** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August

Friday 19 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Fortuna Düsseldorf v TSV 1860 München (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.68 3.7 101.82 %
maximize.gif Hansa Rostock v Alemannia Aachen (17:00 BST) 2.06 3.73 3.91 100.93 %
maximize.gif SpVgg Greuther Fürth v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:00 BST) 1.69 4.02 5.65 101.75 %
Saturday 20 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Union Berlin v VfL Bochum (12:00 BST) 2.73 3.4 2.87 100.82 %
maximize.gif Eintracht Braunschweig v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:00 BST) 1.8 3.9 5.02 101.12 %
Sunday 21 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dynamo Dresden v SC Paderborn 07 (12:30 BST) 2.1 3.57 3.86 101.54 %
maximize.gif Energie Cottbus v Karlsruher SC (12:30 BST) 2.01 3.91 3.9 100.97 %
maximize.gif FSV Frankfurt v Eintracht Frankfurt (12:30 BST) 6 4 1.67 101.55 %
Monday 22 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC St. Pauli v MSV Duisburg (19:15 BST) 2.02 3.76 4.45 98.57 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August Greuther Furth v Ingolstadt - (Asian Total Corners) Over 9.5 @ 1.95 - B365 5pts This is a derby that Furth dominated last season with two win's to nil both home and away. Ingolstadt, despite their league standing, have impressed me in the way they have played this season, though; especially the way they held a high line (v Fortuna Dusseldorf) and dominated the play for the first half hour. Anyhow, Ingolstadt are averaging 7.5 corners away from home, albeit from only two games (6.25 both H & A). Furth, at home, win circa 6 corners (6.5 both H & A). The two games last season covered this line. Greuther Furth 1-0 Ingolstadt (Corners: 7-4) and Ingolstadt 0-2 Greuther Furth (Corners: 2-8). I have this line down as one or two short and can't think for the life of me why U9.5 is priced up lower.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August Furth Vs Ingolstadt TEAM NEWS For Furth, Heinrich Schmidtgal was back in the starting line-up against Paderborn on Matchday 4, replacing Sebastian Tyrala in midfield. Head coach Mike Buskens can once again pick his strongest eleven as there are no other injuries or suspensions to deal with. In an attempt to shake his team up following the heavy defeat to Dusseldorf, Ingolstadt boss Benno Mohlmann made four changes for Matchday 4’s game against FSV Frankfurt. Marvin Matip, Moritz Hartmann, Andreas Buchner and Malte Metzelder were respectively replaced by Manuel Hartmann, Jose-Alex Ikeng, David Pisot and Ahmed Akaichi, who started his first game for the club. The changes appeared to have the desired effect as they looked lively and full of running for much of the match. Andreas Gorlitz is still recovering from a thigh strain, so is likely to miss out once again. He is the only absentee in an otherwise full and healthy squad. Furth Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: None Ingolstadt Suspended: None Doubtful: Gorlitz (thigh) Injured/unavailable: None MATCH PREVIEW Despite their opening day defeat at home to Eintracht Frankfurt, Furth have recovered well and now have four consecutive wins under their belts. Striker Christopher Nothe scored the only goal of the game on Matchday 4 to defeat Paderborn and bring his goal tally to three for the season, equalling the record of strike partner Olivier Occean. The Clover Leaves look comfortable in possession, have a good defence, create numerous chances each game and are deservedly among the top teams in the division. They should be too much to handle for their Bavarian rivals. Die Schanzer meanwhile desperately need to get some points on the board. They currently sit second from bottom and have yet to win a game this season. They can take encouragement from the performance against FSV Frankfurt, but once again struggled to create opportunities. After bringing in new faces over the summer, coach Benno Mohlmann has yet to settle on his first choice line-up, especially up front. This could be a factor in his team’s attacking difficulties. Ingolstadt have the worst away record in the league, losing both games this season and conceding six goals in the process, scoring only one.Furth wins HEAD TO HEAD These two teams have played each other four times, with Furth winning three and Ingolstadt one. Last season Furth won the home and away fixtures, 1-0 and 2-0 respectively.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August Hansa Rostock - Aachen: Hansa Rostock @ 2.10 (Unibet) 10/10 These are good odds for Hansa's win. The main argument here is Aachen's terrible form. The guests have a 0-0-4 record, and a 1:8 goal differntial. Hansa's record isn't great (0-3-1), but they have indicated some defensive credibility and a bit of goal scoring ability (2:3 goal differntial). Hansa has won this fixture 3 consecutive times against Aachen. With the home advantage, Hansa has a great opportunity to get its first win against a hapless Aachen team and the odds are good. Good Luck....:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August

