** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - 15-21 August

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Having one early from Cincy. Prolly will ad some later once all the lines will be available. Klara Zakopalova +4.5 vs Lucie Safarova. 1.98 @ Pinnacle (6/10) I'm playing this all the time lately. Zakopalova owns Safarova big times. She's beaten her 4 times out of 5 and the only time she lost it sholuld have been the other way round. She failed to serve out the match in the decider. Zakopalova is driving Safarova mad with her return game and forces to make lots of errors. Safarova is very good at that. Really can't see her covering this big handicap this time either.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Here goes the rest. WTA only atm. Anabel Medina Garrigues -3.5 vs Petra Cetkovska. 1.80 @ Bet365 (6/10) Cetkovska had mighty escape in qualies last night. She was set and break down against K. Bondarenko but survived that one. She played three sets prior to that as well and will eventually run out of gas, I believe. She will be playing for the third consecutive day and Garrigues is really not one to play in conditions like that. Anabel has beaten Cetkovska both times they've met and has one win apiece on both clay and hard courts, and is yet to lose a set. Cetkovska massive issues with serve. She had 10 double faults in her first match in qualies and made 6 more in the next round. Percentages were below 50% and with fatigue setting in it won't be any easier. Garrigues should rollover this one. Ekaterina Makarova +4 vs Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez lost to Petra Martic in qualies and that is all you need to know. She was really poor on serve and don't think she should be rated as a favorite here, especially that Makarova has beaten her both times they've played. The Russian is suited better on hard courts but has beaten Sanchez also on clay which speaks volumes. Makarova has great serve and cracking forehand. If she doesn't make too many errors she'll be good for an upset. Sanchez was broken 5 times by Martic yesterday and it should have been at least couple breaks more. As tempted I am to play big on Makarova will just have +4 whics looks too big of a handicap for Sanchez to cover. Rebecca Marino > Schanelle Scheepers. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Rebecca Marino at odds like this is an absolute must. She's way better player than Scheepers. The Canadian can serve and should be able to deal with Scheepers overall game. She plays percentages and in my opinion would not be able to beat Marino from the back of the court. Marino beat her in Quebec qualies three years ago and has improved a lot since then. Should be another win. Jie Zheng > Julia Goerges. 2.10 @ Bet365 (4/10) Julia Goerges on form would destroy player like Jie Zheng but the problem for the German player is that she has no form at the moment. She's really struggling for wins. Zheng not much on serve but she's a fighter and would be able to force few errors on Goerges. Taking this one as bet against Goerges. She's really poor and I can see Zheng beating her like she did couple years ago in Miami. The surface is a bit faster here but my general view is that Goerges has no motivation at the moment and perhaps the season has been too long for her.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Nothing standing out in the men's ties today. Was ever so slightly tempted by Alexandr Dolgopolov on the plus against Richard Gasquet but not totally convinced he'll turn up today. Another day off ... good luck Psycho with the WTA picks, and everyone else who gets involved today.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Andrea Petkovic vs Jarmila Gajdosova - Andrea Petkovic to win 2:0 @ 1.61 Bet365 Petkovic leads 3:0 H2H. Gajdosova is out of form. They played last match on hard at the beginning of the year when Gajdosova was in better form and Petkovic won 6:3 6:4. I expect another easy win for Petkovic today.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August I like a few today in the women's matches. Will post up any men's matches that I fancy later on.

Sport Tennis
Event Andrea Petkovic vs Jarmila Gajdosova
Selection Andrea Petkovic (-4.5 games)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.67
Reasoning These two have met 3 times before and Andrea Petkovic have won all 3 times. They met twice this year where this handicap was beaten and I feel Andrea Petkovic ought to be able to do so again this time around. Taking this bet despite the short odds.
Sport Tennis
Event Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Jill Craybas
Selection Svetlana Kuznetsova (-4.5 games)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.67
Reasoning These two have met once before, where Svetlana Kuznetsova crushed Jill Craybas 6:7 6:1 6:1. Jill Craybas toiled in the qualification matches yesterday and day before winning 2:1 in both matches. I think the fatigue might get to Jill, and Svetlana Kuznetsova should be able to beat this handicap with ease though the odds are a bit short.
Sport Tennis
Event Petra Cetkovska vs Anabel Medina Garrigues
Selection Anabel Medina Garrigues (-3.5 games)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.92
Reasoning Anabel leads the head-to-head 2:0. Both times she has covered the handicap. I am not impressed by Petra Cetkovska seeing how she struggled yesterday and the day before in the qualification matches and toiled to 2:1 victories in both matches. Overall I feel Anabel should have more than enough for Petra Cetkovska.
Sport Tennis
Event Lucie Sadarova vs Klara Zakopalova
Selection Klara Zakopalova (+4.5 games)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.98
Reasoning Do not know what this handicap is all about. Zakopalova leads the head-to-head 4-1. The one time that she did lose, she still would have won, given this handicap. Overall, I feel this bet has a very good chance of coming in.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August One for the mens that I like for today.

