much about the match between O'sullivan and Williams, the price looks about right.

Re: Snooker: Premier League 2011

What bookie are they with mate? Incase anyone wants to follow your bets. Also any reasoning behind the Ding outright? Cheers
Sorry, the over 7.5 is avaliable with bet365 and VC that I know of at 4/5 and Ding outright 4/1 is widely avaliable. Not much reasoning for the Ding 4/1 outright but just feel that on a good day Ding is unstoppable in his break building and him being the underdog at 4/1 looks long to me.

Sorry, the over 7.5 is avaliable with bet365 and VC that I know of at 4/5 and Ding outright 4/1 is widely avaliable. Not much reasoning for the Ding 4/1 outright but just feel that on a good day Ding is unstoppable in his break building and him being the underdog at 4/1 looks long to me.
Cheers :ok

Re: Snooker: Premier League 2011 No joy with the Judd outright but going with one in the final tonight. 4pts R.O'Sullivan (-1.5 frames) to beat D.Junhui 4/5 Paddy Power I wasn't all that impressed with Ding last night. I know he made 3-4 decent breaks but all of his breaks came from misses you wouldn't expect from Judd Trump and certainly misses he's unlikely to get from O'Sullivan who is in his 8th successive PL final since the shot clock has come into play. Of the six titles he's won he's covered this handicap in each and every final despite playing the likes of Williams, Higgins and Selby in those finals and whenever these two play in big matches I always think back to their Masters final when Ronnie beat Ding 10-3 after the man from China was done up by the Wembley crowd. The crowd tonight might not be so vociferous for Ronnie but they will still be behind the Rocket who loves nothing more than entertaining a packed out crowd. I hope this is a real cracking final but I suspect it could be a little one sided in O'Sullivan's favour particularly if Ding relies on his opponent making mistakes like he did last night. I'll take Ronnie to win this no worse than 7-5.

No joy with the Judd outright but going with one in the final tonight. 4pts R.O'Sullivan (-1.5 frames) to beat D.Junhui 4/5 Paddy Power I wasn't all that impressed with Ding last night. I know he made 3-4 decent breaks but all of his breaks came from misses you wouldn't expect from Judd Trump and certainly misses he's unlikely to get from O'Sullivan who is in his 8th successive PL final since the shot clock has come into play. Of the six titles he's won he's covered this handicap in each and every final despite playing the likes of Williams, Higgins and Selby in those finals and whenever these two play in big matches I always think back to their Masters final when Ronnie beat Ding 10-3 after the man from China was done up by the Wembley crowd. The crowd tonight might not be so vociferous for Ronnie but they will still be behind the Rocket who loves nothing more than entertaining a packed out crowd. I hope this is a real cracking final but I suspect it could be a little one sided in O'Sullivan's favour particularly if Ding relies on his opponent making mistakes like he did last night. I'll take Ronnie to win this no worse than 7-5.
Nice one, Kev :notworthy As soon as O'sullivan took the first few frames I knew Ding was in deep trouble after he broken down years ago vs O'sullivan. Still i'd expect him to be more mature now hes 24. I knew it wasnt good when O'sullivan beat williams, I sub-consiously placed a bet on williams with my Ding outright. Had a feeling that it will end 7-1 - Really I did!