Hansa Rostock - Aachen: Hansa Rostock @ 2.10 (Unibet) 10/10 These are good odds for Hansa's win. The main argument here is Aachen's terrible form. The guests have a 0-0-4 record, and a 1:8 goal differntial. Hansa's record isn't great (0-3-1), but they have indicated some defensive credibility and a bit of goal scoring ability (2:3 goal differntial). Hansa has won this fixture 3 consecutive times against Aachen. With the home advantage, Hansa has a great opportunity to get its first win against a hapless Aachen team and the odds are good. Good Luck....:hope
As you said,Hansa has indicated some defensive credibility,in my opinion Hansa's defence is much more better. So I think Under2.5 @2.00 is more safety:hope:hope:hope

Hansa Rostock - Aachen: Hansa Rostock @ 2.10 (Unibet) 10/10 These are good odds for Hansa's win. The main argument here is Aachen's terrible form. The guests have a 0-0-4 record, and a 1:8 goal differntial. Hansa's record isn't great (0-3-1), but they have indicated some defensive credibility and a bit of goal scoring ability (2:3 goal differntial). Hansa has won this fixture 3 consecutive times against Aachen. With the home advantage, Hansa has a great opportunity to get its first win against a hapless Aachen team and the odds are good. Good Luck....:hope
Well....if Hansa can't win against Aachen I don't know who they can win against......:( Good bets for those backing unders and +0.5 for Aachen....

Well....if Hansa can't win against Aachen I don't know who they can win against......:( Good bets for those backing unders and +0.5 for Aachen....
They should have won by 2 goals margin at least, it's not like they didn't have chances to score but their final touch was just terrible.

As you said' date='Hansa has indicated some defensive credibility,in my opinion Hansa's defence is much more better. So I think Under2.5 @2.00 is more safety:hope:hope:hope[/quote'] 0:0 :cow:cow:cow:cow

Greuther Furth v Ingolstadt - (Asian Total Corners) Over 9.5 @ 1.95 - B365 5pts
Under2.5 @2.00
Well I combined those 2 so I just needed to thank you both ! :cigar ___________________________________ οὐδὲν τοῖς θαρροῦσιν ἀνάλωτον

Greuther Furth v Ingolstadt - (Asian Total Corners) Over 9.5 @ 1.95 - B365 5pts This is a derby that Furth dominated last season with two win's to nil both home and away. Ingolstadt, despite their league standing, have impressed me in the way they have played this season, though; especially the way they held a high line (v Fortuna Dusseldorf) and dominated the play for the first half hour. Anyhow, Ingolstadt are averaging 7.5 corners away from home, albeit from only two games (6.25 both H & A). Furth, at home, win circa 6 corners (6.5 both H & A). The two games last season covered this line. Greuther Furth 1-0 Ingolstadt (Corners: 7-4) and Ingolstadt 0-2 Greuther Furth (Corners: 2-8). I have this line down as one or two short and can't think for the life of me why U9.5 is priced up lower.
11-3 = 14 :ok