Sport Tennis
Event Fabio Fognini vs Viktor Troicki
Selection Viktor Troicki (-4.5 games)
Strength 4/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.83
Reasoning Victor Troicki leads the head-to-head 2:0. Both times he won by a margin of 3 games. This line is set a tad high but I feel Victor Troicki can beat this line given the fact that Fabio Fognini has not performed well in the last few tournaments that he has taken place in. Hitting this bet with smallish-medium stakes.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August

guys' date=' what do you think about roddick vs kohlschreiber?[/quote'] Roddick's not played since the Davis Cup, where he was part of a losing US team against Spain, so he's entitled to be a little rusty. H2H stats suggest that although Roddick usually gets the better of the German (leads 4-1 in total), they are often close matches. Being on home soil, and considering Kohlschreiber's tendency to go missing more often than not (he was beaten 6-2 7-5 by Stakhovsky last week), I'd fancy Roddick to win, but you wouldn't get me putting cash on the match in any way.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Sport Tennis Event Ilhan - Dimitrov Selection Ilhan to win -1.5 set (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.96 Reasoning Why not? Ilhan is big server and Cincinnati surface is very good for him. Ilhan in Q for this tournaments played against two top100 players - Devvarman and Schoorel, both matches winning in two sets. Must feel very confident. Lost only 2 serve games in 2 matches. Dimitrov play bad in last tournaments, only 2 wins - against old, out of form Haas and unexperience Smyczek in three close sets. If Ilhan keep level from Q, win it in 2 Sport Tennis Event Rodionova - Hercog Selection Rodionova to win -1.5 set (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.02 Reasoning I see two sets for Anastasia. Reasons: - Hard surface is the best Rodionova surface, the worst for Hercog - Rodionova played in Q for this main draw, beat Zahlavova Strycova and Parmantier, in both matches play very good. - Hercog in last two tournaments beat only poor rivals against TOP100 players losing. Anastasia Rodionova keep level from Q and 6-3, 6-2 Sport Tennis Event Nishikori - Nalbandian Selection Nishikori to win -1.5 set (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.96 Reasoning Nishiki have very good chance to make 2-0 win in this match. Nishikori learn tennis on the American Hard court. Feel very good on this surface. Have very good footwork and nice, stable serve. On the return always is dangerous. FATbaldian have big problems with movemant, only serve is good, but footwork and return on the poor level. Last two matches lost 0:2 against Blake and Wawrinka. Nishikori won two matches in Q, both 2-0 Sport Tennis Event Ginepri - Bogomolov Selection Ginepri Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.70 Reasoning Wow, odds are too high, big value. Ginepri two years ago beat Bogomolov on hard surface in straight sets. Robby Ginepri is really experience player, with big wins on hard courts in account. Two weeks ago been in Final in CH in Vancouver. Bogomolov have form of the live, but I can't trust for this guy with this odds. This is not TOP50 level for more than two weeks, this is 100-150 level in normal form. Ginepri! Sport Tennis Event Ferrero - Lopez Selection Ferrero to win -1.5set (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.80 Reasoning I trust for Juan Carlos in this game. Lopez in last tournament don't show nothing special, in ma ny peoples opinion want tanked here before US Open. Maybe this is logic way for Feliciano. If want lose here, lose in two sets. Ferrero in last weekend played very good match against Gulbis, lose in three sets, but first match on hard surface after long break always is hard. Today win for Ferrero is very possible. 6-4, 6-3