Braunschweig Vs Aue TEAM NEWS Daniel Davari could well continue in goal for Torsten Lieberknecht’s Braunschweig, with first-choice goalkeeper Marjan Petkovic still struggling with the hamstring injury that kept him out of the Karlsruher match last weekend. Marc Pfitzner should also keep his berth in the starting line-up in place of Matthias Henn, who has an injured elbow. Deniz Dogan remains unavailable because of a fractured fibula. There could be widespread changes in Aue’s team after the 4-0 mauling at 1860 Munchen last time out. Fabian Muller and Alban Ramaj will both be vying for a place up front after returning from suspension and injury respectively. Fellow striker Enrico Kern may also be in contention too after recovering from angina. Don’t be surprised Pierre Le Beau is slotted back into the back four in an attempt to remedy last weekend’s defensive frailties. Braunschweig Suspended: None Doubtful: Petkovic (muscle tear) Injured/unavailable: Dogan (broken leg – return unknown), Henn (elbow) Aue Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: None MATCH PREVIEW Braunschweig will look to continue their impressive start to life in the 2. Bundesliga as they welcome Aue to the Eintracht-Stadion. After tricky games against Bayern Munich in the cup and Eintracht Frankfurt in the league, Braunschweig got back to winning ways by coming from behind to win 3-1 at Karlsruher, with goals coming from Dominick Kumbela, Damir Vrancic and Dennis Kruppke. With three wins from four games so far, Braunschweig are sitting pretty in fourth position. If their good form continues, Torsten Lieberknecht’s side might even be able to start dreaming of challenging for back-to-back promotions. Aue have shown indifferent form so far in their second season after promotion from the 3. Liga, and Matchday 4’s 4-0 capitulation at 1860 Munchen is a real cause for concern for Violas coach Rico Schmitt. After two clean sheets in their opening two games, Aue have conceded six goals in their last two outings. Much more worrying for Schmitt though is that Aue have managed only one goal from open play in their first five matches in both league and cup. It would therefore be no surprise whatsoever if Aue start with a new-look strike force this weekend. Braunschweig have looked like a decent side so far, and with home advantage they are a good bet to make it four wins from five against faltering Aue. HEAD TO HEAD In six previous visits to play Braunschweig, Aue have managed just one win and a draw. They were beaten 3-0 by their hosts during their last trip in 2009.

Union Berlin Vs Bochum TEAM NEWS Union keeper Jan Glinker made his return to the starting line-up for last week’s game against Dresden, but it was a night he’d probably rather forget after having to pick the ball out of the net on four separate occasions. Central defender Daniel Gohlert has undergone surgery on a gum boil in his lower back area and is thusly ruled out for the coming weeks. Second-choice keeper Marcel Hottecke is still struggling with a thigh injury, meaning that youngster Kilian Pruschke may keep his place on the bench. Bochum defender Philipp Bonig is once again available for selection for Friedhelm Funkel’s side after serving a suspension for his sending off against Rostock, but captain Christoph Dabrowski is a doubt with a strained knee ligament. This weekend will also come too soon for Holmar Eyolfsson and Patrick Fabian. Better news for the visitors is that North Korean striker Jong Tae-Se has trained throughout the week – scoring six goals in a midweek friendly match against non-league Schwelm – and could be fit to lead the line in the capital. Union Berlin Suspended: None Doubtful: Hottecke (thigh) Injured/unavailable: Gohlert (gum boil) Bochum Suspended: Doubtful: Dabrowski (knee), Tae-Se (fitness) Injured/unavailable: Eyolfsson (broken foot – four to five weeks), Fabian (ruptured cruciate ligament – end of September) MATCH PREVIEW Neither Union Berlin or Bochum have set the world alight so far in the early weeks of the new campaign, but both will be looking for three points when they meet one another in the capital this weekend. Union have clear problems from a defensive point of view, having twice conceded four goals in their four league games so far. Last week’s 4-0 defeat at Dresden may have been flattering for their hosts, but nevertheless brutally exposed Union’s soft core. Uwe Neuhaus will thus be expecting his side to reproduce the form shown in their last home game two weeks ago, when Union brushed aside Paderborn 3-0 at the Alte Forsterei. Bochum have not gotten properly going yet either, succumbing to a 2-1 home defeat against St Pauli last week. It was a game which Bochum had started brightly, but Christoph Dabrowski’s early strike ultimately proved worthless for Friedhelm Funkel’s side. A 1-0 win at home against FSV Frankfurt on Matchday 2 is Bochum’s only triumph so far. Both of these sides have only taken four points out of a possible twelve. However, I believe that Bochum have the class and strength necessary to climb up the table, and I reckon that they will begin that process with a win here. HEAD TO HEAD Bochum have won three out of the four games between these two sides, including two wins against Union in the 2. Bundesliga last season

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August FSV Frankfurt - Eintracht Frankfurt: Draw @ 4.52 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds for the draw are way too high to ignore here. This is a Frankfurt derby match. Yes, the guests have the better quality roster and are favourites for promotion, but they have 2 draws in 4 matches. Eintracht will miss its top scorer to injury today and Gekas, another goal getter, has been out of form. The hosts have a 0-3-1 start to the season inluding 2 draws at home. FSV play it tight and haven't conceded more than a goal in any match. I think they will do the same here with the aim of not losing the derby and with Eintracht's offense being questionable today the chances of the draw are increased and at the given odds are well worth the risk. Cottbus - Karlsruher: Draw @ 3.79 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Cottbus has a record of 3-0-1 and Karlruher has a record of 2-0-2. They are 2 of the 4 teams in the league without a draw yet. Both teams have played well thus far and appear to be similar in standard. Last year's fixture ended, at Cottbus, in a wild 5-5 draw, with Karlsruher scraping a 1-0 win in the reverse fixture. I think the teams are evenly matched and this increases the chances of the draw which is offered at good odds. At this stage of the season the draw is a good percentage bet between two teams that appear even. Good Luck....:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August Germany Bundesliga 2 - 21.08.2011: Energie Cottbus vs. Karlsruher SC http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/energie-cottbus-karlsruher-806233/#ah;2 Karlsruher SC (+0.25) Odds: 2.51 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Two weeks ago we had a bet on 1860 in Cottbus due to the fact that Cottbus' vital defender Brenzska was injured and 1860 clearly smashed them (5:0). The bet today is just a logical consequence because Karlsruhe's style of playing football away from home is very similar to the 1860-style. Both team's strengths are their very quick offensive players. For 1860 there were Halfar, Volland and Lauth against who Cottbus' defence was chanceless while Karlsruhe has Terrazino, Iashvili and Buckley. I must admit that Karlsruhe's team strength is not as good as 1860's one but we do not need a 5:0. A 1:0 would be okay, too. Back to their players - these guys who I mentioned above (Terrazino, Iashvili, Buckley) are perfect for counter attacks and they are very feisty and it is difficult to defend against them. The perfect example was the match versus Erzgebirge Aue two weeks ago. Actually hardly any team is able to win in Aue but Karlsruhe showed how to do it. Aue's rather slow defenders were not able to defend against Iashvili, Buckley and Terrazino who showed some great combinations. Karlsruhe won 2:0 back then and this time in Cottbus it should even be easier to win since Cottbus has the weakest defence of the league. The 0:5 against 1860 two weeks ago was a pathetic display and showed exactly what I think about Cottbus. To me, they are just a below average team with a stupid manager who has no clue about tactical behaviour. The big problem is that Brenzska is still out due to injury and Cottbus did not sign a new central defender. But they will have to do so because apart of Brenzska, they only have shitty defenders in the squad. Hünemeier is not a defender in my eyes. He should rather play as a striker. In almost every game the opponents owe him at least one goal. Then there is Roger. Even the manager does not like him and said in an interview a longer time ago that Roger's passing play is too bad for professional soccer. And I must agree with him in this point. Roger has a good ball winning ability but his build-up is ridicolous. The wing defenders Bittroff and Ziebig are both big weak points. Both are much too error prone and simply too bad for this league. The midfield and offensive in general is solid. Just solid, not very good. Last year Cottbus could make up for their defence problems with their two great strikers Jula (15 goals) and Petersen (25 goals) but Jula now plays for Duisburg and Petersen for Bayern. This is a big weakening. The 2:0 victory against bottom ranked team Aachen can not hide the fact that Cottbus' defence is very weak. In Aachen, they defended very deep and benefitted from the fact that Aachen's young team was completely out of sorts. Then they could score through a corner, then played 11 vs 10 and finished a counter attack. But that wasn't impressing stuff at all, just a victory against a very poor team. Karlsruhe recenty lost at home against Braunschweig. The game proved that Karlsruhe can not break through a deep defence at home. They started very well and took the lead but then conceded two goals out of blue air. Afterwards, they were unable to apply enough pressure respectively creating goalscoring opportunities. This is because their quick strikers Terrazino, Iahsvilli, etc need space. Space to take advantage of their dribbling ability. And this will be great in Cottbus because Cottbus will offer them a lot of empty space in their defence. The defence from Karlsruhe improved a lot in this year. It was really impressing who they hardly allowed anything away in Aue two weeks ago. Also, the other away display four weeks ago when they lost 2:1 in Munich was very good. They only lost because of very doubtful referee decisions but they did extremely well. Karlsruher is one of these teams which will do very well on the road in this year. Both away displays in this season were very, very strong. Unfortunately defender Lechner is still out due to injury. Aquaro who came from Sofia will play his first game for his new club. I do not know him, thus I can not say if he will be able to do well or not. To sum up, Karlsruhe has enough offensive quality to take advantage of Cottbus' ridicolous defence. Cottbus will offer them a lot of space which Karlsruhe will definitely use. Karlsruhe has been very strong on the road in this season so far due to abovementioned reasons. Very obvious bet on Karlsruhe in this match. I prefer +0.25 at rather high odds here because I expect them to get the victory.