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Have to agree with Pyscho on a couple of his WTA bets today. Garrigues vs Cetkovska - Garrigues -3.5 games 1.91 at Victor Chandler (4/10) Garringues leads the h2h 2-0 winning both games by this margin and more, including once on the hard courts. Cetkovska is not much of a hard courter and you have too look as far back as March 2009 for the last time she got passed the first round of a WTA level hard court tournament. She has struggled in qualifying dropping sets in both games and I fancy Garrigues to punish her mistakes today. Makarova vs Martinez Sanchez - Makarova +3.5 games 2.0 Victor Chandler (4/10) Can't believe the odds here on Makarova, having a 2-0 H2h (both wins in the last year including one on the hard courts of Seoul) no way should she be priced at 3.0 + in my eyes. Still I'm playing it safe and going for the plus handicap. Makarova will have the psychological edge with those two recent wins and having techinally gone out of the tournament yesterday not sure Martinez Sanchez will be completly focused against an opponent who she knows will give her a tough match. :hope

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August one more:) Tip Detail Sport Tennis Event Christina McHale vs Tsvetana Pironkova Selection Away +2.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.92 Reasoning McHale has first chance because the game will play on hard and Tsvetana is less experienced than McHale. I think is a 50:50 chance with McHale favorite but she will not trash Tsvetana , it will be close match so i`m taking this handicap Good luck!

Ekaterina Makarova +4 vs Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (5/10) :ok Jie Zheng > Julia Goerges. 2.10 @ Bet365 (4/10) :ok Klara Zakopalova +4.5 vs Lucie Safarova. 1.98 @ Pinnacle (6/10) :$ Anabel Medina Garrigues -3.5 vs Petra Cetkovska. 1.80 @ Bet365 (6/10) :spank Rebecca Marino > Schanelle Scheepers. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (6/10) :wall
Not the best start but it is what it is. Couple people should have done better. Garrigues won the first set 6-2 and checked out after that. Marino had a setpoint on her first serve in the first set. Failed to convert and collapsed.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August One more for tonight; Harrison vs Chela over 21.5 games 1.91 at Victor Chandler (3/10) This is should be an interesting contest and one that I hope will be tight affair. Chela is not really a prolific hard courter but when he does play on this surface he at least gives it a good shot. He will feel he has a chance against the strong but inexperienced and sometimes quite erratic Harrison. Whether he can pull out the win is a different thing but i'm sure he will push hard in trying to. 8 out of Chela's last 11 matches on this surface have gone over straight sets and another 3 setter should see this bet come in. Harrison is another one who has more 3 setters, since the hard court season started back up 6/10 of Harrisons matches have gone over this line. ...and an early one for tomorrow Wawrinka vs Golubev - under 20.5 games 1.85 at bwin (4/10) Got to fancy Stan to get a routine win tomorrow. Golubevs form is horrible, since this tournament last year he has only won 3 games on this surface (outside of challengers tournaments) and one of them was due to injury. On the other hand Warinka was looking good last week in Montreal reaching the Qtr's, and was particularly strong and ruthless in the opening couple of rounds and have to fancy the same here. :hope