Nothing worse than people after timing.
Sorry, mate, didn't mean to brag here, I'm just saying that this league is much easier than France 2, for example... And I think more tips here in Bundesliga 1 and 2 are more on the target... Stop throwing rocks around, I didn't give any tips, or my bets, neither was I bragging...

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 21.08.2011: Energie Cottbus vs. Karlsruher SC http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/energie-cottbus-karlsruher-806233/#ah;2 Karlsruher SC (+0.25) Odds: 2.51 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Two weeks ago we had a bet on 1860 in Cottbus due to the fact that Cottbus' vital defender Brenzska was injured and 1860 clearly smashed them (5:0). The bet today is just a logical consequence because Karlsruhe's style of playing football away from home is very similar to the 1860-style. Both team's strengths are their very quick offensive players. For 1860 there were Halfar, Volland and Lauth against who Cottbus' defence was chanceless while Karlsruhe has Terrazino, Iashvili and Buckley. I must admit that Karlsruhe's team strength is not as good as 1860's one but we do not need a 5:0. A 1:0 would be okay, too. Back to their players - these guys who I mentioned above (Terrazino, Iashvili, Buckley) are perfect for counter attacks and they are very feisty and it is difficult to defend against them. The perfect example was the match versus Erzgebirge Aue two weeks ago. Actually hardly any team is able to win in Aue but Karlsruhe showed how to do it. Aue's rather slow defenders were not able to defend against Iashvili, Buckley and Terrazino who showed some great combinations. Karlsruhe won 2:0 back then and this time in Cottbus it should even be easier to win since Cottbus has the weakest defence of the league. The 0:5 against 1860 two weeks ago was a pathetic display and showed exactly what I think about Cottbus. To me, they are just a below average team with a stupid manager who has no clue about tactical behaviour. The big problem is that Brenzska is still out due to injury and Cottbus did not sign a new central defender. But they will have to do so because apart of Brenzska, they only have shitty defenders in the squad. Hünemeier is not a defender in my eyes. He should rather play as a striker. In almost every game the opponents owe him at least one goal. Then there is Roger. Even the manager does not like him and said in an interview a longer time ago that Roger's passing play is too bad for professional soccer. And I must agree with him in this point. Roger has a good ball winning ability but his build-up is ridicolous. The wing defenders Bittroff and Ziebig are both big weak points. Both are much too error prone and simply too bad for this league. The midfield and offensive in general is solid. Just solid, not very good. Last year Cottbus could make up for their defence problems with their two great strikers Jula (15 goals) and Petersen (25 goals) but Jula now plays for Duisburg and Petersen for Bayern. This is a big weakening. The 2:0 victory against bottom ranked team Aachen can not hide the fact that Cottbus' defence is very weak. In Aachen, they defended very deep and benefitted from the fact that Aachen's young team was completely out of sorts. Then they could score through a corner, then played 11 vs 10 and finished a counter attack. But that wasn't impressing stuff at all, just a victory against a very poor team. Karlsruhe recenty lost at home against Braunschweig. The game proved that Karlsruhe can not break through a deep defence at home. They started very well and took the lead but then conceded two goals out of blue air. Afterwards, they were unable to apply enough pressure respectively creating goalscoring opportunities. This is because their quick strikers Terrazino, Iahsvilli, etc need space. Space to take advantage of their dribbling ability. And this will be great in Cottbus because Cottbus will offer them a lot of empty space in their defence. The defence from Karlsruhe improved a lot in this year. It was really impressing who they hardly allowed anything away in Aue two weeks ago. Also, the other away display four weeks ago when they lost 2:1 in Munich was very good. They only lost because of very doubtful referee decisions but they did extremely well. Karlsruher is one of these teams which will do very well on the road in this year. Both away displays in this season were very, very strong. Unfortunately defender Lechner is still out due to injury. Aquaro who came from Sofia will play his first game for his new club. I do not know him, thus I can not say if he will be able to do well or not. To sum up, Karlsruhe has enough offensive quality to take advantage of Cottbus' ridicolous defence. Cottbus will offer them a lot of space which Karlsruhe will definitely use. Karlsruhe has been very strong on the road in this season so far due to abovementioned reasons. Very obvious bet on Karlsruhe in this match. I prefer +0.25 at rather high odds here because I expect them to get the victory.
FT 2:0 - 4u Cottbus was bad but Karlsruhe was still worse. It was indeed some unlucky that Cottbus was 2:0 in front after 20 minutes and nobody really knew why. Cottbus scored through their first target shot and took the lead, then they extended it a few minutes later through a soft penalty. Karlsruhe had one excellent chance to strike back but Cottbus' goalkeeper made a terrific safe. Afterwards Karlsruhe played idealess and much worse than in their previous away games. Couldn't expect that though. A condition to win this pick was that Cottbus may not score through their first opportunity and in this case they were even 2:0 in front due to the penalty. Then, Cottbus defended very deep and how I wrote in my preview, Karlsruhe can not break through a deep defence. I think I would have won this bet if Cottbus wouldnt have taken the early lead but that does not help in the end of the day. Season is still terrific though. I will have a bet tommorow which I will publish here tommorow in the evening.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August What about Pauli to win today. they are making more than great start with 10 points from 4 games so far. Also I read that Jula and Berberovic are out for Duisburg. Duisburg got big scoring problems as hadnt scored a single goal more than 200 minutes. Also Pauli left DFB Pokal and is fully focused on their league performance can someone help with missing players/line ups Pauli -0.25 AH 1.65 @ Pinnacle