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Three matches in the night session from Cincy :hope Daniela Hantuchova vs Lourdes Dominguez-Lino. > 18 games. 1.83 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Daniela Hantuchova has the ability to win this match 6-2, 6-2 but she has been struggling a lot lately, even against average players. Lino not much to offer in the hitting contest but she's very good in long rallies, mixes it up really well and for match like this 18 games is a bit short. Surely Lino can win 3 games in both sets. Last person to beat her in a match which had less than 18 games was Petkovic in Madrid back in may. Lino has played one really good match against Hantuchova on hard, losing 3-6, 6-7 in Monterrey last year. 3-6, 3-6 will be a refund. Can't see anything below this scoreline. Juan Monaco -3 vs Tommy Haas. 1.97 @ Pinnacle (6/10) No idea what on earth is Haas trying to prove here. He simply just has not got it anymore. Should retire for good. Monaco not the world beater on hard courts but he will be up against out of form Haas who has beaten only Amer Delic and Michael Berrer this year. Not much for a confidence. And some of the defeats have been really embarrassing. Moanco beat him 6-4, 7-5 in their last match which was in 2007. Haas was much better back then. Monaco should win this one as well and with something to spare. Andy Roddick 2-0 vs Philipp Kohlschreiber. 1.90 @ Bet365 (6/10) If Kohly can lose 5-7, 2-6 against Stakhovsky he certainly can go down in straight sets against Roddick as well. The departure of Miles Mclagan from his coaching staff has not helped. Could not picked out a decent line from this match so will go for straight sets win for Roddick. It could just be all about tie-breaks and Roddick should fancy his chances if it get to breakers. He has lost some sets against the German but playing at home should make him perform slightly better, besides Kohly is struggling for form at the moment.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August One early for Tuesday. Albert Montanes +4 vs Nicolas Almagro. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Taking this one early as the line should be 3.5 games here or even less than that. Montanes is 5-1 against Almagro. The only time he lost was in Acapulco in 2006. That's one of Mugro's favorite tournaments. Montanes has even beaten Alamgro on hard which is quite surprising considering he's not a natural on this surface. Almagro is very erratic player and is hit or miss. You can not play like that against Montanes. Almagro most likely is going to win this match but 4 games looks too big of a mountain to climb for him.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Janko Tipsarevic -4 vs Edouard Roger-Vasselin. 1.73 @ Nordicbet (7/10) Edouard Roger-Vasselin should not be playing Masters, that's the bottom line here. Totally different level comparing to Tipsarevic. Janko reached his first Masters semifinal last week in Montreal and should crush player like Edouard Roger-Vasselin. They have played couple times in Challengers in 2004 and 2006. Tipsa won both matches and apart from losing the first set 2-6 he has hammered the Frenchman in other 4 sets. -4 games looks a bit short here. Ivan Dodig +3 vs Ernests Gulbis. 2.04 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Dodig can do some damage here. The match will be pretty early which is not good for Gulbis. He looked poor in qualies, dropped a set against both Falla and Andreev and if he does it again against Dodig, it will be hard for him to cover the handicap. Dodig beat him in Zagreb last year. Gulbis was really poor in that match, he has improved a lot over past month yet I'm not sure he will have everything his own way today. Dodig with lots of confidence after beating Rafa last week. He ran out of gas against Tisparevic the next day but will be fresh for this one as Gulbis has already played couple matches in qualies. Ivo Karlovic > Florian Mayer. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Karlovic needs to win couple tie-breaks today, simples as that. Mayer beat him in Miami earlier this year. Karlovic had no form back then besides the surface in Miami is very slow. Karlovic had a very good outing in Montreal last week, that should give him confidence. This match should be all about tie-breaks and I pick Karlovic over Mayer in a tie-break situation. Na Li > Lucie Safarova. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Li has not won a match since Wimbledon despite reacing 3rd round in Toronto. Losing to Sam Stosur was predictable, she just can not play against the Aussie. Against Safarova it's a completely different situation. Both are ball bashers and making tons of unforced errors. Li for me has more to offer in return game, I think and that's why I'm going for the French Open champ in this match. She's also beaten Safarova in their both meetings on hard courts. Maria Kirilenko -4.5 vs Shuai Zhang. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Zhang can not serve and that will let her down against player like Kirilenko. Masha destroyed her 6-1, 6-0 in Beijing last year and another crushing is on cards. Really not much to add. Gisela Dulko vs Shuai Peng. Under 20.5 games. 1.85 @ Bwin (4/10) Dulko is trying to make a comeback but it's qyuite clearly not working. She could not even beat player like Kimiko Date-Krumm couple weeks ago. Peng should be too strong for Dulko on hard courts and this match should really be over in no time. Taking under 20.5 games, handicap is also good in this one.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August My only bets of the week as a holiday beckons as of tomorrow. Hope to sign off with three nice winners here ... - Under 20.5 games (Andrey Golubev v Stanislas Wawrinka) @ 1.85 with Bwin 5pts Once upon a time, Golubev was a decent player. In fact, this time last year, he had a 500 series to his name. He took the scalps of Soderling and was playing some good tennis. Don't know quite what's happened to the ginger Kazakh but he's gone missing for months now. His confidence is at a seriously low ebb and I fear that if Wawrinka gets ahead in this match, then he'll capitulate as he has done in the last five months. Wawrinka made the quarters of Montreal and despatched of anyone beneath him with relative ease. He beat Golubev in straights two years ago (6-4 7-5) and reckon he win with more ease this time around. - Under 21.5 games (Janko Tipsarevic v Edouard Roger-Vasselin) @ 1.80 with Bwin 4pts Think we're dealing with a quality gap here. Tipsarevic was really impressive last week in Canada and I'd expect him to motor on past the Frenchman. Roger-Vasselin pops up in the odd 250 event but he's not really once to trouble the big boys in big events. He struggles against players who hit the ball crisply and early, and that's what the Serb does. Don't think he'll hang around against the qualifier, who he's beaten a couple of times before, and I expect him to win with a bit to spare. - Over 22.5 games (Ivan Dodig v Ernests Gulbis) @ 1.95 with Bwin 4pts The aforementioned plus on Dodig is probably worth an investment too, but I'll play the overs. Two meaty, big-hitting servers come up against each other. Both men have had good Augusts thus far, Gulbis winning LA and Dodig beating Nadal last week. I can't see a great deal of breaks in this one. Dodig won in Zagreb last year and that match covered this line. Not totally sure he'll win this one but capable of keeping it really close for a couple of sets. With that in mind, I'll play the overs line. Good luck all :hope