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August Just want to say thanks to Benny for his wonderful league 2 write ups!! I have been hooked on German football over the last year and love betting and watching bundesliga 2. I watched St Pauli in a couple of matches this season and they have really impressed me. They are a team that like to get the ball down and play attractive football and IMO they have the look and feel of a Bundesliga 1 side. As for Duisburg it hasn't been a great start for them and with so many new faces at the club it may be a while before they gel. St Pauli will have to much for a Duisburg side short of goals and flair. I am not sure about them covering the -1 ASIAN so I have taken them to win at 1.98 with bet365 I think the price has shrunk a bit since yesterday but there is still some value in the 4/5 for the home win. I really dont see Duisburg stopping St Pauli at this moment in time. For me this game will end up 1-0 or 2-0. :ok

What about Pauli to win today. they are making more than great start with 10 points from 4 games so far. Also I read that Jula and Berberovic are out for Duisburg. Duisburg got big scoring problems as hadnt scored a single goal more than 200 minutes. Also Pauli left DFB Pokal and is fully focused on their league performance can someone help with missing players/line ups Pauli -0.25 AH 1.65 @ Pinnacle
Probable line-ups according to kicker St. Pauli Tschauner - Rothenbach, Thorandt, Sobiech, Kalla - Boll - Bartels, M. Kruse, Daube, Bruns - Saglik Duisburg Fromlowitz - Bollmann, Bajic, Bruno Soares, Karimow - Sukalo, Pliatsikas, Brosinski, Gjasula, Wolze - Jula Jula is back for Duisburg, but he isn't 100% fit yet. St. Pauli got a few injuries themselves with likes of Volz, Takyi, Naki and Ebbers out, but they still got some great players that can replace them. Duisburg is without Baljak. I believe in a win for st. pauli as they're in good form and despite the missings got better squad available than Duisburg. Home factor is another issue as St. Pauli got great fans and usually plays very well at home.

What about Pauli to win today. they are making more than great start with 10 points from 4 games so far. Also I read that Jula and Berberovic are out for Duisburg. Duisburg got big scoring problems as hadnt scored a single goal more than 200 minutes. Also Pauli left DFB Pokal and is fully focused on their league performance can someone help with missing players/line ups Pauli -0.25 AH 1.65 @ Pinnacle
gonna follow you on this one i see gr8 value in it...possible scores 1:0/2:0/1:1 maybe even 2:1 but not so likely as above imo...still -0,25 AH only bet in this match for me @1.66 BET365 GL ALL :ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August St. Pauli - Duisburg: St. Pauli @ 1.83 (Betfred) 10/10 This is a fair price for St. Pauli's very likely home win. The hosts have started the season well with a 3-0-1 record winning both of their home mtches and indicating good ability in scoring and credibility in defense (8:3 goal differential. Duisburg has started the season poorly with a record of 0-2-2 and hasn't scored a goal in its last 2 matches showing offensive problems (3:5 goal differential). There isn't much to make one believe in anything other than a home win and the odds are okay. Good Luck...:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 19-22 August Germany Bundesliga 2 - 22.08.2011: Sankt Pauli - MSV Duisburg http://www.oddsportalxxx/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/st-pauli-duisburg-806231/#ah;2 Sankt Pauli (-0.75) Odds: 2.11 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 Floodlight games at "Millerntorstadion" in Sankt Pauli are always something very special. Atmosphere in a football stadium can not be more impressive and the home advantage is very big in such a game. However, it is not the home advantage why I think that these odds on Sankt Pauli worth taking. It is just the way how both teams play football at the moment. Let's begin with Sankt Pauli. I must admit that they play extremely strong in this year. The defence is rock-solid with new signing Lasse Sobiech but their biggest strengths is their fantastic midfield. Fin Bartels does so well at the moment, he is someone who would easily be a regular in most Bundesliga clubs. I think that he is the best winger of the league. In general, they are very strong through the wings with players like Bruns or Kruse. Most of their goals have been scored through wing attacks. Also it is an interesting fact that all goals in this season have been scored by midfielders what is not really a suprise because their midfield has many players with Bundesliga quality. Howsoever, I think that their impressive wing play will be the key to success here. Duisburg is just too prone on the righ/left back positions. Right back Bollmann is old, slow and actually only acceptable when he plays on the central back position. The next very weak position is the left back position. Berberovic will be unavailable due to injury. Wolze who is actually a midfielder is likely to replace him. This is something where I see huge potential for the creating of goalscoring opportunities for Sankt Pauli. Their wings are extremely strong, Bartels is in the best form of his life as well as midfield leader Boll. They will be able to create a lot of goalscoring chances there. Some people who bet on Duisburg tonight will say that Sankt Pauli will be without Schachten and Takyi. But it is much rather an advantage and not a disadvantage. That might sound some strange but it is true. Takyi played so unbelievable bad during the past games, he was always Sankt Pauli's big weak point. He still played all the time because everybody knew how strong he was in 2009/2010 but in fact his last good display was 2 seasons ago. Schachten is a new signing and he did not make the best impression at all. He is solid in the defence but did not show anything in the offensive. Kalla will be an equal replacement. Therefore we have to know that the missings of Schachten and Takyi do not affect that Sankt Pauli's team strengths will be weaker. Duisburg is just so pathetic in this season. Last season their strategy were long and high balls only. Manager Milan Sasic loves this strategy and he seems to hate short passing play. But last season they had 2,02m striker Maierhofer who was great in spreading the balls to his team mates. Now they have small striker Kastrati instead of him and of course this strategy does not make any sense anymore. They have many good football players but as long as they do not stop using their high and long ball strategy from the previous season, they will not be succesful anymore. Another thing is that the team lacks team spirit. There are too many "ass holes" and selfish players like Jürgen Gjasula, Jiayi Shao and Emil Jula in the squad. I know that because these players had the same problems in their former clubs. Also they have so many new signings in the squad. There is hardly any player left who already played for Duisburg in the previous season. Hence the team has a lack of match practice together. This is what their manager Sasic always says as well when journalist asks him why his expensive team fails so hard every weekend. If I compare who both teams play at the moment, there are light years between Sankt Pauli and Duisburg. Especially in the midfield and on the wing positions, Sankt Pauli will have clear advantages. Duisburg still needs some weeks to be good enough to have chance against a top team. Sankt Pauli should be a much stronger favorutie, hence odds are too huge here and we take them for value. I'm sure that all 3 points will stay in Hamburg. Sankt Pauli should be able to win clearly too because of their good counter players, first of all Fin Bartels who will certainly score once at least.