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August A few more for today; Wickmayer vs Jovanovski - over 21.5 games 2.10 at unibet (3.5/10) Nice odds for this I feel. Wickmayer is the more experience and stronger player on this surface but she is still feeling her way back onto the hard courts and struggled in Canada last week losing in the 1st round. She will want to improve on that this week, especially given that she made the QTR's here last year. Jovanovski however is a tough draw, she has already played on this surface alot in the last couple of months and her strength and youthful determination will really make Wickmayer work. Think the Belgian will probably edge it but can see Jovanovski keeping it close for atleast 1 set (maybe even winning one) which should help towards meeting this games line. Bartoli vs A Bonderenko - over 18.5 games 1.85 at bwin (3.5/10) Although Bartoli has the h2h advantage over her lower ranked opponent leading 5-1, 4 out of the 6 match ups have gone over this games line, including the last two played on this surface. She looked out of sorts in Toronto last week and Bonderenko is experienced enough to take advantage of any issues she may have. Since returning to the hard courts all 3 of her completed matches have gone over this line. Kvitova vs Scheepers - Kvitova -5.5 games 1.83 at bodog (4/10) Again one more based on the h2h, which Kvitova leads 2-0 with both games winning by this margin or more. Kvitova didn't look great in her defeat to Petkovic last week, but it was her first tournament after the great Wimbledon win, hopefully she will be a bit more focussed today and having already beaten Scheepers relativly easily on two occasions its obvious her style is one that can cause Scheepers headaches. :hope

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August 3 good looking matches for the night session. Maria Sharapova vs Anastasia Rodionova. Under 18 games. 1.89 @ Pinnacle (6/10) This one looks like a walkover for Sharapova. She was really poor in her last match against Voskoboeva in Toronto so I naturally expect her to bounce back strongly. Rodionova is crap player and struggles big time against Top ranked opponents. Unforced errors are huge part of her game and yesterday's double bagel against Hercog means nothing. Sharapova has hammered Rodionova all three times they've played and has not won more than 3 games in a set. Petra Kvitova vs Chanelle Scheepers. Under 19.5 games. 1.80 @ Bet365 (5/10) With Kvitova it's hit or miss but Scheepers is not one who could hurt her. Petkovic was able to make the most of Kvitova's unforced errors last time out, Scheepers is too soft for my liking in this match and should be blown off the court. Kvitova has destroyed her in both H2H matches and 19.5 games is a game or two over my projected line, so happy to play this one. Juan Martin Del Potro +3.5 vs Roger Federer. 1.80 @ Bwin (4/10) Federer is a defending champion in Cincy so probably will play less careless tennis than he did in Montreal. On the other hand Del Potro is one who definitely can beat him. There was a time when Del Potro did not how to play against Federer. Roger was sliceing him all the time but it doesn't work anymore. Potro has won their last two matches and if not winning today, at least should go down with a proper fight.

Sport Tennis
Event James Blake - Fabio Fognini
Selection James Blake
Strength 1/10
Date 17/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.42
Reasoning Cincinnati TMS (USA) - hardcourt, round of 32. James Blake is playing at home so he is a favorite in this match. He never played against Fabio Fognini. Fabio's favourite surface is claycourt so Blake will be difficult opponent for him. Fognini won against Viktor Troicki in two sets in the last match. He showed really nice tennis. Blake defeated Marcos Baghdatis in the last match but he had big problems - lost first set. The match lasted 108 minutes. They will play on James Blake's favourite surface so in my opinion Blake will win. He is in good shape. His service looks nice, Blake is dangerous in rallies. His forehand is really good, too.
Sport Tennis
Event Roger Federer - Juan Martin Del Potro
Selection Roger Federer
Strength 1/10
Date 17/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.52
Reasoning Cincinnati TMS (USA) - hardcourt, round of 32. Roger Federer is a defending champion so he should be a favorite in this match. He won very easy at Cincinnati TMS last year - lost one set (against Mardy Fish in the final). Roger Federer leads 6-2 in head-to-head series so he likes play against Juan Martin Del Potro. Juan Martin won the last match in 2009. Argentinean is without big shape - lost against Marin Cilic 0-2 in the second round at ATP Montreal. He had no chances. Juan Martin Del Potro didn't play here in the last year so he does not defend any points. Roger Federer has won 10 matches in a row in this tournament so I must admit that odd like 1.52 at pinnacle sports is very good for me!

Sport Tennis
Event Philipp Kohlschreiber - Feliciano Lopez
Selection Feliciano Lopez
Strength 1/10
Date 17/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.73
Reasoning Cincinnati TMS (USA) - hardcourt, round of 32. I must admit that odd like 1.73 for Feliciano Lopez's win is very nice. He leads 3-0 in head-to-head series. They played two matches 7 years ago. The last match they played at ATP Tour Masters Rome in this year and Lopez won after three sets. The match lasted 146 minutes. Lopez is difficult opponent - he is left-handed, his service is really strong. He likes play style service and volley. Feliciano defeated Juan Carlos Ferrero in the last match. His service looks great here - 19 aces in the last match! Philipp Kohlschreiber won against Andy Roddick in the first round but Roddick is without big shape, he is playing weakly lately. Andy Roddick had many chances, many break points -11 but Philipp Kohlschreiber saved 10. Feliciano Lopez can't lose too many service games against Kohlschreiber.

Ivan Dodig +3 vs Ernests Gulbis. 2.04 @ Pinnacle (5/10) WIN Albert Montanes +4 vs Nicolas Almagro. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (6/10) WIN Ivo Karlovic > Florian Mayer. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (4/10) WIN Na Li > Lucie Safarova. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (6/10) WIN Janko Tipsarevic -4 vs Edouard Roger-Vasselin. 1.73 @ Nordicbet (7/10) PUSH Maria Kirilenko -4.5 vs Shuai Zhang. 1.93 @ Pinnacle (6/10) LOSS Gisela Dulko vs Shuai Peng. Under 20.5 games. 1.85 @ Bwin (4/10) LOSS
Unfortunately Kirilenko was injured, so unable to cover the handicap (missed out by a single game). Tipsarevic also is injured (foot) and I expect them both to lose next round, likely with retirements or there will be walkovers. Tipsarevic had a chance to avoid push but wasn't to be. And Peng was braindead. Twice a break up in the 2nd set to cover the line only decided to throw away a service game where she's 40-0.

Re: Tennis - 15-21 August Couple early ones for next round with a possibility of retirements. Francesca Schiavone > Maria Kirilenko. 1.85 @ Bwin (7/10) Another bet that needs to be taken early, I believe. Kirilenko has got hip problems. She was all over the place against Shuai Zhang whom she would normally rip apart. Schiavone is 4-1 against Kirilenko and the only time she lost, she was injured herself and was forced to retire. I'm afraid the same thing will happen to Kirilenko this time. Gilles Simon > Janko Tipsarevic. 1.85 @ Bwin (6/10) It's all about the timing with this one. Tipsarevic picked up a foot injury in his last singles match against Vasselin. His movement is restricted and Simon is an opponent Tipsarevic will hate to play unfit. Simon can bore you to death with long rallies. Tipsarevic has lost both matches against Simon and should lose again this time when he's not 100%. Taking this one early as the odds will drop and also would advice bookies who don't void bets on retirements.

Tips just finished off a doubles match (hes playing with Troicki) and they lost to Nadal/Lopez' date=' 6-7, 7-6, 4-10. He must not be that injured if he could handle a marathon doubles match ? but I didn't watch it so can not speak for certain, just noticed.[/quote'] It was only a blister/cut and seems to be fixed by that doubles performance. You could never know what happens with this two, but 1.85 for Simon must be the value bet, hope it gets in :hope

Unfortunately Kirilenko was injured' date=' so unable to cover the handicap (missed out by a single game). Tipsarevic also is injured (foot) and I expect them both to lose next round, likely with retirements or there will be walkovers. Tipsarevic had a chance to avoid push but wasn't to be. And Peng was braindead. Twice a break up in the 2nd set to cover the line only decided to throw away a service game where she's 40-0.[/quote'] Psycho you seem to take the law into your hands regarding predictions and readily provide valid excuses when your pick loses. Gambling is a very dark indulgence for those who can see past the superficial layer. Who is to certify a player injured unless that player himself? What makes you think those injuries were relevant to the various outcomes. I will really be watching with interest how Kirilenko does today when she is not really expected to feature. Interesting very!!